Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

The Trumpet under fire

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29, 30, 31  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:29 - 06 May 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rebel wrote:
Remember 'covfefe'? How we laughed.
Interestingly COVFEFE is a linear formula for a soft metallic alloy of Cobalt (Co-49%) – Iron (Fe-49%)– and Vanadium (V-2%). with the highest flux density of any strip core alloy. This makes it ideal for use in magnetic cores used to clean up the impurities from 5G on an ionic level making the high radio frequency radio waves (mmWave) harmless, unlike the Huawei version Trump opposes. Tesla proved that you can neutralize scalar energy (Scalar field theory). perhaps Trump's Uncle John, the MIT professor who acquired Tesla's papers on his death, shared some secrets?
Covfefe is also an Antediluvian term for "In the end we win." It was commonly used by the sons of Adam to rail against the evil actions of the fallen who had led man astray. Ironic, given the sinister and increasingly frantic machinations of his opposition.

Have you been doing some Google Kung Fu?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 17:33 - 06 May 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

bhinso wrote:
Rebel wrote:
Remember 'covfefe'? How we laughed.
Interestingly COVFEFE is a linear formula for a soft metallic alloy of Cobalt (Co-49%) – Iron (Fe-49%)– and Vanadium (V-2%). with the highest flux density of any strip core alloy. This makes it ideal for use in magnetic cores used to clean up the impurities from 5G on an ionic level making the high radio frequency radio waves (mmWave) harmless, unlike the Huawei version Trump opposes. Tesla proved that you can neutralize scalar energy (Scalar field theory). perhaps Trump's Uncle John, the MIT professor who acquired Tesla's papers on his death, shared some secrets?
Covfefe is also an Antediluvian term for "In the end we win." It was commonly used by the sons of Adam to rail against the evil actions of the fallen who had led man astray. Ironic, given the sinister and increasingly frantic machinations of his opposition.

Have you been doing some Google Kung Fu?

Kung fu? More like drunken boxing....

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:47 - 07 May 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

bhinso wrote:

Leftwaffe
wet lettuce Snowflake
Frothing at the mouth
Fighting age
Hand Wringing
Sheeple
Lefty
Cheeina
Val

House Thumbs Up

You left out 'White Noise'.

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:19 - 07 May 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

And also ASSume.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Rebel This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:03 - 09 May 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dirtie Bertie under fire.

Sad

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:38 - 01 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Probably time to resurect this thread.

Found this interesting run down of the psychology of Trump supporters.
https://www.psychologytoday.com/gb/blog/mind-in-the-machine/201812/complete-psychological-analysis-trumps-support?amp

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:07 - 01 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ribenapigeon wrote:

https://www.psychologytoday.com/gb/blog/mind-in-the-machine/201812/complete-psychological-analysis-trumps-support?amp

Except that's about as neutral a piece as Mein Kampf was. Phrenology has more basis in science than some of his meanderings.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:35 - 01 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ribenapigeon wrote:

No bias there then. Thinking I think Trump is a dreadful human being but that article just tries to say Trump supporters aren't fit to vote. All of 'em. Hatchet job. As in this country, it's as much to do with the poor quality of the opposition. I'd have said the presidency was now an open goal but Joe Biden doesn't seem very impressive.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:40 - 01 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ribenapigeon wrote:

Yeah, they all look the same to me.

Thinking Now, where have I heard that before? Laughing

Trump's great. MAGA Very Happy
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:25 - 01 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:

No bias there then. Thinking I think Trump is a dreadful human being but that article just tries to say Trump supporters aren't fit to vote. All of 'em. Hatchet job. As in this country, it's as much to do with the poor quality of the opposition. I'd have said the presidency was now an open goal but Joe Biden doesn't seem very impressive.

I'm not sure I would see any Americans as fit to vote, but then I'm biased.
There's bias everywhere that's the point. Let me introduce https://dictionary.apa.org/right-wing-authoritarianism

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:35 - 01 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ribenapigeon wrote:
There's bias everywhere that's the point.

