Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

wisdom on various matters from the 2 wheeled jedi council.

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> New Bikers Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

jimbobjammybo...
Derestricted Danger

PostPosted: 14:47 - 13 Oct 2018    Post subject: wisdom on various matters from the 2 wheeled jedi council. Reply with quote

Hello gentlemen,ladies and other things.

I rode years ago with L plates on 125's and am now not too far off that mid-life-crisis time where I am going to bugger off on 2 wheels again every chance I get and yar boo to the wife and sproggs. This time however I am going to take the proper test but cannot right now so...

In the mean time Im looking for a 125 ( seen various other threads and absorbed as much as possible)

I have 2 choices to go down..

1: get a CBF 125 F from a dealer with a few K on the clock for around£2000+ or get a varadero for around £1500 with 20k-25k on the clock.

I know there are many factors but I just cant get my head around the price difference vs mileage. Im 6 foot and weigh 105kg so am leaning towards the varadero. any reason its a bad idea?

secondly Ive bought private before and been stung! badly! keen not to let that happen again. Any advice regarding specific questions to ask a seller online and what kind of answers to watch out for and additionally how to approach the actual potential sale..

I will be contacting people online, asking questions then potentially traveling quite far by public transport alone to take a look with a view to buying.I guess I need a biker friend to go with me only that's not going to happen. I need the next best thing which is your heads.

Any advice, suggestions you can offer will be greatly appreciated.

I look forward to the inevitable wall of text from a certain someone I shall guzzle it all with relish. Sick

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:23 - 13 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't buy a 125 at all. Just do DAS and buy a proper bike. I did after a long break away from bikes. Wish I'd done
it sooner. It will all come back to you, it's a bit like riding a bike. Spent all of 5 mins on a 125 before a 600 was wheeled
out to do my CBT on which assuming you haven't already completed it is your first step in the getting back on a bike process.

kgm
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:43 - 13 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agree with above. If you can spend over 2k on a 125 you can spend 800 or less on DAS and have plenty left for a cb500 or similar. Insurance will probably be cheaper too. If age isn't a factor and you're not doing it for cheap as possible transport there's really no reason to faff about with a 125. I say that as someone who commutes daily on a 125, but also rides a classic 500 and modern 800. The bigger bikes are easier to ride, arguably safer and much more capable all round.

If you really want to go down the 125 route for some reason then avoid the cbf125, they rot. The CB125F (newer) is better. Not the 🐝 bike for a tall person but I have a friend who rides one at 6'2 as his sole transport quite happily. The Varadero is a bigger bike, slightly more powerful but not really much faster although it'll haul a heavier rider better. Probably the better bike of the two but finding one in decent nick can be tricky. They rust around the exhaust manifold and the lower part of the triple tree. The exhausts themselves can be a bit rotten.

A Yamaha YBR will work just as well as a CBF or CB F.

As for what to look for, there's plenty info if you search the forum. Might even be a buyer's guide sticky somewhere. When you've got machine in mind ask on here for specific advice on the type. You might even be able to persuade someone to have a look at the bike for you.

Riejufixing
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:20 - 13 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

kgm wrote:

So will an RS3.... (no, not an Audi).

kgm
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:16 - 13 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Riejufixing wrote:
kgm wrote:

So will an RS3.... (no, not an Audi).

I'm curious about those but the biggest problem with them is the same as most other Chinese, etc. bikes - lack of dealer support and (possibly) parts availability. It really relies on an owner being able to do all of their own maintenance. Fine by me but not what others want and some people just should not touch a spanner.

Riejufixing
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:12 - 13 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

kgm wrote:
Riejufixing wrote:
8< an RS3.... (no, not an Audi).
I'm curious about those but the biggest problem with them is the same as most other Chinese, etc. bikes - lack of dealer support and (possibly) parts availability. It really relies on an owner being able to do all of their own maintenance. Fine by me but not what others want and some people just should not touch a spanner.

