Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

the state of Labour party

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

AshWebster
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 12:50 - 28 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diggs wrote:

Not much wrong with resorting to social justice and social economics in my book.

Everything is wrong with them in my opinion. Opportunity equality should be the aim NOT outcome equality.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:25 - 28 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

AshWebster thinking about it more, I agree with you. I didn't take the time to think about the terms you used, and opportunity equality is what would have preferred to say...

MDP you don't have a full house yet. I haven't talked about your parents, environmental determinism or whether you were bullied as a child.... You need all those before you win the teddy.

How do I feel about Jews? Interesting question but you need to be more specific. Do you mean Jews as individuals, Western Jewish culture, the actions of Jews in the Middle East, Hippler's Eternal Jew or what? I only know one Jew well, and I like him if that counts.

Im-a-Ridah
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:39 - 28 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

duhawkz wrote:
mpd72 wrote:
How’s the case of the 29 Pakistani paedo’s going?

Because no other race or religion has ever sexually abused children wholesale.

FACT.

An example of the fear which causes lefties to be reluctant to address the issue.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:21 - 28 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diggs wrote:
I only know one Jew well, and I like him if that counts.

Are you tight with him?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

duhawkz
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:41 - 28 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im-a-Ridah wrote:

An example of the fear which causes lefties to be reluctant to address the issue.

I wasn't suggesting that it doesn't need addressing, I was suggesting that BNP wheels it out in at every opportunity like its a Muslim only trait
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:00 - 28 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tight? We have known each other for 20 odd years and ride together 3 or 4 times a year. Once a year on average we go out drinking (usually after his works Christmas bash), and we invite each other to bbqs and parties. I also do a bit of work for him and he has done bits for me. I don't know what 'tight' is, but that is how we are.

MSG we have done the grooming gang bit already. It is my view that people who groom kids should be taken away and fed to pigs. It is also my view that this is a much bigger issue than just the gangs you mention, and that it isn't exclusively a Muslim issue. There are plenty of white paedos out there... Plenty of black paedos too, and probably a few Jewish ones if you want an excuse to call me anti-Semitic...

I has feck-all to do with locking up Tommy Robinson, but nicely introduced for the subliminal link.

Last edited by Diggs on 15:15 - 28 Sep 2018; edited 1 time in total

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:21 - 28 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:
Diggs wrote:
t it isn't exclusively a Muslim issue. There are plenty of white paedos out there...

Oh really? You'll be able to show me links to convictions of all these child sex grooming gangs, which are not made up almost exclusively of Pakistani Muslims then?

I bet you cant find one single gang, let alone get anywhere near the 77 Muslims from the 4 or 5 gangs caught so far, operating within 10 miles of your house in recent years.

But, hey, remember Saville back in the '80's? That makes all the current gangs normal and not a Muslim problem. Unbelievable denial.

From what we hear in the news, those who groom children through social media are almost following gang behaviour, and certainly many are white.
The Catholic church has plenty of problems with paedos in their ranks, as does sports coaching. The scale is probably even bigger than muslim paedo gangs. Not gangs, but the evil in it is no less.

Yes, muslim paedo gangs are a thing, but once again, your filter is too narrow-band.
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!
Monkeywrenche... This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Abusive). Unhide this post / all posts.

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:46 - 28 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diggs wrote:
Tight? We have known each other for 20 odd years and ride together 3 or 4 times a year. Once a year on average we go out drinking (usually after his works Christmas bash), and we invite each other to bbqs and parties. I also do a bit of work for him and he has done bits for me. I don't know what 'tight' is, but that is how we are.

I was making a joke of the stereotype Jew being tight thing. Never mind.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:32 - 29 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

arry being the left wing pansy that I am, I couldn't possibly detect let alone acknowledge your humour!

Last edited by Diggs on 11:41 - 29 Sep 2018; edited 1 time in total

struan80
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:09 - 29 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Palestine 1 v 0 Israel. World cup of ridiculousness.

Monkeywrenche...
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 08:37 - 29 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:

your cuddly left wing agenda?

Laughing Laughing Laughing

mpd72 CPT wrote:

Since when was fact, backed up with links, a bigoted conspiracy theory?
Is it since you realised it doesn’t fit your cuddly left wing agenda?

Fact is racist now is it?

I didn't say "bigoted conspiracy theories" did I? you need to report here...
https://www.bikechatforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=325789

Go on, toddle off Thumbs Up

Monkeywrenche...
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 11:59 - 29 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Monkeywrencher wrote:
bigotted opinions and tin foil covered conspiracy theories a

Hard of understanding?

"Mammoth tusks AND Red Spanish onions" are the Onions red and spanish or mammoth? take your time/ask your carer Rolling Eyes

Lord Percy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:30 - 30 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never on this forum have I ever known anyone to get so easily triggered and hysterical than mpd72.

Goes on about snowflakes and petals all the time, the absolute hypocrite Laughing

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:55 - 30 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

To be honest I don't think he exists. Rather I think the character mdp72 is one of many assumed by an employee of a far right pressure group. I imagine that this is the most cost-effective way of influencing public opinion nowadays.

This is why I enjoy winding him up.

Johnnythefox
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 16:33 - 30 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Corbyn smells of wee

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:38 - 30 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Corbyn smells of your mum

only joking, but it does seem the appropriate response these days....

Johnnythefox
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 17:16 - 30 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

my mum died 11 years ago, Corbyn smells of corpse eughhhh

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:27 - 30 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

The leaders of the 3 main parties.....

Theresa May - Happy to do anything to hang on to power, to keep the torys in power and to keep us in the EU in eveything but name.

Jeremy Corbyn - A failed commie with the ideas from approximately 1917 that haven't worked in any country in the whole wide world.

Vince Cable - A true democrat who wants us in Europe whatever. Sod the referendum. Rolling Eyes Even the Lib Dems want shot of.

To quote Private Fraser...............

We're doomed.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSwIy8ut1AinoFwe05fuLAkI501_CwTsNizAyEqIAjtjc4GzIyh3w
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 5 years, 181 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 3 of 11