Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Lovely London

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31, 32, 33  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:06 - 03 Aug 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
No they can't. For some reason people get all shirty when I put on my black face paint and talk (c)rap. Thinking

There's that transracial "I identify as Korean" fella. Jury's still out if he's going for "Epic Troll 2021" Thinking

Kris
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:56 - 04 Aug 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.mylondon.news/news/east-london-news/man-50-punched-face-repeatedly-21226650

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:09 - 04 Aug 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

All part and parcel.....
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Im-a-Ridah
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:19 - 18 Aug 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

20,000 more Muslim refugees coming our way. Priority for housing too, lucky we've got so many spare empty houses eh?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:02 - 18 Aug 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im-a-Ridah wrote:
20,000 more Muslim refugees coming our way. Priority for housing too, lucky we've got so many spare empty houses eh?

Are you including the inevitable increase in 6foot tall, bearded "Afghan" "children" arriving on boats? Every last one
of them will claim to be from Afghanistan now won't they? They were all Syrian a while ago. But still all engineers and
doctors so we've nothing to fear about the resultant housing and healthcare crises.

Im-a-Ridah
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:19 - 18 Aug 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr666 wrote:
Im-a-Ridah wrote:

Are you including the inevitable increase in 6foot tall, bearded "Afghan" "children" arriving on boats? Every last one
of them will claim to be from Afghanistan now won't they? They were all Syrian a while ago. But still all engineers and
doctors so we've nothing to fear about the resultant housing and healthcare crises.

Don't forget the family resettlement. 20000 plus will each then bring in wife(s), kids (including 40 year old kids), grandparents, cousins etc. As you say, the left will claim them all to be brain surgeon engineer carers and all the rest of it.

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:16 - 02 Oct 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-58772397

Quote:
A hammer attack in London's Soho district has hospitalised four people.

A 38-year-old man attacked two women - one aged in her 20s and one in her 30s - with a hammer on Regent Street at about 22.45 BST on Friday, police said.

The man then entered a pub on Glasshouse Street and attacked a woman, aged in her 40s, and a man in his 50s.

Security staff restrained the man who was then arrested by police for Grievous Bodily Harm. All four victims were taken to hospital.

https://www.mylondon.news/news/east-london-news/wanted-masked-man-cycling-up-21742508

Quote:
Police investigating a string of sexual assaults and indecent exposures in East London have released an image of a man they want to speak to in connection to the incident.

It follows reports of a man who would cycle up to his victims, mostly around Mile End, and either expose himself or carry out a sexual assault.

On four of the seven incidents documented so far, he is reported to have masturbated.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:25 - 02 Oct 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

#ntdwi?

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:37 - 02 Oct 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man shot at a house party in Croydon.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-58772400

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:21 - 04 Oct 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
#ntdwi?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-58786003

Quote:
A man has been charged with grievous bodily harm after four people were injured in a hammer attack in Soho.

The accused, Morteza Ahmadi, 38, is also charged with causing actual bodily harm, sexual assault and possessing an offensive weapon, namely a hammer.

Mr Ahmadi, of no fixed address, is due at Westminster Magistrates' Court.

Exclamation

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:57 - 04 Oct 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know why people keep posting things about London. Everyone outside the M25 knows it is a cess-pit...

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:24 - 04 Oct 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diggs wrote:
I don't know why people keep posting things about London. Everyone outside the M25 knows it is a cess-pit...

Because like the slimy shit that it is, it slides its way outside and ends up in the surrounding areas, too:

https://www.essexlive.news/news/essex-news/basildon-festival-leisure-park-attack-6005546

Quote:
a 25-year-old man from London was arrested on suspicion of attempted murder, dangerous driving and driving whilst unfit through drink or drugs.

https://www.essexlive.news/news/essex-news/essex-crime-man-charged-after-6006032

Quote:
20-year-old Wagner Silva, of Starboard Way, London, has been charged with two counts of causing grievous bodily harm, possession of a bladed article and possession of cannabis.
Old Thread Alert!

There is a gap of 202 days between these two posts...

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:20 - 25 Apr 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

It had seemed to have gone quiet in London, perhaps they have finally decided to get a bit more civilised there but no. Obviously single murders don't ring the bells of the media anymore but a good old multiple one is worty of a short paragraph.

