Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Infowars banned from social media

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

duhawkz
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:00 - 07 Sep 2018    Post subject: Infowars banned from social media Reply with quote

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-45442417

It appears infowars has finally been banned from social media.

A feeble attempt to supress the truth or a just response to a geyser of shit?

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 01:22 - 07 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Geyser of shit.

However, just because it's a geyser of shit and Alex Jones is completely cuckoo bananas doesn't necessarily mean that it's not all part of a plot to suppress the truth. So let's have a look at the front page of infowars to see what's going down...

Right at the top of the page is a link to EXCLUSIVE: ALEX JONES RESPONDS TO TWITTER BAN - it's a pretty boring video, see how much you can watch before you get totally bored.

BANKERS AND TECH EXECUTIVES KNOW THE COLLAPSE OF SOCIETY IS COMING AND ARE FEVERISHLY PREPPING FOR IT - Sleeping

FANTASY FOOTBALL MEETS POLITICS: TRUMP’S OPTIONS TO QB THE DOJ - Sleeping

ALEX JONES WARNS: ‘MUELLER IS TRYING TO SET ME UP RIGHT NOW’ - Sleeping

Half way down the page is a bit of text about "FROM OUR STORE" and "Discover the benefits of super advanced vitamin B-12 with the Infowars Life Secret 12 proprietary formula." along with a link to their store. https://www.infowarsstore.com/

I think we're on to something here, lets see what he's selling apart from vitamin B12.

Alexapure Breeze
Groundbreaking IonCluster Technology For A Better Air Filter

Clear your air of dangerous toxins and take advantage of great savings on the Alexapure Breeze air filtration system with Alex Jones and the Infowars Crew. See why this is the Alex Jones air purifier of choice and why hundreds have given it 5 star reviews with the Alexapure Breeze at the Infowars Store!
Retail: $249.95
Now: $199.95

Superblue Complete Combo Pack
A collection of all the best of our Superblue line of products - take care of your bathroom routine for less today! Try the products by themselves below!
Retail: $100.70
Now: $76.95

ProPur Antique Bronze ProMax Shower Filter w/ massage head
Easy to install and enjoy, the Propur Antique Bronze ProMax Shower Filter w/ Massage head will clean your shower water in style!
$89.95

Infowars Life Select: 3 Month
Secure your food independence today with the Three Month Supply Storable Food Kit from Infowars Life Select! Provides 2,000+ Calories a day with 864 Servings.
Retail: $630.00
Now: $540.00

The Real Red Pill Plus
The same great formula, now with an added kick - try The Real Red Pill Plus today to help you reach your peak!
We on the Infowars team are always looking for new ways to improve our products. We’re always proud to provide our fellow Infowarriors with advanced formulas or more affordable products. That’s why we created The Real Red Pill Plus – an all new version of the same powerful pregnenolone formula featuring the same incredible ingredients and a NEW energy boosting combination!
Featuring naturally occurring L-theanine, caffeine and theobromine, the extra proprietary energy blend inside The Real Red Pill Plus is exactly what you need to help provide the extra pick-me-up for your day. With Green Tea Extract, Yerba Mate Leaf Extract and more, the new formula will support your mind and body while boosting your energy.
Retail: $79.95
Now: $39.95

So yeah, geyser of shit confirmed and nobody is trying to suppress the truth. Just look at all the shit he's selling!! Laughing https://www.infowarsstore.com/

Honestly? I couldn't care less about him being ban hammered from social media. By banning him, the conspiracy theorists will be in overdrive which should keep them busy and the liberals will also be in overdrive as they'll be celebrating the erosion of free speech.

YFPOS

temeluchus
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 03:13 - 07 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

The guy is a meme.

duhawkz
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 07:03 - 07 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quite

I was reading an artical that suggested it was due to social media's recommendations algorithms that he was getting the traffic he was getting anyway and his core viewer were less then half of the qouted figures.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Riejufixing
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:36 - 07 Sep 2018    Post subject: Re: Infowars banned from social media Reply with quote

duhawkz wrote:
It appears infowars has finally been banned from social media.

