Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Lib-dems what will happen next

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Val
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:59 - 27 Aug 2018    Post subject: Lib-dems what will happen next Reply with quote

Apparently Vince Cable is planning to announce resignation on 7th Sep.

https://uk.businessinsider.com/vince-cable-september-speech-lib-dem-resignation-rumours-2018-8

If Lib-dems make Gina Miller a leader she will wipe the floor with both Theresa May and Jeremy the Loser Corbyn.

Say hello to the first lib-dem's BAME UK woman PM ❤️💋 Thumbs Up

Apparently BCF is a think-thank now predicting the faith of Britain Laughing

You can thank me later.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 10:32 - 27 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Val wrote:
You can thank me later.

YFPOS

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:36 - 27 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

TBF, I read this yesterday and whilst I initially went with the 'oh look, another one keen to throw out a story of their victim status in order to garner popularity' I was quite pleasantly surprised to see this bit:

Quote:
“It was deliberate. It was racist, but not in the way you think – because they weren't white.”

Not white but still racist - whatever could she mean?

Quote:
Ms Miller left the University of East London

Oh righto, X-ref #ntdwi.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:54 - 27 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
Val wrote:
You can thank me later.

YFPOS

No one will ever thank Val for anything. Unless he goes home Laughing
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!

Pjay
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:05 - 27 Aug 2018    Post subject: Re: Lib-dems what will happen next Reply with quote

Val wrote:
If Lib-dems make Gina Miller a leader she will wipe the floor with both Theresa May and Jeremy the Loser Corbyn.

Laughing
Laughing
Laughing
Laughing
Laughing
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

nowhere.elysium
The Pork Lord

PostPosted: 11:59 - 27 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

What'll the Lib Dems do next? Hopefully divest themselves of people like Val, who seems to live in permanent need of a dead horse to flog.

While it'd be an interest upset to the more normalised order of things to have Gina Miller in a position of power in one of the second-tier political parties, I don't see it necessarily being an act that'll rewrite the political landscape.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:13 - 27 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

She would put the nail in the coffin for the lib dems.

I have never voted for them and think they are a blight on the political landscape but I wouldn't go as far as wanting them dead. Labour and Tories need some form of third party check.

Miss Miller seems almost as devious and nasty as Madam Abbott but a lot cleverer. Therefore much more dangerous.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:36 - 27 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:

I have never voted for them and think they are a blight on the political landscape but I wouldn't go as far as wanting them dead. Labour and Tories need some form of third party check.

Miss Miller seems almost as devious and nasty as Madam Abbott but a lot cleverer. Therefore much more dangerous.

I vote for them in general elections because I can't bring myself to vote Labour (candidate is a disgrace to the party), I'll only vote Tory in council elections as they're the only ones who will ever get in other than Labour. Sad
Val This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Abusive). Unhide this post / all posts.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 14:41 - 27 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Val wrote:
Racism can be any discrimination not only race but against religion, ethnicity or nationality.

Like usual, you're wrong.

Racist or religious incidents/crimes are:

"Any incident/crime which is perceived by the victim or any other person to be motivated by hostility or prejudice based on a person's race or perceived race"

or

"Any incident/crime which is perceived by the victim or any other person to be motivated by a hostility or prejudice based on a person's religion or perceived religion."

Sauce.

Do you get off on making random stuff up and trying to pass it off as fact?

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 14:44 - 27 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

And please provide links to your sources.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:05 - 27 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Val wrote:
I have done that to hundreds PCs. This is the firts thing I do when I sit anywhere with PC. HTH

That's censorship. Rolling Eyes

duhawkz
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:07 - 27 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Val wrote:

https://i.imgur.com/Y4bcGDR.jpg

Also stop reading rags.
Here how to ban nasty rags from your house or work PC,

Run Notepad as admin.

Open, %WinDir%\System32\Drivers\Etc
chose hosts file.
Add at the end these 3 lines:

127.0.0.1 https://www.express.co.uk
127.0.0.1 https://www.thesun.co.uk
127.0.0.1 https://www.dailymail.co.uk

Click Save (CTRL-S) 😀

Enjoy.

I have done that to hundreds PCs. This is the firts thing I do when I sit anywhere with PC. HTH

Your instructions do not work on Mac or linux

Thats not very inclusive of you, do have a problem with Mac or linux users?

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 15:24 - 27 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
FPOS wrote:

That's censorship. Rolling Eyes

It's fascist censorship.

Ya know, like the Rainpal facebook page. Laughing

Val is one of the Aaronses? Shocked

Val
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:44 - 27 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
Val wrote:
Racism can be any discrimination not only race but against religion, ethnicity or nationality.

Like usual, you're wrong.

Racist or religious incidents/crimes are:

"Any incident/crime which is perceived by the victim or any other person to be motivated by hostility or prejudice based on a person's race or perceived race"

or

"Any incident/crime which is perceived by the victim or any other person to be motivated by a hostility or prejudice based on a person's religion or perceived religion."

