Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Religion

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

BTTD
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:04 - 14 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:

Neutral Not sure if you're being serious. Japan was pretty much a culture with self imposed exclusion from the rest of the world and an Emperor that claimed deity status until the later 1940's. The USA had significant involvement in both Japan's destruction and rebuilding as a more open society.

BTTD
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:11 - 14 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Percy wrote:
And before you claim that Islam caused all the pedo rings.

It didn't. Being a a set of uneducated mongs from a backward sandpit non-country is what caused it.

Laughing Is that racism used to defend Islam?

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:16 - 14 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

jnw010 wrote:
The USA had significant involvement in both Japan's destruction and rebuilding as a more open society.

Why hasn't it worked in other countries then? When Nazi Germany and Japan were defeated, sure the West had a hand in rebuilding them, but it was the people that were responsible for the society they created. Arguably they've exceeded the US/allies.

Christianity is like Islam, it's just most people have stopped believing in the true Christianity.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:55 - 14 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

jnw010 wrote:
The most successful and liberal societies that have ever existed are based on Christian morals.

You might not like the church as an organisation or the judgemental piousness of some of it's adherents, but as a general moral code Christianity scores some points. Shocked

Where does religion get the idea of morals from?

Aww yeah... stone tablets. 😂

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:01 - 14 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are 'communities MDF msg-747 hasn't heard about who are not Islamic but paedophilia is the norm among them.

It's not protecting Islam to say that Islam is not responsible for paedophilia.

The bible is ripe with talk of it and worse atrocities.

Ignorance is the problem not religion. But religion has much more to explain than paedophilia.

Lord Percy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:53 - 14 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

jnw010 wrote:
The most successful and liberal societies that have ever existed are based on Christian morals.

You might not like the church as an organisation or the judgemental piousness of some of it's adherents, but as a general moral code Christianity scores some points. Shocked

Sorry but that's absolute bollocks, the church had times when it was just as bad as all the rest, so Christian morals mean jack all. People use whatever religion is at hand to justify whatever bad shit they want to get up to.

The most successful and liberal societies tend to be those with an economy strong and established enough for people to stop relying on faith for security and happiness.

Lord Percy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:53 - 14 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

jnw010 wrote:
Lord Percy wrote:

It didn't. Being a a set of uneducated mongs from a backward sandpit non-country is what caused it.

Laughing Is that racism used to defend Islam?

Maybe Thinking Laughing

Lord Percy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:54 - 14 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:
Lord Percy wrote:

What a steaming pile of lefty Hug a Muslim Bollocks.

It really isn't bollocks.

Unless you think the 2 billion Muslims in the world, and all the majority-Muslim countries, have a disproportionate problem with kiddy-fiddling? Strange, I've never seen any mention of this.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:37 - 14 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Percy wrote:
Strange, I've never seen any mention of this.

I've also heard Pakistani first cousins claim back in Pakistan they had no birth defects, what are the chances of that? Furthermore what would you call say a Somali man with a child bride?

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:40 - 14 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just remembered a 'funny' story, a Somali guy I worked with (nice chap we got on well) wanted me to drop him off to meet his GF, he was in his late 30s. She looked barely legal, it turned out she was. I had to make sure I wasn't involved in sex abuse and I told him that Laughing

Lord Percy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:45 - 14 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're both looking at problems related to North Africa and the region slightly to the east of there, and deciding it's all "because of Islam".

Meanwhile you gleefully ignore the existence of Indonesia, the largest Muslim population on the planet, and one which does not export millions of people to the west or harbour any disproportionate number of pedophiles.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:49 - 14 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Percy wrote:
You're both looking at problems related to North Africa and the region slightly to the east of there, and deciding it's all "because of Islam".

Am I? Eh? I cited an example to show how just because someone claims there isn't an issue it doesn't mean there isn't one. It's highlighted over here because we take exception to things other cultures don't. Try having a child bride and see how that goes down.

I am really f'ing tired of being unable to debate anything, because of the continual MPD vs everyone battle Rolling Eyes

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:07 - 15 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

AMERICA is the rape capital of the world, not Pakistan.

You've changed your tune anyway, not long since you was saying it was Sweden. Rolling Eyes

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:25 - 15 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jewlio Rides Again LLB wrote:
AMERICA is the rape capital of the world, not Pakistan.

You've changed your tune anyway, not long since you was saying it was Sweden. Rolling Eyes

Source? Smile Total rapes does appear to be the US, when you take into account population Sweden does seem to be worryingly high Shocked Pakistan isn't in the table but there's an entry: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_statistics#Pakistan I imagine there are all sorts of recording and definition issues with the data.

This is one of those moments when you wonder WTF am I looking at rape stats.

Last edited by M.C on 00:27 - 15 Jan 2019; edited 1 time in total

Lord Percy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:27 - 15 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh look, the largest number of pedophilia and child trafficking cases appear to be from Mexico and Thailand.

https://qr.ae/TUnga1

Damn those Catholics and Buddhists!

mpd you can shut up about agendas for a start, your one-track Daily Mail fuelled hatred is the largest and longest running agenda this forum has probably ever seen.

Lord Percy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:30 - 15 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also this: https://www.ibtimes.co.uk/top-five-countries-highest-rates-child-prostitution-1435448

USA and Canada in the top 5, SHOCK HORROR it must be Muslims too I guess?

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:35 - 15 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know when the chair interjects and explains where the debate is at? I need that right now Very Happy

Lord Percy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:58 - 15 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

A non-point.

You claimed Islam is the root cause of pedophilia. I proved you wrong.

winz
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:07 - 15 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DmVC3zWW4AAcp59.jpg
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 5 years, 100 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7