Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Rogerborg...

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:17 - 22 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok I'm bored of this now.
Can we find something more interesting to talk about, or this forum will die, I'm telling ya now, we're all too easily distracted by the general inanities of life that keep us from being proper members of the BCF community like we used to be.

Or something, I dunno.
Fuck, time for a spliff.

Riejufixing
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:20 - 22 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm glad I went out to play when I was told. Grown-ups are really really boring.

Pjay
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:55 - 22 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

hellkat wrote:
Can we find something more interesting to talk about, or this forum will die.

There's a vaginal dryness thread that you can look into and another thread about Stormy Daniels.

This forum has already died, it's turned into a digital version of Take a Break.

RhynoCZ
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:39 - 22 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

hellkat wrote:
Can we find something more interesting to talk about, or this forum will die, I'm telling ya now, we're all too easily distracted by the general inanities of life that keep us from being proper members of the BCF community like we used to be.

Or something, I dunno.
Fuck, time for a spliff.

So why don't you come up with a motorcycle related (interesting) topic yourself?

FretGrinder
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:37 - 22 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

ColinK98 wrote:
fatjames wrote:
I hope he's ok.

I'm not much a fan of the.. I know something you don't know.. thing. Maybe I should have made more of an effort to get in with the in crowd.. Rolling Eyes

there is a crowd ?

What's the entry requirements ?
Been told "cool story bro" server times - Check
Had Ste quote your post for historical accuracy - Check
"pic or it didn't happen " when discussing the wife - fail

Chances of wife letting any pictures of her near your dirty fuckers = 0

Pics or GTFO

ಠ_ಠ

struan80
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:57 - 22 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

The problem is that there are not enough cruiser riders use the forum. Fullstop!

Musketeer
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 07:52 - 24 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

He was probably the only person posting and probably the only person replying to himself too. And lets not forget his addiction to karma Wink He finally got bored of it I suppose Very Happy

He was posting a lot, yet I have no idea who he was, what he looked like, whether he had a bike or not, what bike? Nothing.

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 08:11 - 24 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Musketeer wrote:

He was posting a lot, yet I have no idea who he was, what he looked like, whether he had a bike or not, what bike? Nothing.

Enfield.

Nazi tractor.

Mini Ninja race bike.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 08:41 - 24 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I miss Roger.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:14 - 24 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr666 wrote:
I miss Roger.

I'll bet he's still head of the skinflints brigade Wink
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Tracey Suntan-King
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:36 - 24 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Musketeer wrote:
I have no idea who he was, what he looked like...........

I can help you with that....

He was as tall and strong as the mightiest Scots Pine. And like the tree, he did not sway or bow to any wind or man.

He was as handsome as Sean Connery, as eloquent as Rabbi Burns and as courageous as Robert the Bruce.

He lived exclusively on a diet of haggis and pure Irn Bru pulsed through his veins.

He never wore trousers but was always clad in tartan, the skin of his ancestors which could be traced back to his Caledonian forefathers and matched his curtains.

His kilts were deliberately too short, to display his manly knees. Two smooth, milky white domes surrounded by the downy ginger fluff which adorned his girder-like thighs and sinewy calves.

He naturally, wore nothing underneath, I did peep once, but all I saw was a yawning darkness from whence came a booming, relentless voice. So, I can confirm, he did talk out of his arsehole.

His voice was lyrical and alluring like that of Eddie Mair, but with much more news and waaaaaay more opinion.

I can't really add anything else because at that point I swooned and fell into his manly, muscular arms. I was powerless to resist as he gently lifted me onto the pillion of his Royal Enfield and we puttered off towards the horizon as the Scots mist descended.

I awoke the next day, alone, among the heather in a lonely glen with the remains of a battered mars bar and a slightly chewed Lorne sausage tangled in my tousled tresses.

Yes, I'll never forget Rogerwho Wub

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:39 - 24 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fuck me, and I thought I was weird!
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:39 - 24 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's that gin she bought. Bombay sapphire does funny things to you.

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:55 - 24 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tracey Suntan-King wrote:

He was as tall and strong as the mightiest Scots Pine. And like the tree, he did not sway or bow to any wind or man.

He was as handsome as Sean Connery, as eloquent as Rabbi Burns and as courageous as Robert the Bruce.

He lived exclusively on a diet of haggis and pure Irn Bru pulsed through his veins.

He never wore trousers but was always clad in tartan, the skin of his ancestors which could be traced back to his Caledonian forefathers and matched his curtains.

His kilts were deliberately too short, to display his manly knees. Two smooth, milky white domes surrounded by the downy ginger fluff which adorned his girder-like thighs and sinewy calves.

He naturally, wore nothing underneath, I did peep once, but all I saw was a yawning darkness from whence came a booming, relentless voice. So, I can confirm, he did talk out of his arsehole.

His voice was lyrical and alluring like that of Eddie Mair, but with much more news and waaaaaay more opinion.

I can't really add anything else because at that point I swooned and fell into his manly, muscular arms. I was powerless to resist as he gently lifted me onto the pillion of his Royal Enfield and we puttered off towards the horizon as the Scots mist descended.

I awoke the next day, alone, among the heather in a lonely glen with the remains of a battered mars bar and a slightly chewed Lorne sausage tangled in my tousled tresses.

I don't think he was actually Scottish, he just lives in Glasgow.

Oh and just to expose the elephant in the room, as much as Roger could be entertaining he was essentially a Troll. A very competent one who was exceptionally good at grooming you all.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:28 - 24 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been groomed Dance!

62 years old and been groomed, and by a Scotsman. My sex life must be looking up. Thumbs Up

Ribenapigeon. What utter bollox you come out with Laughing

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:28 - 24 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ribenapigeon wrote:

Oh and just to expose the elephant in the room, as much as Roger could be entertaining he was essentially a Troll. A very competent one who was exceptionally good at grooming you all.

The game was a good one, though.

Tracey Suntan-King
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:08 - 24 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ribenapigeon wrote:

Have you met him? I and numerous others have.

He’s Scottish alright.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:24 - 24 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ribenapigeon wrote:

I bow to your superior intellect Laughing

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:51 - 24 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ribenapigeon wrote:
Tracey Suntan-King wrote:

I think of grooming as akin to hypnotism.

It only works on you if you want it to or allow it to.

Annoying is not grooming. 😂

winz
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:40 - 24 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

His spill in 2015 was great. A very polite chap.

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:45 - 24 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pjay wrote:
There's a vaginal dryness thread that you can look into.

I already went there, it holds nothing of interest to me; I'm not into looking at dry vaginas.

duhawkz
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:50 - 24 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure we can find some nice moist ones to look at.

Raffles
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:52 - 24 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

hellkat wrote:
I'm not into looking at dry vaginas.

I've never come across a dry vagina.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 21:45 - 24 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've come across a far few sandy ones...

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:29 - 24 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raffles wrote:
I've never come across a dry vagina.

I imagine they're not, once you've come across 'em.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 5 years, 186 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 3 of 8