Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

The state of Val

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:11 - 12 Sep 2018    Post subject: The state of Val Reply with quote

Will someone please explain to me why he continues to live in a country that is not his home country, when he clearly hates it so much?
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Fizzoid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:24 - 12 Sep 2018    Post subject: Re: The state of Val Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
Will someone please explain to me why he continues to live in a country that is not his home country, when he clearly hates it so much?

Because despite his bitching, he's got it easy here, and his own country is a shithole?

ThoughtContro...
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:27 - 12 Sep 2018    Post subject: Re: The state of Val Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:

The same reason the Third World imports do. It pays them a fuckton of money to do so, far more than they could earn in their own countries. The native population are so passive and cucked they don't complain at this state of affairs that is designed to fuck them over. A large proportion are so cucked to a state where they will prep the imported bull to the best of their efforts, and will vigorously attack and attempt to destroy any others of the native population that dare criticise this situation.

So stop complaining you FRPOS.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:42 - 12 Sep 2018    Post subject: Re: The state of Val Reply with quote

Fizzoid wrote:
chickenstrip wrote:

Because despite his bitching, he's got it easy here, and his own country is a shithole?

I think that's pretty spot on Thumbs Up

Im-a-Ridah
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:57 - 12 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Because he knows his political heroes have failed the people they are supposed to care about the most, but rather than accept responsibility and try to do better he is trying to shift the blame onto "Brexiteers" or "Tories" or "Da Right Wyng Rayciss".

Before the ratings war begins, can I just mention that I find the OP's post helpful Thumbs Up
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

piazza
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 15:32 - 12 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's the mind numbingly boring repetitive crap I can't do with.

Oh noes!!! someone lied in politics! Laughing

linuxyeti
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:51 - 12 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's the mind numbingly boring repetitive crap I can't do with.

Oh noes!!! someone lied in politics! Laughing Laughing

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:59 - 12 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Val is a secret midnight lemonade drinker Gammon

Johnnythefox
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 16:34 - 12 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

because of his white guilt in his country of birth fighting on the side of fascism in WW2

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 16:53 - 12 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I genuinely thought Val was a girl*. Which I thought fully explained the incessant nagging/bitching.

Now I don't know what to make if it.

*Girls name right? Well except for val kilmer but there's always been something a bit feminine about that one too, too much fiddling with the hair.

Riejufixing
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:31 - 12 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

stinkwheel wrote:
I genuinely thought Val was a girl*

WHAT!!! You mean she's not a girl?

RhynoCZ
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:39 - 12 Sep 2018    Post subject: Re: The state of Val Reply with quote

Fizzoid wrote:
chickenstrip wrote:

Where is that?

wr6133
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:10 - 12 Sep 2018    Post subject: Re: The state of Val Reply with quote

RhynoCZ wrote:
Where is that?

Borat-land

duhawkz
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:11 - 12 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saw this and thought of val

https://www.facebook.com/573497049/posts/10155609834867050/

RhynoCZ
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:16 - 12 Sep 2018    Post subject: Re: The state of Val Reply with quote

wr6133 wrote:
RhynoCZ wrote:
Where is that?

Borat-land

https://media.giphy.com/media/F2WFyAfpfVfFe/giphy.gif

Sload
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:35 - 12 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would rather have Val posting as an opposition position than not, and certainly in preference to some asshole getting personal making threads as a direct attack.

You fucking surprised me here Strip.

temeluchus
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:54 - 12 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sload wrote:
I would rather have Val posting as an opposition position than not, and certainly in preference to some asshole getting personal making threads as a direct attack.

Go moralise elsewhere you bore. I bet you are fat and ugly as well.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:18 - 12 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sload wrote:

Hey, I just asked a perfectly innocent question. What you read into it is your affair.
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 23:41 - 12 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
What you read into it is your affair.

Public nudity.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:13 - 13 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
chickenstrip wrote:
What you read into it is your affair.

Public nudity.

No, really, be as creative as you like Laughing

Sload
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 04:38 - 13 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

temeluchus wrote:
Sload wrote:

Go moralise elsewhere you bore. I bet you are fat and ugly as well.

Eat my ass Mr. Green

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 08:32 - 13 Sep 2018    Post subject: The state of Val. Reply with quote

Val doesn't have a country, he is a true European. Some say... he lives in The Superstate of Val.

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:02 - 14 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sload wrote:

Sounds juicy. Backstory?
Pass the popcorn

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:09 - 14 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

bhinso wrote:
Sload wrote:

Sounds juicy. Backstory?
Pass the popcorn

Pass the popcorn

Laughing

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:17 - 14 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 5 years, 218 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2