Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Lovely London

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 31, 32, 33  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:34 - 09 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:

Fact 2 - Compared to society as a whole, black top level footballers are over represented.

Are you arguing that top clubs sign top players players based upon skin colour rather than ability, age, injury record, price etc?

linuxyeti
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:52 - 09 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:

This is how Tarquin works. When someone pulls him up for talking shite, he deflects because he knows he can't give an answer.

When I post facts, he comes back with abuse telling me I'm wrong. When asked why these facts are wrong, he switches to abusing waffle mode to divert attention, as he knows he can't give a valid response.

Rinse and repeat. He does this all the time. He's never once backed up his side of the argument, which is quite handy really, because generally he's wrong.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Facts !! you ??!!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Look Terry, I haven't carried out any such thing, I have not diverted attention, but, I would expect you to understand. Anyhow, aren't you able to get 1 of your many many customers in freight forwarding to help smuggle TR out. So, perhaps he can become an illegal immigrant somewhere, oh, no, wait, he's already done that once !!

However, to make life simpler for you ..

Yes there is almost an abundance of illegal immigrants working in various low paid industries, including, but not limited to, farm workers, car wash facilities, hospitality industry. (Speaking of which can you provide any factual evidence that is really is widespread).

There will also be a disproportionate number of legal immigrants working in low paid and low skilled industries.

As for the footballers whinge, really, get a grip, football clubs buy footballer's contracts to get the best return on their investment, which generally implies, they will pay for the best skillset and all round playing ability, what that has to do with race etc, is entirely beyond me, and, i imagine beyond the clubs owners. If you wanted to compete in horse racing, you wouldn't buy a 3 legged horse, likewise, when a football club has the opportunity to buy a highly skilled player for a position they are looking to fill, they will buy the best they can, no matter what ethnic or religious background they come from. However, you made the claim, about said disproportionality, where is your evidence, other than Huddersfield got relegated, still, on the bright side, looks like there's a Luton Town season ticket going spare Laughing Laughing
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.
- This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Flame). Unhide this post / all posts.

linuxyeti
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:57 - 09 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:

You claimed the majority of BME's only work in low paid industries like fast food and minicabs.

Oh Terry, did I, did I really, having trouble reading again..

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:33 - 10 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

HardlyDavidson wrote:
However, particularly peculiar is when the purple people perpetrate a paltry proportion and in fact the pendulum points to the mauve mob, minor in their multitude but massively (maybe mistakenly?) marked as miscreants and masters of malfeasance.

Alliteration Nazi alert.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:45 - 10 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
Ste wrote:
@SadiqKhan
9:19 PM - 29 Jun 2019

Violence against women has no place in our city, and horrific murders in the home like this show the scale of the problem we face.

My heart goes out to this innocent child, and to the mother they have so tragically lost. @MetPoliceUK are investigating - please help if you can.

https://twitter.com/SadiqKhan/status/1145064326073597952

Not much in the way of support for Mr. Khan in the comments.

"To be honest mate, your heart goes out that often I’m surprised it can find it’s way home."
Thumbs Up
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:03 - 10 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

bhinso wrote:

"To be honest mate, your heart goes out that often I’m surprised it can find it’s way home."
Thumbs Up

Look on the bright side, it usually means another bottom feeding excuse for a human has died. Dance!

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:03 - 10 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
bhinso wrote:

Thumbs Up

Look on the bright side, it usually means another bottom feeding excuse for a human has died. Dance!

I don't get it, there's much faux outrage about the stabbings, but as you say, it's usually the people he doesn't like copping for it anyway, so I thought he'd be pleased?

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:19 - 11 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

What about the Grainger verdict? Looks like another charming local family.

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:12 - 11 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sadiq Khan's heart is going out every night on the Razz.

It has one too many then can't find its way home, can't get a job, gets in a bit of an altercation and goes stabby stabby.

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:49 - 12 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/teenagers-cleared-after-fatal-stabbing-of-17-year-old/ar-AAEeueM?li=BBoPWjQ&ocid=mailsignout

Nice to see a bit of justice.