FWIW:

https://www.rieju.es/en/dealers/uk/ (there will also be "independents").
https://www.riejuparts.co.uk/

"some people just should not touch a spanner"

I agree. Far fewer than ever before are able.

Howling Terror
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:20 - 13 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

In answer to your question.

Fireblade.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

kgm
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:45 - 13 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Riejufixing wrote:

FWIW:

https://www.rieju.es/en/dealers/uk/ (there will also be "independents").
https://www.riejuparts.co.uk/

"some people just should not touch a spanner"

I agree. Far fewer than ever before are able.

Fair enough, but how many will offer proper after sales support of a standard you'd expect from other .ore established brands? A lot of these dealers seem to be fairly transient. Might be different in this case, I'd like to see some success.

Riejufixing
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:47 - 13 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

kgm wrote:
but how many will offer proper after sales support of a standard you'd expect from other .ore established brands? A lot of these dealers seem to be fairly transient. Might be different in this case, I'd like to see some success.

I've no idea whether "these dealers are transient". The two nearest ones to me started in 1964 & 1985. That's not to say that their support is guaranteed, obviously.

I thought the parts to be expensive, but I've just looked at some YZF-R125 parts. OW!

WD Forte
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:07 - 14 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

them greasy dagos use yamaha engines if you arsk me
they look just like the ybr125 one I sorted out last week

jimbobjammybo...
Derestricted Danger

PostPosted: 13:12 - 14 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the responses gents. Kinda knew the 'don't get a 125' thing would happen and believe me if it was viable I would do it. The reasons for getting a 125 are many and I didnt want to spaz the post with blah blah.

Short version. I just cant afford running costs right now ins quotes are high due to being a bad lad.

Interestingly a chap recently passed away who confided in me that when he was 70 his wife was getting on his back for him to renew his DL, had to break it to her that he never had one. been driving since the 60's...

I shall have another gander at the forum r.e. buying guides.

thanks again.

andys675
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:21 - 14 Oct 2018    Post subject: Re: wisdom on various matters from the 2 wheeled jedi counci Reply with quote

jimbobjammybob wrote:
1: get a CBF 125 F from a dealer with a few K on the clock for around£2000+ or get a varadero for around £1500 with 20k-25k on the clock.

I know there are many factors but I just cant get my head around the price difference vs mileage

the Varadero's were made in japan and were getting on for £5k when they were discontinued

CBF and CBR 125s are made in Thailand or India etc and made cheaper for those markets a new one is half the price

kgm
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:44 - 14 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

jimbobjammybob wrote:
Short version. I just cant afford running costs right now ins quotes are high due to being a bad lad.

As said before the insurance costs might well be higher on a 125 with just a CBT and than on a 500 with a full license and the running costs won't be much different. If you're still under a ban then that also applies to riding on a CBT. You can also get a license and a 500 for the same price as a CBT and 125. It

Whatever though, your choice.

Riejufixing
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:52 - 14 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

WD Forte wrote:

If the YBR engine is the same as the one in the Yamaha YZF-R125, that's the one. Also used in various other machines (incl. WR125).

ThatDippyTwat
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:06 - 14 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Riejufixing wrote:
WD Forte wrote:

If the YBR engine is the same as the one in the Yamaha YZF-R125, that's the one. Also used in various other machines (incl. WR125).

The engine in the YBR is not the same as the YZF-R. It's air cooled, not water, and was first used in the SR125, predecessor to the YBR. The XT also uses the aircooled YBR lump. It's lower power, but id doesn't go pop after 30K like a lot of the YZF-R125's do.

Riejufixing
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:06 - 14 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, "if", I was just saying... Wink

jimbobjammybo...
Derestricted Danger

PostPosted: 18:52 - 14 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

kgm wrote:
jimbobjammybob wrote:

As said before the insurance costs might well be higher on a 125 with just a CBT and than on a 500 with a full license and the running costs won't be much different. If you're still under a ban then that also applies to riding on a CBT. You can also get a license and a 500 for the same price as a CBT and 125. It

Whatever though, your choice.

