Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Bubbs Fat to Fit 2019

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Bubbs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:33 - 18 Jan 2019    Post subject: Bubbs Fat to Fit 2019 Reply with quote

Height: 5 foot 7.5 inches

[INSERT FAT PHOTO HERE – WHEN YOU HAVE THE BALLS]

Starting Stats: 01/01/2019

Weight: 218lbs
Body Fat %: 40.5
Bra size: B Cup

Last year I had a mental health crisis. I hit a real low and suffered clinical depression and insomnia which ruined my life for around 3 months. I felt pathetic, and couldn’t pull it together for my kids or my wife. I had spent many years treating my body absolute dogshit. I eventually dragged myself out of that nightmare with the help of mental health professionals but I continued to eat all sorts of shit. My diet consisted of at least 3 chocolate bars a day, fast food (typical McD’s = large meal plus 2 extra burgers and McFlurry), and whatever else I could stuff into my gob.

I convinced myself that I wasn’t that big. I’m quite broad shouldered and if I looked in the mirror in the right light, and at the right angle, while sucking my stomach in, then I looked alright. I assumed that not being able to breathe while trying to tie my shoelaces was normal for everyone. I know I was nowhere near the really big guys you see about the place and I can run 5km without too much trouble and push to 10km if I really try, so my fitness isn’t terrible. Best way to describe me would be an athletic guy wearing a fat suit.

Around August last year, the organisation I work for initiated a health test for all employees, it showed body fat %, visceral fat % and metabolic age among other things. I was 34 at the time and had not weighed myself in years, I stepped on the gizmo and it spat out my metabolic age as being 49 with a body fat % of around 40%, my visceral fat was the most scary… most of my fat was surrounding my organs - I shocked me. This prompted me to sign up to a half marathon and start running.. I managed to get up to 13km fitness and was on track.. however I pushed a bit too hard and got an injury. Then I completely fell off the wagon and let myself go again (around the time my mental health breakdown kicked in.)

Then Christmas day 2019, I was over my folks house and saw a scale in the corner, having completely forgotten about the health test I thought "why not weigh myself?" I was expecting to see 200lbs (around 14stone), as I knew I was over-weight, for my height 200lbs is a lot. I was not expecting to see 218lbs!? and 40.5% body fat... It shocked me. I started wondering about the last time I remember being a healthy weight... 18 years old was the last time I remember... I’m now 35, that's half my life ago. Fuuuuuh….

So I decided enough was enough and planned to make a change starting 1st Jan 2019. I purchased a fitbit, cut all snacking, sugar, fast food, alcohol etc. out of my diet and I have been aiming to smash 10k steps a day (as a starting point). I’m documenting my progress here to try and keep myself accountable.

2 Week Scale Check – 17/01/2019

Weight: 210lbs
Body Fat %: 38.5
Max Press Ups: 37
Max Pull Ups: 2 and a half (pathetic)

So after the first week I’ve included a 500ft ascent into the walking every day. Yesterday I also started a 100 press up challenge and 50 pull up challenge app. Going to slowly keep adding to my routine so that it becomes a lifestyle. Hardest part so far is trying to avoid bad foods. Went to Greggs knowing that pasties aren’t particularly healthy and entered the detals into myfitnesspal, surprised to see that 2 pasties and a pizza slice was 1500 calories. It’s helping me stay strict.

You may be thinking I’m not doing much exercise yet. I’m concentrating on the diet first to get that side right as it’s the part I struggle with the most. Planning on increasing my exercise as time goes on.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:56 - 18 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good to see you doing this. I'm on a similar journey myself, albeit with some physical disadvantages to begin with.
I don't know where, if anywhere, it is leading me, but the improvements after about 7 months are marked - visually noticeable as well as performance-wise.
I had a few times where I let it slip again when I tried before these last 7 months, where I attempted this off and on, but this time I seem to be sticking at it. In fact, I have got to the point where I get really restless and miserable if I haven't done any training in a couple of days, so I'm soon back at it again.

I have found that not being too strict with my regime helps - I allow myself days off when I'm feeling a bit under the weather, and have rest days when I feel that I'm on the verge of overdoing it. But I try to work out at least three days a week.

I'm doing it all without any monitoring of weight, and no careful measuring of calorific intake. If I'm seeing improvements in my performance, and as said, I can see the improvements physically, then I'm content with that. I just try to eat reasonably healthily, with treats at a minimum - easier when you're skint!

