Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

The state of Brexit EU2016 ref electoral fraud criminals

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
View previous topic : View next topic  

Johnnythefox
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 00:36 - 04 Nov 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Soon be free

diesel dog
Renault 5 Driver

PostPosted: 11:44 - 04 Nov 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a very dramatic, hysterical and theatrical headline.

Do you really think the result is going to get over turned?
Why relive such a painful outcome to you each and every day?
Do you really think that if you scream loud and often enough someone will reverse the decision for you and a few other liberal left loonies?

You're not doing too well at this life thing. Suck it up buttercup ....

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:50 - 04 Nov 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
Pjay wrote:
Val seems to think that if we have a fair legal vote then remain will win it.

I wont be changing my vote, and neither will anyone I know.
The leavers want to leave and the remainers want to remain.

But those who want another vote would deliberately split the Leave vote into different options so 48% Remain becomes the majority. It's a ploy.

They will be pushing the envelope to get a 'remain' choice in any further referendum. To try and fix the result by having remain, leave as checkers or leave without agreement choices won't even happen.

Any government that approved that would be shedding even lip service to democracy.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:03 - 04 Nov 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agreed but it's been seriously discussed by people who should know better. See page 13/14 - https://d3n8a8pro7vhmx.cloudfront.net/in/pages/16122/attachments/original/1539865431/roadmap_pv_final.pdf?1539865431
Presumably they all live in gated communities so would be shielded from the civil unrest that followed.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:05 - 04 Nov 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easily solved. Two choices. Deal or no deal. Job jobbed.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:19 - 04 Nov 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

"No deal" = Give up on the whole thing and Remain, or another two years of negotiations, stalemate and uncertainty? We need to know what we're voting for. Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:25 - 04 Nov 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easily solved. Deal or no deal. Deal is the one offered. No deal is leave without.

Sounds easy enough to me

Val
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:40 - 25 Nov 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uh-oh Brexit crimes May unravel this Christmas Thumbs Up

Quote:
Brexit: High Court to rule if referendum vote ‘void’ as early as Christmas after Arron Banks investigation

Quote:
Ms May has repeatedly downplayed the commission’s findings – even though they were to a “criminal standard of proof” – and has hailed the referendum as “a great exercise in democracy”.

Croft Solicitors wrote on 6 November, urging the prime minister to “reconsider her refusal to take any action”, following the announcement of the NCA investigation.

May pig-headed support for criminal fraud is called misconduct in a public office.

You May be suprised but any private company CEO making executive decisions based on known fraud would have been prosecuted already.

This is EXACTLY what Theresa May is doing - making executive decision based on fraud whils hiding behind imaginary will of the people. There is no such thing in law. As already proven by Gina Miller's case.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-void-high-court-ruling-arron-banks-investigation-when-december-christmas-a8649001.html
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.
Val This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Spam). Unhide this post / all posts.
Pjay This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Spam). Unhide this post / all posts.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:41 - 25 Nov 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh no, did Arron Banks buy my vote and I didn't even know it!? Such nonsense. All they can do is fine him if they choose to. It does seem like a witch hunt though.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:05 - 27 Nov 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:
Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
Oh no, did Arron Banks buy my vote and I didn't even know it!? Such nonsense. All they can do is fine him if they choose to. It does seem like a witch hunt though.

Even more so when Remain spunked £9M of tax payers money to tell us all why we should vote to stay in.

It stinks of hypocrisy from a bunch of sore losers.

Don't forget about extending voter registration whilst launching a social media campaign, nothing underhand about that Rolling Eyes

Riejufixing
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:16 - 27 Nov 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
Don't forget about extending voter registration whilst launching a social media campaign, nothing underhand about that Rolling Eyes

Yup. Nearly half a million people registered during that time, most of them Remainers.

In the last week of the registration period, over three quarters of a million under-35s registered, it is said (source: "Daily Telegraph" et al), compared to 40,000 pensioners, due to the campaign you mention.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:19 - 27 Nov 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Farage said (at the time) he thought that would make the difference. F**k knows what they'd try if there was another referendum. But still that bus...

Val
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:57 - 08 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:

The case has nothing to do with your vote mate. It is about the rule of law and do you want to have electoral fraud at all?

You accept cheating or not. Regardless how you voted. Are you seriously saying cheating is fine because it was your guys that cheated?

Something you will never hear on BBC:

Yesterday at The people vs Theresa May High Court Brexit crimes and fraud oral hearing:

Quote:
“The Prime Minister doesn’t pretend the referendum is unblemished by criminality and corruption: but she is content to proceed”
- Theresa May's QC yesterday.

Doing executive decisions with the full legal knowledge the same decision is based on a fraud is usually called misconduct in a public office.

The High Court will have a decision on the oral hearing in next few days.

I will keep you updated guys. We can have Banks and May eating porridge for Christmas how good is that eh? Laughing

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:10 - 08 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

No one cares about your silly sideshow.

Val
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:54 - 09 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:

sorry for been right...again. Prove me wrong with facts not calling names mate Laughing

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:03 - 09 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Val wrote:
Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:

sorry for been right...again. Prove me wrong with facts not calling names mate Laughing

Val wrote:
The case has nothing to do with your vote.

Thumbs Up
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 5 years, 111 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3