Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Lovely London

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 31, 32, 33  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:25 - 08 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you were an employer, would you give a job to a black or Asian person? If the true answer is 'no', then this demonstrates that ethnic minorities do not have an advantage over white folks. There is nothing more important to keep somebody on the straight and narrow than a genuine job.

duhawkz
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:32 - 08 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
HardlyDavidson wrote:
Multiculturalism is a good thing! Otherwise we'd have no one to exploit and have to go back to simple slavery Sad

You think ethnic minorities are exploited in this country nowadays? Really?

I'd say they are given an advantage over white indigenous folk. Black and ethnic only housing associations, job roles only open to BME's, Black police association, BBC Asian Network etc...

Racial discrimination is illegal unless you discriminate against the majority, in which case it's actively encouraged.

Woosh

Laughing
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:36 - 08 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not asking for your usual rant, simply if you would employ a black or Asian person? Lets get hypothetical and imagine that you are faced with four equally qualified and experienced candidates, one called Graham, one called Precious and one called Mohammed. Everything else is equal bar their ethnicity...

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:58 - 08 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is my point. When all else is equal it is perfectly normal to discriminate based upon one's own prejudices.

The consequence of this is that those in the same ethnic group as the majority of employers stand more chance of getting a decent job. Who are the majority of employers in this country? People who have been here the longest and have better established networks.

Where does that leave minorities? A sweeping generalisation, but the worst jobs or unemployed. What do they say about idle hands? Idle hands deal drugs and stab people...

Regarding this notion of 'quotas', most employers in this country are what are called SME's, and couldn't give a fig about quotas.

It really isn't rocket-science.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:11 - 08 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Diggs wrote:

Where does that leave minorities? A sweeping generalisation, but the worst jobs or unemployed.

Worst jobs such as Mayor of London? Shadow Home Secretary? The hundreds of black millionaire footballers?

I think you're inventing a problem which no longer exists.

I think if you remove the very few high profile people, the majority are doing jobs like fast food, private hire etc.

I thought you knew something about football... Remind me what percentage of players in this country earn millions of pounds playing for the big clubs in comparison with the number who don't and need another job to support themselves?

linuxyeti
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:42 - 08 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:

And you're basing this purely on the fact that they're BME and not because they're mainly immigrants, many of whom are living and working illegally and those industries allow it to happen?

mpd72 wrote:

I'm not sure on the relevance of that statement. Just as many white footballers never make is as black footballers. But as a sport, the top end is notoriously highly paid and is over represented by black players.

Do you ever actually read back to yourself what you spurge onto the screen, I truly don't believe you can do. However, I apologise, I once referred to you as an imbecile, I was wrong, lulled into a false sense of security, of feeling you were at least attempting to put some thought into what you write, I'm now not overly sure of how best to describe you, but I do ask one simple favour, could you please refrain from letting your cat loose on your keyboard, it's responses and musings are depicting you as a court jester, but without the court, or the jest, for that matter

linuxyeti
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:04 - 08 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Was there a point to that abusive waffle or are you just on the blob dear?

If you don't agree with me, show me why I'm wrong and for once in your life, bring a link to the post to verify your opinion as something more than your usual incorrect, biased self opinion, which you dress up as fact.

Are you denying that illegal immigrants are rife in the fast food/restaurant and minicab industries, or are you denying that black players are over represented in this country at the top end of football.
Both are factual statements, so I'd be interested to hear why you're right and fact is wrong. Thumbs Up

Ok, will you keep that cat off the keyoard !! You've forgotten, farm hands, car washer's etc, bu that's because they can remain hidden, whether as slave labour by the masters, or as individuals.

So, are you saying that black players are illegal immigrants, there is no sentiment in top flight football, or any other sport, if, as you intmate, they are over represented, it must be because they have a higher skill level, simple as .., are you just sulking because Huddersfield couldn't persuade enough to join them ...

As I said, you really a a court jester, without the jest, or the court, and you make an imbecile appear to be rational, and have a minimum iq of at least average, well, in comparison..

