Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


London killings 2019

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

-.
Super Spammer



Joined: 29 Sep 2015
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:31 - 19 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

'100 years before Met has ethnic mix' of London Confused
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Pjay
World Chat Champion



Joined: 18 Jan 2016
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:39 - 19 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:


Will be about the same time the police will be killing each other.
____________________
struan80 - I'll go first - satisfied tick 1
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

mpd72
Super Spammer



Joined: 22 Oct 2013
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:52 - 19 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:


In 100 years there値l be a new ethnic minority that used to be known as white British.
____________________
TZR250 2MA road, TZR250 1KT road, TZR250 2MA race, TDR250, YZF-750R Boost colours.
Jaguar S Type 3.0 V6 Sport R, VW Transporter T5 GP LWB Shuttle 140ps DSG.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

-.
Super Spammer



Joined: 29 Sep 2015
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:58 - 19 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:
M.C wrote:


In 100 years there値l be a new ethnic minority that used to be known as white British.

Can't say I disagree with that if you look at the demographic changes. Oh well at least we'll end up with a better society... right?
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

mpd72
Super Spammer



Joined: 22 Oct 2013
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:04 - 19 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

I知 not sure I want to live in a land which approves of paedophilia, sexism, racism, intolerance, anti semitism and violence.

But even if the Labour Party get in, at least we might still be allowed alcohol unless they go full on Islamic State on the U.K.
____________________
TZR250 2MA road, TZR250 1KT road, TZR250 2MA race, TDR250, YZF-750R Boost colours.
Jaguar S Type 3.0 V6 Sport R, VW Transporter T5 GP LWB Shuttle 140ps DSG.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Diggs
World Chat Champion



Joined: 03 Apr 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:30 - 20 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:
I知 not sure I want to live in a land which approves of paedophilia, sexism, racism, intolerance, anti semitism and violence.

But even if the Labour Party get in, at least we might still be allowed alcohol unless they go full on Islamic State on the U.K.


Think about what you have just written then compare the list to your views on life. Other than noncing and anti-Semitism it reads like a list of your favourite things....
____________________
Now - Speed Triple, old ratty GS550, GSXR750M
Gone (in order of ownership) - Raleigh Runabout, AP50, KH125, GP125, KH250, CBX550, Z400, CB750FII, 250LC, GS550, ZXR750H1, Guzzi Targa, GSX750F, KH250 x2, Bimota SB6R and counting...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

mpd72
Super Spammer



Joined: 22 Oct 2013
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:04 - 20 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diggs wrote:
mpd72 CPT wrote:
I知 not sure I want to live in a land which approves of paedophilia, sexism, racism, intolerance, anti semitism and violence.

But even if the Labour Party get in, at least we might still be allowed alcohol unless they go full on Islamic State on the U.K.


Think about what you have just written then compare the list to your views on life. Other than noncing and anti-Semitism it reads like a list of your favourite things....


If only I had dark skin too eh? You'd forgive all thsoe bad traits sand worship the ground I walked on then. Wub
____________________
TZR250 2MA road, TZR250 1KT road, TZR250 2MA race, TDR250, YZF-750R Boost colours.
Jaguar S Type 3.0 V6 Sport R, VW Transporter T5 GP LWB Shuttle 140ps DSG.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Jewlio Rides Again LLB This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Abusive). Unhide this post / all posts.

Diggs
World Chat Champion



Joined: 03 Apr 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:28 - 20 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:


If only I had dark skin too eh? You'd forgive all thsoe bad traits sand worship the ground I walked on then. Wub


Oh yes. I am all for paedophilia, racism, sexism etc if committed by a non-white...

What an odd thing to say, even from you!!!
____________________
Now - Speed Triple, old ratty GS550, GSXR750M
Gone (in order of ownership) - Raleigh Runabout, AP50, KH125, GP125, KH250, CBX550, Z400, CB750FII, 250LC, GS550, ZXR750H1, Guzzi Targa, GSX750F, KH250 x2, Bimota SB6R and counting...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
mpd72 This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Flame). Unhide this post / all posts.

