Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Al Beeb subliminal comedy?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 21, 22, 23  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:37 - 17 Sep 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's good to see Andrew Neil back with some proper news and current affairs reporting, instead of biased, activist BBC BS Smile
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Skudd
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:48 - 17 Sep 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

With the regards to Strictly, There are rules, one leads one follows, the lead is a man and the follow is the Lady, it's a competition. In real life I don't care, but there are rules in competition.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:53 - 17 Sep 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skudd wrote:
With the regards to Strictly, There are rules, one leads one follows, the lead is a man and the follow is the Lady, it's a competition. In real life I don't care, but there are rules in competition.

Well, as long as the important stuff stays at the top of the agenda Rolling Eyes
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:08 - 18 Sep 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh dear, oh dear:

Daily Express wrote:
Disaster for BBC as 237,000 families stop paying licence fee costing £40million

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1336083/BBC-news-latest-corporation-millions-licence-fee-payments-television-Netflix

Seems like people aren't keen to be force-fed propaganda and be forced to pay for it. "Licence required for live TV broadcasts you say? No, mate, I just Netflix and chill..."

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:34 - 18 Sep 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skudd wrote:

I think the BBC could get away with it because many of the complaints would come from Muslims who aren't exactly tolerant on same sex relationships. BUT they're not allowed to look at dancing anyway.

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:56 - 26 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPsdu4eqW2s

Simon Evans talking about the left wing BBC bias and woke comedy. Very interesting - an hour long though, so settle in for long haul.

doggone
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:11 - 26 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew Marr yesterday interviewing Fauci (?) and all he wanted to talk about was Trump recommending bleach injection, he actually was talking about disinfectants in general in an off the cuff way, apparently they think the only disinfectant is bleach

They hate Trump so much it makes me hope he wins again.
He does nothing for me but whosoever the Yanks elect should be treated with reasonable decorum by the national broadcaster.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:03 - 26 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

doggone wrote:

They hate Trump so much it makes me hope he wins again.
He does nothing for me but whosoever the Yanks elect should be treated with reasonable decorum by the national broadcaster.

They've practically ignored the news on Hunter Biden's laptop being investigated by the FBI for pics of jigging around with under-age girls and smoking crack, let alone the fact Sleepy Joe has been caught lying through his teeth about being involved with the Ukrainians. Instead they've focussed on Trump having a bank account in China. Err, so?

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:14 - 26 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
They've practically ignored the news on Hunter Biden's laptop being investigated by the FBI for pics of jigging around with under-age girls and smoking crack, let alone the fact Sleepy Joe has been caught lying through his teeth about being involved with the Ukrainians. Instead they've focussed on Trump having a bank account in China. Err, so?

Because it is so close to the election date that whether one of the candidate's kids is a nonce or not is not considered that urgent an issue, whereas matters relating to the candidates themselves are?

American politics is such a cess-pit that I'm surprised neither candidate has been linked with Maddie McCann yet, or the time someone was caught fingering Flipper the dolphin...

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:24 - 26 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diggs wrote:
or the time someone was caught fingering Flipper the dolphin...

At least you'd probably understand that one...well, if they painted it in nice colourful pictures for you Laughing

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:14 - 26 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

arry wrote:

As I posted previously: Biden is a known liar, this is why he's the Democrat candidate Smile But as is oft said: we're living in a Post-Truth society Wink

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:20 - 26 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
Diggs wrote:
or the time someone was caught fingering Flipper the dolphin...

At least you'd probably understand that one...well, if they painted it in nice colourful pictures for you Laughing

I don't need pictures of dolphins when I already have pictures of your mum... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:22 - 26 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diggs wrote:

I don't need pictures of dolphins when I already have pictures of your mum... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Oooh, I think that last one I got in stung a little! Laughing

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:23 - 26 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
Diggs wrote:

That's what I said to her... Laughing

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:30 - 26 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diggs wrote:
chickenstrip wrote:

That's what I said to her... Laughing

And she replied, "oh, you were in, were you? I didn't notice." Razz

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:50 - 26 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
And she replied, "oh, you were in, were you? I didn't notice.

That comment takes me all the way back to when I was 17 and a nocturnal 'encounter' with a lady three times my age over a market stall. The pubs had shut, she was keen, I was very drunk. She said the very same thing...