Keep at it Bubbs, good luck! Thumbs Up

P.S. Get out on those Welsh hills!
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

The Shaggy D.A.
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:04 - 18 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck on this, I've done many diets and each one seems to be a trial, but the one that I'm really not struggling with is Slimming World. Down from 20st to 17st in 20 weeks, with no exercise/steps/training of any sort - just change of eating habits. Still have chips/beer/kebab at the weekend, and I don't feel like I'm suffering.

Was on hold over chrimbo, picking it up again this weekend.
Previously : CB100N > CB250RS > XJ900F > GT550 > GPZ750R/1000RX > AJS M16 > R100RT > Bullet 500 > CB500 > LS650P > Bullet Electra X & YBR125 > Bullet 350 "Superstar" & YBR125 Custom > Royal Enfield Classic 500 Despatch Limited Edition (28 of 200) & CB Two-Fifty Nighthawk > ER5

Sister Sledge
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:11 - 18 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting way to do things - not just tracking but I dunno? Shaming yourself into keeping going?? Hey if it works then great!!

I lost a lot of weight easing right down with sugar intake. It's such an addictive substance.

My tummy used to be huge and I was struggling with laces too - I fixed it in two days. I'm serious. Turns out I'm a celiac and my tummy was mega bloated from wheat in almost all foods.

I'm still a big ba****d from Newcastle! I'm 6'2" tall and around 300lbs in weight - a lot of that is muscle.
Someone described me as looking like 'a meathead' yesterday..

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=meathead

Sad

Bubbs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:33 - 18 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
Good to see you doing this. I'm on a similar journey myself, albeit with some physical disadvantages to begin with.
I don't know where, if anywhere, it is leading me, but the improvements after about 7 months are marked - visually noticeable as well as performance-wise.
I had a few times where I let it slip again when I tried before these last 7 months, where I attempted this off and on, but this time I seem to be sticking at it. In fact, I have got to the point where I get really restless and miserable if I haven't done any training in a couple of days, so I'm soon back at it again.

I have found that not being too strict with my regime helps - I allow myself days off when I'm feeling a bit under the weather, and have rest days when I feel that I'm on the verge of overdoing it. But I try to work out at least three days a week.

I'm doing it all without any monitoring of weight, and no careful measuring of calorific intake. If I'm seeing improvements in my performance, and as said, I can see the improvements physically, then I'm content with that. I just try to eat reasonably healthily, with treats at a minimum - easier when you're skint!

Keep at it Bubbs, good luck! Thumbs Up

Nice one mate, fair play for going on so long. I’m going for a lifestyle change rather than a diet. I have an all or nothing mentality and seem to get easily addicted to bad things. If I drink I have to get smashed, if I smoke weed I have to have it all, if I eat I eat the biggest thing on the menu… it’s a stupid way to live.

I am not monitoring weight etc. that often as I don’t own a scale. So anytime I’m over my parents (every 2-3 weeks) then I’ll hop on to see how it’s going.

Quote:
Interesting way to do things - not just tracking but I dunno? Shaming yourself into keeping going?? Hey if it works then great!!

Yeah I have to track everything to keep my head in the game. If I don’t then sugary treats find their way into my gob.

Last edited by Bubbs on 16:40 - 18 Jan 2019; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

groovylee
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:39 - 18 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

good on you Bubbs, keep going mate, it gets easier the longer you keep at it!

i had a similar thing to you - crap diet, no exercise, and then i took on a mostly office based role and my weight really kicked off. the crunch point was when i found i weighed nearly 15 stone!

I have decided to stop drinking during the week, which has been easier than i thought, and cut out the two bags of Haribo a day (harder than i thought lol)

ive started running again, and intend to get back on the pushbike, as i really loved that once i got into it properly.

if you want some good pointers, hit doovy up - he's lost an absolute shit ton of weight over the last year Thumbs Up

chins up, and keep up the good work Mr. Green

Current - 2002 Aprilia RSV1000R & 1999 Kawasaki ZX6R

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 16:43 - 18 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd have still done you anally.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:09 - 18 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bubbs wrote:
I’m going for a lifestyle change rather than a diet.

I would dearly like to be able to change my current lifestyle - preferably to that of a multi-millionaire Laughing

Being able to regularly get into my own 'local' hills would be nice though. I notice you edited that bit when you quoted me? I love it - exercise, fresh air, great views, peace and quiet from the daily bustle - a good day on the hills leaves you feeling recharged, positive, upbeat, as well as being good for legs and especially cardio-vascular performance.

