Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Al Beeb subliminal comedy?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

kawakid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:22 - 13 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Diggs wrote:
If last night's QT audience is representative of the population as a whole (which some claim it isn't...), then judging by comparative levels of cheering and applause, Nigel Farage's Brexit Party should walk the European elections.

The audience is apparently local to the show location. It was around 60% leave.

Gosh, I remember when Question Time came from near by Halifax, Halifax and Calderdale being strong leave territory.

The audience was obviously left wing with a massively remain agenda, I was puzzled but then I learned it was filmed mid week on an afternoon. The audience being made up with people who had flexed off for the day.

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:43 - 14 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Trying to repress obvious remarks about 'Halifax'....* Shocked
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:38 - 14 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

bhinso wrote:
*Trying to repress obvious remarks about 'Halifax'....* Shocked

I like Halifax, they offer good bank facilities.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:50 - 23 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
And they're at it again. On the day where a political party less than 2 months old, looks to be storming the elections on today, yet again Al Beeb fill the panel once again, with remainers and refuse to put a panelist from The Brexit Party on.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1130894/bbc-question-time-brexit-party-news-nigel-farage-european-elections-2019-damian-green

Like pretending they don't exist will fool the public. Rolling Eyes

I suspect Nigel is a bit busy today polishing his halo and practicing his 'I told you' speech....
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:30 - 06 Jun 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Think I'll give this one a miss.

I imagine most of it will only be a Trump fite anyway.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:00 - 10 Jun 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why does the BBC think so many people are interested in the Women's World Cup?

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:06 - 10 Jun 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

bhinso wrote:
Think I'll give this one a miss.

I imagine most of it will only be a Trump fite anyway.

It was... nobody made any new or startling points, so you didn't miss anything.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:14 - 11 Jun 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't understand why you put yourself through it. You know what's on, you know you don't like it, yet you still watch it. It's like realising that burning yourself with a cigarette hurts, but you still keep doing it anyway.

Sister Sledge
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 06:48 - 12 Jun 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jewlio Rides Again LLB wrote:
I don't understand why you put yourself through it. You know what's on, you know you don't like it, yet you still watch it. It's like realising that burning yourself with a cigarette hurts, but you still keep doing it anyway.

Yup!
I imagine you punch doors in and strangle neighbours cats whilst watching it.
Have you ever tried stepping away from politics for a week? Just that I see so much frustration.

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:40 - 12 Jun 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another example of how pointless the Women's World Cup is.
USA win 13 - 0

Righto...

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:36 - 12 Jun 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:

Exactly the same as why I don't understand why you don't put me on ignore. You know what I'm going to post and you know you'll just yap back at it, like a rabid Chihuahua.

It's almost as if you get a stiffy out of following me around like a bad smell biting at my ankles, at everything I post.

Rolling Eyes

No, the reason I do what I do is because I'm speaking for the silent majority who are no doubt sick to the back teeth of you constantly moaning about everything, dragging politics, Muslims, foreigners, lefties, whatever into every single topic.

You don't do anything about it, except whinge. You need to get your leg over and release a bit of that pent up frustration.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:37 - 12 Jun 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

bhinso wrote:
USA win 13 - 0

Righto...

San Marino in the men's???

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:44 - 12 Jun 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

bhinso wrote:
USA win 13 - 0

Righto...

It was a case of professionals v a pub team.

The problem is FIFA and all the authorities want as many clubs in the competitions as it makes them more money but on the other hand outside the top 8 or 10 the rest are utter dross in the womens game.

It's not quite as bad in the Mens World Cup but the Euro version has some poor teams as well.
- This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Flame). Unhide this post / all posts.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:49 - 12 Jun 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:

No, the reason I do what I do is because I'm speaking for the silent majority

Obnoxious, self centred leftie, who's decided he speaks on behalf of the majority, non shocker. Rolling Eyes

You speak for yapping Chihuahua's nothing else.

https://4.img-dpreview.com/files/p/TS560x560~forums/61261730/541112ec39fb4719a48a7e1da29e4344

Apart from I'm not really a leftie.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:21 - 12 Jun 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

My tip: do not feed the trolls Rolling Eyes

Life would get very dull if everyone agreed with me all the time. Of course, it doesn't help my ego that I am in the right most of the time... Wink

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 10:14 - 13 Jun 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
I do try to generally ignore it

D-

Must try harder.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 4 years, 318 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
Page 15 of 23