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:06 - 26 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diggs wrote:

That comment takes me all the way back to when I was 17

Oh sorry, my mistake. I thought you were younger than that now. I shouldn't mock the disabled Laughing

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:22 - 27 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
Diggs wrote:

That comment takes me all the way back to when I was 17

Oh sorry, my mistake. I thought you were younger than that now. I shouldn't mock the disabled Laughing

Indeed you shouldn't. You have no idea how much effort it takes to lift myself out of my wheelchair and climb on a market stall, let alone sustain a stiffie after 9 pints of Tetleys...

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:01 - 19 Nov 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

They've bottled the Pogues again - and no I don't mean the overpriced blended whiskey you can buy in supermarkets:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-54999375

Quote:
The new edited version alters two lines - one swapped for an alternative version in which MacColl sings "You're cheap and you're haggard" in place of a homophobic slur.

The other one, sung by Shane MacGowan in the second verse, has had a word removed entirely in the new edit.

On another note, I hear Cardy B's new song is triffic:

Quote:
Whores in this house
There's some whores in this house
There's some whores in this house
There's some whores in this house (Hol' up)
I said certified freak, seven days a week
Wet ass pussy, make that pullout game weak, woo (ah)
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Yeah, you fuckin' with some wet ass pussy
Bring a bucket and a mop for this wet ass pussy
Give me everything you got for this wet ass pussy
Beat it up, n***a, catch a charge
Extra large and extra hard
Put this pussy right in yo' face
Swipe your nose like a credit card
Hop on top, I want a ride
I do a kegel while it's inside
Spit in my mouth, look at my eyes
This pussy is wet, come take a dive
Tie me up like I'm surprised
Let's roleplay, I wear a disguise
I want you to park that big Mack truck right in this little…

I've edited out the N word despite it being in the source material I've copied that from. Wouldn't want to get in trouble now, would we Whistle

Yes I know, they'll no doubt and obviously censor the sweary words of CB's WAP but honestly, are we expected to believe that even when censored that's less of a concern to be played than a single use of the word 'faggot' within a song written near 35 years ago?

World's gone mad innit Thumbs Up

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:26 - 20 Nov 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

The other day they played some (c)rap on Radio 1 and whilst I couldn't swear to it I'm sure one line went along the lines of

"If they look 13 that's good enough for me"

Unfortunately I was too shocked to log who the artist was.

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:16 - 21 Nov 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiwOguRX560

Interesting piece to camera on BBC Bias. Focuses on Brexit but not exclusively.

Link to News-Watch website mentioned within:
https://news-watch.co.uk/category/bbc-bias/

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:26 - 28 Nov 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aaaand the BBC continues to be a operating in a joyless woke utopia.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/football-pundit-bbc-handbags-thompson-23082671

Quote:
Steve Thompson, 65, came under fire from listeners who complained after he used a raft of unacceptable phrases during a game.

The former Sheffield United defender made the comment on BBC Radio Lincolnshire during Lincoln’s 0-0 draw with Accrington Stanley last Saturday.

Among the comments were references to 'handbags' when a scuffle broke out, and 'wearing a skirt' when a player went down injured.

Yes, many sexist, such womenhating, so outdated.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:29 - 28 Nov 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

And yet people still quote BBC articles to make their arguments. Imo, if you quote the BBC, you just lost the argument.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:26 - 28 Nov 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saying "handbags at dawn" is sexist against women is in itself sexist as it assumes the other sexes don't have them. Same goes for skirts, surely implying Scottish footballers always take a dive.

Layer upon layer of -isms and -ists. And with a puff of smoke SJW outrage turns into a Matryoshka* doll.

*As calling it a Russian doll would be racist, you silly!

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:05 - 01 Feb 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

So what's going on today on the BBC?

In sports - we have:
Arrow LGBT+ History Month: Six LGBT+ sportspeople you should know more about
Arrow Is football's racism battle being lost on social media?

In news - we have:
Arrow George Clooney helps Eddie Izzard complete 31-day marathon challenge
Arrow 'When my name was butchered at school it made me feel different'

Laughing Quality Journalism Laughing
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 3 years, 74 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 21, 22, 23  Next
Page 22 of 23