No am not banned from anything... never have been.

advice appreciated thanks.

stevo as b4
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:57 - 14 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

OP you sound like you've read enough walls of text to know what you must do, please don't be one of those people that pop up, have made an idea up in mind and want BCF to reassure and agree with your plan and convince you you're right. As you know it's not how we roll!

So you know the drill, find time, cash and if required the balls to tell other half what your going to do, and then get a CBT and DAS course booked. Concentrate on that and forget about what bike to buy until you come out the school with a licence.

I don't knock 125's period, but your OP comes over as you want a leisure bike for days out riding for fun and jollies, with no need for commuting and shoe string bus beating running costs for A-B.

You'll change your mind a million times on what to buy, but whatever is left in your pocket after licencing up, is for taking down the dealers and looking around until desire meets budget.

Those that say 500cc range Street bikes talk sense, as insurance for a 40+ is comparable to 125 or better. Running costs like a few quid more on tax per year, and 20mpg less arnt great shakes for a leisure rider that might not cover many miles a year anyway.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

jimbobjammybo...
Derestricted Danger

PostPosted: 23:11 - 14 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

stevo as b4 wrote:
OP you sound like you've read enough walls of text to know what you must do, please don't be one of those people that pop up, have made an idea up in mind and want BCF to reassure and agree with your plan and convince you you're right. As you know it's not how we roll!

So you know the drill, find time, cash and if required the balls to tell other half what your going to do, and then get a CBT and DAS course booked. Concentrate on that and forget about what bike to buy until you come out the school with a licence.

I don't knock 125's period, but your OP comes over as you want a leisure bike for days out riding for fun and jollies, with no need for commuting and shoe string bus beating running costs for A-B.

You'll change your mind a million times on what to buy, but whatever is left in your pocket after licencing up, is for taking down the dealers and looking around until desire meets budget.

Those that say 500cc range Street bikes talk sense, as insurance for a 40+ is comparable to 125 or better. Running costs like a few quid more on tax per year, and 20mpg less arnt great shakes for a leisure rider that might not cover many miles a year anyway.

I really am not after reassurance or agreement simply advice about 2 specific bikes and buying second hand. Anyone who owned or knew about those 2 bikes have and might be able to offer more insight. I did do my best to make that fairly clear fella.

Got pointed at the buying pinned/sticky which was really helpful. had some decent info about both bikes from here and another forum. all in all I've learned some things.... least of all that whatever the question the answer will invariably be....

DO THE FULL TEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thumbs Up

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 23:47 - 14 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

WHen shopping for a bike, take someone with you who doesn't want one for an objective view.

jimbobjammybo...
Derestricted Danger

PostPosted: 13:46 - 15 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

stinkwheel wrote:
WHen shopping for a bike, take someone with you who doesn't want one for an objective view.

Ideally I would do that fella and its the best idea thanks but as I said in the OP that's not possible. here coming here for advice.

linuxyeti
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:58 - 15 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

kgm wrote:

I'm curious about those but the biggest problem with them is the same as most other Chinese, etc. bikes - lack of dealer support and (possibly) parts availability.

I would say is far less of an issue it was 10-12 years ago .. Use 1 of the main brands Lexmoto, Sinnis, AJS, Mash,WK etc, shouldn't have any great issue with parts, or, quality for the most part these days. And, if for any reason you do get stuck, then there's, ebay, aliexpress, tabao very easy to source parts..

To be fair, it's the Indian built bikes you have to be wary of the quality of, and that includes the smaller bmw's

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:14 - 15 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="linuxyeti"]
To be fair, it's the Indian built anything you have to be wary of the quality of./quote]
FTFY.

Teflon-Mike
tl;dr

PostPosted: 15:36 - 15 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that if you are self conciouse of, and thing that being a bit on the big size 6ft and aprox 15 stone, then perhaps a multigym would be more apropriate advice not a motorbike.
a) that's not paricularly huge, its about as big as I am, and I ant exactly lardy.
b) it will make bog all odds to the practical performance of a light-weight motorbike.

