Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Want to believe

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Found on the 'Net Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:24 - 22 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hetzer wrote:

The Hasselblad guy had that offered to him as an explanation, he said "No, not possible". He was THE company expert on the cams.

Ahem.

[url]https://www.hasselblad.com/history/hasselblad-in-space/

Quite proud of it, I'd say.

Now let's see a name and link to corroborate your argument.

Hetzer wrote:

And all the dust got blasted clear, eh? No vortices, pull-back, floating debris that settled from above...nice shiny spotless foot-pods after that shit-storm of dust. LOL!

What you describe are atmospheric phenomena. Guess what? That's right - the moon has no atmosphere. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Hetzer wrote:
Slo-mo footage that just happens to scale up PERFECTLY at double-speed to 100% normal earth movement. Yeah, what a coincidence. Along with all the other coincidences.

What? Gasp!!! You mean... They obeyed the laws of physics?????!!!??? Laughing

Hetzer wrote:

Nobody gives a flying fuck anymore about a bunch of tourists having supposedly walked on a rock 250k miles away from earth. Big fucking deal. Meanwhile millions were starving right here on earth while Big Jeb was masturbating his rocket and showing how much better apple pie is than borscht. Woopee doo. Real? Nobody cares. Fake? Nobody cares. Mankind's 'greatest achievement'? Laughing Laughing Laughing

There are a lot of useful spin-offs from the research that goes into this sort of stuff, lots of useful developments and benefits. It increases the sum total of human knowledge and is what we do as a species - we explore and push frontiers.

Millions starving eh? How much have you contributed to charities that support starving people in developing countries? Pray do tell...

Oh and big Jeb? He was 16 at the time of the first landing. Laughing

It's one of the greatest achievements for sure. The Voyager missions were probably greater in terms of knowledge gained and there have been may other missions that probably equal and surpass it in terms of science. However, the sheer balls of the astronauts in travelling there and landing not really knowing whether the mission would be successful or whether they would die in the attempt is undeniable.

I know I'm not going to convince you, you're embedded in your personal dogma and that's your choice.

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:37 - 22 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hetzer wrote:
"1. The missions were tracked by amateurs, scientists and governments worldwide. There were far too many people involved in the various aspects of both the missions and tracking to keep a lid on any fakery. They went there, they returned."

Says who? You read it on the internet? Lol.

They also said ham radio nuts tracked the transmissions as NOT coming from the moon. "Atmospheric disturbances" or some such explanation was given. It was even put into the movie (Capricorn One or whatever). You can read that on the internet too.

I followed all of the Apollo missions. The missions were tracked by highly directional professional radio telescopes all over the world including our own Lovell radio telescope at Jodrell Bank. The Americans were dependent on this. There were loads of interviews with radio amateurs that were listening in to the transmissions - in science journals and technical journals (we had these in our school library) as well as the media.

Now, if the co-operating nations of the western bloc were using their radio telescopes to track the mission, what do you think the Soviets were doing? Remember that dish based telescopes are highly directional and have advanced receiver systems that can discriminate well enough to identify the source of radio noise in other galaxies let alone our own near neighbour.

If you honestly think that the Soviets would have missed a massive propaganda coup with faked missions and landings then I'm afraid you don't understand the politics of the time or you're willfully ignoring the facts because they disagree with your own particular world view.

That's dogma that is. Laughing

Hetzer
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:51 - 22 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
Hetzer wrote:
The Hasselblad guy had that offered to him as an explanation, he said "No, not possible". He was THE company expert on the cams.

Interesting. Original source please.

Netflix: 'Did we land on the moon'. I'd seen most of the pieces in it in isolation before and was always "Hmm, 50/50 on this bollocks..." but seeing it together in this program made it much clearer and conclusive.

Hetzer
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:53 - 22 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Islander wrote:
Hetzer wrote:

And all the dust got blasted clear, eh? No vortices, pull-back, floating debris that settled from above...nice shiny spotless foot-pods after that shit-storm of dust. LOL!

What you describe are atmospheric phenomena. Guess what? That's right - the moon has no atmosphere. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Guess what...blast gasses are their own 'atmosphere'. Critical thinking dude, be outside the box of obviousness. Wink

Hetzer
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:59 - 22 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Islander wrote:
Hetzer wrote:
"1. The missions were tracked by amateurs, scientists and governments worldwide. There were far too many people involved in the various aspects of both the missions and tracking to keep a lid on any fakery. They went there, they returned."

Says who? You read it on the internet? Lol.

They also said ham radio nuts tracked the transmissions as NOT coming from the moon. "Atmospheric disturbances" or some such explanation was given. It was even put into the movie (Capricorn One or whatever). You can read that on the internet too.

I followed all of the Apollo missions. The missions were tracked by highly directional professional radio telescopes all over the world including our own Lovell radio telescope at Jodrell Bank. The Americans were dependent on this. There were loads of interviews with radio amateurs that were listening in to the transmissions - in science journals and technical journals (we had these in our school library) as well as the media.

