Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

London killings 2019

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Lord Percy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:22 - 03 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
[
The left won't acknowledge that there are any issues

This is a tit-for-tat argument. The right tend to ignore a lot of issues too and are proven wrong time and again on most of them.

It may be that the left simply don't see the issues in the same way as others, or are clever enough to see through such mad hyperbole. You say that people need to "learn from Germany's mistakes". What mistakes were they? I remember a few stories of some real arseholes at various times, but in total it won't have been more than perhaps 500 at the absolute maximum. That's 0.05% of those million refugees. So I ask, what does Germany need to learn from?

Can you see why some people don't so readily acknowledge certain issues?

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:34 - 03 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
M.C wrote:
you seem to have normal posts on other subjects then lose the plot a bit on a particular issue.

Lol! If I disagree with some of what you say I suppose I should apologise.

Confused
Lord Percy wrote:
This is a tit-for-tat argument. The right tend to ignore a lot of issues too and are proven wrong time and again on most of them.

It may be that the left simply don't see the issues in the same way as others, or are clever enough to see through such mad hyperbole. You say that people need to "learn from Germany's mistakes". What mistakes were they? I remember a few stories of some real arseholes at various times, but in total it won't have been more than perhaps 500 at the absolute maximum. That's 0.05% of those million refugees. So I ask, what does Germany need to learn from?

Can you see why some people don't so readily acknowledge certain issues?

This is what I meant by not even acknowledging the problem. Generally the left play stuff down, the right exaggerate.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Lord Percy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:53 - 03 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:

This is what I meant by not even acknowledging the problem. Generally the left play stuff down, the right exaggerate.

Every group exaggerates and every opposing group plays down.

Left wing media constantly exaggerates the state of homelessness and deaths caused by cuts to welfare. Right wingers play it down by saying that a rise in food bank usage is somehow a nice thing because communities are starting to look after themselves.

The real job is to figure out which issues are exaggerated and which ones are as bad as people say.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:01 - 04 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Percy wrote:
The real job is to figure out which issues are exaggerated and which ones are as bad as people say.

That's the thing, you shouldn't have to go on the BBC website and get the left wing slant*, then a right wing source, then try to work out what the truth is.

*particularly as it's publicly funded

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:35 - 04 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think the ethnicity of the driver was ever in dispute. It is the motive that we don't know.

Thank you once more for demonstrating your ability to state one thing in the hope that it will persuade others of something different. You sir, are a p.r. genius whose talent is wasted on these boards Thumbs Up

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:51 - 04 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Makes you wonder why he's wasting his life in IT instead of heading up the CPS, doesn't it?

Especially since the police, who he sings the praises of as a bastion of truth and honesty, have flatly denied that he was targeted because soldier.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:13 - 04 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know if you are aware of this thing we have in the UK, known as 'innocent until proven guilty'. The reason we don't say the majority of Muslims are scum, is the same reason we don't say all white people living in Kent are scum, because we don't use you as the poster boy for the indigenous people.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:53 - 04 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:
Diggs wrote:
I don't think the ethnicity of the driver was ever in dispute. It is the motive that we don't know.

Thank you once more for demonstrating your ability to state one thing in the hope that it will persuade others of something different. You sir, are a p.r. genius whose talent is wasted on these boards Thumbs Up

Again, you miss the point with your creative thinking.

Because the authorities are trying to bury any bad feeling towards Mulimists, any attack by Muslimists to a white person is immediately called by the authorities, as nothing to do with race. This is often long before they know anything about what went on.
When they do actually find out, they then still carry on denying that their religion had anything to do with it, even when anyone with half a brain cell knows otherwise. Every single Muslim who goes stabby, stabby and shouts anti Western "slogans" and cries for Allah, is always played down as yet another "lone wolf, mentally unstable, nothing to do with Islaimist".

Yet, the same left wing press and authorities are crying race hate the very moment the ethnicity of victim and perpetrator is reversed.
It's quite embarrassing how many supposedly educated adults in the UK still fall for this propaganda stunt.

Cue the usual bullshit of "not all Muslims, so all must be treated as innocent and protected from criticism, cos racist innit"

No, my point is simple. You don't know why they attacked the bloke and you are happy to jump to conclusions because they support your view on life. If they did attack him because he is white and a soldier then I hope they rot in prison, but we don't know if that is the case. Not complicated, no agenda involved on my part....

Lord Percy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:18 - 04 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
Lord Percy wrote:

That's the thing, you shouldn't have to go on the BBC website and get the left wing slant*, then a right wing source, then try to work out what the truth is.

*particularly as it's publicly funded

You've just proven my point again about the way everyone exaggerates issues based on their own biases.

BBC?

Plenty of people believe the BBC is giving a right wing slant, and they certainly have a good basis for believing so, since it's a right wing government who provide the funding....