Sauce.

Do you get off on making random stuff up and trying to pass it off as fact?

As ususaully I am right and you failed to read your own link:

Sauce.

Quote:
Incident

Was there any use of derogatory language towards ethnicity, race, nationality or religion, (including caste, converts and those of no faith)?

Here is my source too:
https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/law-and-courts/discrimination/hate-crime/racist-and-religious-hate-crime/

Quote:
Racist and religious hate crime

What does racial or religious group mean?

A racial group means a group of people who are defined by reference to their race, colour, nationality or ethnic or national origin.

So yes bnp72 is a racist spreading hate against some nationalities.

As I have said educate yourself don't be ignorant bigots. Most racism is based on ignorance. Means majority of racists don't know they are racisct.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 16:10 - 27 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Val wrote:
As ususaully I am right and you failed to read your own link:

Sauce.

Quote:
Incident

Was there any use of derogatory language towards ethnicity, race, nationality or religion, (including caste, converts and those of no faith)?

Those are points for consideration, they do not form part of the definition.

Val wrote:
Here is my source too:
https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/law-and-courts/discrimination/hate-crime/racist-and-religious-hate-crime/

Quote:
Racist and religious hate crime

What does racial or religious group mean?

A racial group means a group of people who are defined by reference to their race, colour, nationality or ethnic or national origin.

Oh, CAB. What they say has no standing in law. Wink

Val wrote:
Most racism is based on ignorance. Means majority of racists don't know they are racisct.

When racism is very vaguely defined then people are free to label anyone as a racist. The most important words in the CPS definition are "perceived by the victim or any other person" which is almost a blank cheque. If the victim or anyone else wants to say they perceived something / anything as being racist then that means it was racist.

I perceive your posts to be racist. You're Bulgarian and clearly have an axe to grind. You keep hate criming innocent people on BCF, you are hostile to anyone who is a different nationality and dares express an opinion different to your own.

There is a lot of evidence of your sustained hate crimes against people of a different nationality to yourself. There have been many, many previous incidents which show your prejudice behaviour to be systematic.

Your harassment has no bounds, you stalk your targets on BCF and abuse them at any opportunity with spite, prejudice, unfriendliness, antagonism and resentment.

All the necessary evidence can be seen in your posts on BCF.

You racist piece of shit.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:49 - 27 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

^^^ Very eloquently put Sir^^^

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:48 - 27 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jewlio Rides Again LLB wrote:
Polarbear wrote:

I vote for them in general elections because I can't bring myself to vote Labour (candidate is a disgrace to the party), I'll only vote Tory in council elections as they're the only ones who will ever get in other than Labour. Sad

A strange expression to vote for one lot to do this and the other lot to do that.

I think that dilutes one's intentions.

I understood parties 'kind-of' democratically agree the leader and therefore should go with the majority.
If you do not like it that way then get out.

It makes it all a shilly-shally political souffle unless there is a strong unity and agreement of party policy.

I think this it the reason 'modern' politics are so random and unpredictable. The in-house bickering draws more fight than the fight for our rights.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:12 - 27 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

The best thing about brexit is we can get rid of Val and his supplicants.

The worst thing is we wont. Crying or Very sad

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:16 - 27 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

MCN wrote:

A strange expression to vote for one lot to do this and the other lot to do that.

I think that dilutes one's intentions.

I understood parties 'kind-of' democratically agree the leader and therefore should go with the majority.
If you do not like it that way then get out.

It makes it all a shilly-shally political souffle unless there is a strong unity and agreement of party policy.

I think this it the reason 'modern' politics are so random and unpredictable. The in-house bickering draws more fight than the fight for our rights.

Quite straight forward to me. The local Labour party run roughshod over everyone, because there's no opposition at local level. Throw houses up, sell off public assets, etc. They don't give a shit as long as they get their expenses. In my ward, there are only the Tories who can challenge them.

At national level, I can't vote Labour because she isn't enough like Corbyn. She's a parasite. I can't vote Tory because they don't even live in the constituency.

Simple enough to me.

Riejufixing
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:37 - 27 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jewlio Rides Again LLB wrote:
Quite straight forward to me. The local Labour party run roughshod over everyone, because there's no opposition at local level. Throw houses up, sell off public assets, etc. They don't give a shit as long as they get their expenses. In my ward, there are only the Tories who can challenge them.

At national level, I can't vote Labour because she isn't enough like Corbyn. She's a parasite. I can't vote Tory because they don't even live in the constituency.

Simple enough to me.

Nicely put.

struan80
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:48 - 27 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

As narrow minded as it is I will vote for any party that legalises cannabis for medical use, full extract cannabis oil for medicinal purposes. And buckets loads of grass for those inclined as well.

Lib Dems FTW Ya fuckers.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 22:07 - 27 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Val... which part of my post is abusive?
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 5 years, 215 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3