I still sometimes get out for walks locally; there are a couple of small hills I can incorporate, and with a rucksack full of books and jars of coins (lol), it becomes a fair workout. God knows what that does to my back though Laughing
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017

Bubbs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:54 - 18 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
Bubbs wrote:
I’m going for a lifestyle change rather than a diet.

I would dearly like to be able to change my current lifestyle - preferably to that of a multi-millionaire Laughing

Being able to regularly get into my own 'local' hills would be nice though. I notice you edited that bit when you quoted me? I love it - exercise, fresh air, great views, peace and quiet from the daily bustle - a good day on the hills leaves you feeling recharged, positive, upbeat, as well as being good for legs and especially cardio-vascular performance.

I still sometimes get out for walks locally; there are a couple of small hills I can incorporate, and with a rucksack full of books and jars of coins (lol), it becomes a fair workout. God knows what that does to my back though Laughing

You have a keen eye, but reading too much into the edit. I spend everyday walking in the forests and the hills. It's my only option around here. Love a good walk.

waffles
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:04 - 18 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good on you and best of luck!

Pigeon
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:54 - 18 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good to hear your haling yourself out the hole and moving forward!

Apparently Churchill once said "If you're going through hell, keep going"

You've mentioned before about not being a half baked sort of a guy (I think we share this). So tend to hammer stuff full bore.
Important to set realistic goals and not do too much at once. Sounds like you got it covered though, so best of luck Thumbs Up

I've tried a few times over the last couple of months to quit drinking cold turkey with interesting side effects....so am trying to be a bit more gradual with it Smile

I'm 16.25 stone
BMI 29.53 (borderline obese)
28.33% Body fat (obese)

Yeah. Need to be more active and less drunk.

Look forward to seeing your progress Thumbs Up

G
The Voice of Reason

PostPosted: 20:41 - 20 Jan 2019    Post subject: Re: Bubbs Fat to Fit 2019 Reply with quote

Weight is 100% 'CICO'.
And the easiest way to change that is with the 'fork put downs' and 'plate push away' exercises.

2.5 pull ups isn't to bad at that weight - see how many 160lb people can do 2.5 pull ups with 50lb of extra weight hanging from them!

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:47 - 20 Jan 2019    Post subject: Re: Bubbs Fat to Fit 2019 Reply with quote

G wrote:
Weight is 100% 'CICO'.
And the easiest way to change that is with the 'fork put downs' and 'plate push away' exercises.

It's known as the "Auschwitz Diet" Laughing

Bread and water for you, sonny jim Razz

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:07 - 20 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

I fast pretty successfully to keep weight under control. 4 days being the longest I've managed. But two days is a doddle.

G
The Voice of Reason

PostPosted: 22:26 - 20 Jan 2019    Post subject: Re: Bubbs Fat to Fit 2019 Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:

Bread and water for you, sonny jim Razz

Tut Tut - bread is pretty high in energy / weight ratio (and energy density, at least once eaten), as well as being fairly low satiety compared to other options!

Wink

Of course, it doesn't mean CICO doesn't work with that (see fat face and the bloke that did 'the twinkie diet'), but most will find it easier to stick to something with more filing foods

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:36 - 20 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tbh G, the reason I was jokey about my answer is because the same thing doesn't work for everyone. For example, I have a health issue where it is easy for me to get into an energy deficit, so I have to take a little care and can't just starve myself.

For most people starting on a health regime, I'd say it's about starting with small steps, and not trying to take everything on at once. I think most people would be more likely to stick at it that way too. and also, it becomes easier to adopt the healthy options if you ease into it, especially after a long period of unhealthy living.

I use a granary wholemeal bread that actually I do find filling. It's very tasty too!

G
The Voice of Reason

PostPosted: 00:11 - 21 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

CI<CO will absolutely work for everyone; at least in this universe.

But yes, different people will find different ways work better for them to achieve that.

It's bad for anyone to be in too high an energy deficit, apart from perphaps the massively obese.

Quote:

I use a granary wholemeal bread that actually I do find filling. It's very tasty too!

If you like the taste of bird-food! Razz
One slice of Hovis thick Grannary bread is about equivalent to a whole pack of Genoa ham from Aldi (100g). The latter would definitely be more filling for me.
Or three entire sugar free jellies (one serving is listed as a quarter of a jelly - so 12 servings).
Or a mixing bowl of salad.
Or 12 portions of 'Eat lean' (Konjac) rice.
(Appreciating the last three will probably see regular trips to the toilet if regularly consumed as they're mostly water.)

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:35 - 21 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

G wrote:
CI<CO will absolutely work for everyone; at least in this universe.