Diggs
World Chat Champion



Joined: 03 Apr 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:02 - 20 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mdma do you want to reconsider that and apologise? You are suggesting that I am an advocate for paedophilia, which is properly out of order, even here.
____________________
Now - Speed Triple, old ratty GS550, GSXR750M
Gone (in order of ownership) - Raleigh Runabout, AP50, KH125, GP125, KH250, CBX550, Z400, CB750FII, 250LC, GS550, ZXR750H1, Guzzi Targa, GSX750F, KH250 x2, Bimota SB6R and counting...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

mpd72
Super Spammer



Joined: 22 Oct 2013
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:25 - 20 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diggs wrote:
Mdma do you want to reconsider that and apologise? You are suggesting that I am an advocate for paedophilia, which is properly out of order, even here.


Not an advocate, but someone unwilling to admit to the real reason of the issue.

You go out of your way to distance Islam as being the reason why almost 200 Muslims have been arrested within a 20 mile distance of your house, for raping hundreds of children in the last 2 years.
____________________
TZR250 2MA road, TZR250 1KT road, TZR250 2MA race, TDR250, YZF-750R Boost colours.
Jaguar S Type 3.0 V6 Sport R, VW Transporter T5 GP LWB Shuttle 140ps DSG.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Diggs
World Chat Champion



Joined: 03 Apr 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:02 - 20 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:


You go out of your way to distance Islam as being the reason why almost 200 Muslims have been arrested within a 20 mile distance of your house, for raping hundreds of children in the last 2 years.


Nope, I don't remember doing that. My argument has always been that these offences are committed by a few people and that it isn't right to hold the whole community accountable in the way that you and YL do.
____________________
Now - Speed Triple, old ratty GS550, GSXR750M
Gone (in order of ownership) - Raleigh Runabout, AP50, KH125, GP125, KH250, CBX550, Z400, CB750FII, 250LC, GS550, ZXR750H1, Guzzi Targa, GSX750F, KH250 x2, Bimota SB6R and counting...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

mpd72
Super Spammer



Joined: 22 Oct 2013
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:14 - 20 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diggs wrote:
mpd72 CPT wrote:


You go out of your way to distance Islam as being the reason why almost 200 Muslims have been arrested within a 10-20 mile distance of your house, for raping hundreds of children in the last 2 years.


Nope, I don't remember doing that. My argument has always been that these offences are committed by a few people and that it isn't right to hold the whole community accountable in the way that you and YL do.


Point proven.

Over 180 paedos arrested in the last 2 years now, all but one of Muslim faith, almost all of Pakistani heritage, within 10 miles of your home and you still dress this up as a small minority spoiling the rest of an already supposedly small minority.

I estimate that figure at around 2,000 times proportionally more than the national average. At what point does your common sense overtake your Liberal Virtue Signalling programming? 20,000 times?

At some point you're going to have to admit that Islam is the key factor here, whether you like it or not.
____________________
TZR250 2MA road, TZR250 1KT road, TZR250 2MA race, TDR250, YZF-750R Boost colours.
Jaguar S Type 3.0 V6 Sport R, VW Transporter T5 GP LWB Shuttle 140ps DSG.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

-.
Super Spammer



Joined: 29 Sep 2015
Karma :

PostPosted: 16:41 - 20 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diggs wrote:
Nope, I don't remember doing that. My argument has always been that these offences are committed by a few people and that it isn't right to hold the whole community accountable in the way that you and YL do.

https://i.4pcdn.org/pol/1505485562585.png

Question

I don't agree with MPD/YL but then I find your stance equally baffling. There is an issue with that community, the authorities have said so. What you and Ally McBeal do is try to justify those issues by saying "they aren't all like that", which is the most banal cop out imaginable.

There's enough of them like that for it to be deemed a cultural issue, when Javid can say so and you and Ally can't then you're on the wrong side of the deabte.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

bhinso
World Chat Champion



Joined: 21 Jun 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:15 - 20 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is that Chris Packham's severed head on the right?
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Diggs
World Chat Champion



Joined: 03 Apr 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:42 - 21 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:



I don't agree with MPD/YL but then I find your stance equally baffling. There is an issue with that community, the authorities have said so. What you and Ally McBeal do is try to justify those issues by saying "they aren't all like that", which is the most banal cop out imaginable.