I have heard of "infowars", it's a sort of conspiracy theorist/fake news thing, isn't it? Unsure of how banning a thing like that from "social media" is good or bad, or that they are very dissimilar things.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Riejufixing
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:56 - 07 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn''t know that "social media is left wing", or that "infowars is right wing", having never had much dealing with either. Perhaps if the two had their heads knocked together, they'd cancel each other out in a blinding flash of inspiration. Who knows, or particularly cares Smile .

Monkeywrenche...
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 09:03 - 08 Sep 2018    Post subject: Re: Infowars banned from social media Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:

Hence why they used the excuse of "abusive behavior". What they meant was "Worse than Hitler, Nazi, right wing bastard!". They just cant justify their left wing hatred of anyone right wing as a valid reason.

The reason they are using to justify this action is that on every one of these platforms he has stated repeatedly that the parents of the murdered children from the "Sandy Hook" shooting are liars/actors and that "they" fabricated the whole story to get guns banned.

duhawkz
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:45 - 08 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

It will be interesting to see what happens with the increasing number of people who've launched legal action against him.

Pjay
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:53 - 08 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember the good old days when he used to talk about Lizard people, Nibiru, the world ending and making stupid prophecies.

Back then it was plain to see he was a fruitbat. Nowadays he has hidden behind a team that suppresses his inner madness, but it's still mostly inane ramblings. Sure he has made some predictions that turned out correct, but fk me, he's made a shit ton that didn't which on balance make him worse than a stopped clock telling the right time twice a day.

He's a cretin and nobody should ever watch his videos.

duhawkz
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:59 - 08 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do some times wonder if these people really are fruit bats or whether they are really stable geniuses, just out to make a fast buck from the real fruit bats who lap that shite up.

Pjay
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:20 - 08 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

duhawkz wrote:
I do some times wonder if these people really are fruit bats or whether they are really stable geniuses, just out to make a fast buck from the real fruit bats who lap that shite up.

I have pondered this too, but he is just a bit too passionate in his ramblings. I believe his team are smarter though and have guided him down the path of making the money from the lunatics that love it all.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:16 - 08 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm just amused that something that gained national news over here for a good week or so was missed by our resident know all, but yet something that never happened, he says did and was covered up by the media.

Maybe the tin foil hat was obscuring his vision that day.

thx1138
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:59 - 08 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I always used to be of the view, that conspiracy theories - were a bit like Saturday wrestling on World of Sport, a load of old bollocks, but harmless fun if you like that sort of thing. I'd watch conspiracy stuff with a detached amusement from time to time.

However, some of it isn't harmless, it's not only absolutely barkingly mad, but potentially dangerous. Not sure how I feel about censoring it though.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

kgm
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:10 - 08 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jewlio Rides Again LLB wrote:
I'm just amused that something that gained national news over here for a good week or so was missed by our resident know all, but yet something that never happened, he says did and was covered up by the media.

Maybe the tin foil hat was obscuring his vision that day.

You seem to have somewhat of a fixation dude.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 21:30 - 08 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

duhawkz wrote:

If he wasn't batshit crazy then he'd have no audience.

There's a very careful balancing act between letting him get on with being cuckoo bananas and making sure that he doesn't get his soapbox taken away.

Now they've got to try and save his brand of specialness. Like Britain First and Stephen Yaxley-Lennon Tommy Robinson, the first thing they'll need is lots of your money to help them get uncensored from the Twitters.

Im-a-Ridah
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:46 - 08 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's full of crap and manipulates the news to suit his agenda. Maybe he should get a job at the BBC or the Guardian.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Im-a-Ridah
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:52 - 08 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

duhawkz wrote:

More the second one, but he isn't a genius. His lunatic on screen persona is switched off immediately the cameras are off, it's purely an act. He also used to bang on about GMO, preservatives, vaccines and the rest of it and now he peddles some kind of vitamin cocktail drink last I saw Laughing
Jewlio Rides Again LLB This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Abusive). Unhide this post / all posts.

temeluchus
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:19 - 08 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was the jews.
Jewlio Rides Again LLB This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Flame). Unhide this post / all posts.

Johnnythefox
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 11:25 - 09 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Infowars ought to do a tie up with Rainpal

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:36 - 09 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tie in with Donk also. All three are full of shit. 💩
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 5 years, 223 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2