Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

London killings 2019

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:46 - 24 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

She's gonna bring down crime on her own...

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/c0/fb/79/c0fb7953031acf626ccbd3c48f96123d.jpg

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:53 - 25 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

She probably doesn't understand what a 19% increase means.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 08:53 - 30 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Islington stabbing: Three arrested over boy's death

Not really interested in the story I just wanted an excuse to post this...
https://i.4pcdn.org/pol/1505485562585.png
Laughing I couldn't wait for the next terrorist attack Folded arms

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:58 - 30 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jesus! Could that pic be any more staged. Rolling Eyes Are they using the same ad company as Benetton?
Not realistic is it, where's the seething islamist with a home made bomb in a Lidl bag, the carriage to carriage knife
crime muggers, the penis flashers, how has everyone actually got a seat and are we really supposed to believe that folk
on the tube aren't staring at their phones with earbuds in trying to NOT make eye contact with anyone nearby in case
they are assaulted in some way? I'd bet a fiver that carriage wasn't even a train in service at all and was parked in a siding
for the photoshoot.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:17 - 30 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

And where is the miserable goth, the smackhead and the gentleman with BO? Mustn't forget the loud, tipsy, gobby Chelsea supporter...

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:37 - 30 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last time I got a tube train it was so packed that when the doors opened the occupants had actually morphed into the shape of the carriage.

True story dat.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:03 - 30 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I worked in London I used to go in early just to beat the worst of the crush.

Coming home I went to the pub for an hour first to let it die down or at worst to numb myself before braving the great unwashed.

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:07 - 30 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now it's just the great unstabbed.

pepperami
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:59 - 30 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diggs wrote:
And Mustn't forget the loud, tipsy, gobby Chelsea supporter...

Ooi! Nuffin wrong wiv the Chelsea pal Evil or Very Mad

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:32 - 30 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

bhinso wrote:
Now it's just the great unstabbed.

They're working on that.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:19 - 07 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Knife crime: Fatal stabbings at highest level since records began in 1946

- 25% of victims were black - the highest proportion since data was first collected in 1997... all by the police and Liam Neeson obviously.

- The worst place for killings in the UK, proportionately, was in Inverclyde, Scotland... I thought they'd solved all their gang issues?

- The figures show a 45% increase in the number of victims aged 16-24 and a 23% increase in those aged 25-34... Drill music did it.

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:25 - 07 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
Drill music did it.

The progression goes Will Smith - Regular - Grime - Drill - Stabby Stabby

Will Smith = Rap but without norty words
Regular = Regular Rap music. Radio 1 censorship applied to filter out the swears and words that whitey can't say
Grime = As above, but you Get to complain about political issues (e.g. Grenfell) in awards ceremonies
Drill = Getting there....
Stabby Stabby = Stabby Stabby

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:38 - 07 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

bhinso wrote:
M.C wrote:
Drill music did it.

The progression goes Will Smith - Regular - Grime - Drill - Stabby Stabby

Will Smith = Rap but without norty words
Regular = Regular Rap music. Radio 1 censorship applied to filter out the swears and words that whitey can't say
Grime = As above, but you Get to complain about political issues (e.g. Grenfell) in awards ceremonies
Drill = Getting there....
Stabby Stabby = Stabby Stabby

And misogynistic lyrics as well... so they won't be playing any rap? Eh?

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:20 - 07 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

19YO brother in law just messaged me from Hackney of all places. He saved a blokes life at work at the swimming pool where
he works recently and apparently he's been nominated for an award. So the powers that be thought it would be a great idea to
ship him from leafy Combe Down in Bath where he lives, to the stabbiest stabhole the country has got to offer in order to get his
award. I've come to the conclusion that Hackney has to import good kids in for stuff like this because it has none of its own.
Hackney? HACKNEY??? I thought the aim was to reward these kids and they are summoned to fucking Hackney?
I've already told him to take cash and no valuables if he's stupid enough to go out after dark but the little berk
always swaggers around wearing £100's of pounds worth of designer gear so he has a target on him by being a white
bloke who dresses as anything but. I asked him that when he dies could I please have his guitars. Thumbs Up

owl
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:47 - 07 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr666 wrote:
19YO brother in law just messaged me from Hackney of all places. He saved a blokes life at work at the swimming pool where
he works recently and apparently he's been nominated for an award. So the powers that be thought it would be a great idea to
ship him from leafy Combe Down in Bath where he lives, to the stabbiest stabhole the country has got to offer in order to get his
award. I've come to the conclusion that Hackney has to import good kids in for stuff like this because it has none of its own.
Hackney? HACKNEY??? I thought the aim was to reward these kids and they are summoned to fucking Hackney?
I've already told him to take cash and no valuables if he's stupid enough to go out after dark but the little berk
always swaggers around wearing £100's of pounds worth of designer gear so he has a target on him by being a white
bloke who dresses as anything but. I asked him that when he dies could I please have his guitars. Thumbs Up

it's mostly full of fucking hipsters these days tbh

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:35 - 07 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

owl wrote:
grr666 wrote:

it's mostly full of fucking hipsters these days tbh

And labour politicians that can't count, are uglier than back end of a rhino and Captain Pugwash named his ship after.

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:57 - 07 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't heard anything from the brother in law. Missing, presumed dead at this point. Tried to warn him. Oh well. Laughing
About 25 years ago I used to drive a bus route that went through Hackney along Mare St then Past Hackney Central
Station and right on past Dalston Junction and up to terminate at Highbury Corner. Always had aggro on that route.
Usually hulking great blokes trying to tell me they are 14 years old and therefore only have to pay a child fare. There
was a Child rate photocard system in place where even if you did look older, verified you were only due to pay the reduced
child rate. Completely free to obtain, all you had to do was turn up with your mum or some ID and a basic passport photo
and you were issued one which was then valid for 2 years. Of course some young passengers didn't think it applied to them. Rolling Eyes
So I often found myself arguing the toss over such matters and it was always on lates on the 277's. I'm talking 6foot 2 with a
beard trying to claim he's 14. FFS come on!! Some people always want something for nothing. Poxy bus route that was.
By far the worst of my routes for back door fare dodgers too, because it always meant being held up for ages at Dalston Junction
while the revenue team went through the bus. A pain in the arse when you're trying to run to a schedule. I had three routes
that went right into the west end, I preferred them to being the united colours of diversity bus. So in some ways Hackney has
always been haunted by strange folk with unconventional haircuts.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:12 - 08 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hackney has always been a shithole, now it's just an expensive shithole.

owl
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:26 - 08 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Friends of ours just sold their 2 bedroom flat in Dalston they paid under £250k for a few years back for just under £500k recently Shocked right bargain

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 01:28 - 08 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

owl wrote:
Friends of ours just sold their 2 bedroom flat in Dalston they paid under £250k for a few years back for just under £500k recently Shocked right bargain

As long as they are moving out of the city Thumbs Up

Otherwise it's just pay more for the new place.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

owl
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:16 - 08 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
owl wrote:

As long as they are moving out of the city Thumbs Up

Otherwise it's just pay more for the new place.

they bought an old pub near Victoria and have done a house conversion on the place, it will probably be worth double that in the not too distant future Confused

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:05 - 08 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

owl wrote:

they bought an old pub near Victoria and have done a house conversion on the place, it will probably be worth double that in the not too distant future Confused

Another pub bites the dust!!
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

owl
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:17 - 08 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
owl wrote:

Another pub bites the dust!!

Gentrification at it's finest Neutral
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 5 years, 78 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 14 of 18