There's enough of them like that for it to be deemed a cultural issue, when Javid can say so and you and Ally can't then you're on the wrong side of the deabte.


That isn't correct. At no point have I tried to 'justify' paedophilia within that community. What I have said and I have been consistent all along is that it isn't right to blame all Muslims for the actions of a few.

Doing so is as logical as blaming all Catholics for child abuse, but so far I haven't read that one on here.
____________________
Now - Speed Triple, old ratty GS550, GSXR750M
Gone (in order of ownership) - Raleigh Runabout, AP50, KH125, GP125, KH250, CBX550, Z400, CB750FII, 250LC, GS550, ZXR750H1, Guzzi Targa, GSX750F, KH250 x2, Bimota SB6R and counting...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

-.
Super Spammer



Joined: 29 Sep 2015
Karma :

PostPosted: 01:02 - 21 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diggs wrote:
M.C wrote:



I don't agree with MPD/YL but then I find your stance equally baffling. There is an issue with that community, the authorities have said so. What you and Ally McBeal do is try to justify those issues by saying "they aren't all like that", which is the most banal cop out imaginable.

There's enough of them like that for it to be deemed a cultural issue, when Javid can say so and you and Ally can't then you're on the wrong side of the deabte.


That isn't correct. At no point have I tried to 'justify' paedophilia within that community. What I have said and I have been consistent all along is that it isn't right to blame all Muslims for the actions of a few.

Doing so is as logical as blaming all Catholics for child abuse, but so far I haven't read that one on here.

Your logic becomes even more flawed. It was a problem with Catholic priests, lots and lots of people blame the catholic church, you'd come along and say "they aren't all like that" as if that changes anything.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion



Joined: 06 Oct 2015
Karma :

PostPosted: 02:00 - 21 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:

Your logic becomes even more flawed. It was a problem with Catholic priests, lots and lots of people blame the catholic church, you'd come along and say "they aren't all like that" as if that changes anything.


If you want a proper catch all, just blame men. Rolling Eyes
____________________
Mpd72: I can categorically say i知 Brighter than that, no matter how I come across on here.
HAHAHA HAHAHA Blew Chilly MyCrowSystems
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Diggs
World Chat Champion



Joined: 03 Apr 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:22 - 21 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:



I don't agree with MPD/YL but then I find your stance equally baffling. There is an issue with that community, the authorities have said so. What you and Ally McBeal do is try to justify those issues by saying "they aren't all like that", which is the most banal cop out imaginable.

Your logic becomes even more flawed. It was a problem with Catholic priests, lots and lots of people blame the catholic church, you'd come along and say "they aren't all like that" as if that changes anything.


I'm not suggesting that it hasn't happened or that because other groups contain paedophiles, that somehow makes Muslim paedophile groups acceptable.

Mdma rightly points out that I live in an area where many of the nonces have been caught. May they rot in hell. I also live in an area where many Muslims and Catholics live who aren't paedophiles. It may be hard to accept but there are also black people here who don't carry knives.

There are two issues, the first is catching and convicting the guilty ones, the second is preventing people like YL and Mdma convincing the rest of us that all Muslims are inherently evil, because they are not.

People like Mdma who hold a 'black and white' view of the world need to be challenged, otherwise we slide into the abyss. Sadly I think this is what YL, Mdma and others want because it would justify their view of the world and enable them to wank over television footage of lynchings.
____________________
Now - Speed Triple, old ratty GS550, GSXR750M
Gone (in order of ownership) - Raleigh Runabout, AP50, KH125, GP125, KH250, CBX550, Z400, CB750FII, 250LC, GS550, ZXR750H1, Guzzi Targa, GSX750F, KH250 x2, Bimota SB6R and counting...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

mpd72
Super Spammer



Joined: 22 Oct 2013
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:08 - 21 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diggs wrote:
M.C wrote:



I don't agree with MPD/YL but then I find your stance equally baffling. There is an issue with that community, the authorities have said so. What you and Ally McBeal do is try to justify those issues by saying "they aren't all like that", which is the most banal cop out imaginable.

