Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

London killings 2019

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:38 - 16 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, I should have been clearer. Just because a kid comes from that background doesn't automatically mean he/she will turn out a wrong'un. Lots of other factors come into play also, the main one being parental influence. Luck is a major factor also and I suspect a larger one than genetics.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:50 - 16 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diggs wrote:
Sorry, I should have been clearer. Just because a kid comes from that background doesn't automatically mean he/she will turn out a wrong'un. Lots of other factors come into play also, the main one being parental influence. Luck is a major factor also and I suspect a larger one than genetics.

I agree there are lots of factors, and as usual generalising doesn't help. I just cringe with a lot of the excuses, usually made by others to try and explain away criminality and general bad behaviour. I don't know if it was always this way?

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:58 - 16 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

As for Huddersfield's black population, I apologise. What I should have said is that in certain parts of Huddersfield, the black population is proportionately large. Having driven through Fartown on many occasions over the years I know this to be true...

I'm sure Mdma will disagree though, as its me Rolling Eyes

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:12 - 16 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Isn't that true of every area though? It's portrayed as a far-right thing but most communities congregate with 'their own', which according to Itchy is to protect themselves from the white devils. Not sure why white people do it too then Thinking

Also it was a slow realisation for me that even though I saw ethnic minorities as my brothers/sisters, the feeling wasn't mutual Neutral It's funny how much 'racism' there's both ways.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:58 - 16 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

No Mdma, the main one is where you live. If you live in a dodgy area, sadly you are more likely to turn out dodgy. Parental influence comes next. After that is luck. After that comes ethnicity IMO

If you had mini-brownshirts, you'd realise just how important luck is in how a kid turns out. Luck as to who they befriend, whether they get caught and labelled at an early age, whether they get decent teachers, all sorts of things that have fuck-all to do with ethnicity.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:35 - 16 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's the problem, there are people trying to frame it as a racism issue, so obviously people are going to look at and question the race angle. Just for example the (Orthodox) Jewish area near to here is a bit of a dump, yet you don't get the same issues, the same with Chinese or Eastern European areas... I will think of some more I promise Smile

So if it's socio-economic then why don't those communities have the same issues? I'm including white people in this, we seem to be a mixed bag, with plenty of chavscum in the UK.

If you understood why surely you'd be able to solve the issue(s)? Lets say it was 100% parenting, however unpopular it would be you could start licensing people to breed, problem solved.

linuxyeti
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:17 - 16 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
Here's the problem, there are people trying to frame it as a racism issue, so obviously people are going to look at and question the race angle. Just for example the (Orthodox) Jewish area near to here is a bit of a dump, yet you don't get the same issues, the same with Chinese or Eastern European areas... I will think of some more I promise Smile

So if it's socio-economic then why don't those communities have the same issues? I'm including white people in this, we seem to be a mixed bag, with plenty of chavscum in the UK.

If you understood why surely you'd be able to solve the issue(s)? Lets say it was 100% parenting, however unpopular it would be you could start licensing people to breed, problem solved.

Are you honestly claiming there isn't and hasn't been issues with triads in the areas that have largish chinese populations, particularly in London, Manchester, Liverpool, Birmingham, Edinburgh and Glasgow, really ??

Or go back further in time the yiddishers for example

The main difference is the amount of time those communities have been resident in the uk, they have been here for more generations than have the african & caribbean communities.

Now, we, have the eastern european gangs..

Eventually their influence will fizzle out, as their communities are steadily integrated into the british way of life, still, we will always have pikies unfortunately

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:43 - 16 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

linuxyeti wrote:

Are you honestly claiming there isn't and hasn't been issues with triads in the areas that have largish chinese populations, particularly in London, Manchester, Liverpool, Birmingham, Edinburgh and Glasgow, really ??

The main difference is the amount of time those communities have been resident in the uk, they have been here for more generations than have the african & caribbean communities.

Eventually their influence will fizzle out, as their communities are steadily integrated into the british way of life, still, we will always have pikies unfortunately

You obviously don't understand the meaning of the word 'Integration'.

Integration
/ɪntɪˈɡreɪʃ(ə)n/
noun
noun: integration; plural noun: integrations

the action or process of integrating.
"economic and political integration"
synonyms: combination, amalgamation, incorporation, unification, consolidation, merger, fusing, blending, meshing, homogenization, homogenizing, coalescing, assimilation, concatenation
[/color]

We haven't had integration of communities since mass immigration commenced in the 50's.

We have had coexistence. Nothing more.