But yes, different people will find different ways work better for them to achieve that.

Yes, I'm just saying that some folks can't be cavalier about cutting their intake so drastically, especially if they're doing a lot of physical exercise. I can drop the odd meal on rest days, but if I work out hard, I also have to make sure I eat enough to sustain it. So it can be a bit of a delicate balance sometimes. Think I've cracked it though Smile Mind you, I've never been big on junk food, so that made things easier. Well, except for bacon Laughing

Quote:
It's bad for anyone to be in too high an energy deficit

Yes, the symptoms aren't fun.

Quote:
chickenstrip wrote:

If you like the taste of bird-food! Razz

I love seeded loaves; poppy seeds, sesame seeds, all that Smile

G
The Voice of Reason

PostPosted: 00:56 - 21 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:

Yes, I'm just saying that some folks can't be cavalier about cutting their intake so drastically, especially if they're doing a lot of physical exercise.

I'd say it's good practice for pretty much everyone to not be cavalier with their calories!
The normal quoted figure is a maximum of 1000kc/day deficit.
This obviously isn't going to be at all a hard fast rule, but is a reasonable guide.
Keep protein levels high and doing some strength training will help to preserve muscle - else even without causing other health issues, high deficits can lead to more muscle being lost than fat. Which might look good on the scales, but the end result in the mirror less so.

Quote:

Sure, get your alibis in wherever you can! Razz

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 01:01 - 21 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I don't work out at all. If I'm fasting I get very cold yet can sometimes have awful BO to go with the
coldness, plus I definitely need an hour or two kip in the afternoon. The only exercise I get regularly is walking the dog.
But if I'm fasting that 4-5 miles daily walk knackers me out a bit, the kip afterwards really helps. Thing is I hate exercising.
I have no love for sport, either as a spectator or participant. Never have. As a FAT teen, sports were a source of great
embarrassment and discomfort to me. So when the day came when I left school and was no longer forced to do some kind
of sport twice a week I was pretty damned happy about that. I hate being out of breath I think. Don't get me wrong,
I'm not lazy. But prefer to work rather than work out. I'll carry slabs around all day but baulk at the idea of lifting weights
for an hour. I much prefer to regulate weight with diet rather than exertion.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 01:47 - 21 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

G wrote:

Quote:

Sure, get your alibis in wherever you can! Razz

Laughing

@grr: I haven't ever been much of a one for sports myself - mostly. I am lazy Laughing
Except when I did Lau Gar as a kid, loved that.
And being beasted in basic training in the RAF, but that was mild compared to other services.
But those two I think instilled an ethic in me. So when I get to training, I tend to go at it hammer and tongs - too much sometimes, considering the knocks I've had through the years.
I'm enjoying it now though. I'm enjoying seeing the progress, and it makes me feel good. I think it sharpens me mentally too, but I'll let you be the judge of that Laughing

weasley
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:49 - 21 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was in a similar place about 4 years ago. Not the mental health but the weight - I had essentially given up on myself and drifted towards obesity. I reached 14st 9.5lb (205.5lb, 93kg) which at 5'10" (1.78m) made my BMI 29.4. And yet when I told people this they said I barely looked overweight, let alone "obese".

Anyway I could see a future of diabetes, heart conditions and so on so I set to it. 6 months later I was just under 12 stone. People noticed. All the time. It's funny how if you put a lot of weight on nobody tells you, but lose it and everybody wants to talk about your weight. A lot of people also asked "what's your secret?". Answer: "eat less, do more". This disappointed a lot of people - they were expecting some kind of miracle cure, a special diet, a pill, or something but got told it needed effort and willpower.

In truth it was probably the "eat less" that did the bulk of it, but I also pulled my mountain bike out a couple of times a week to not only lose weight but get fitter.

I used an app called MyFitnessPal to religiously record and track what I ate and I used Strava to record my cycling - the energy burnt from the cycling linked into MFP so that I got a daily record of what I ate, what I did and what my target was. I was on a target of around 1,500 calories a day and at first it was tough. I was hungry and grumpy for a while but after a week or so I got over that and found it easy. All I needed to do was resist the "reach for a snack" urge, and after a while that urge went away too.

And I got fitter. My first rides were 3-4 miles and I was done in. I now go 20 miles with ease and have done a couple of 60 mile rides in a day - all offroad. I used to hate the small climb up the road to my house. Now I barely notice it. My Strava times fell and my distances rose. The use of app geekery fitted my personality and, as a scientist, gave me the data I needed to see what was happening. And when I saw that my weight was dropping it gave me the impetus to keep going.

