Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Lovely London

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 31, 32, 33  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Fizzoid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:36 - 29 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
He blocked me when I kept asking how much he has donated to Yaxley Lennon, seems I really touched a nerve with that question. Laughing

Sounds like a very 'triggered lefty' thing to do...

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:21 - 29 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Diggs wrote:
Doesn't matter what colour they are.

It shouldn't no, but along with much of the shit happening in London, it does go hand in hand with certain ethnicities and this problem appears to be on a rapid increase.

The question is why is it on the rise? Has a decade of positive discrimination, police fear of race cards and left wing brainwashing, given certain cultures an air of immunity from criticism and a lack of respect for others and their property. The crime stats show a clear link, as does every new story about many London crimes now.

It's probably too awkward a subject for you to discuss, but that should not be a reason to silence others over it. Immigration by and large in this country has failed over recent times. People are not integrating and the negatives are getting dangerously close to over taking the positives with some cultures. In many areas, this has already happened for certain cultures.

Surely dropping litter is a perfect example of cultural integration?
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:53 - 29 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

VW people are an exception then. Sadly we are a nation of littering scumbags. Take Glastonbury for example, unless you are arguing that only coloureds drop the rubbish?

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 19:04 - 29 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Diggs wrote:
VW people are an exception then. Sadly we are a nation of littering scumbags. Take Glastonbury for example, unless you are arguing that only coloureds drop the rubbish?

Another demographic of self centred shitheads with a false sense of entitlement. A generation who mimic black culture. I take it you’ve Heard white kids speaking Wigger?

No, not in Bath, it's a white middle class town.

Fucking students still make a hell of a mess in the park.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:21 - 29 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Diggs wrote:

Another demographic of self centred shitheads with a false sense of entitlement. A generation who mimic black culture. I take it you’ve Heard white kids speaking Wigger?

So your argument here is that those attending Glastonbury leave their shit behind to deliberately copy black people.... A tad far-fetched?

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:33 - 29 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some people think it is acceptable to drop litter, some think it is acceptable to drop chewed gum and tab-ends. Some fly-tip. Some think nothing about pouring detergent or used oil down surface water drains.

I don't think it a colour thing, more a way people are bought up and what they think they can get away with because they are too lazy to find a bin, put it in a bag and take it home, or take it to a recycling facility in the case of oil.

It may be that most litter in areas that are predominantly black or Asian is dropped by black or Asian people. By the same token I dare say most litter dropped in predominantly white areas is dropped by white people.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:34 - 29 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
I don’t think the modern fascination with glamourising minorities, is benefiting the country as a whole, no.

In my days Hip Hop was about peace and the daisy age, not dealing drugs, stabbing people and bitches.

Nicely side-stepped, innit Thumbs Up

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 20:16 - 29 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
When did I claim to know it? The papers do and have asked the church and the coach firms to comment. It was in the article I linked to, if he could be bothered to read it. I even quoted it to make it easier.

You quote does not say which church the group was from.

If you had bothered to read the article then you would have seen that it doesn't say which church the group was from.

You said "There are rumours that this lot" which implied you knew who the group were. It stands to reason that you'd know something about them if you know of rumours about "this lot". Laughing

mpd72 wrote:
I'm not sure why I bother with his obvious trolling though, which is the reason he's been put in the naughty corner for a spell. We have someone with no interest in politics, who only posts on here to troll those who do.
It gets a bit tiring after a while.

You claim to support Tommy and his cause but you're unwilling to say how much you've donated to Mr Yaxley Lennon.

There's a reason why you don't want anyone to know how much financial support you've given. You're quite happy to openly discuss everything else Tommy related but the question of how much you've financially supported him is top secret.

The more you dig your heels in and refuse to say how much you've donated, the more interesting it becomes. Wink

Can someone quote this post so mpd will see it. Thumbs Up

duhawkz
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:47 - 29 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
mpd72 wrote:
When did I claim to know it? The papers do and have asked the church and the coach firms to comment. It was in the article I linked to, if he could be bothered to read it. I even quoted it to make it easier.

You quote does not say which church the group was from.

If you had bothered to read the article then you would have seen that it doesn't say which church the group was from.

You said "There are rumours that this lot" which implied you knew who the group were. It stands to reason that you'd know something about them if you know of rumours about "this lot". Laughing

mpd72 wrote:
I'm not sure why I bother with his obvious trolling though, which is the reason he's been put in the naughty corner for a spell. We have someone with no interest in politics, who only posts on here to troll those who do.
It gets a bit tiring after a while.

You claim to support Tommy and his cause but you're unwilling to say how much you've donated to Mr Yaxley Lennon.

There's a reason why you don't want anyone to know how much financial support you've given. You're quite happy to openly discuss everything else Tommy related but the question of how much you've financially supported him is top secret.

The more you dig your heels in and refuse to say how much you've donated, the more interesting it becomes. Wink

Can someone quote this post so mpd will see it. Thumbs Up

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:00 - 30 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I've said before: it doesn't help that certain sections of the community have been encouraged to have single parent families. If the Left weren't so racist the world would be a much better place Smile

Riejufixing
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:11 - 30 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

HardlyDavidson wrote:
As I've said before: it doesn't help that certain sections of the community have been encouraged to have single parent families. If the Left weren't so racist the world would be a much better place Smile

WHAT sections of the community?

After you have described them, can I be a single parent? I might like that!

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 07:22 - 30 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:

No, not in Bath, it's a white middle class town.

I've heard teens in Combe Down trying to sound like they are from Broadwater Farm blud. It's cringeworthy Laughing ,
I get to hear it more because I actually do have a London accent (none of this blud, and bruv crap tho fam,) and I've
noticed people turning their faux accent up a bit in my company. Laughing

Sister Sledge
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 08:09 - 30 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Especially for mpd72.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btOe4Z48X3w

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:27 - 30 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:

For some reason he got a hard on about thinking I'd donated money to Robinson

I think you are missing the point. It is about repetition.... I say its about repetition......

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:51 - 30 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

jnw010 wrote:

Pikeys would have been in caravans - apparently some did try that in the week before Trump visited for the D-Day commemorations. They didn't get to stay long, or at all in fact. Laughing

That suprises me, Trump comes across as very much a member of the travlur community.

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:59 - 30 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
Can someone ask bnp72 for the name of the church please.

He blocked me when I kept asking how much he has donated to Yaxley Lennon, seems I really touched a nerve with that question. Laughing

Church of Satan?

duhawkz
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:00 - 30 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Diggs wrote:
[
I think you are missing the point. It is about repetition.... I say its about repetition......

Or trolling as it's often known. Constantly yapping at someone's ankles, looking for an answer you want, but won't get, is the debating style of a petulant teenager, not an adult. It makes trying to interact pointless.

https://media3.giphy.com/media/65ODCwM00NVmEyLsX3/giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5d4022296f4c4977511c448e&rid=giphy.gif

Because you're clearly the paragon of intellectual debate.

How to debate like a pro
1. Labour the same point tirelessly
2. Dismiss any counter argument as fake news lefty liberal propaganda
3. Resort to petty name calling.
4. Rinse repeat
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 4 years, 272 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 31, 32, 33  Next
Page 14 of 33