Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


the state of Labour party

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

Polarbear
Super Spammer



Joined: 24 Feb 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:41 - 31 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Labour party in more anti Jewish sh1t. Laughing

https://home.bt.com/news/uk-news/labour-deputy-demands-suspension-of-willsman-over-anti-semitic-rant-11364366450361

Now while I revel in anything that paints the Commie, his Abbopotamus and their party in a bad light, I do feel this is getting to the lower depths of political bashing.

Basically, if your Labour and call a Tottenham supporter a Yid you are going to be castigated for Anti Semitism. Laughing

Ah well. Up the Zionists. Keep up the good work. Plunder Palestine, Irradiate Iran, Loot the Lebanon and than say your being picked on by Jeremy Thumbs Up
____________________
Triumph Trophy Launch Edition
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

mpd72
Super Spammer



Joined: 22 Oct 2013
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:45 - 31 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's good to see them getting a taste of their own medicine at last. The lefties have been hurling inappropriate race cards at their opposition for years to try to silence them.

The entire Labour Party are trying to convince everyone even now that TBP and Farage are Nazi Fascists, even though TBP has the most diverse make up on any political party in the EU.
____________________
TZR250 2MA road, TZR250 1KT road, TZR250 2MA race, TDR250, YZF-750R Boost colours.
Jaguar S Type 3.0 V6 Sport R, VW Transporter T5 GP LWB Shuttle 140ps DSG.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

mpd72
Super Spammer



Joined: 22 Oct 2013
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:00 - 03 Jun 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see the fascist leftie yoof festival, now ran by militant leftie Emily Eavis, has drawn a bit of media attention from a couple of it's acts, who they've now had to cancel.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-48488732

Would a band be booked to play if they'd called for a group they might not like to be killed such as black people? Jews? The homeless? The underclass? Socialists?
Guess not, but Tory politicians or voters... no problem there. Get them booked!

Quote:
Two bands who have called for members of the Conservative Party to be killed are to perform at Glastonbury Festival 2019.

One of Killdren's best known songs is called Kill Tory Scum while Fat White Family have called for violence against Conservatives on social media.

The Jo Cox Foundation said the language was "completely abhorrent".

"We're seeing a legitimising and normalising of harmful words and actions," it said.

Killdren, who are a "two-bit rave punk band" and claim to form the "ideal soundtrack to the worst generation in history", will play at Glastonbury's Shangri-Hell International TV stage on Friday 28 June.

Their lyrics include: "Even if it's your dad or your mum, kill Tory scum, kill Tory scum...murder them all to the beat of a drum, kill Tory scum, kill Tory scum."

The band also played a graphic set at Boomtown Fair 2018, in which they kicked, punched, and spat at a man dressed in a suit, while wearing Kill Tory Scum clothing.


This is what we're teaching the next generation. Unfortunately their Lord Leader, Comrade Corbyn will now miss his chance to announce them on stage, to cheers from thousands of brainwashed fans.
____________________
TZR250 2MA road, TZR250 1KT road, TZR250 2MA race, TDR250, YZF-750R Boost colours.
Jaguar S Type 3.0 V6 Sport R, VW Transporter T5 GP LWB Shuttle 140ps DSG.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Suntan Sid
World Chat Champion



Joined: 07 May 2009
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:56 - 03 Jun 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
I see the fascist leftie yoof festival, now ran by militant leftie Emily Eavis, has drawn a bit of media attention from a couple of it's acts, who they've now had to cancel.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-48488732

Would a band be booked to play if they'd called for a group they might not like to be killed such as black people? Jews? The homeless? The underclass? Socialists?
Guess not, but Tory politicians or voters... no problem there. Get them booked!

Quote:
Two bands who have called for members of the Conservative Party to be killed are to perform at Glastonbury Festival 2019.

One of Killdren's best known songs is called Kill Tory Scum while Fat White Family have called for violence against Conservatives on social media.

The Jo Cox Foundation said the language was "completely abhorrent".

"We're seeing a legitimising and normalising of harmful words and actions," it said.

Killdren, who are a "two-bit rave punk band" and claim to form the "ideal soundtrack to the worst generation in history", will play at Glastonbury's Shangri-Hell International TV stage on Friday 28 June.

Their lyrics include: "Even if it's your dad or your mum, kill Tory scum, kill Tory scum...murder them all to the beat of a drum, kill Tory scum, kill Tory scum."

The band also played a graphic set at Boomtown Fair 2018, in which they kicked, punched, and spat at a man dressed in a suit, while wearing Kill Tory Scum clothing.