Now, if the co-operating nations of the western bloc were using their radio telescopes to track the mission, what do you think the Soviets were doing? Remember that dish based telescopes are highly directional and have advanced receiver systems that can discriminate well enough to identify the source of radio noise in other galaxies let alone our own near neighbour.

If you honestly think that the Soviets would have missed a massive propaganda coup with faked missions and landings then I'm afraid you don't understand the politics of the time or you're willfully ignoring the facts because they disagree with your own particular world view.

That's dogma that is. Laughing

I don't doubt they fired *something* to the moon. If I was going to fake it I'd have put pre-recorded chatter on a timed transmitter, to create the illusion of astronauts sending messages back to earth. Yes, that would require how many people to be in on the scam back at Houston Control? Probably the same as for the JFK assassination, fake attacks on US warships, Twin Towers etc. Any whistle-blowers come forward for most of those yet?

Even better, have a re-sender in the rig to send transmissions from earth back to earth. That would explain people saying they'd tracked the chatter originating from earth while others said they were coming from the craft.

You're quite naive. The pressure back then to trump the soviets was huge. Fair means or foul.

Last edited by Hetzer on 12:08 - 22 Jan 2019; edited 2 times in total

Hetzer
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:02 - 22 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Hmm...we got this HUGE budget for probably the most spectacular feat of human ingenuity since EVER, with access to the finest cameras in existence...so let's put a really SHIT one on the rig to record the landing."

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Pjay
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:16 - 22 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hetzer wrote:
"Hmm...we got this HUGE budget for probably the most spectacular feat of human ingenuity since EVER, with access to the finest cameras in existence...so let's put a really SHIT one on the rig to record the landing."

Laughing Laughing Laughing

You are making yourself look foolish, you really should stop asap.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:24 - 22 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's been watching Capricorn 1.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0077294/

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:12 - 22 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

The british astronomer Sir Patrick Moor was a consultant for NASA as he was one of the worlds experts on the subject of the moons surface.

I cannot think for a minute that Sir Patrick Moor could be 'got at'.

His life's passion was astronomy and he put hours of his time into research and study.

I do not believe any 'The Moon Landings were fake' stories.

The moon landings were fake stories are just stories.

The truth is documented and if you cannot believe that then you must learn how to interpret evidence properly.

Putting a man on the moon was easily doable in the sixties.

Chinaboy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 05:00 - 28 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Video by Dr Steven Greer. It's a long talk, but very interesting. If you have time, give it a watch, or listen, stick with it, his research, specially about cover ups' is eye opening if it's all true.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEht3iVnf2Q

I know, a few here will shoot it down and say he is a nut job, but I am not so sure.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:16 - 28 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pass the popcorn

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:35 - 28 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chinaboy wrote:
Video by Dr Steven Greer. It's a long talk, but very interesting. If you have time, give it a watch, or listen, stick with it, his research, specially about cover ups' is eye opening if it's all true.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEht3iVnf2Q

I know, a few here will shoot it down and say he is a nut job, but I am not so sure.

Jesus Christ I lost 45 seconds of my life clicking on that.
🤣

Pjay
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:23 - 28 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2018/mar/22/genetic-tests-reveal-tragic-reality-of-atacama-alien-skeleton

I didn't get much past the intro as I know this was debunked already.

A still born human.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:58 - 28 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why would you choose to believe Dr. Steven Greer when he has no evidence, he simply disses anyone who has, and then invents a fanciful counter-story supposedly backed by impressively qualified but suspiciously unnamed people. Of course the mainstream media reported the geneticists findings with gusto, it's fascinating stuff. No cover-up there.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Chinaboy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 02:14 - 29 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pjay wrote:
https://www.theguardian.com/science/2018/mar/22/genetic-tests-reveal-tragic-reality-of-atacama-alien-skeleton

A still born human.

Didn't watch did you...

Pjay
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:33 - 29 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chinaboy wrote:
Pjay wrote:

A still born human.

Didn't watch did you...

No, because he is just going to say he doesn't believe the DNA results, which is why he's a moron.

If you don't believe facts and scientific results, there is no hope for you.
It's these type of people that I like to leave the fuck alone.
You ask these people what kind of proof they would like, you give it to them and they refute it. You can never win, so you're best off ignoring them.

Pjay
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:29 - 29 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is a conundrum for you to solve.
If this is an Alien from another planet, like you seem to think is a possibility, can you explain its evolution to me?
We are known to have evolved from primates, which are mammals.
Given that, do you think that this aliens world had the same evolutionary path as our own to produce this alien? If the answer is yes, then you also assume that this world did it all in miniature?
Man those are some fucked up chances.

There is very little reason to think any alien race would be physically similar to us, let alone be a mammal.

The reason our faces are in the arrangement they are is because of our distant relation to fish. This 'alien' even has those traits, did it also evolve from fish?

