Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

the state of Conservatives party

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Val
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:30 - 11 Sep 2018    Post subject: the state of Conservatives party Reply with quote

Just a thread to track what the tories have been up to lately.

Let me do the honour first: the tories have gone in full fascist Bannon mode.

Conservatives will vote in EU parliament to protect Mr Orban’s government which is violating press freedoms, undermining judicial independence, and waging a state-backed antisemitic campaign.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/conservative-meps-hungary-victor-orban-eu-sanctions-far-right-george-soros-a8532356.html

Why I am not surprised? Well:

Conservatives are allies and aligned with anti-NATO anti-EU Putin apologists and actual neo-nazis far-right "Swedish Democrats".

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/conservatives-sweden-democrats-european-parliament-far-right-reformist-group-a8430281.html

Let these good news sink with you.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:36 - 11 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank goodness the Labour party are so free of corruption and antisemitic acts and statements
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:48 - 11 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

And the liberals are just a bunch of anti democratic remoaners with the balls of an emasculated amoeba.

Best vote Monster Raving Loony Party eh Val, you could join. In fact they would probably give you free admission. Thumbs Up

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/f/fb/Monster_Raving_Loony_Party.png/180px-Monster_Raving_Loony_Party.png
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:11 - 11 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote "although affiliated with the Labour Party, (she) does not at all times share its priorities"

So censorship for not having exactly the same ideas as your powerful overlords at all times?

That sounds like the very definition of hard line fascism to me
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Val
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:09 - 11 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

bhinso wrote:
Thank goodness the Labour party are so free of corruption and antisemitic acts and statements

Guys make your own thread about labours tis the place for tory news here only Laughing

Scratch that here I have made one for you:

https://www.bikechatforums.com/viewtopic.php?p=4581335#4581335

Johnnythefox
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 17:25 - 11 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

The state of the Conservative party? - the party with the most MPs elected at the last general election and currently carrying out the role of Her Majesties Government.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 19:01 - 11 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

OP for deportation. Thumbs Up

The Shaggy D.A.
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:08 - 11 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste for Prime Minister.
Previously : CB100N > CB250RS > XJ900F > GT550 > GPZ750R/1000RX > AJS M16 > R100RT > Bullet 500 > CB500 > LS650P > Bullet Electra X & YBR125 > Bullet 350 "Superstar" & YBR125 Custom > Royal Enfield Classic 500 Despatch Limited Edition (28 of 200) & CB Two-Fifty Nighthawk > ER5

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 17:00 - 12 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a Putin calander at my desk. Every month has a different picture of Putin posing with a dog. It's a chocolate labrador for сентябрь.

Boss either doesn't care or hasn't noticed. Whenever I have to deal with a level of management above my immediate boss, I look at it and think "What would Putin do?".

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:16 - 13 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

stinkwheel wrote:
I have a Putin calander at my desk. Every month has a different picture of Putin posing with a dog. It's a chocolate labrador for сентябрь.

Boss either doesn't care or hasn't noticed. Whenever I have to deal with a level of management above my immediate boss, I look at it and think "What would Putin do?".

If you did what Putin would do you would be running the company by the end of the week.

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 15:27 - 13 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:

If you did what Putin would do you would be running the company by the end of the week.

Or in jail for shooting everyone in the back of the head.

However, I'm mostly doing what the fuck I want then respond with an aggreived outright denial that it was me when challenged.

Val
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 03:12 - 16 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

FTFY
Polarbear wrote:

If you did what Putin would do you would be ruining the company by the end of the week.

Despite much larger size and natural resources Rusia economy has been literally ruined by Putin. Russia GDP is 10 times smaller then Eurozone.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 10:42 - 16 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:
He got 76% of the entire vote, his nearest competitor only got 5%. You'd be hard pushed to rig an election to that level.

https://i.imgur.com/nLHAgQU.jpg

Wink

Suntan Sid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:35 - 16 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:
He must be doing something right because the vast majority of Russians seem to love the fella. He got 76% of the entire vote, his nearest competitor only got 5%. You'd be hard pushed to rig an election to that level.

Maybe Russians value national pride ahead of wealth?

Really, you've excelled yourself!
There's toeing the line and there's just ignoring the blindingly obvious!

The vast majority of Russians do not "love the fella", 76% of a 67% turnout is 50.92% of those who voted, so not a vast majority, in fact less than a 1% majority.

The main opposition leader, Alexei Navalny, was barred from the race on trumped up embezzlement charges.

Independent election monitoring group Golos wrote:
hundreds of irregularities, on polling day, including:

Voting papers found in some ballot boxes before polls opened.
Observers were barred from entering some polling stations.
Some people were bussed in amid suspicion of forced voting.
Webcams at polling stations were obstructed by balloons and other obstacles.

Putin is president until he decides he doesn't want the job anymore, or there's a coup or another revolution!

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 11:48 - 16 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sid wrote:
76% of a 67% turnout is 50.92% of those who voted

Actually, 76% of a 67% turnout is 76% of those who voted.

That's 33% didn't care enough to go and vote.

They can't complain and others can't complain on their behalf.

It's much the same as the 28% who didn't bother to vote in the Brexit referendum.

76% is a pretty big majority by most peoples standards!!

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-lloyd-putin-commentary/commentary-why-putin-is-still-genuinely-popular-in-russia-idUSKBN1GV25D
https://www.nationalgeographic.com/magazine/2016/12/putin-generation-russia-soviet-union/

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:03 - 16 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

^^^ True ^^^

I don't think a UK government has ever had an actual majority if taken against the number of people eligible to vote.

Riejufixing
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:43 - 16 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Suntan Sid wrote:

Oh. I'dve said 76% of a 67% turnout is 76% of those who voted.

Riejufixing
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:43 - 16 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
Sid wrote:

Actually, 76% of a 67% turnout is 76% of those who voted.

Ugh. Snap!

Wafer_Thin_Ham
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:36 - 16 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

stinkwheel wrote:

Where can I purchase? I need a new calendar.....

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 16:52 - 16 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.amazon.com/Vladimir-Putin-wall-calendar-2019/dp/B07DQN493M
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vladimir-Putin-2019-Calendar-New-Wall-Calendar-100-Original-FREE-SHIPPING-/142793674644
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vladimir-Putin-2019-Calendar-New-Wall-Calendar-100-Original-FREE-SHIPPING-/142793702462

Drooling
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 5 years, 215 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3