This is what we're teaching the next generation. Unfortunately their Lord Leader, Comrade Corbyn will now miss his chance to announce them on stage, to cheers from thousands of brainwashed fans.


Your, faux, outrage has been noted!

But for balance, here's some of your, very own, home spun drivel:-

mpd72 wrote:
Can’t we just improve the gene pool by nuking the crowd of Khans protestors? Bonus points if Khan, Abbot and Corbyn are in the crowd?


You really are, unashamedly, two faced!
____________________
"Everybody needs money, that's why they call it money!" Cool
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

mpd72
Super Spammer



Joined: 22 Oct 2013
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:13 - 03 Jun 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Suntan Sid wrote:

Your, faux, outrage has been noted!

But for balance, here's some of your, very own, home spun drivel:-

mpd72 wrote:
Can’t we just improve the gene pool by nuking the crowd of Khans protestors? Bonus points if Khan, Abbot and Corbyn are in the crowd?


You really are, unashamedly, two faced!


I thought that would trigger you as a card carrying militant leftie.

There are a few basic flaws in your argument.
I wasn't booked to perform on stage at Glastonbury was I?

Also, a pop band encouraging people to murder Tories, even if it's "your mum and dad", is slightly more serious than a joke comment on an Internet forum about "nuking" crowds in London. I'm guessing most people would struggle to get hold of nuclear weapons, so it is unlikely to cause people to follow it up. After Jo Cox's murder, calling for the death of all Tories, might not be quite so good idea.

Do you need someone to explain the difference in more basic terms so you can grasp it?

As for "faux outrage", shall we change the word "Tory" in those songs?

Quote:
"Even if it's your dad or your mum, kill ToryMuslim scum, kill ToryMuslim scum...murder them all to the beat of a drum, kill ToryMuslim scum, kill ToryMuslim scum."

The band also played a graphic set at Boomtown Fair 2018, in which they kicked, punched, and spat at a man dressed in a Burqa, while wearing Kill ToryMuslim Scum clothing.


Is that "faux outrage" too? Why the double standards hypocrite?
____________________
TZR250 2MA road, TZR250 1KT road, TZR250 2MA race, TDR250, YZF-750R Boost colours.
Jaguar S Type 3.0 V6 Sport R, VW Transporter T5 GP LWB Shuttle 140ps DSG.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Diggs
World Chat Champion



Joined: 03 Apr 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:37 - 03 Jun 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its not complicated - they shouldn't be given the opportunity to perform in public, and thankfully Glastonbury realises this.
____________________
Now - Speed Triple, old ratty GS550, GSXR750M
Gone (in order of ownership) - Raleigh Runabout, AP50, KH125, GP125, KH250, CBX550, Z400, CB750FII, 250LC, GS550, ZXR750H1, Guzzi Targa, GSX750F, KH250 x2, Bimota SB6R and counting...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Polarbear
Super Spammer



Joined: 24 Feb 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:56 - 03 Jun 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have had anarchy groups since punk.

I do wonder what todays bleating society would have made of the sex pistols and the like if they came along now.

Can you imagine the bra burners listening to 'My ding a ling'. Laughing

In reality, we have got some fcuked up society if people are so stupid as to be led into murdering someone because of a song (I use that word very lightly in this case).
____________________
Triumph Trophy Launch Edition
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Polarbear
Super Spammer



Joined: 24 Feb 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:21 - 03 Jun 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have decided, seeing there are so many stupid people around who will do what they are told by celebrities, to re write a children's tale in the hope that someone will .............

https://i.postimg.cc/QdpqB2wx/bear2-920x383.jpg
____________________
Triumph Trophy Launch Edition
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Diggs
World Chat Champion



Joined: 03 Apr 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:43 - 03 Jun 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
We have had anarchy groups since punk.

I do wonder what todays bleating society would have made of the sex pistols and the like if they came along now.

Can you imagine the bra burners listening to 'My ding a ling'. Laughing

In reality, we have got some fcuked up society if people are so stupid as to be led into murdering someone because of a song (I use that word very lightly in this case).


I don't recall Sid Snot advocating murder though.

Whilst things have changed, they have also stayed the same. The mighty Macc Lads reformed last year and played a few gigs. Imagine the moral outrage if they made it onto the telly... For those of you who don't know the lads from Macc, here is a taster...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOp9V23LTnE
____________________
Now - Speed Triple, old ratty GS550, GSXR750M
Gone (in order of ownership) - Raleigh Runabout, AP50, KH125, GP125, KH250, CBX550, Z400, CB750FII, 250LC, GS550, ZXR750H1, Guzzi Targa, GSX750F, KH250 x2, Bimota SB6R and counting...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Polarbear
Super Spammer



Joined: 24 Feb 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:20 - 03 Jun 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just had this pop up on my news feed....

