Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

The state of Brexit EU2016 ref electoral fraud criminals

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Val
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 02:00 - 02 Nov 2018    Post subject: The state of Brexit EU2016 ref electoral fraud criminals Reply with quote

Not looking good.

The EU2016 ref. electoral fraud is investigated by the Met.

BTW any regular local or general elections or binding referndum would have been anulled based on this electoral spending fraud. The only reason EU2016 is not anulled by the Electoral commission is this referendum legally is advisory and not a subject on more stringent electoral laws. Having said that Theresa May is accomplice here for triggering Article 50 with the full knowledge the refeferndum was invalid based on a fraud.

Aaron Banks dodgy dark money are investigated by National Crime Agency:

Quote:
Arron Banks faces criminal inquiry over Brexit campaign

MPs call for Brexit process to be paused as NCA investigates £2.9m spent by leave campaign

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/nov/01/arron-banks-referred-to-agency-over-suspected-offences-in-brexit-campaign

Finally can't wait Americans to send extradiction order for ze Farage 😂😂😂

https://twitter.com/jdpoc/status/1058007548203331585

Quote:
Confirmation today from multiple US sources via our US colleagues that Nigel #Farage upgraded by FBI from 'Person of Interest' in Multiple Data Crimes to 'Actively being Investigated'. Likely to be asked to schedule an interview on his next visit.

Actual picture of Farage next visit to the US of A:

https://i.imgur.com/Cd2EUUm.jpg

Last edited by Val on 02:35 - 02 Nov 2018; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 02:07 - 02 Nov 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's wrong with posting in any of the existing Brexit threads?

Im-a-Ridah
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 02:21 - 02 Nov 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remoaners are the elites that rule over us so its no surprise.

Anyway guys, GCHQ are listening. This forum needs crypto IMHO.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Val
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 02:36 - 02 Nov 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
What's wrong with posting in any of the existing Brexit threads?

This has nothing to do with Brexit per se, it's about the investigations and the vote Leave crimes only.

Just tracking investigations and the future court hearings here and in the US.

Val
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 02:42 - 02 Nov 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im-a-Ridah wrote:
Remoaners are the elites that rule over us so its no surprise.

Anyway guys, GCHQ are listening. This forum needs crypto IMHO.

Not actually true. That reminded me the good example of actual Eton elite Boris Johnson, which belongs in this thread too, prosecuted for 'misconduct in public office' by commoners like me with crowdfunding campaign.

The rule of law rules Thumbs Up

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-boris-johnson-nhs-bus-claim-350-million-fundraiser-campaign-prosecute-a8528886.html

mentalboy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 03:38 - 02 Nov 2018    Post subject: Re: The state of Brexit EU2016 ref electoral fraud criminals Reply with quote

Val wrote:

Finally can't wait Americans to send extradiction order for ze Farage 😂😂😂

Say what you will about Farage but I very much doubt if the Americans can improve his diction! Laughing

Sister Sledge
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:14 - 02 Nov 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Genuine question:
Could this stop Brexit? Could this be their golden ticket out? Did the Conservatives know of this clause and should there be a no deal, could then use this as a way of cancelling Brexit?

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:55 - 02 Nov 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not a chance - This wasn't even the 'official' Brexit group, that was Boris's mob.

Anyway, he has to be found guilty first and that is going to take a lot longer than the few months we have left before we wave bye bye to Merkel's money grabbers.

And I notice Val makes no comment on the fact Farage's competitor in the Parliamentary elections has done the same sort of thing and is under investigation. I wonder why? Rolling Eyes

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/craig-mackinlay-trial-court-handwriting-forged-expenses-form-conservative-mp-nigel-farage-a8607066.html
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:21 - 02 Nov 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

It does seem to be something of a one-sided witch hunt. Both sides were spending multi-millions of public and private money; Remain more so. Anyone who thinks we didn't know what we were voting for Rolling Eyes has to ask, what the hell did both sides do with all that money? Badges, banners and some excellent dinners? Made sod all difference to the result.

Riejufixing
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:47 - 02 Nov 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fourte wrote:
Could this stop Brexit? Could this be their golden ticket out? Did the Conservatives know of this clause and should there be a no deal, could then use this as a way of cancelling Brexit?

No, our leaving the EU is enshrined in both EU and UK law.

Im-a-Ridah
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:06 - 02 Nov 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:

How about the Remain expecting government spending £9M of tax payers money on the leaflets which they seem to think didn't count towards their legal campaign spending?