I look forwards to your insightful and well thought out response, Mr Chinaboy.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:31 - 29 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

If these 'secrets' were known only to the inner cabal the man-child Trump would blurt it out on Twitter and be building a space wall.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Pjay
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:22 - 29 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:
Pjay wrote:
Here is a conundrum for you to solve.
If this is an Alien from another planet, like you seem to think is a possibility, can you explain its evolution to me?
We are known to have evolved from primates, which are mammals.
Given that, do you think that this aliens world had the same evolutionary path as our own to produce this alien? If the answer is yes, then you also assume that this world did it all in miniature?
Man those are some fucked up chances.

There is very little reason to think any alien race would be physically similar to us, let alone be a mammal.

The reason our faces are in the arrangement they are is because of our distant relation to fish. This 'alien' even has those traits, did it also evolve from fish?

I look forwards to your insightful and well thought out response, Mr Chinaboy.

I should imagine evolution would be mainly down to the resources, climate and terrain, of the planet, which ensures those most suited to it progress.

If a planet had very similar characteristics to Earth, I see no reason why evolution would play out any differently.

Except that's not exactly how it works though is it? Us humanoids evolved purely by chance. We have been here for a blip on our planets existence, our planet was much more suited to Dinosaurs if you take it just on that scenario alone. Genetic mutations have a huge part to play, environment has a play, but it wouldn't give similar results on similar planets over 5 billion years.

Palaeontologist and evolutionary biologist Prof Stephen Jay Gould said that even if we “re-ran the tape” of evolution here on Earth, life could end up looking different to how it looks now. On an alien planet, with higher gravity, animals might need more legs to remain stable. And aliens that float in the clouds of a gas giant might be covered with eyes that can see gamma rays, to spot danger approaching from any direction.

Chinaboy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:21 - 29 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

So Mr Pjay, you blindly believe 'everything' as fact without question? I question the fact that we are told the truth, had you watched the video perhaps you would think twice, but you won't as you are not open to alternatives. So in the video, there are witness testimonies from many people of varying backgrounds, professions, both men and women, even the 6th man to walk on the moon. Why would they be lying? The Disclosure project was set up because there are things that have been so deeply covered up that the truth must out, not just in the US, but in the UK too and globally.

So how do you explain the unexplained? at least i don't bury my head in the sand, i consider what I see and hear and make up my own mind.

For the Atacama body, it was strange how as soon as the US government heard about it being tested, Dr Nolan suddenly gets a $3.2 billion grant. But this creature was not the only one, there was another found in Russia, it was documented and photographed, but then suddenly it disappeared. The Atacama creature by all accounts, according to Dr Lachman, (a world authority on skeletal dyspepsia in children) clearly stated that this was not a genetic deformity/syndrome. Is he a fruitcake too?

For evolution of beings from other planets, why wouldn't they be similar? It is thought that earth like planets must exist in the solar system and as all life should be carbon based, why wouldn't they be similar?

For lights in the sky, there is an interesting video captured in Italy, worth a look. But I know you won't.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOcdc1KwrEc

Pjay
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:52 - 29 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's wrong to disbelieve verifiable facts, which you do.
I don't.

Not only would the other world need to be near exact as ours, it would have needed to have evolved the same. The chances of this are minuscule in the extremes of minuscule.

For example, if the dinosaurs had not been wiped out, we almost certainly would never have existed as our genetic forefathers wouldn't have had the same chance of survival as our current ones did.
Remember that dinosaurs would have grown and become more proficient over the last 50 million years too, so by the time our primate forefathers were even smart enough to have cognitive thought, they would have been wiped out by dinosaurs that were evolved to be feeding on anything that could threaten their existence.

Then we have the fact that if we were wiped out there is very little chance that humans would even evolve here again. It is far more likely that we would have Planet of the Apes type of beings instead of humans.

Thinking that humanoids would evolve on another planet is pure speculation. The chances of them being tiny versions of us is extremely unlikely, bordering on the preposterous. The reason we got to where we are is due to us having no natural predators, take that out of the mix and you change everything.

So maybe the Atacama Alien is a human born here after all? It makes more sense. A lot more.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:56 - 29 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wasn't there a lovely tale on Star Trek about us/those humanoids seeding the universe, hence we're all related?
Smile

Edit: I do think we're alone though.
So ronery...

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:12 - 29 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
Wasn't there a lovely tale on Star Trek about us/those humanoids seeding the universe, hence we're all related?
Smile

So ronery...

Original Star Trek, Next Gen', Voyager, DS9, Enterprise, the reboot films, the Netflix thing? Smile

Enterprise had a story line where some dinosaurs evolved and escaped the planet, but they also rewrote first contact with the Borg Folded arms

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:27 - 30 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
Smile

So ronery...

Original Star Trek, Next Gen', Voyager, DS9, Enterprise, the reboot films, the Netflix thing? Smile

Enterprise had a story line where some dinosaurs evolved and escaped the planet, but they also rewrote first contact with the Borg Folded arms

But the Borg flounced in epic form and no longer exists.

Conspiracy theories are the fun of the Internet. Very Happy
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 5 years, 80 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Found on the 'Net All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 6 of 12