Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

London killings 2019

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Raffles
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:23 - 02 Jan 2019    Post subject: London killings 2019 Reply with quote

The Stabbers didn't make us wait too long to make their mark did they?
How awful is it that some 'Londoners' think that it's acceptable to stab other 'Londoners'?

Riejufixing
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:27 - 02 Jan 2019    Post subject: Re: London killings 2019 Reply with quote

Raffles wrote:
The Stabbers didn't make us wait too long to make their mark did they?
How awful is it that some 'Londoners' think that it's acceptable to stab other 'Londoners'?

Well, shall we wait until people have been arrested and preferably named and photographed, or just give a few bottles of booze to the usual crowd & yell "Lynch them!"?

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 01:18 - 02 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lynch them sounds fine to me. Thumbs Up

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 02:06 - 02 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Build a wall?

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 02:49 - 02 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

On a night where there's a lot of drink and drugs being imbibe, violent crime is up overall?

Shocker. Rolling Eyes
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Lord Percy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:46 - 02 Jan 2019    Post subject: Re: London killings 2019 Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:
Riejufixing wrote:

Well, shall we wait until people have been arrested and preferably named and photographed, or just give a few bottles of booze to the usual crowd & yell "Lynch them!"?

Going by the vast majority of previous cases, I'm pretty confident they'll be all part and parcel of living in an increasingly multicultural city.

I was thinking about this recently and realised how stupid it is.

High crime in an ethnically different area is not because it's increasingly multicultural. It's because the folk who live there are poor and/or uneducated in a place where a lot of people around them are not poor and/or uneducated. Jordan Peterson covers it pretty well here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3XYHPAwBzE

It's a pitifully kneejerk reaction to say that the problem is due to them "being ethnic".

London has large communities for plenty of cultures - Jewish, Chinese, Korean, eastern European. So is multiculturalism really the problem? Why isn't there crime in those areas too?

Are you able to get to the bottom of this without using skin colour as the definitive issue?

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:56 - 02 Jan 2019    Post subject: Re: London killings 2019 Reply with quote

Lord Percy wrote:

High crime in an ethnically different area is not because it's increasingly multicultural. It's because the folk who live there are poor and/or uneducated.

We really shouldn't be allowing people in who have poor educations and can't make a decent living for themselves here.
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

The Artist
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:01 - 02 Jan 2019    Post subject: Re: London killings 2019 Reply with quote

Lord Percy wrote:

High crime in an ethnically different area is not because it's increasingly multicultural. It's because the folk who live there are poor and/or uneducated in a place where a lot of people around them are not poor and/or uneducated. Jordan Peterson covers it pretty well here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3XYHPAwBzE

It's a pitifully kneejerk reaction to say that the problem is due to them "being ethnic".

London has large communities for plenty of cultures - Jewish, Chinese, Korean, eastern European. So is multiculturalism really the problem? Why isn't there crime in those areas too?

Are you able to get to the bottom of this without using skin colour as the definitive issue?

Have you not read any of mpd's other posts? It is quite clear he doesn't like brown people so trying to use reason and logic to discuss an idea with him won't get you very far.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Johnnythefox
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 13:34 - 02 Jan 2019    Post subject: Re: London killings 2019 Reply with quote

Are you able to get to the bottom of this without using skin colour as the definitive issue?[/quote
]

How do we get to the bottom of a problem of black people killing each other when the Jewish, Chinese, Korean, and Eastern European communities are hugely less inclined to follow suit without using skin colour as the definitive issue?

Lord Percy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:39 - 02 Jan 2019    Post subject: Re: London killings 2019 Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
Lord Percy wrote:

High crime in an ethnically different area is not because it's increasingly multicultural. It's because the folk who live there are poor and/or uneducated.

We really shouldn't be allowing people in who have poor educations and can't make a decent living for themselves here.

Absolutely, can't disagree with that at all.

Lord Percy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:45 - 02 Jan 2019    Post subject: Re: London killings 2019 Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:
Lord Percy wrote:

I was thinking about this recently and realised how stupid any fact is which doesn't fit in with my left wing agenda.