One rule for one..

They are the ruling elites, so the rules don't apply to them and people val. They treat us with contemt and assume they have a monopoly on all knowledge and intelligence.

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
It does seem to be something of a one-sided witch hunt. Both sides were spending multi-millions of public and private money; Remain more so. Anyone who thinks we didn't know what we were voting for Rolling Eyes has to ask, what the hell did both sides do with all that money? Badges, banners and some excellent dinners? Made sod all difference to the result.

Probably not dinners. Quite a lot of posters and leaflets. The real spend for both sides is way higher if you consider all the people driving things around, use of local party offices, delivering leaflets, printing their own and so on but this doesn't have to be declared.

The excuses are pretty weak from remain but they need something to put on their banners, and honesty wouldn't work. Can you imagine slogans like:

"I couldn't be bothered to vote or to follow the debate until my side lost, stop Brexit"

"Nigel likes Brexit, I don't like Nigel, therefore Brexit is bad. Some bankers are Jews, ..."

"Stop Brexit, Brexit is racism. My new film is out and I want to be cast for something else, please hire me for my right on opinions. Invite me on BBC to discuss my new book? Like share subscribe"

Riejufixing
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:07 - 02 Nov 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:
Riejufixing wrote:
our leaving the EU is enshrined in both EU and UK law.

Just not the actual "level" of leaving.

Don't be ridiculous. You've been told before; read the legislation , it's easy to find and not too hard to understand.

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 15:32 - 02 Nov 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:

How about the Remain expecting government spending £9M of tax payers money on the leaflets which they seem to think didn't count towards their legal campaign spending?

One rule for one..

Damnit Val! You're making me agree with mpd72. Is this how radicalisation starts?

Riejufixing
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:52 - 02 Nov 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:
Show me where it does.

You do it. The trouble is I suppose that you have no idea what to look for; this does not surprise me, since you have previously asked for a "concise version of a White paper" (!). If I did tell you "where it says it", it still wouldn't mean anything to you. Anyway, to help you start:

https://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2018/16/section/1/enacted

Riejufixing
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:20 - 02 Nov 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:
Linking to legislation which has absolutely nothing at all relevant, still adds nothing of relevance.

Surely you're trolling and not seriously trying to add an opinion with that effort?

Dear God. "Nothing relevant"! It's not an opinion, and you've been told before: I'm not asking you, or futilely discussing it with you, I'm telling you. Quite frankly, I shouldn'tve bothered, and I won't again.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:18 - 02 Nov 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Riejufixing wrote:
mpd72 CPT wrote:
Show me where it does.

You do it. The trouble is I suppose that you have no idea what to look for; this does not surprise me, since you have previously asked for a "concise version of a White paper" (!). If I did tell you "where it says it", it still wouldn't mean anything to you. Anyway, to help you start:

https://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2018/16/section/1/enacted

Of course he knows, he's more legally qualified than judges, barristers, and second only to the attorney general !

Val
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:55 - 03 Nov 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:

Stop lying mate. Remain has not broken the electoral law. Big difference innit?

Also criminal investigations are not related how you voted.

Not to mention regardless how you voted you can't possibly support elections based on a fraud and cheating. The ref. vote is already invalid regardles of the new Banks investgations.

Means if you want to have fair elections all voters should ask for re-run. No matter what the result will be.

Meanwhile in today's news: Serious new charges against the director of a vote leave propaganda video for a £500,000 fraud.

Quote:
Brexit: The Movie producer charged with £500,000 fraud

David Shipley alleged to have Photoshopped wage slips in order to secure loan approval.

It appears the whole Brexit is based on lame photoshop scam.

You couldn't make that up seriously Laughing Laughing Laughing

Now It looks like witch hunt - of incompetent noobs. They should have used experts eh Laughing Laughing Laughing

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/nov/02/david-shipley-brexit-the-movie-producer-charged-fraud?CMP=share_btn_fb

Val
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:24 - 03 Nov 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

stinkwheel wrote:
mpd72 CPT wrote:

One rule for one..

Damnit Val! You're making me agree with mpd72. Is this how radicalisation starts?

Probably. If you start trusting bnp72 and not the rule of law. The fact is leave broke the law remain don't.

Plot twist - that makes the EU ref. vote invalid even if remain has broken the law too innit?

Radicalise this Shocked

Everything is remain conspiracy. Even leave noobs photoshoping their wage slips Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Please don't do this at home Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 5 years, 167 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3