Very-Oh-dear-oh.... they haven't been in the UK Brochures for a decade. They were at one point the most expensive Learner-Legal on the UK market, at a gnats under £5K, and sold 'moderately' well to older owners, conciouse of how they thought they looked, not wanting to look like they were riding a 'toy' motorcycle, cos it sed ONE-TWO-FIVE on the side...

Wonderful creation, used the four-stroke VT125 Shaddow V-Twin engine. Enormousely 'intricate' bit of engineering for the performance/power it had, bang on Euro A1 limit of 14.5bhp. Clothed in all enveloping bodywork to hide its diminutive displacement... great.... until any-one needs work on one of the things...... not 'so' bad when they are still too young to need an MOT and obviousely affluent buyer is likely to just wheel it back the dealer, and if any thing makes eye-brows budge, it would be that the bill seems "Quite Reasonable!.... compared to getting his Audi serviced..." After that, as the 2nd hand prices have fallen into the realms of more every-day motorcycles, and DIY spanner jokey, the amount of spanner twiddling just to get at things like the spark-plugs or tappets, has meand they have tended to suffer a lot of out-of-sight-out-of-mind neglect and abuse.

And at ten-yeatrs old... the anticipated sercice life of ANY 125, the potential for neglect and rot and abuse to have taken its toll and rendered one if not actual, then very close to scrap, is high. And bits for a £5K motorcycle are bits for a £5K motorcycle, they dont get any cheaper just because teh scrap value has fallen to under a grand... and they are STILL more involved and more difficult than needs be to work on, almost garenteed to need working on.

This model, has been a money pit in waiting I have constantly warned away from for the last half decade, and there's even less reason to scorn that advice now.

CBF125.... Honda's CG successor for the los-cost-commuter and CBT school. Half the price of a Very-oh, in the show-rooms. Reletively simple, rugged and not so onerouse to get at four-stroke single motor, they have, as I'm sure you are now well aware, a rather dire reputation for RUST.

ACTUALLY... now no longer a current model, this MAY make them something of a bargain to be bagged.

Most will now be old enough to have needed an MOT, that hopefully has weeded out or begged sorting out the duffers.

Tons sold to bike schools, lots of bits likely to more obviousely rust, like handle-bars will probably have been bashed and bent and if not replaced, easily sorted by easy replacement. Reletively more accessible and easy to work on air-cooled motor, and a 'scraggy' example MIGHT be procured more cheaply cos it looks like a heap, and be reletively cheaply and easily scrubbed up, and dragged out of the usual 'maintenance-overdraft' so many Learner-Legals get into, and COULD prove a quite useful every-day hack commuter for some time to come.... IF you know what you are about.

Otherwise? Much of a muchness. Oft sold becuase Honda Dealers are most numerouse in the country, schools boght tons of the things, and Honda's 'Reputation' was assumed, if not deserved, and they 'looked' reletively smart with integrated nacelle plastics, unlike more bare-bones YBR.

Either way, ANY 125 on the second hand market will have been at the tender mercy of far too frequently, "Learner" owners, prone to not knowing so well how to ride them, burning outy clutches and bending gear-levers with clumsy shifts, wearing out brakes and hammering suspension with panic braking, and then thrashing the heck out of them trying to go as fast as BlitzenBimmer on the by-pass.... before thier ideas of 'maintenance' come into play, and they either dont get any, because "What you mean its NOT like my Dad's Volvo?!" or they are killed with kindness with "Oh yes! I did an oil change every 1000 miles, and used a TORQUE wrench on the sump plug and spark plugs to be SURE they were tight enough!" Or... "What do you mean £70 for new chains and sprockets! My MAYTE! Reckons you just need knock a link out the chain with a brick and nail!" penny-pinching Botchery......

On THAT basis, when it comes to 2nd hand learner-legals, what they may have said about them new in the reviews is pretty much irrelevent, what's before you in the metal is all that matters, and condition is (almost) ALL. A knacker is a knacker.... only real question is how well disguised it might be, which, on bikes with more fancy plastic like the very-oh, is that much more likely.