Yeah, it's all whitey's fault isn't it for not offering free education and then subsidised loans for further education.

It's definitely not cultural, oh no. Live in the most expensive and exclusive city with the most opportunity and it's only natural to turn to knife crime, child sex grooming and chopping off clitorises.

Rolling Eyes

Alright, back to my point about Jewish, Chinese and Korean communities.

Israel is a country full of Jews, plenty of whom are absolute cunts to their Arab neighbours. Does that mean all Jews are absolute cunts? They seem to be perfectly fine in their London community

China China China has tons brazenly immoral folk who would gladly see their business competitors killed if it could be done without legal repurcusions. It also has tons of people whose mentality is still firmly 100 years out of date. There's no talk of all those awful 'Chinese ethnics' in the UK though, because the UK only has the rich ones and the students.

So, are problems caused by ethnic cultural differences, or is it caused by poverty and lack of education. You need to learn to see the differences. You use a stupidly fat brush when you suggest the entirety of brown and black folk are culturally inferior.

I think we'll at least agree the problem is about immigration and who the government chooses to let in.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:00 - 02 Jan 2019    Post subject: Re: London killings 2019 Reply with quote

Lord Percy wrote:

I think we'll at least agree the problem is about immigration and who the government chooses to let in.

It is.* But when huge segments of a nation's population are considered as refugees, because of war or political or ethnic persecution or whatever, should we let them in? No matter their educational status? Should we just let in the children, and educate them ourselves? What about their families? Should it depend on the educational status of their families? Immediate families only, or second cousins twice removed?

This stuff gets complicated, doesn't it?

Unless we base it on our needs, not theirs.

*Well, no, not entirely. But it is a factor, and a significant one, I think.
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017

Im-a-Ridah
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:39 - 02 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Competition time!

Who can come up with the most creative way to blame this all on white people? Wink

- Racist white cops?
- Schools not good enough even though more black at university than white working class?
- Dianne Abbott isn't prime minister?
- UKIP candidate for some field hurt their feelings?
- White bullies force them to take and deal drugs?
- Time for white middle class women to offer to be stabbed in place of a black teen?

Chequered Flag Chequered Flag Chequered Flag Chequered Flag Chequered Flag Chequered Flag Chequered Flag Chequered Flag

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:10 - 02 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im-a-Ridah wrote:
Competition time!

Who can come up with the most creative way to blame this all on white people? Wink

I know this one. That would be he mainstream media with our "educators" following in a very close second place.
It's almost a tie but the MSM just clinches it. Thumbs Up

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:18 - 02 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr666 wrote:
Im-a-Ridah wrote:
Competition time!

I know this one. That would be he mainstream media with our "educators" following in a very close second place.
It's almost a tie but the MSM just clinches it. Thumbs Up

The Crusades and Empire are to blame, and we must pay for it forever more.
No, wait, I blame oil.
Er, hang on, I missed Brexit Trump Churchill oh lord!

That's it! I blame God Mr. Green

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:28 - 02 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

BCF at its finest!!!

One of my kid's friends was stabbed on New Years Eve. Not terminal thank fuck, but the kid is still in hospital and won't be doing the Argentinian Tango for a while...

Given your prediliction for stereotyping stabbers and stabees, I am sure you will assume the demographic and socio-economic background of both parties involved. You'd be wrong.

Point being, you don't have to be a black drug-dealer/gangsta wannaby living within the M25 to be involved in a stabbing. Neither does the fault have to lie with the left-wing media and an inflatable full of arabs.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:51 - 02 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, not Batley.

Before going all YL about the Batley incident, do you know for a fact that the bloke was run over by muslims solely because he is a white, serving British soldier? If you don't, then by saying this you are little different to the eejits that preach jihad.

Just asking....

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:16 - 02 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Again, do you know for a fact that this was done by Muslims to a white Christian because of race or religion?

I'm not saying it wasn't - I don't know and neither do you. By assuming it was all you are doing is playing into the hands of the far -right and the Jihadists. Keep on doing so and you may even get your race-war....
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 5 years, 85 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 1 of 18