Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Lib-dems what will happen next

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  
Val This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Abusive). Unhide this post / all posts.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:11 - 27 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
Val... which part of my post is abusive?

The world's smallest violin player, just for you! Laughing

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 22:27 - 27 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Val wrote:
Ste wrote:

You racist piece of shit.

Except you have not got a single post to prove that you lying piece of shit Middle Finger

Ah but they are because I perceive them as being racist.

Pjay
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:45 - 27 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Val wrote:
As ususaully I am right and you failed to read your own link:

Sauce.

Whoah, we are letting this slide?

Val says you can be racist against a religious group and provides a link to prove this, yet even the url and the main headline separate the two.

struan80
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:08 - 27 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I went round the corner to a paki shop where a nigger is serving, then I go for a kebab at the the ISIS fuckers shop down the road My name Robertson used to have a golly wog on it's jar of Jam.

This is in jest but i'll get my coat and accept any ban.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 23:44 - 27 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

About whether Heinz baked beans or Branston baked beans are the best baked beans?

About which takeaway pizza company is the best?

Suggest a grown up adult topic for BCF to have a mass debate about. Thumbs Up

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 08:11 - 28 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Val wrote:

Except you have not got a single post to prove that you lying piece of shit Middle Finger

It's what happens when you become entrenched in your own ideology; you fail to see yourself turning into the bad guy. It was only a matter of days ago you were labelling anyone that doesn't share your Brexit political stance a racist Phil Mitchell far-right gammon that are thick as shit. How racist is that? How democratically undermining is that? How disrespectful of other people's views is that? How supremacist is that?

You are supposedly liberal but your behaviour is showing otherwise.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:18 - 28 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Val"

Some coloured British supremacy racists raping a foreigner.
[/quote]

Tut Tut
Can't say coloured any more.
That's racist Thumbs Down
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:12 - 28 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Val wrote:

Jeez, how did he work "British supremacists" into the story? He's worse than mpd72!*

* But supposedly from the other "wing" of politics. We know they touch round the back anyway.

Fnaar.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 22:55 - 28 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:
You're worse than Hitler! Wink

Wir müssen die Jewlio und Val ausrotten?

Val
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:36 - 29 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
Val wrote:

Jeez, how did he work "British supremacists" into the story? He's worse than mpd72!*

[/size]

Let me explain that again:

1. Gina Miller has been raped by some coloured guys, she say it was racist.
2. Some guys here don't understand how this can be racist.
3. I explain that racism has nothing to do with Oxford dictionary - racist hate crime incidents can be based on nationality too. As elegantly proven by Ste's link to the UK law.
4. Hence Guyanese Gina Miller rape based on the fact she is a foreigner is also a racist hate crime.
5. Racists are racist because they think they are better then you. For example bnp72 thinks he is better then poles. The scums that raped Gina Miller has done because they thing they are better then Guyanese foreigner - hense the coloured British supermacist bit.

Serioulsy how hard is to understand that Jimbo? And what is the part you don't like or agree?

Johnnythefox
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 13:40 - 29 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just had chicken and black bean sauce but to avoid any cultural appropriation I called it white bean sauce. I feel this is a suitably adult topic for debate.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 13:57 - 29 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Val wrote:
Let me explain

Is it appropriate for someone who is in denial of their own racial prejudices (regardless of whether they're because of conscious bias or unconscious bias) to be trying to tell others what is or isn't racist?

You can't see how deeply racist many of your posts on BCF are so what hope is there of you have a neutral view on situations involving other people?
- This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Abusive). Unhide this post / all posts.

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:29 - 29 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Val, YOU CAN'T SAY 'COLOURED' ANYMORE!

It's like well racist

Look at what happened to Benedict Cumberbach

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:55 - 29 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Val wrote:
Serioulsy how hard is to understand that Jimbo? And what is the part you don't like or agree?

All we know about Gina Miller's (alleged) rapists is that they were non-white and students. They could easily have been foreign students, like her. You've gleefully assumed they were British because it suits your racist agenda.

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:15 - 29 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Val wrote:

5. Racists are racist because they think they are better then you.

Than you...

Is it racist to be better than someone or just to believe so on the perceived basis of their race?

I'm pretty sure my substantial tax bill is more beneficial to the UK than a Syrian asylum seeker and I'm more vested in the cultural way of life here than they are.

Am I racist just because I'm better? Or is it that I consider myself superior even though demonstrably I am from just about every social metric?

Val wrote:
For example bnp72 thinks he is better then poles. The scums that raped Gina Miller has done because they thing they are better then Guyanese foreigner - hense the coloured British supermacist bit.

Two separate arguments and don't let me be perceived as standing up for him, but I'd be pretty sure his argument is the Poles we import aren't better than the average English bloke in the street rather than he's better than ALL Poles based purely on race.

Likewise I have absolutely no problem with anyone who has demonstrable benefit to society but absolute disdain for anyone, English included, who doesn't. To suggest racism is simply not wanting to pay taxes to support an influx of benefit tourists is short sighted in the extreme. Australia's immigration policy would instantly therefore be a racist vendetta.

As for the Gina M piece that's a complete assumption on your part as to who the attackers were and their motives.

ThoughtContro...
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:09 - 29 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

bhinso wrote:
Val, YOU CAN'T SAY 'COLOURED' ANYMORE!

It's like well racist

They're not coloured, they're people of colour. That's the current correct terminology, although subject to change at any time, dependent on some POC taking offence to the implied micro-aggression, and making a career out of it.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 20:28 - 29 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's the current American imported terminology that some people like because of political correctness and some people dislike because it's just a catch all term for anyone who isn't white and it lumps all people of colour into one group for convenience.

Such a complicated and confusing world we live in. You used to be able to call purple people purple because that's what colour they are. The BBC even used to do it although that might not be the best measure of whether something is socially acceptable. Laughing

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:25 - 29 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh dear, It was so easy when we had the slang to completely differentiate between races.

Paddy, Taffy, Jock, Frog, Eytie, Cloggie, and that's before I've even touched on our coloured brethren. Whistle

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:28 - 30 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

^^
Please rephrase to 'brethren of colour'

Apparantely you can't even say p1key now.
It's offensive to travellers
Surprised

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 14:35 - 30 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Breadbins can be any colour.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 5 years, 234 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3