So this teenager was stabbed by absolutely no one, and someone who can't be named lied to the police, perverted the cause of justice, but still dindu nothing.

Slappy slappy on the wrist coming up, followed no doubt eventually by more stabby.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:30 - 12 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

bhinso wrote:
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/teenagers-cleared-after-fatal-stabbing-of-17-year-old/ar-AAEeueM?li=BBoPWjQ&ocid=mailsignout

Nice to see a bit of justice.

So this teenager was stabbed by absolutely no one, and someone who can't be named lied to the police, perverted the cause of justice, but still dindu nothing.

Slappy slappy on the wrist coming up, followed no doubt eventually by more stabby.

Did you see the evidence presented?

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:26 - 12 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nope, and also not in London so mea maxima culpa Sad

I don't see that the kid would have stabbed himself though.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:28 - 12 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

bhinso wrote:
Nope, and also not in London so mea maxima culpa Sad

I don't see that the kid would have stabbed himself though.

The police collect the evidence, perhaps you should be having Words with them?

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 08:58 - 13 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Teenager stabbed to death in London named as Kye Manning

https://home.bt.com/news/uk-news/teenager-stabbed-to-death-in-london-named-as-kye-manning-11364376421398

I wonder how long it will be before the national papers don't even bother reporting stabbings - Just about every day someone is deaded.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

linuxyeti
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:32 - 26 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
I see Muslicultural Londonistan is now embracing South African black culture. I wonder if Khan will allow flame throwers attached to the underneath of cars, or could it be bad for global warming?

It was only a matter of time before the Gimmedats upped their game from jacking mopeds and motorcycles. Two knifed up Gimmedats on mopeds try to car jack a couple of Arsenal players in a Merc G-Wagon.

"Leroy, where did you get dat car?"

"I found it mum"

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-49121554

oh the wit of you Terry, it's too much, just too much !!

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:06 - 26 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Playing the mpd72 Buzzword Bingo game is amusing but he's got a point here. Soft justice or an under-performing police force inevitably means the criminals see no downside and so escalate their activities. These young thugs must now have the contacts and the means to dispose of high-value stolen cars for profit. A lifetime of crime or imprisonment awaits largely because no one was there to put them on the straight and narrow..., Mum included!

Boris to the rescue? Thinking
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-49123319
Ribenapigeon This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Abusive). Unhide this post / all posts.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:33 - 26 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not only do we have a problem with foreign scum to add to our home grown bottom feeders, we let them back in again after going through all the hoops of kicking them out. Evil or Very Mad

https://home.bt.com/news/uk-news/robber-who-attacked-girl-12-to-be-deported-again-after-sneaking-back-into-uk-11364379746422

and another lovely import...

https://www.expressandstar.com/news/crime/2019/07/25/face-of-a-killer-west-park-murderer-aymen-aziz-finally-unmasked/

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:59 - 26 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

And on a lighter note, I'm glad the met are getting on top of this heinous crime...... Rolling Eyes

https://home.bt.com/news/uk-news/metropolitan-police-stop-almost-100-e-scooter-users-in-a-week-11364379758452

Riejufixing
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:23 - 26 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
And on a lighter note, I'm glad the met are getting on top of this heinous crime...... Rolling Eyes

https://home.bt.com/news/uk-news/metropolitan-police-stop-almost-100-e-scooter-users-in-a-week-11364379758452

I think that's good.

Let them ride on the road if their performance is the same or less than road-legal e-bikes, but not on the path. I've nearly been whacked into by a twattish bloke on an electric skateboard, and by a bloke on an electric scooter rippping past on the pavement, who I nearly took measures against, thinking he was a thief. Ride 'em on the road/cycle path, fine but not on the pavement.

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:17 - 27 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Escooyerists/boarders etc are a f#ckin liability on the roads as well. Simply put if toy want to use the road network then prove you have some base ability by doing s test like the rest of us.
Ribenapigeon This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Abusive). Unhide this post / all posts.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 4 years, 275 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 31, 32, 33  Next
Page 12 of 33