Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Country lines slaves

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs
View previous topic : View next topic  
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 19:07 - 18 Oct 2018    Post subject: Re: Country lines slaves Reply with quote

Slaves can be any age.

As such, there's not going to be a black and white answer to who is and who isn't a forced foot soldier courier dealer.

mpd72 CPT wrote:
Aren’t all drug dealers, no matter what their age, working for the guy further up the chain for them?

No they're not.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Skudd
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 02:30 - 19 Oct 2018    Post subject: Re: Country lines slaves Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
Slaves can be any age.

there's not going to be a black and white answer

I see what you did there Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:31 - 19 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Careful, remember that bloke who lost his job for saying something was "whiter than white"
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:48 - 19 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it's racist to not be racist these days

Im-a-Ridah
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 04:09 - 20 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drug dealers should be sent to prison for 5 years of hard labour breaking rocks, building coastal defences and similar labour intensive tasks. Escapees should have their labour term doubled and made to serve it inside the prison walls.

pepperami
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:33 - 22 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im-a-Ridah wrote:
Drug dealers should be sent to prison for 5 years of hard labour breaking rocks, building coastal defences and similar labour intensive tasks. Escapees should have their labour term doubled and made to serve it inside the prison walls.

You’re a bleeding softly snowflake........ what about introducing them to some violence like they dish out to others ?

On a realistic note , I genuinely think your sentences are to lenient.

duhawkz
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:51 - 22 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd legalise drugs, then use the money saved from jailing people for minor drug offences to improved treatment for addict.

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:45 - 22 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Then the black market will just undercut the RRP of legal drugs. People usually buy what's cheapest, not best.
This legalise drugs to kill off the drug trade argument is the biggest crock of crap I have ever heard. All it will do is
create a two tier system of users. The well to do party sniffers and tokers will get their state approved gear from
state approved sellers and avoid the current setup of hanging around in odd and usually unpleasant places to get ones
fix from a barely literate yoot. Barely literate yoots, trapped by poverty outside the price structure for "legal" drugs
will continue to buy their gear from barely literate yoots, and in ever greater numbers. To see clear evidence of this,
you only have to look at the roaring trade in counterfeit cigarettes. You can pay £10+ a box for proper fags
or good old Abdul down the corner shop will slip you 200 Bensons under the counter from a no doubt dubious
source for £40. He's absolutely tripping over himself to take your money to help you off yourself a tiny bit faster.

duhawkz
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:46 - 22 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
This legalise drugs to kill off the drug trade argument is the biggest crock of crap I have ever heard.

You'd have to be incredibly naive to think that legalising drugs would kill off the drug off trade entirely. I'm sure even if it did the ex drug dealers, would move on to other crime to make money

But the current system of prohibition isn't work, just as it didn't work in the 20's with alcohol

There are however other benefits from taking a less restrictive approache

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/apps.opensocietyfoundations.org/amp/voices/safe-and-effective-drug-policy-look-dutch

duhawkz
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:29 - 22 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:

So it we also legalise knife carrying, going by your logic, knife crime would be wiped out overnight. Can't see it myself.

Now you're just being a fuckwit

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:35 - 22 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've bought a drug or two in my time. Legally and otherwise. Typically you've been off the train at Centraal Station
all of about 30 seconds before a swarthy looking street fellow or 12 has offered you a variety of drugs and services,
despite the freely available and legal ways to get off of ones tits. There will always be people who are happy to roll the
dice with what drugs they buy and there will always be those willing to supply those people away from government
approved means of acquisition.

But if I could get half ounce of puff £50 cheaper by meeting the bloke round the back of the pub than I would
do from going to a state approved dispensary (which will no doubt also have a daily state approved limit per person)
then I would simply go and get some puff the same way I have been for the last 30 years, meet a geezer somewhere
nearby doing the deal in a parked up vehicle in a public place. Then I'd spend my £50 saved on something else. I've
only ever felt threatened once or twice in three decades of meeting up at odd places at odd times of day and buying drugs,
but nothings ever happened. Nearly got busted once but that's another story. But I can see how the Jeremies
and Jemimas who want a cheeky toot after a dinner party might find the task of rocking up at Nelson Mandela house
and meeting scuzzy Kieron in the 12th floor hallway and handing over £200 cash for their guilty little secret hobby a bit
daunting and something they would prefer to avoid. The thing I find most annoying about buying drugs illegally is most
dealers have a very slight grasp of this one simple thing. How to tell the fucking time. If I had a £ for every "20 minutes m8"
waiting for dealers that actually ended up being an hour in normal person time then I would have a very big pile of £s.

duhawkz
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:36 - 22 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:
duhawkz wrote:
I'd legalise drugs, then use the money saved from jailing people for minor drug offences to improved treatment for addict.

So you don't think drug use and crime would go up, if all drugs were legalised?

I'm not sure the yoof of today are mentally strong enough to not turn into smackheads if it became freely available. We're talking of a generation who have invented new levels of victim-hood, such as XBox addiction and fear of clapping.

Did you actually read the article I linked to, or are you ust shooting off your usual binkered bigotry

Quote:
Lighter enforcement did not lead to more drug use. About 25.7 percent of Dutch citizens reported having used marijuana at least once, which is on par with the European average. In the comparatively strict United Kingdom, the rate is 30.2 percent and in the United States it is a whopping 41.9 percent.

duhawkz
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:05 - 22 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:

No I'm not. Try thinking outside the box instead of pouring out abuse for once.

Your answer to curing a crime which kills is by legalising it. How is that any different to legalising knife carrying? Both are illegal to try to reduce the crime numbers.

Your saying abolishing things doesn't work. How about guns then?

There not even remotely similar so your augment in just bs.

As for prohibition of guns, how many people do you think have died from being shot with legally held gun recently. Most of the people shot are shot with illegally held guns, so explain how the firearm ban has improved things.

Again herp derp

DrSnoosnoo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:22 - 22 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Legalising weed wouldn't work.

It'd have to be sold in metric units. Nobody knows how much an ounce is in grams Laughing

duhawkz
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:39 - 22 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:
duhawkz wrote:

There not even remotely similar so your augment in just bs.

So there's no link between the current London knife crime and drugs gangs? Righto. If we legalise all drugs, London would be cured then?

duhawkz wrote:
As for prohibition of guns, how many people do you think have died from being shot with legally held gun recently. Most of the people shot are shot with illegally held guns, so explain how the firearm ban has improved things.

Again herp derp

Ah, so you're into relaxing gun laws too in order to fix gun crime.

Yes clearly that's exactly what I said, fucking doylum Laughing
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 5 years, 159 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1