Galloway sacked by radio station over ‘anti-Semitic’ Champions League tweet

https://home.bt.com/news/showbiz-news/galloway-sacked-by-radio-station-over-anti-semitic-champions-league-tweet-11364367213931

I don't know what to say. Laughing
____________________
Triumph Trophy Launch Edition
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Diggs
World Chat Champion



Joined: 03 Apr 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:21 - 03 Jun 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
Just had this pop up on my news feed....

Galloway sacked by radio station over ‘anti-Semitic’ Champions League tweet

https://home.bt.com/news/showbiz-news/galloway-sacked-by-radio-station-over-anti-semitic-champions-league-tweet-11364367213931

I don't know what to say. Laughing


Serves him right, the eejit Thumbs Up
____________________
Now - Speed Triple, old ratty GS550, GSXR750M
Gone (in order of ownership) - Raleigh Runabout, AP50, KH125, GP125, KH250, CBX550, Z400, CB750FII, 250LC, GS550, ZXR750H1, Guzzi Targa, GSX750F, KH250 x2, Bimota SB6R and counting...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Polarbear
Super Spammer



Joined: 24 Feb 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:22 - 03 Jun 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diggs wrote:

Whilst things have changed, they have also stayed the same. The mighty Macc Lads reformed last year and played a few gigs. Imagine the moral outrage if they made it onto the telly... For those of you who don't know the lads from Macc, here is a taster...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOp9V23LTnE


HaHaHa. Never heard of them before. Brilliant!
____________________
Triumph Trophy Launch Edition
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Diggs
World Chat Champion



Joined: 03 Apr 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:32 - 03 Jun 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
Diggs wrote:

Whilst things have changed, they have also stayed the same. The mighty Macc Lads reformed last year and played a few gigs. Imagine the moral outrage if they made it onto the telly... For those of you who don't know the lads from Macc, here is a taster...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOp9V23LTnE


HaHaHa. Never heard of them before. Brilliant!


Here is another...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2JNFzsNscU
____________________
Now - Speed Triple, old ratty GS550, GSXR750M
Gone (in order of ownership) - Raleigh Runabout, AP50, KH125, GP125, KH250, CBX550, Z400, CB750FII, 250LC, GS550, ZXR750H1, Guzzi Targa, GSX750F, KH250 x2, Bimota SB6R and counting...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

mpd72
Super Spammer



Joined: 22 Oct 2013
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:39 - 03 Jun 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diggs wrote:
Its not complicated - they shouldn't be given the opportunity to perform in public, and thankfully Glastonbury realises this.


They booked them knowing full well their material.

Eavis only pulled them after a large media outing of her supportive attitude towards left wing violent fascism.
____________________
TZR250 2MA road, TZR250 1KT road, TZR250 2MA race, TDR250, YZF-750R Boost colours.
Jaguar S Type 3.0 V6 Sport R, VW Transporter T5 GP LWB Shuttle 140ps DSG.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

mpd72
Super Spammer



Joined: 22 Oct 2013
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:41 - 03 Jun 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
We have had anarchy groups since punk.

I do wonder what todays bleating society would have made of the sex pistols and the like if they came along now.

Can you imagine the bra burners listening to 'My ding a ling'. Laughing

In reality, we have got some fcuked up society if people are so stupid as to be led into murdering someone because of a song (I use that word very lightly in this case).


It’s not really the point. Replace “Tory” with any other demographic which isn’t seen as white or middle class and there would be frothing at the mouth outrage.

Double standards doesn’t even come close.
____________________
TZR250 2MA road, TZR250 1KT road, TZR250 2MA race, TDR250, YZF-750R Boost colours.
Jaguar S Type 3.0 V6 Sport R, VW Transporter T5 GP LWB Shuttle 140ps DSG.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

mpd72
Super Spammer



Joined: 22 Oct 2013
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:44 - 03 Jun 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diggs wrote:
Polarbear wrote:
We have had anarchy groups since punk.

I do wonder what todays bleating society would have made of the sex pistols and the like if they came along now.

Can you imagine the bra burners listening to 'My ding a ling'. Laughing

In reality, we have got some fcuked up society if people are so stupid as to be led into murdering someone because of a song (I use that word very lightly in this case).


I don't recall Sid Snot advocating murder though.