Oh, but you did give me a chuckle when i read this ..

mpd72 wrote:

verify your opinion as something more than your usual incorrect, biased self opinion, which you dress up as fact.

Coming from you

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I take it back, you do provide some jest

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Oh sorry, I was mistaken, you don't have any self opinion, merely only that which is fed to you, well, at least what you don't dribble onto your bib !!

Laughing Laughing
- This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Flame). Unhide this post / all posts.

duhawkz
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:53 - 08 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Answer the question instead of diverting with irrelevant waffle, Tarquin.

Why do you keep calling people Tarquin like its offensive, you dozey gonad, it means spoilt little posh boy.

Its not doesn't even make sense in the context In which you use it.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:04 - 08 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funny thing: one I my old customers owns a curry house... mostly employs East Europeans as they're cheaper than importing students over from Bangladesh!

I've noticed the trend in a few places. Weirdest was in Southall: not the sort of place you'd expect to employ white, female waiting staff (no head scarfs required either!)
- This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Abusive). Unhide this post / all posts.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:50 - 08 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

duhawkz wrote:
mpd72 wrote:

Why do you keep calling people Tarquin like its offensive, you dozey gonad, it means spoilt little posh boy.

Its not doesn't even make sense in the context In which you use it.

LOL, go read Modern Parents from Viz, then you'll get what context he's using Tarquin. Although, to be fair, Tarquin is the normal one of the family Laughing

https://www.whaleoil.net.nz/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/ModernParents.jpg

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/8e925a2c-5b6a-4519-b6ab-9c0bca0e0e6b/d467l01-0b3a87bf-9241-4385-9073-d3759c036972.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzhlOTI1YTJjLTViNmEtNDUxOS1iNmFiLTljMGJjYTBlMGU2YlwvZDQ2N2wwMS0wYjNhODdiZi05MjQxLTQzODUtOTA3My1kMzc1OWMwMzY5NzIuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.vzT56qfvnFVQS08YT90RM367HeGbJ5II0ry4VjOA1Ak
Jewlio Rides Again LLB This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Flame). Unhide this post / all posts.
- This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Abusive). Unhide this post / all posts.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:28 - 08 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

See how predictable he is Laughing

linuxyeti
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:41 - 08 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:

Which of the facts I mentioned, are you claiming isn’t true, that fast food/ restaurants and minicab firms are not rife with illegals or that black players are over represented at the top level of U.K. football?

I know you won’t, because I know you’d be wrong and you can’t be seen to be talking shite, even though you can never backup a single point you try to make, on the rare occasions your post actually contains anything remotely relevant.

oh sweet jesus, if only you were able to read, and not just soak up what's on youtube, oh, speaking of which I see TR is begging Trump for asylum, running scared now it seems, will you be following in his footsteps?? Anyhow, I digress, not sure where you get your 'facts' from, but, anyhow, I actually added another couple of likely occupations, and reasons for such occupations where you're likely to find illegal immigrants, but, I do understand, it's words, written words at that, so it would be unfair of me to expect you to be able to finish reading 1 sentence, let alone a few..

Again, how are black footballers over represented? Do tell, oh, and just how are they illegal immigrants, granted their salaries, and that of all top flight footballers are criminal, but that's a separate issue. I'm pretty sure, football clubs really don't give a fig about a player's race, creed or religion, or even sexuality, they are only interested in getting a good return on their investment, if a player is good enough, he will play for whichever team chooses to sign him, if not, he won't get signed, simple as that. It's s shame you are so hung up on colour, it makes you sound racist, however, I don't believe you're racist, because, I don't think you actually understand racism at all. So, unless it's your crayons, for your colour by numbers book, stop being so hung up on colour..

For some reason, you just remind me of a certain Doritos ad ..

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Sister Sledge
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 07:46 - 09 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unless his posts have been edited, I do see that mpd actually put 'or' between those sentences. Not once did he claim them being as one and linked.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 4 years, 292 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 31, 32, 33  Next
Page 11 of 33