Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Yamaha Warrior XV1700 (Custom)

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Show & Tell Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  
Motorcycle4sa... This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Spam). Unhide this post / all posts.
Motorcycle4sa... This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Spam). Unhide this post / all posts.

piazza
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 15:52 - 05 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.bikechatforums.com/viewforum.php?f=7

I'd remove that e-mail if I were you.

DrDonnyBrago
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:57 - 05 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

1700cc... 85 bhp... Laughing

Motorcycle4sa...
L Plate Warrior

PostPosted: 18:34 - 05 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

How and why do I do that?!

Sorry about that, and yeah for 1700cc 85 hp I guess doesn’t sound much but the torque is great!

stevo as b4
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:55 - 05 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

And what is it exactly that makes this real beast of a machine so incredible compared to a very desirable alternative with much more specific output like a Dacia Sandero maybe?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 19:11 - 05 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Dacia weighs less and has more bhp than the Warrior?

owl
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:14 - 05 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Motorcycle4sale wrote:
How and why do I do that?!

Sorry about that, and yeah for 1700cc 85 hp I guess doesn’t sound much but the torque is great!

No, it doesn’t

https://i.imgur.com/BiA9ilQ.jpg

Motorcycle4sa...
L Plate Warrior

PostPosted: 11:50 - 06 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jesus, happy bunch! Eh?!

Well you sound like your not interested in buying it so I’m terriblely sorry to bother you, and for the record the bike does not weigh more than a Dacia, however I’m now bragging that my bike is faster than a dacia!!

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:07 - 06 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is your dad bigger than ours as well?

1700cc or kg?

Last edited by grr666 on 13:45 - 06 Sep 2018; edited 1 time in total

DrDonnyBrago
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:45 - 06 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Motorcycle4sale wrote:
Jesus, happy bunch! Eh?!

Well you sound like your not interested in buying it so I’m terriblely sorry to bother you, and for the record the bike does not weigh more than a Dacia, however I’m now bragging that my bike is faster than a dacia!!

No interest because you didn't give your location...

Based on your choice of bike I'm assuming Brighton?

struan80
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:17 - 06 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

DrDonnyBrago wrote:
Motorcycle4sale wrote:
Jesus, happy bunch! Eh?!

No interest because you didn't give your location...

Based on your choice of bike I'm assuming Brighton?

You're a bad man! Or as the OP would say 'naughty boy'

Poor chap is only trying to sell his motorcycle, wish you luck it is certainly a beast.

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:40 - 06 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

struan80 wrote:

Poor chap is only trying to sell his motorcycle, wish you luck it is certainly a beast.

https://d1o50x50snmhul.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/05160722/f14aba_cropped-800x533.jpg

Laughing

Motorcycle4sa...
L Plate Warrior

PostPosted: 16:51 - 06 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brighton... nope, why do you have ''friends" there?

Guernsey! Sorry but I was not aware owning a bike, somehow automatically designated, or in your case mandated the sexuality of the rider, puns fully intended!

Sorry I guess I'm not that receptive to a blokes sexuality, but if you are more power to you! Cool

THANKS!

Motorcycle4sa...
L Plate Warrior

PostPosted: 20:40 - 07 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

C’mon just that lil joke about your man “friends” and I get radio silence?! Why is my ad, which is on an advertising thread of the forum, flagged as spam btw?! Cheers for that!

Anyhow or anywho, I’m sure not buying something similar, looking or otherwise, for my replacement, once I’ve got room next to the Yam FJR, in the garage, I want/need a busa 08+ so if you’ve got one and want’a swap, or want to buy this so I can get one, please do! Or do you hate the Hayabusa too?!

Or does buying a busa make me bisexual? Just wondering as I’m not so up to date and or socially incommunicado with the whole bike/gender situation thingy?! Thumbs Up / Thumbs Down or Middle Finger Middle Finger Question Exclamation Karma Rolling Eyes

Motorcycle4sa...
L Plate Warrior

PostPosted: 20:42 - 07 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flagged *like* not _*as*_ spam...

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 20:56 - 07 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you like being a fag?

