Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Parking in lay-by on a motorbike

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat
View previous topic : View next topic  

Vanitore
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 02:49 - 30 Dec 2018    Post subject: Parking in lay-by on a motorbike Reply with quote

Hi Guys,

Just want your thoughts on this was riding through Amesbury if anyone knows it and pulled over on the right in a lay-by as it’s a one way system through the town centre as I needed to pop into the bank, must of been 5 mins I come out face the bike and here a car beep at me and some bloke shouts out his window “come on these spaces are for cars” I then reply with “ since when “ and refused to move because tbh he was being a c*** he calls me a prick and speeds off just wondered if anyone else has had issues with parking in “car” spaces and getting shit for it.

trevor saxe-coburg-gotha
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:05 - 30 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Neh - not had any of that kind of shit. Sounds like sour grapes from a pussy whipped cuck whose mrs won't let him have a bike.

Mobylette Type 50 ---> Raleigh Grifter ---> Neval Minsk 125

AdamEf
Nova Slayer

PostPosted: 10:16 - 30 Dec 2018    Post subject: Re: Parking in lay-by on a motorbike Reply with quote

Vanitore wrote:
Hi Guys,

“come on these spaces are for cars”

He's wrong and has some sort of other problem he needs to vent about. Ignore it.

ThatDippyTwat
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:42 - 30 Dec 2018    Post subject: Re: Parking in lay-by on a motorbike Reply with quote

Vanitore wrote:
some bloke shouts out his window “come on these spaces are for cars”

Unless it's signed up as such, he's shit outta luck. I'd have done the same. forget it, carry on with your day.

pepperami
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:27 - 30 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should’ve introduced him to prolonged terrible violence Thumbs Up Laughing , or ignored him and just got on with your day.
Engaging with old grumpy gits like him will just make your day bad.

Or you can fuck with his head by just replying to him with random words, ie “chicken “ , “lamp-post”, “wardrobe” ect Shocked
I bet he’d soon shut up and go away muttering something about you being a nutter Laughing

recman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:32 - 30 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laybys are for number twos.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

wr6133
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:07 - 30 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

The one by HSBC?

The local inbreds seem to get really tetchy if you park in that one. Probably because it's convienent for drink driving when departing the pub on the other side of the road.

Vanitore
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 13:10 - 30 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

wr6133 wrote:
The one by HSBC?

The local inbreds seem to get really tetchy if you park in that one. Probably because it's convienent for drink driving when departing the pub on the other side of the road.

The one by nationwide

ADSrox0r
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:47 - 30 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

recman wrote:
Laybys are for number twos.

And dogging.

Apparently.

Sister Sledge
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:19 - 30 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do not, whatever you do, park on Saltersgate Lane near Consett. That parking is reserved for a very special type of person.. Pull up wearing bike gear and the nice men will paw you.
(anything goes once in the trees..)

pepperami
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 01:33 - 31 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sister Sledge wrote:
Do not, whatever you do, park on Saltersgate Lane near Consett. That parking is reserved for a very special type of person.. Pull up wearing bike gear and the nice men will paw you.

Wink and you know this, how? Shocked , is there something you’re not telling us?

Sister Sledge
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:58 - 31 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

pepperami wrote:
Sister Sledge wrote:

Wink and you know this, how? Shocked , is there something you’re not telling us?

Story time:

About 8 years ago I was mooching about with a mate - basically exploring doing urbex but more rural - rurex?
Anyway, Saltersgate ammunition storage site was ran by the navy during WW2. Bombs were made way down near Peterlee and the safest place to store the things was far away from houses and on a hill. They planted acres of forest around the massive bunkers.

We'd parked on the dead end lane and ventured into the trees. We'd done all of our photos and getting near the edge of the trees we entered a small oasis - grassed ground about the size of a garden. Trees in the middle and that had clearly been leant on. Scattered around the grass were hundreds of condoms, crappy toilet paper and scrunched up tissues. There were also pages from pron mags. All a bit creepy and so we exited the trees for the car.
In the 2 hours we'd been inside about 10 cars had parked up - like flies to food. Inside each car was a bloke and mostly wearing black. They were looking but not looking. All a bit creepy. One vehicle stood out - a big shiny brand new Range Rover. Inside was an old couple. The man looked like your granddad. The woman was of similar age but tarted to the tits with OTT clothing. I'm sure she was wearing a feather boa too. She had bright red lippy on her pale wrinkled face and the bloke? He was sitting smiling at us.
We'd driven away none the wiser and once home my mate messaged with some links - we'd only stumbled through the North Easts number one dogging spot hadn't we.

pepperami
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:35 - 31 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sick ewww! Laughing

doggone
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:21 - 31 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where was it again Razz
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Sister Sledge
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:33 - 31 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldn't go - gonorrhea is having a massive uprising in the North East.. or so I'm told.
That plus the bit where you move off the road and onto the verge is a bit shitty and low cars will get damaged.

Yeah the old man was pushing his wrinkly dear onto the punters. He'd have stood there rubbing his crotch and that getting turned on by it all.

Edit:

Here you go. Google have visited and spread their seed onto the old dear too:

https://www.google.com/maps/@54.7832142,-1.8887869,3a,60y,96.06h,86.45t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sfZeHSBSf_3enEGy0018EDQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Grubscrew
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 19:44 - 31 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmmm, a lay by huh.
Many years ago on my way to Turkey on my XT600 Tenere, I stopped in a lay-by in France, near Geneva(look at the Alps on the way), and whilst I was getting the map out on my ruck sack (kneeling down at the time) this French woman came charging round the corner in her Renault 5 and drove over the soles of my feet and the wing mirror clipped my crash helmet......bloody lucky I’d say.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 5 years, 109 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1