125's!!!!! In general.

Its a very condensed market. Costs much the same to make a motorcycle of any capacity. Still needs two wheels, a seat, petrol tank etc, and theres as much work to make them bits and bolt themtogether... they dont care how big the hole where fire happens, happens to be. There's only a small margin to 'get away' with lower grade components, like a smaller and single disc brake, or such 'just' because its only a 65mph machine not a 165mph one.

This is what encouraged the 'Brit-Bike' makers of the 1960's to shift away from making smaller displacement 'light-weights' to concentrate on middle-weights and heavy-weights, like the 650's for the US market, where customer expectations meant that they would pay for more cc's that didn't cost the manufacturers any more to make them, but did command more $ on the sticker price. A-N-D, its interesting to note, that the Japansese manufacturers, have for the last quarter century or more, been following a similar trend, migrating the manufacture of smaller displacement models to regional 'satalite' factories, and concentrating on 'the big bikes' in Japan....

Both Yamaha and Honda have 'partnership' facilities in China, making significantly 125cc models, that have spawned an awful number of copies and clones and derivatives, frequently of rather low quality, badged and sold with who-ever's name the whole-saler wants on the tank for that batch.

This rather skews the market, which dumbells between absolute bargain basement models that sell almost entirely on price, and the aspirational 'must-have' models that sell very significantly on 'Style' and ever more on 'ideas' of performance rather than actual performance.

In use, budget bikes, tend to be bought, 'at best' by folk that are budget minded, and not prepared to may more to start with, are loath to pay anything after, on things like new tyres or chains or even oil! A-N-D, incredibly short 1000 mile service intervals, can be something of a shock to use it like a washing machine until it breaks and get another buyers, used to 'maybe' having a new set of spark plugs each year when they put the Mazda in for its annual MOT..... The more aspirational models, sold on style and ideas of speed, rarely fare any better, and bought for those qualities, owners will likely continue, more want to spend money IF they have any left after the finance payements, on monster energy stickers, matching leathers, and noisy 'go-slo' exhausts....

CONDITION IS ALL!

And 125's, thier show-room price tags pressed by buyers who dont value them as much as bigger bikes, built down to a price and hence a grade NOT so likely to be as durable to begin with, THEN having to suffer the apauling treatement of almost NEVER getting the mainteneance they need or deserve, whilst being thrashed to oblivion to try and eek every last ounce of their meagre performance from them, DONT stand the best chance of lasting well, even before the same oft numpty learner riders... wear out the clutch & bend the gear selector dogs, with less finessed gear changes, rattle the tappets loose reving the crap out of them trying to go quick, A-N-D bend the bars and dent the tank crashing them, either being a bit silly on a round-about or not spotting SMIDSY backin off the drive.....

Big-Bikes... might not have any better treatment..... BUT, they stand a better chance!

For starters, with more 'fat' on the possible sticker-price, the manufacturer can afford to make them a tad more rugged; with more space for fire in the engine, they can also more easily achieve expected performance expectations, and owners will likely be a tad less want to thrash them trying to milk every last half a horse-power.... Those owners, also AUGHT be qualified riders, and at least have some idea how to change gears a BIT more smoothly, without bashing selector levers or wearing out clutch plates. They aught also have had a bit of training and got a full licence so stand better chance of spotting SMIDSY backing off the drive, and not making bike a hood-oprnament and trying to straighten it with a scaffold pole!

All up Costs As far as all up costs go? IF you are old enough to test for a full 'A' licence, then it is very little different, depending on how you go about it.

You can buy a T&T'd ready to ride 'over' 125 for as little as £250, if you hunt. Cheapest stuff out there, is much like the 125 market, either bodged to oblivion miser-mile commuter hacks, like an old ER5, or its a thrashed into the ground 600 Super-Sport like a CBR600. B-U-T somewhere in the shaddows you can find things like old Honda CD200';s or CB Two-Fifties', Yamaha SR250's or Suzuki GN's, that can offer MUCH more comfortable 'performance' for your money, as well as have more useful life in them.