FretGrinder
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:50 - 07 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Motorcycle4sale wrote:
C’mon just that lil joke about your man “friends” and I get radio silence?! Why is my ad, which is on an advertising thread of the forum, flagged as spam btw?! Cheers for that!

Anyhow or anywho, I’m sure not buying something similar, looking or otherwise, for my replacement, once I’ve got room next to the Yam FJR, in the garage, I want/need a busa 08+ so if you’ve got one and want’a swap, or want to buy this so I can get one, please do! Or do you hate the Hayabusa too?!

Or does buying a busa make me bisexual? Just wondering as I’m not so up to date and or socially incommunicado with the whole bike/gender situation thingy?! Thumbs Up / Thumbs Down or Middle Finger Middle Finger Question Exclamation Karma Rolling Eyes

Flagged as spam because there's no rating for "cruiser fag"

ಠ_ಠ

Motorcycle4sa...
L Plate Warrior

PostPosted: 22:17 - 07 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

You seem to have a quite the fixation on gay men, again, I’m just trying to sell a bike, but keep on with your stool compressions, as a group you seem very into the whole sexuality of men thing, or are you just poor and getting jellies?! That’s going to set you off now isn’t it!

struan80
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:17 - 07 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

FretGrinder wrote:
Motorcycle4sale wrote:

Flagged as spam because there's no rating for "cruiser fag"

Nothing wrong with being a cruiser fag. I myself may consider it as a life choice. it's not my choice that you can't handle a beast between you arse cheeks.

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:41 - 07 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Motorcycle4sale wrote:
, as a group you seem very into the whole sexuality of men thing, or are you just poor and getting jellies?

Who? Us???

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 23:07 - 07 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Motorcycle4sale wrote:
You seem to have a quite the fixation on gay men, again, I’m just trying to sell a bike, but keep on with your stool compressions, as a group you seem very into the whole sexuality of men thing, or are you just poor and getting jellies?! That’s going to set you off now isn’t it!

Nobody has mentioned sexuality apart from you.

recman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:52 - 07 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is he still here?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 00:18 - 08 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

OP doesn't know why he's a fag.

But he's probably out right now being a fag. Shhh!

Motorcycle4sa...
L Plate Warrior

PostPosted: 18:01 - 13 Sep 2018    Post subject: Retarded? Reply with quote

recman wrote:
Is he still here?

(No i don't spend my life on internet forums you seem to be focused on ''fags" but, some people like to pursue social activities, and when possible with members of the opposite sex, they are called females.)

To the moron accusing me of bringing up sexuality, ARE YOU JOKING? OR UNABLE TO READ?

And to the above poster, apologies for using more than three or four letter words, if i had crayons id give them to you.

The third or fourth reply was calling me gay, are you serious, or one, or both of the aforementioned?

I have never come across such a miserable bunch, bar a few who made jokes early on regarding the power vs a Dacia! Just pathetic juvenile playground responses!

You realise, all I have done is advertise my bike and subsequently, I have had to defend myself from childish remarks from supposed adults!

Please reconsider your behaviour, as it will likely help you in life! Ive had to deal with a hell of a lot more in my life than being called gay by some random bored internet forum dwellers, having been given two months to live without medical treatment at one point in my life, and having been resuscitated twice due to heart issues. Issues that are still ongoing in my life.

Really, please know if innuendo and slurs aimed at me, due on my part owning and wishing to sell a motorbike, and the personal taste of people, I likely and frankly having spoken to you, never want to meet, hasn't and isn't going to make me loose any sleep, hence my belated response, so either carry on with your insults, or grow the fuck up..

I wonder, didn't your mother ever teach you "not to say anything if you've not got anything nice to say"? Do you really think that it reflects well on you as a forum, that my post is flagged and hidden, due to a low rating, as if it was some offensive post, when beneath it are a litany of rude comments and the odd bit of what the politically sensitive would call "hate speech"?!

Please grow up, Cheers! Karma Middle Finger Middle Finger Very Happy [/quote]
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 5 years, 197 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Show & Tell All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2