MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:38 - 13 Sep 2018    Post subject: Novichok Reply with quote

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-45509697

https://youtu.be/EuVHP-LnnWQ

'UK has many buildings to look at.'

Aye right!

Rolling Eyes
- This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Boring). Unhide this post / all posts.

piazza
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 13:55 - 13 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Full interview on RT round about now.

I'm sure they will be guilty in the eyes of those that matter that's the important thing. Sanctions gonna sanction Laughing

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:05 - 13 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:
When one thread isn't enough eh?

I see the UK government are still calling them by the "aliases" they were apparently using. Or maybe, just maybe they travelled using their real names, because they weren't Russian secret service assassins?

Now what news could the government be trying to bury today eh, as May struggles to stay in power?

I never read the Blame Russia thread. I thought it was still on about Russia's (alleged) tamperference in the US Elections.

The two Russian 'tourist's cover story, as I understand it, is a bit paper thin.

No one visits from Russia for 'a couple of hours' unless on 'business'.

I have taken in the sights and visited some galleries on the odd occasion I have to visit Lahndahn on 'business' but my cover story is that I am collecting or delivering papers to government offices.

I think they are a dodgy as a pikey at an horse auction.

DrDonnyBrago
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:07 - 13 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whenever I holiday in a new country I always visit a boring town 2hrs from my hotel in the capital for 1 hr the first day then 2 hrs the next, then I go home. That's how memories are made.

doggone
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:24 - 13 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

They went to Salisbury for a couple of hours but didn't like it because it was slushy, so went back to Russia ASAP Laughing
Whenever Putin appears he seems barely able to conceal a smirk.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

DRZ4Hunned
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:58 - 13 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

It does seem like they're taking the piss as they know they're untouchable, stringing us along for Putin's entertainment. Laughing

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:37 - 13 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

DrDonnyBrago wrote:
Whenever I holiday in a new country I always visit a boring town 2hrs from my hotel in the capital for 1 hr the first day then 2 hrs the next, then I go home. That's how memories are made.

Laughing
Russian Jolly Boys Outing?

Lol! at the ad at the bottom of the page.
Novichok sofa
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Im-a-Ridah
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:28 - 13 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

The best solution is to return the favour to one of Putin's billionaire mates.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:57 - 13 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im-a-Ridah wrote:
The best solution is to return the favour to one of Putin's billionaire mates.

I quite like Chelsea F.C.

Don't whack their boss please.
- This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Abusive). Unhide this post / all posts.

duhawkz
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:05 - 13 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:

We don’t give a feck when a Muslim mames and kills scores,

https://i.imgur.com/kCwMdiu.gif

we don't give a fuck because its nothing new, fuck me The IRA we bombing us since way back when, and they were much better at it.

As for burying news the media output news that is going to drive up sales and drive traffic to their site, I'd hazard a guess that what you consider important just isn't that what the media deem to be important, its not some central conspiracy to hide it from you

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:01 - 14 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maims*

You'd think someone with such anti-foreign tendencies would be better at the mother tongue, wouldn't you?

mentalboy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 03:26 - 14 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

So they came to Salisbury to see a spire and one of the world's oldest working clocks - I didn't realise that it was, learn something new every day.
The Russian redacted version of Salisbury on whatever it is that they call Google over there presumably makes zero mention of the reason many travel to Salisbury, the peasants might get the wrong idea if they knew there was a historical document setting out human rights there.

For some reason the Magna Carta exhibition has always been shut when I've dropped by....

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 05:55 - 14 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rolling Eyes

To me, it just sounds like you lot have never been to Salisbury.

Triton Thrasher
Could Be A Chat Bot

PostPosted: 07:36 - 14 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:

Seriously, why do we give a shit? The bloke they failed to kill was a double agent, he shit on both nations. We don’t give a feck when a Muslim mames and kills scores, but one Russian failing to kill another Russian is used to bury shit news for May on a weekly basis for 6 fecking months.

You used to care enough to call everybody who doubted your Porton Down (etc.) conspiracy theories stupid.

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 08:18 - 14 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
Rolling Eyes

To me, it just sounds like you lot have never been to Salisbury.

YFPOS

I was there last month, (for 20 mins).

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 08:23 - 14 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

duhawkz wrote:
mpd72 CPT wrote:

We don’t give a feck when a Muslim mames and kills scores,

https://i.imgur.com/kCwMdiu.gif

we don't give a fuck because its nothing new, fuck me The IRA we bombing us since way back when, and they were much better at it.

As for burying news the media output news that is going to drive up sales and drive traffic to their site, I'd hazard a guess that what you consider important just isn't that what the media deem to be important, its not some central conspiracy to hide it from you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjSBUr2paPA
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 09:55 - 14 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:
even though we were told it was made of two compounds and degrades in a matter of hours, not months.

My understanding is that such things all depend on how it's stored.

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:24 - 14 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
mpd72 CPT wrote:
even though we were told it was made of two compounds and degrades in a matter of hours, not months.

My understanding is that such things all depend on how it's stored.

I agree.

All un-cooked meats (poultry, fish, beef, chicken and cetera) should be stored below any cooked meats.
Remember to wash you hands after handling any un-cooked meats.
Sanitize utensils and any work surfaces that un-cooked meats have been in contact with.

In addition, there is absolutely no need to 'wash' meats prior to cooking. The high temperatures of cooking will kill any pathogens present in un-cooked meats.
And washing can spread pathogens around other areas.

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:36 - 14 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/sputniknews.com/amp/us/201809131068013480-russia-uk-salisbury-skripal-suspects-interview-preconditions/

Again.... a roosky behaving protectively and being paranoid about western ways.

They are a backwards thinking culture.
They bow to the party.
I sometimes feel a bit sad for their gulabilties.
Communism only works where the masses kowtow willingly and blindly.

Last edited by MCN on 11:46 - 14 Sep 2018; edited 1 time in total

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:36 - 14 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:

Maybe, but kept at ambient temperature in a perfume bottle, during one of the longest, hottest summers on record, is supposed to be one of the worst environments for it's lifespan.

Yeah, I'm sure that on your average family pack of Novichok it says store in a cool, dark place. Once opened, keep refrigerated and use within 3 days.

Just checked my pack, and it does indeed say, "whatever you do, don't store in a perfume bottle on a hot summer's day."
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 5 years, 197 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2