Personally I think the BBC does a damn good job. For a while I was of course part of the clique who thought the BBC were a right wing Tory elitist mouthpiece. Then I notice that loads of peope claimed the BBC was left wing biased. It was at this point that I realised the BBC is still as impartial as it can be, it's just bloody hard to do so when society is so divided.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:36 - 04 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jewlio Rides Again LLB wrote:
I don't know if you are aware of this thing we have in the UK, known as 'innocent until proven guilty'. The reason we don't say the majority of Muslims are scum, is the same reason we don't say all white people living in Kent are scum, because we don't use you as the poster boy for the indigenous people.

Trial by media seems to be the norm' now, and you'll notice how we (BCF) do judge whole groups of people all the time, it's only unacceptable when that group is part of a fashionable 'persecuted' minority.

Lord Percy wrote:
You've just proven my point again about the way everyone exaggerates issues based on their own biases.

BBC?

Plenty of people believe the BBC is giving a right wing slant, and they certainly have a good basis for believing so, since it's a right wing government who provide the funding....

Personally I think the BBC does a damn good job. For a while I was of course part of the clique who thought the BBC were a right wing Tory elitist mouthpiece. Then I notice that loads of peope claimed the BBC was left wing biased. It was at this point that I realised the BBC is still as impartial as it can be, it's just bloody hard to do so when society is so divided.

Eh?

BBC impartiality extends to an apposing paragraph at the bottom of an article, normally debunking it Smile, but it's the fact they've chosen to write the article in the first place about some SJW topic, that shows their bias. They were unbiased years ago. It's also telling how reactionary they're to the right, like The Guardian. Wait are The Guardian unbiased or a Tory mouthpiece? Very Happy

Also I disagree that society is divided, it's currently being divided, predominately by the left. Why? They either don't care about the consequences as long as they achieve their objectives (what they call equality), or they think it's normal to be utterly fixated on gender or race... it isn't.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:43 - 04 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another one

https://home.bt.com/news/uk-news/murder-probe-after-man-stabbed-to-death-on-train-11364322542331

The mans description

Matt Phelps, 35, who works at a business on Epsom Road in West Clandon, said police officers provided a description of the man they were hunting – a man with a beard and short hair, who was “not dressed for the weather” in a T-shirt and tracksuit bottoms, and strikingly bright white trainers.

Now at the risk of going BNP it is pretty obvious he wasn't white or they would have said so which I think is totally wrong. It's actually hindering the capture by not telling the public his ethnicity to be PC.

We shall have to wait and see just which cultural conglomeration he is from. Wink

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:58 - 04 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
Another one

https://home.bt.com/news/uk-news/murder-probe-after-man-stabbed-to-death-on-train-11364322542331

The mans description

Matt Phelps, 35, who works at a business on Epsom Road in West Clandon, said police officers provided a description of the man they were hunting – a man with a beard and short hair, who was “not dressed for the weather” in a T-shirt and tracksuit bottoms, and strikingly bright white trainers.

Now at the risk of going BNP it is pretty obvious he wasn't white or they would have said so which I think is totally wrong. It's actually hindering the capture by not telling the public his ethnicity to be PC.

We shall have to wait and see just which cultural conglomeration he is from. Wink

Sounds like an IC1 Geordie...

Seriously though, it doesn't make sense to me to withhold the identity of the suspect, but there may be a good reason for it that we don't know. He may well be IC4, but as Polarbear says it would be going BNP to presume....

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:05 - 04 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another reminder why I own a car Whistle Diggs can you change your Avatar? I miss Diane Crying or Very sad

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:19 - 04 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C. just for you....

linuxyeti
World Chat Champion

Polarbear wrote:

Did you not bother to read the BBC news site?

BBC News website article wrote:
The offender is described as black, in his 20s or 30s, with a slim build and a beard, dressed all in black with white trainers.

Last edited by linuxyeti on 21:19 - 04 Jan 2019; edited 1 time in total

Lord Percy
World Chat Champion

M.C wrote:

BBC impartiality extends to an apposing paragraph at the bottom of an article, normally debunking it Smile, but it's the fact they've chosen to write the article in the first place about some SJW topic, that shows their bias. They were unbiased years ago. It's also telling how reactionary they're to the right, like The Guardian. Wait are The Guardian unbiased or a Tory mouthpiece? Very Happy

Also I disagree that society is divided, it's currently being divided, predominately by the left. Why? They either don't care about the consequences as long as they achieve their objectives (what they call equality), or they think it's normal to be utterly fixated on gender or race... it isn't.

Question: Have you been watching loads of alt-right anti-SJW youtube videos recently? This is exactly the kind of shit they go on about, and you sound just like my old housemate who adopted these exact opinions as soon as they were dictated to him through videos like that.

I find it genuinely stunning that anyone can think the country's problems are anything to do with the left, after nearly ten years of Tory rule.

SJW protests are real and often silly, but they barely guide legislation or political discourse at all in the grand scheme of things. Your attention is being well and truly diverted by these anti-left-wing hit pieces. Just look at who is in charge of the nation, who pulls most of the strings in the media, and you'll find what has caused the division in society.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:41 - 04 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

I should have bet on you betting that he is a Muslim.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 5 years, 112 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 4 of 18