Honda CD200 Benly, for instance barely makes 15bhp and might be Learner-Legal were the hole where fire happens a little smaller! CB, GN, SR and many others dont make much more than perhaps 20bhp, less than unrestricted two-stroke 125's of old, but it's enough to more easily hold a comfy road speed on faster A-Roads and duel carriageways, and not be so paranoid about aquiring an audi Enema. Plenty biking for your money.

If you MUST have a 125, because on 'L's or A1 licence... then what you might get your hands on for £250 PROBABLY wont have a ticket. It will likely be a 'project', and good chance it will be shown to you in a selection of card-board grocery boxes!

£500, 'might' just eek you a whoile running motorcycle, and if you are very lucky, something with an MOT... tghough likely that its an eithert or choice... you can have a bike with an MOT OR a bike with a running engine... but at that price likely not both!

£750 up... you stand a chance of looking at a bike that a) runs b) has soimne tax and test on it... how far you could ride it from where you biught it is another question... it would probably need attension straight away, and be a last-legs special staving of trip to the scrap heap.

£1000-£1500 is the danger zone of the 125 market. That is about what most people are prepared to pay for one, plenty of bikes about at that price, but whether they are any better for it, remains hobsons, and theres far more buyers for thes things than sellers.

Starts to make 'Big-Bikes; look actually far more affoirdable IF you got a licence to ride one... A-N-D you steer away from the more audaciouse offerings like the sport-600's.

Things like Yamaha 600 Diversions, are an old battle tank, renown for being tough as nails, and a staple of the schools and despatchers.

You can pick up a good one for a grand... thats 50% LESS than you suggest spending on a 125..... Like for like... I pay 50% less a year to insure my 750, than I do my 'four-stroke' 125... this begs the suggestion, and its far from unreasonable, THAT for the same money it would take to buy, and insure, either of the 125's you suggest, that at best are likely to be uninspriring, at worse a complete liability.... you COULD do a DAS course, get a bike 4x the displacement, AND insure it, AND do miles on it, far more comfortably and justr as cheaply, with actually LESS risk that the thing is going to grenade on you......

A-N-D with a weeks worth of lessons and learning chucked into the deal? Hmmm, yeah... slightly better chance you'll spot that SMIDSY fella before your onspecting Renault door handle lock mechanism... as you pick it out your theigh!

The suggestion of going DAS, you have aluded to having considered and dismissed, and suggested is only a non starter because you aren't banned and can get insurance?!?!? I dont know..... SOMETHING there dont add up.....

Your licence status is your licence status, and if that's going to put insurance prices up, it will put insurance prices up... whether that's for a 125 or anything else. Given you will be paying the 'learner-loading' and as suggested likely as much as 50% more to insure a 125 as anything else, logic says that that 'reason' for not doing DAS is actually backwards, and sticking to a 125 will STILL actually cost you not save you.....

Me-Thinks, as so many newbies, here that there is rather a lot of kiddology going on, to c onvince yourself why a 125 is absolutely, in the face of all contrary advice the 'best' idea, and as has been suggested, you are deturmined NOT to take any advice that contradicts you pre-conceptions here about what you want to do....

And I SUSPECT that an enormouse chunk of that is reluctance to go do a dang DAS course, cos of the week off work you presume you need or whatever...

BUT remains, there is something you are not admitting here.... and likley as much to yourself as us...

Your call...

Answering the question you posed and pandering to your pidgeon holes....

CBF125 vs Veradaro?

Neither really, but most definitely NOT the Veradaro, based on likely money-pit age. CBF based on inflated dealer price and reputation.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

stevo as b4
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:48 - 15 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

TM, OP ain't too serious, and maybe they don't need hold handing or reassurance their idea or path is infallibly logical and perfect. But yeah they are certainly only telling us as much as they want to, and there's something behind that somewhere.

Someone serious about riding a bike or help and advice would bare all and listen to all the information and options out there, even if they choose to do their own thing after.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 5 years, 165 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> New Bikers All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2