Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Wet feet Teme?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter
View previous topic : View next topic  

mentalboy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:42 - 11 Oct 2018    Post subject: Wet feet Teme? Reply with quote

Teme, do I need to send you a pair of wellies?

Hopefully you are a little West of the juggernaut that blew through last night!! Northern Florida looks a tad damp!!

Fisty
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:43 - 11 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

He bought a gun to shoot at the hurricaine! He scared it away.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

mentalboy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:55 - 11 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fisty wrote:
He bought a gun to shoot at the hurricaine! He scared it away.

I wondered why it cleared off so quickly!

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:56 - 11 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got it. He bought the gun to shoot post-hurricane looters.

"Step on (what remains of) my property and I will shoot you."
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

mentalboy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:18 - 11 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:

I've just seen his post on the bought it thread. I take it back, that peashooter ain't gonna scare no hurricane, it might get a giggle from granny if you point it in her face though. Laughing Probably the cheapest thing he could find.

temeluchus
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 02:10 - 12 Oct 2018    Post subject: Re: Wet feet Teme? Reply with quote

mentalboy wrote:

Hopefully you are a little West of the juggernaut that blew through last night!! Northern Florida looks a tad damp!!

No such luck, I live near Graceville, which was battered to shit.

Our house survived unscathed, but a load of trees were uprooted and much of the garden ornamentation is AWOL.

chickenstrip wrote:

Somewhat true. Part of the reason the rate of burglary and deaths from home intrusion are so low in these parts is the crims have a high chance of being riddled with bullets. Florida is a castle doctrine state, so anyone breaking in to your property is automatically considered a mortal threat, so you can shoot them under the "no duty to retreat" law.

mentalboy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 02:50 - 12 Oct 2018    Post subject: Re: Wet feet Teme? Reply with quote

temeluchus wrote:
mentalboy wrote:

No such luck, I live near Graceville, which was battered to shit.

Our house survived unscathed, but a load of trees were uprooted and much of the garden ornamentation is AWOL.

chickenstrip wrote:

Somewhat true. Part of the reason the rate of burglary and deaths from home intrusion are so low in these parts is the crims have a high chance of being riddled with bullets. Florida is a castle doctrine state, so anyone breaking in to your property is automatically considered a mortal threat, so you can shoot them under the "no duty to retreat" law.

Ouch, glad to hear that your home is ok (mostly), presumably you're holed up elsewhere or are you the jammy cnut that still has a house and power?

I'd be looking at something with a tad more stopping power for home security, a 44 or 50 hefts quite nicely but I always fancied a 12 gauge Very pistol for home defence - as it is, anyone climbing over our gate has to get past the dogs before I need to worrying!

temeluchus
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 03:15 - 12 Oct 2018    Post subject: Re: Wet feet Teme? Reply with quote

mentalboy wrote:

Ouch, glad to hear that your home is ok (mostly), presumably you're holed up elsewhere or are you the jammy cnut that still has a house and power?

I'd be looking at something with a tad more stopping power for home security, a 44 or 50 hefts quite nicely but I always fancied a 12 gauge Very pistol for home defence - as it is, anyone climbing over our gate has to get past the dogs before I need to worrying!

Yup, we stayed at home and rid it out. Our power survived much to the surprise of our nighbours.

As for the gat, anything that survives a load of 9mm hollow points will have to contend with my pump shotgun. I doubt the cats would be to scary for a burglar.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 5 years, 169 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1