The last case of total integration was the Normans invading Saxon England in 1066. Within a generation or so there was no separate language (started as English and French) and no discernable different traits between the two cultures (Norman and Saxon).

Integration does not exist in any form in modern Britain.

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:58 - 16 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:

Integration does not exist in any form in modern Britain.

Nor will it ever be so. Humans are tribal.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:05 - 16 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

linuxyeti wrote:
M.C wrote:

Why what problems have you had? Never had a Chinese person try to rob me, never had an Eastern European try to rob me. When is the last time their youth were on the news having stabbed each other to death?

The problems aren't just fizzling out, people are starting to realise this, the smart people are identifying the issues and coming up with solutions, unfortunately the left still want to...

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-wt9zUgSQ7os/T0kZ2NbsUsI/AAAAAAAAB7Q/Voh_sbZceH8/s1600/fingers+in+your+ears.jpg

For some of us we can't ignore the problem(s) as it's everyday life Neutral

linuxyeti
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:17 - 16 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I was growing up in Manchester there was a major problem with triads, and the trouble caused. I've never been robbed, and tried to be robbed by anybody, aside from the pikies that robbed my bikes in the past.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:19 - 16 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

So what solutions are the smart people coming up with, that don't require additional public spending?

Just curious....

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:24 - 16 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

linuxyeti wrote:
When I was growing up in Manchester there was a major problem with triads, and the trouble caused. I've never been robbed, and tried to be robbed by anybody, aside from the pikies that robbed my bikes in the past.

Alright so if we ignore the over-achieving Chinese community, and the hard working Eastern Europeans, because you want to generalise and blame the majority for an actual minority (Shocked)... do we have a problem with gangster Jews?

Diggs wrote:
So what solutions are the smart people coming up with, that don't require additional public spending?

Just curious....

I'm sure i mentioned it earlier Neutral Trying to encourage, as this topic is about 'London killings', black kids into education, trying to change the role models they look up to. I disagree that it requires additional public spending, there has already been a fair bit, it requires a change of that word again... culture Wink

linuxyeti
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:00 - 16 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:

... do we have a problem with gangster Jews?

Not so much now, but then again that was my point, you only have to look back to the earlyish 20th century, there were various jewish gangs, such as the yiddishers, aldgate mob etc...

Still, we've always had our own homegrown gangs, such as the british union of facists, national front, oh, and of course, there's the gangs associated with football teams, such as the herd, suicide squad, millwall bushwackers, yid army, english border front etc.. No good to feel left out now is it Rolling Eyes

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:05 - 16 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

So we have to wait for 100 years for problems to sort themselves out? Neutral

No more black on black violence in 2048? What about in America?

linuxyeti
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:12 - 16 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
So we have to wait for 100 years for problems to sort themselves out? Neutral

No more black on black violence in 2048? What about in America?

What about America, it's full of americans, horrible nation, horrible people, irrespective of ethnicity, they can all stay there ..

As to the 100 years, no, not necessarily, but, certainly need at least another 2 generations, maybe more, by then, it'll be another ethnic, national or religious minority that will be the driver of violent crime in this country. It will never be eradicated, the baton will simply be passed on.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:18 - 16 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

linuxyeti wrote:
What about America

They've had way more than your 100 years, you can argue about segregation, but black crime/violence actually got worse with the civil rights movement, a point made in a black documentary I watched... I wasn't expecting it either.

I don't share your optimism that problems will just sort themselves out. How many more people have to die until then? What if you're wrong?

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:41 - 16 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

I find it amusing that blaming it all on slavery is a popular go to excuse for the anti establishment and anti responsibility
antics of black folk. What I wonder is, who are they showing what exactly? When predominantly, they are offing
their own and abandoning their own children. Thinking But YEAH! That'll show whitey. (That they aren't worth employing, trusting, or helping.)

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:03 - 17 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diggs wrote:
whilst you spend your time on the PC wanking to YL?

How many Clips of "spending time on PC wanking to YL" ?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 18:17 - 17 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

We Found 0 Clips With "Yaxley Lennon"

BUT

We Found 1 Studios With "Yaxley Lennon"

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:54 - 19 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

New Year Park Lane stab death: 'Dangerous' men hunted
https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/624/cpsprodpb/663E/production/_105247162_untitleddesign-1.png
Anyone who sees Ossama Hamed, left, and Nor Hamada should dial 999 immediately, police said

Also...
Jaden Moodie: Man arrested over Waltham Forest boy's murder
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:08 - 19 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:

Is it compulsory in the Muslim faith to have a really, really awful haircut?
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 5 years, 92 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 12 of 18