The epilogue to ths is that when I hit my target weight I took my foot off the gas and tried to find a workable balance that would keep me around there. I have drifted up in weight by about a stone and right now am working the same way as before to get rid of that; but this time I know I can do it because I did it before.

So anyway, good luck and keep at it - resolve and willpower are the key; putting it out there also gives you nowhere to hide - brave option but now you're committed!

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:52 - 21 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

weasley wrote:
A lot of people also asked "what's your secret?". Answer: "eat less, do more". This disappointed a lot of people - they were expecting some kind of miracle cure, a special diet, a pill, or something but got told it needed effort and willpower.

I think what puts a lot of people off, as I have hinted above, is they think they need to achieve everything with diet and exercise right from the off. But if you've been slobbing out with the snacks for ages, then if you just cut down a little and do just a little exercise, regularly, to begin with, not even necessarily the most you can do in one go, it helps to form the habit. That's kind of how I started it, although it was a bit intermittent at first. But when I started to see the first benefits, e.g. not getting out of breath by just going up the stairs once (!), that encourages you, and it gradually becomes easier to keep going, and soon I found myself increasing my workouts, and wanting to push myself a bit. Diet, I found, also became easier to regulate when I got to that point - my body seemed more attuned to what it needed, and when.

Quote:
The use of app geekery fitted my personality and, as a scientist, gave me the data I needed to see what was happening. And when I saw that my weight was dropping it gave me the impetus to keep going.

I'm more old fashioned, and just look for the physically visual and performance benefits - how much I can weight train with, how many reps I can do with that weight, how long I can keep going with a sprint, that kind of thing, since fitness and curiosity are what it is about for me, not heading for any kind of competition, even with myself. But yes, any method that helps you to keep it up has got to be worth exploring. [/dinosaur] Laughing
Lack of funds also means I can't afford the technological method, but this needn't be an excuse not to get going. My weights are a rucksack full of books and jars of coins Laughing

Quote:
The epilogue to ths is that when I hit my target weight I took my foot off the gas and tried to find a workable balance that would keep me around there. I have drifted up in weight by about a stone and right now am working the same way as before to get rid of that; but this time I know I can do it because I did it before.

Apart from days when I don't feel so good (and there are still quite a few of those), I just want to keep going now. Easier said when all your time's your own, but that's another thing driving me - I want to see if those not-so-good days will become fewer, and I want to see if it will increase my motivation generally. I think I still have some way to go on that score!

G
The Voice of Reason

PostPosted: 13:37 - 21 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

weasley wrote:
I was in a similar place about 4 years ago. Not the mental health but the weight - I had essentially given up on myself and drifted towards obesity. I reached 14st 9.5lb (205.5lb, 93kg) which at 5'10" (1.78m) made my BMI 29.4. And yet when I told people this they said I barely looked overweight, let alone "obese".

Yes indeed, fat acceptance has a lot to answer for. At a smidge under 6' and a high of 16st 6lb people were still saying "nah, you're fine, why would you want to lose weight?"
I'm now centre of the healthy BMI range and regularly get told I'm too thin. (My face does actually look slightly gaunt and I have a little over average musculature, but nothing significant as haven't been able to do weights for ages.)

Quote:
Lack of funds also means I can't afford the technological method

You don't have a smartphone?
The way I see it - if I can make what I'm doing work better by using some free apps that take a little bit of extra time, I might as well.
There's never any absolutes with the human body, but I'd prefer to start with being hopefully somewhere near the middle of the 'average' right way - which gives a good chance that my body will be within a standard deviation or two of what works best for it.

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:47 - 21 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm on a fasting day today. Seemed ideal given I have a dentists appointment later and I never eat before going
there anyway. I'd be mortified if my dentist found a lump of food while I was being worked on. Laughing That reminds me I
must go up and brush my teeth again before I leave. Just had a coffee. Sick I'm best man at a beach wedding in 6
weeks and the groom is a skinny little whippet. I don't want look like his "fat mate" in the wedding pics so I won't be eating
more than once a day and I'll be having at least one fast day a week until then. Oddly for me, I have a lot of work on over
the coming weeks too, so the activity will deffo help me get that stone or so I want off before March gets here. Especially with
all the walking I already do. My parents are proper fat bloaters and I gain weight very easily. Subsequently, I've had a lifelong
obsession with my weight. I don't think the words exist to tell you all just how much I don't want to be like them.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 5 years, 68 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4