Bermondsey stabbings: Four stabbed to death in south-east London home

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-61215051

Obviously this is the same incident but it's in Southwark this time. Is that the same area?

Southwark stabbings: Four dead and murder suspect arrested

https://www.newsshopper.co.uk/news/20090760.southwark-stabbings-four-dead-murder-suspect-arrested/?ref=rss

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:42 - 25 Apr 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Southwark is west of Tower Bridge and Bermondsey is east. Hard to mix up unless one knows nothing of London.

Apparently Genghis Khan is "heartbroken" oh? and you knew the victims personally did you? Could sir help us with our enquiries down the station?

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 21:01 - 25 Apr 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
Apparently Genghis Khan is "heartbroken" oh?

That happens frequently.

https://i.imgur.com/x3E3Bx1.png

https://www.google.com/search?q=heartbroken+khan+london

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:02 - 26 Apr 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, the victims have been named.

They are black, not a suprise I suppose being London but they seem from the description to be a pretty normal family. We don't know who they killer is but I would guess known to them and almost certainly black as well whhich begs the question............

What is it with blacks and murders? Is it a cultural thing? Is it mainly a London thing? I have no idea on ethnicity demogrphics for murders but, certainly in London, it's got to be way out of proportion for the population percentages.

Some say poverty is the cause, but when I was a cadet at Shouth Shields college there was rampant poverty with the closing of shipyards on the Tyne. There were some pretty rough people running round in gangs but I don't remember it being stabbings and death. Maybe it was but there was no social media to whip up a frenzy then so people didn't hear about it.

Ah well, philosophical musings over. Rum time. Thumbs Up

Raffles
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:58 - 26 Apr 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
We don't know who they killer is but I would guess known to them and almost certainly black as well....

Arrested on suspicion of murder, Joshua Jerome Derriviere Jacques:-

https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2022/04/9e8a3de3-de1d-470f-b34d-f7230357b72f.jpg

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:35 - 26 Apr 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raffles wrote:
Polarbear wrote:
We don't know who they killer is but I would guess known to them and almost certainly black as well....

https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2022/04/9e8a3de3-de1d-470f-b34d-f7230357b72f.jpg

Oh, French then. Bloody Europeans. Rolling Eyes

struan80
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:13 - 27 Apr 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

What page should I join this thread at?

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:22 - 27 Apr 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

26?

struan80
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:53 - 27 Apr 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks,

I had worked in Sutton for a few months and used to get taxi's in to central London and lose loads of money at poker. The end came when I woke up in some random London park with no wallet. Had to say to the office that my drink must have been spiked. They sent me for a blood test. I quit there and then as I was totally buggered up on coke and cannabis. Ever since then London gives me the 'Fear'.

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:32 - 27 Apr 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

We found 0 Clips for "heartbroken Khan"

Sad

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:19 - 28 Apr 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raffles wrote:
Polarbear wrote:

As if there was any doubt, really. Sadly, these things are wholly predictable.

As predictable as BBC not supplying a picture of said attacker, and not giving the full name - presumably because this would further confirm what was, of course, already known.

Still, he was good boy, loved his nanna, aspiring rapper, not involved in gangs etc:

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2022/04/28/07/57092301-10762163-image-a-2_1651127577987.jpg

For those not up on the London Lingo:

Quote:
trapper
drug dealing, drug dealer, drug selling
"I need to roll, you know anyone I can get some from? Yea, my buddy is a trapper"

The Shaggy D.A.
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:28 - 28 Apr 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raffles wrote:
Polarbear wrote:

Socks and sandals, that's a life sentence for a start.
Previously : CB100N > CB250RS > XJ900F > GT550 > GPZ750R/1000RX > AJS M16 > R100RT > Bullet 500 > CB500 > LS650P > Bullet Electra X & YBR125 > Bullet 350 "Superstar" & YBR125 Custom > Royal Enfield Classic 500 Despatch Limited Edition (28 of 200) & CB Two-Fifty Nighthawk > ER5

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:35 - 13 May 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

The mayor of London is touring the USA “promoting London” apparently. The mayor of Scotland is doing the same. Way beyond their remit. Promoting their own brands more like, on the taxpayer.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 1 year, 342 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31, 32, 33  Next
Page 26 of 33