Yes but selective reporting, and bias purporting to be science, needs to be pointed out.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:44 - 01 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Btw:

Ribenapigeon wrote:
psychology (voodoo theorists)

Ribenapigeon wrote:

Subscribing to voodoo now, are we? Laughing
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017

mentalboy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:27 - 02 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

What odds are the bookies giving on Trump karking it before the election?

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:30 - 02 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
Btw:

Ribenapigeon wrote:
psychology (voodoo theorists)

Ribenapigeon wrote:

Subscribing to voodoo now, are we? Laughing

Yup.

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:31 - 02 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
Ribenapigeon wrote:
There's bias everywhere that's the point.

Yes but selective reporting, and bias purporting to be science, needs to be pointed out.

You'll be busy what with the US elections coming up then.

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:35 - 02 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

mentalboy wrote:
What odds are the bookies giving on Trump karking it before the election?

He's going to be fine after all he's set up the biggest mass research program into treatment regimes for a Covid-19 infection in the world, so his doctors will be well equipped to treat him should he become symptomatic. Milania might not be so lucky as I'm sure Trump will recognise the advantages of being recently widowed for sympathy votes.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:06 - 02 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Re: Trump & Melania's Covid result...

For some reason The Death of Stalin and the doctor scenes spring to mind. Funny how seemingly unrelated things pop out the ol' subconscious.

I wonder whether they really have it or if it's some publicity stunt Thinking Although if Trump got really ill I could see Harris going "sorry, Joe, we're gonna have to give you The Bad Aids. Trump's approval rating since he went on the ventilator and stopped tweeting has gone through the roof!"

Still, it'd improve voter turn-out if instead of voting for the POTUS you got to choose which life support system to turn off!

mentalboy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:14 - 02 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
Re: Trump & Melania's Covid result...

For some reason The Death of Stalin and the doctor scenes spring to mind. Funny how seemingly unrelated things pop out the ol' subconscious.

I wonder whether they really have it or if it's some publicity stunt Thinking Although if Trump got really ill I could see Harris going "sorry, Joe, we're gonna have to give you The Bad Aids. Trump's approval rating since he went on the ventilator and stopped tweeting has gone through the roof!"

Still, it'd improve voter turn-out if instead of voting for the POTUS you got to choose which life support system to turn off!

Irump is screwed then if the majority gets to decide.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:46 - 02 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

What if Trump were to be replaced by another republican with the same policies but a less 'inciting' rhetoric and less aggressive manner? Maybe a complete unknown?

In other words, is the man more important than the policies?

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:00 - 02 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
What if Trump were to be replaced by another republican with the same policies but a less 'inciting' rhetoric and less aggressive manner? Maybe a complete unknown?

In other words, is the man more important than the policies?

Yes. That's exactly how American presidential elections work. Look at the so called TV debate, it never was or even intended to be an actual debate, just a prize fight. Mind you viewer levels were apparently low so maybe 'Muricans are getting tired of the TV box set that is their political system.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:35 - 02 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

I watched the start of the "debate" Trump just acted like an unrestrained animal and Biden hadn't taken his pills. I feel sorry for the voters Crying or Very sad

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:49 - 02 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Biden didn't win that. Trump lost it.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 17:50 - 02 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
Trump lost it.

https://i.imgur.com/GG5Uqac.png

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:48 - 02 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
I watched the start of the "debate" Trump just acted like an unrestrained animal and Biden hadn't taken his pills. I feel sorry for the voters Crying or Very sad

He acted exactly as he acts.

Narcissistic Prick.

IGI4U

(I Googled it for you)

https://www.helpguide.org/articles/mental-disorders/narcissistic-personality-disorder.htm
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 3 years, 204 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29, 30, 31  Next
Page 23 of 31