Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

the state of Labour party

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:14 - 27 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is no correlation between muslim paedo rings in West Yorkshire and the situation in Palestine. Linking two totally unconnected events to reinforce a prejudice is textbook Goebbels and I hold my hand up to you Sir, for the randy, club-footed dwarf was the master.

Back on topic, I don't think anybody really cares if Jezza and Miss Dianne are going to meet Barnier. It is an irrelevance, but no doubt the media will find something wrong with it. My guess is that they will go for a curry, speak to a waiter and be accused of consorting with an illegal immigrant and a potential terrorist/rapist.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:13 - 27 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apparently the Labour Party has it's highest ever membership and they've just been back-slapping each other at their annual party conference, so they think anything's possible. They intend to down-vote any Brexit deal (or non-deal) and force an election. An election is all they're interested in, and they don't have any better ideas for Brexit/non-Brexit, but they're joyful at the present government's almost impossible predicament. Labour came close at the last election so think they're a shoe-in for the next one. I hope and believe they're wrong.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Im-a-Ridah
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:24 - 27 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
Apparently the Labour Party has it's highest ever membership and they've just been back-slapping each other at their annual party conference, so they think anything's possible. They intend to down-vote any Brexit deal (or non-deal) and force an election. An election is all they're interested in, and they don't have any better ideas for Brexit/non-Brexit, but they're joyful at the present government's almost impossible predicament. Labour came close at the last election so think they're a shoe-in for the next one. I hope and believe they're wrong.

No way do they have their highest ever membership Laughing

Their peak was 1 million members around 1950. At the same time the Tories has approximately 3 million members. Most of them are "members" anyway, not door knocking, leaflet delivering members.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:30 - 27 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting logic BNP. If one group is automatically condemned by the action of others, then Sir you too are a serial killer because you are a white Anglo-Saxon (I am guessing) and so was Harold Shipman and Peter Sutcliffe. Apparently, wherever bearded men go, they are programmed to kill prostitutes and little old ladies. What makes it worse is that Harold Shipman operated down the road from me in Todmorden (OL14 postcode but within Calderdale District before you get pedantic), and Peter Sutcliffe attacked one of his victims about 150m from where I am currently sat. There is clearly a West Yorkshire connection due to the high concentration of bearded white men in West Yorkshire.

All the above is nonsense, I am sure you agree.

As for the Jezza thing, given that he is neither in power nor has a mandate to negotiate from the Government (as far as we know...), there will be no negotiation with our European friends. What has undoubtably taken place is a chat about the subject, much like we are chatting now. You do like to think the worst of people!

Lord Percy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:15 - 27 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

He doesn't have any logic at all.

I gave up at the part where he couldn't comprehend how his labelling of Palestinian liberation supporters as Jew-haters is exactly the same nonsense as someone saying he must hate all mainland Europeans because he supports Brexit.

Actually that's a total lie. I gave up about two years ago.

Lord Percy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:17 - 27 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
Labour came close at the last election so think they're a shoe-in for the next one. I hope and believe they're wrong.

Why? And what alternative would you prefer to the current decade-long effort at 'governance' that the nation has already been put through?

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:31 - 27 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Percy wrote:

Why? And what alternative would you prefer to the current decade-long effort at 'governance' that the nation has already been put through?

You've a vague idea about football?

It would be a mid table Premiership team deciding that they've no chance of winning the title with their current crop of players, and replacing them with League 2 players and coaching staff 'because a change is better than doing nothing'.

Simply put, Labour are not an upgrade and whilst you might wish to oust the crap we currently have, taking someone else on to do the job worse isn't improving the situation.

Lord Percy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:37 - 27 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

arry wrote:

Simply put, Labour are not an upgrade

Given that you say it's a new set in charge, what proof is there of them being a worse option, if they've never actually had the chance?

Quote:
and whilst you might wish to oust the crap we currently have, taking someone else on to do the job worse isn't improving the situation.

"Will probably do a shit job" is still far better than "Are currently doing a shit job".

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:46 - 27 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Percy wrote:
arry wrote:

Given that you say it's a new set in charge, what proof is there of them being a worse option, if they've never actually had the chance?

Quote:
and whilst you might wish to oust the crap we currently have, taking someone else on to do the job worse isn't improving the situation.

"Will probably do a shit job" is still far better than "Are currently doing a shit job".

Diane Abbott?!

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:14 - 27 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

PNB it is true that most members of the grooming gangs you have highlighted are Muslim men. May they rot in hell. It is also true that white grooming gangs operate in this country. May they rot in hell too. It is also true that Jimmy Saville and the Catholic Church interfered with more kids than any of the above, and you don't see many Muslims in the Church. Your point is therefore sensationalist and intended to incite hate.

As regards terrorism, it is true that many incidents involve Muslims at the moment. It is also true that terrorist groups come and go according to who we happen to be in conflict with at the time. I don't know how old you are, but I imagine you don't remember the IRA. The IRA were white Christians and they killed many more people in Britain than Muslim terrorists have done to date. Once the caliphate nonsense calms down it will be another group.

Regarding Jezza (again...), he has every right to talk to the EU negotiating team. As I have said once already, he can't negotiate because he hasn't the power or a mandate to do so, so all it can be is a chat. Him chatting to our European friends doesn't weaken our negotiating position unless those in Europe see him as a credible Prime Minister of a credible political party, which according to you he is neither.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:40 - 27 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Percy wrote:
arry wrote:

Quote:

You think it's 'their turn'? I wish there was a credible opposition but Labour have been poor and they won't get any better given power. Some of their commie ideas worry me and they're even more divided than the Tories.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 18:59 - 27 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

What proof is there of them being a worse option?

Thinking

Diane Abbott and Jeremy Corbyn.

What further proof do you need? Laughing

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:11 - 28 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

BNP ever considered the KKK? I'm being serious - instead of spending time in front of a keyboard, why not do something practical instead? It would get you out of the house, you'd meet like-minded folk and I hear the bbqs are legendary.

Bored now. Off to renew my membership of the Tooting Popular Front.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:09 - 28 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have a talent and it is a shame for you to waste it on the likes of me. Being able to echo Goebbels without knowing it is seriously impressive!

Perhaps what this country does need is a new far-right leader. Lets face it, Nick Griffin is too ugly, Tommy Robinson too dim and Paul Golding too thuggish to appeal to Daily Mail readers. You could fill that vacuum if you have a pretty face and a fist of iron...

AshWebster
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 12:19 - 28 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

what annoys me about the left (and probably why i lean right even though i think politics is bullshit) is exactly this.

whenever they are presented with facts they resort to social justice and social economics. "Oh you cant understand the situation you're not black/ a woman / lesbian /trans". and rather than go away and come back with evidence or facts of their own they just speak louder or give up and use the racist / fascist card.

The irony being that controlling "free" speech is ..... fascist !

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 12:27 - 28 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

AshWebster wrote:
stuff

https://i.imgur.com/Aj05IH2.jpg

Wub

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:43 - 28 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not saying that he can't understand the situation because he isn't a black disabled lesbian, I am saying that his view is different to mine because he is overtly racist and he wears his racism as a badge of honour.

Not much wrong with resorting to social justice and social economics in my book.

I am being constructive here and suggesting a career change for the young man. I think he has a gift.

Ste, if I really am what you suggest in your piccie I would have flounced a long time ago. I am suprised at you....
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 5 years, 183 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 2 of 11