Your logic becomes even more flawed. It was a problem with Catholic priests, lots and lots of people blame the catholic church, you'd come along and say "they aren't all like that" as if that changes anything.


I'm not suggesting that it hasn't happened or that because other groups contain paedophiles, that somehow makes Muslim paedophile groups acceptable.

Mdma rightly points out that I live in an area where many of the nonces have been caught. May they rot in hell. I also live in an area where many Muslims and Catholics live who aren't paedophiles. It may be hard to accept but there are also black people here who don't carry knives.

There are two issues, the first is catching and convicting the guilty ones, the second is preventing people like YL and Mdma convincing the rest of us that all Muslims are inherently evil, because they are not.

People like Mdma who hold a 'black and white' view of the world need to be challenged, otherwise we slide into the abyss. Sadly I think this is what YL, Mdma and others want because it would justify their view of the world and enable them to wank over television footage of lynchings.


My view is based upon fact, not about political correctness over fact.

I say things as they are, without the PC virtue signalling bulkshit filter of pretending race and immigration is nothing to do with the bulk of the problems the U.K. faces.

If people find the truth offensive, they池e living in a fantasy, not the real world.
____________________
TZR250 2MA road, TZR250 1KT road, TZR250 2MA race, TDR250, YZF-750R Boost colours.
Jaguar S Type 3.0 V6 Sport R, VW Transporter T5 GP LWB Shuttle 140ps DSG.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

-.
Super Spammer



Joined: 29 Sep 2015
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:40 - 21 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jewlio Rides Again LLB wrote:
M.C wrote:

Your logic becomes even more flawed. It was a problem with Catholic priests, lots and lots of people blame the catholic church, you'd come along and say "they aren't all like that" as if that changes anything.


If you want a proper catch all, just blame men. Rolling Eyes

Feminists do, I didn't realise you were one.

Diggs wrote:
I'm not suggesting that it hasn't happened or that because other groups contain paedophiles, that somehow makes Muslim paedophile groups acceptable.

Mdma rightly points out that I live in an area where many of the nonces have been caught. May they rot in hell. I also live in an area where many Muslims and Catholics live who aren't paedophiles. It may be hard to accept but there are also black people here who don't carry knives.

So if I get stabbed to death by a black guy, which was a daily risk growing up and to a lesser extent still is, the ones not carrying knives and trying to be all gangstaaa automatically save me? Eh?

Diggs wrote:
People like Mdma who hold a 'black and white' view of the world need to be challenged, otherwise we slide into the abyss. Sadly I think this is what YL, Mdma and others want because it would justify their view of the world and enable them to wank over television footage of lynchings.

a) you'd be better off ignoring him, we have the technology, b) far from challenge him you and Ally come up with ridiculous arguments that actually make him look good Confused
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

bhinso
World Chat Champion



Joined: 21 Jun 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:37 - 21 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diggs wrote:
wank over television footage of lynchings.


I once found a Studio on that.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

bhinso
World Chat Champion



Joined: 21 Jun 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:11 - 07 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stabby Stabathon and PC Khan says not my fault guv.

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/shocking-moment-sadiq-khan-caught-15934960
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

mpd72
Super Spammer



Joined: 22 Oct 2013
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:19 - 07 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Muslim Mayor Khan wrote:
Mr Khan insisted today that there was nothing more he could to do tackle the bloodshed, claiming he had done "as much as I am allowed to do under the law"


Resign then, because you've failed miserably.

He's done all he could like getting rid of "Stop and Search" because it's racist? How did that go?
Or making police too terrified of targeting the most likely knife crime criminals, because that would involve linking ethnicity to crime and involve racism calls?

Keep rolling them eyes Khan. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
____________________
TZR250 2MA road, TZR250 1KT road, TZR250 2MA race, TDR250, YZF-750R Boost colours.
Jaguar S Type 3.0 V6 Sport R, VW Transporter T5 GP LWB Shuttle 140ps DSG.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 16 of 18

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: discovery (www) - Page Generation Time: 3.07 Sec - Server Load: 2.54 - MySQL Queries: 16 - CDN Objects: 40 - Page Size: 150.42 Kb