Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Should Britain really leave the EU? [Poll 3]

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
View previous topic : View next topic  

Should Britain really leave the EU?
Remain in the EU
31%
 31%  [ 14 ]
Theresa May's version of remaining in the EU
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Write "Leave the EU" on the ballot paper
66%
 66%  [ 30 ]
Total Votes : 45

Val
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 02:29 - 22 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rob Fzs wrote:

https://i.imgur.com/0ZcKt8m.png

We've never been a fan, then migration from there started to spill over the brim and people got abit upset in 2014 and the rest is history

That is literally a lie Rob - even after Brexit 69% majority of UK people are happy living in the EU. Because "Does EU conjure a positive image" is misleading question. For example I don't like the EU in it's current state because there a lot of thinks that can be improved.

Having said that I support EU. And I am happy living in it.

When people are asked straight question are they happy for living in the EU results are yes vast majority of people are happy in the EU (despite the faults and not so positve image):

https://i.imgur.com/UkoLN2T.jpg
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Monkeywrenche...
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 11:24 - 22 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Val wrote:
bhinso wrote:
Apparently the EU is "threatening" that British ex-pats could be deported from Spain etc if there is no deal.
Wonder if that works both ways?

Stop wondering. It doesn't work both ways.

EU has established working borders tracking system that checks if 3rd party citizens have overstayed more then 90 days. Means all "expats" need to arrange some permits if they want to stay in the EU. UK doesn't have such system at all.

Not to mention EU will return few zillion OAPs back to UK and UK can return EU's well educated and young force back to EU. Boo-hoo Laughing

Quote:
ETIAS will apply to the UK as 3rd country post-Brexit - 7 euros for a 3 year pre-travel authorisation.

The best feature - ETIAS stop anybody with criminal record to travel to the EU at all. So no more UK criminals hiding at Costa Brava then, keep the all for internal consumption, that includes no more trips for Tommy Robinson to EU Laughing

So you think we'll deport the gainfully employed skilled workers? if we want them they'll be given leave to remain and permits, it'll be a pain and won't go as smoothly as that but what does.

no we'll cut off benefits and deport the scroungers as we see fit.

Sister Sledge
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:55 - 22 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mentions of UK people being happy with the EU etc - really? Who was asked? I wasn't. Friends weren't either.

Europe is in a mess and it's worsening. The sooner we're out the better IMHO.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:34 - 22 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Val wrote:

No you're not, you're obviously happy living in the UK otherwise you wouldn't have become a sodding citizen would you Rolling Eyes You only want the UK to stay in the EU because it makes it easier for you to f**k off somewhere else if things go bad economically. Most people tend to stay in their country when that happens.

Rob Fzs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:55 - 22 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Val wrote:
Rob Fzs wrote:

We've never been a fan, then migration from there started to spill over the brim and people got abit upset in 2014 and the rest is history

That is literally a lie Rob - even after Brexit 69% majority of UK people are happy living in the EU. Because "Does EU conjure a positive image" is misleading question. For example I don't like the EU in it's current state because there a lot of thinks that can be improved.

When people are asked straight question are they happy for living in the EU results are yes vast majority of people are happy in the EU (despite the faults and not so positve image):

That's Literally a lie Val, my stats back it up.
'00 Aprilia RS50 > '92 Honda CG > '99 Yamaha Fazer > '91 Yamaha RXS > '79 Suzuki X5 > 01' Honda Cg > 07' Honda Cg > 82' Kawasaki Z200 > suzuki gsxr 400 gk73a > honda vfr 400 NC30> Yamaha RD350 YPVS F2 > Kawasaki ZZR 600 D1 > Yamaha TZR 250 2MA >Suzuki TL1000R > Yamaha TDR250 > Honda 929 blade > Suzuki SV1000 > Honda H100
Mod 2 Passed 09/06/2011

Rob Fzs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:59 - 22 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://i.imgur.com/B1m0t2X.jpg

This is what tickles me about remainers, they obsess over poll ratings, when they hadn't learnt from the past.

Next april will hit them hard
'00 Aprilia RS50 > '92 Honda CG > '99 Yamaha Fazer > '91 Yamaha RXS > '79 Suzuki X5 > 01' Honda Cg > 07' Honda Cg > 82' Kawasaki Z200 > suzuki gsxr 400 gk73a > honda vfr 400 NC30> Yamaha RD350 YPVS F2 > Kawasaki ZZR 600 D1 > Yamaha TZR 250 2MA >Suzuki TL1000R > Yamaha TDR250 > Honda 929 blade > Suzuki SV1000 > Honda H100
Mod 2 Passed 09/06/2011

Raffles
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:00 - 22 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've never been a fan of The EU and have wanted out longer than I can remember.
I may, though, be wavering after hearing this impassioned plea.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Im-a-Ridah
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:51 - 22 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Val wrote:
Rob Fzs wrote:

A good example of the difference between Brexiteers, Remoaners(Losers) and the True EUropeans. The EU hates the remoaners, or at least sees them as useful idiots. Remoaners claim to love the EU but every time its a backhanded compliment, something like "I like the EU but it needs huge changes", or "EU regulations are import but they're all corrupt", or "I like the market but their currency is a failure". Remoaners are Brexiteers who can't man up and admit they want leave.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Im-a-Ridah
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:16 - 22 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:
Raffles wrote:
I've never been a fan of The EU and have wanted out longer than I can remember.
I may, though, be wavering after hearing this impassioned plea.

That's hilarious.

"Here lads, I know we're a shite boy band and nobody wants to sign us, but I've got a cunning plan...."

Quote:
The Breunion Boys are the European boyband on a mission to win back the United Kingdom.

“BRITAIN COME BACK”
Laughing Laughing

I bet that's not the first time the Breunion Boys asked for their cum back Wink
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 5 years, 119 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4