Whilst things have changed, they have also stayed the same. The mighty Macc Lads reformed last year and played a few gigs. Imagine the moral outrage if they made it onto the telly... For those of you who don't know the lads from Macc, here is a taster...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOp9V23LTnE


A mate was trying to explain The Mac Lads to a couple of gay blokes we met on holiday. We was trying to sing some of their songs to see if they knew them. I was a couple of lines of lyrics ahead and kept having to kick him under the table to warn him of upcoming anti gay lyrics. Not one song didn’t have the word “puff” or “queer” in it.

They were close to the mark but didn’t call for mass execution of haters.
____________________
TZR250 2MA road, TZR250 1KT road, TZR250 2MA race, TDR250, YZF-750R Boost colours.
Jaguar S Type 3.0 V6 Sport R, VW Transporter T5 GP LWB Shuttle 140ps DSG.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Polarbear
Super Spammer



Joined: 24 Feb 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:05 - 08 Jun 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://home.bt.com/news/uk-news/labour-mp-sparks-party-row-after-telling-lgbt-teaching-protesters-youre-right-11364368420196

They just cannot keep quiet, let the Tories self destruct and defacto win the next election.

Bloody idiots - it's so funny.
____________________
Triumph Trophy Launch Edition
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

HardlyDavidso...
World Chat Champion



Joined: 08 Mar 2019
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:41 - 08 Jun 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

LMAO! The pitfall of chasing the special interest vote: who do you pander to?!

Vote Labour: vote anti-Semitic, vote anti-Queer! vote own-goal!
____________________
Fazer 600, Keeway Superlight 125, 50cc turd scooter, 50cc 2-stroke bicycle conversion, 1500W ebike, hand-made fixie
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

bhinso
World Chat Champion



Joined: 21 Jun 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:33 - 09 Jun 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess more Muslims than gays vote labour. Protect your strongest electorate.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

HardlyDavidso...
World Chat Champion



Joined: 08 Mar 2019
Karma :

PostPosted: 01:45 - 10 Jun 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Labour aren't going to lose many votes. Now they're main stream and acceptable all the gays vote Conservative now Razz
____________________
Fazer 600, Keeway Superlight 125, 50cc turd scooter, 50cc 2-stroke bicycle conversion, 1500W ebike, hand-made fixie
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

mpd72
Super Spammer



Joined: 22 Oct 2013
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:01 - 13 Jun 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://i63.tinypic.com/2gyasxz.jpg

Laughing
____________________
TZR250 2MA road, TZR250 1KT road, TZR250 2MA race, TDR250, YZF-750R Boost colours.
Jaguar S Type 3.0 V6 Sport R, VW Transporter T5 GP LWB Shuttle 140ps DSG.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Polarbear
Super Spammer



Joined: 24 Feb 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:44 - 13 Jun 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
http://i63.tinypic.com/2gyasxz.jpg

Laughing


I did find that funny Thumbs Up
____________________
Triumph Trophy Launch Edition
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Ste
Not Work Safe



Joined: 01 Sep 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:59 - 13 Jun 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

HardlyDavidson wrote:
Vote Labour: vote anti-Semitic, vote anti-Queer!

Vote KFC.

https://i.imgur.com/zyDKQpy.jpg
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

mpd72
Super Spammer



Joined: 22 Oct 2013
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:18 - 13 Jun 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you insinuating black people mainly eat "Frarred Chicken"?

Tut Tut

Dass rayciss, even if KFC tend to use over the top Black voices for their radio adverts selling buckets for "Narn Narnety Narn"...
____________________
TZR250 2MA road, TZR250 1KT road, TZR250 2MA race, TDR250, YZF-750R Boost colours.
Jaguar S Type 3.0 V6 Sport R, VW Transporter T5 GP LWB Shuttle 140ps DSG.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Diggs
World Chat Champion



Joined: 03 Apr 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:27 - 13 Jun 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

edit
____________________
Now - Speed Triple, old ratty GS550, GSXR750M
Gone (in order of ownership) - Raleigh Runabout, AP50, KH125, GP125, KH250, CBX550, Z400, CB750FII, 250LC, GS550, ZXR750H1, Guzzi Targa, GSX750F, KH250 x2, Bimota SB6R and counting...


Last edited by Diggs on 12:03 - 13 Jun 2019; edited 2 times in total
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 8 of 11

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: discovery (www) - Page Generation Time: 3.17 Sec - Server Load: 1.99 - MySQL Queries: 16 - CDN Objects: 44 - Page Size: 147.46 Kb