Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Hate that bike.

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

The Shaggy D.A.
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:29 - 29 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

I quite liked the Harley I test rode, if it had been cheaper there's a good chance I would have bought it.
Previously : CB100N > CB250RS > XJ900F > GT550 > GPZ750R/1000RX > AJS M16 > R100RT > Bullet 500 > CB500 > LS650P > Bullet Electra X & YBR125 > Bullet 350 "Superstar" & YBR125 Custom > Royal Enfield Classic 500 Despatch Limited Edition (28 of 200) & CB Two-Fifty Nighthawk > ER5
Travis Bickle This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

The Shaggy D.A.
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:36 - 29 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was from a dealer, so yes.
Previously : CB100N > CB250RS > XJ900F > GT550 > GPZ750R/1000RX > AJS M16 > R100RT > Bullet 500 > CB500 > LS650P > Bullet Electra X & YBR125 > Bullet 350 "Superstar" & YBR125 Custom > Royal Enfield Classic 500 Despatch Limited Edition (28 of 200) & CB Two-Fifty Nighthawk > ER5
Travis Bickle This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

The Shaggy D.A.
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:45 - 29 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Certainly wouldn't buy a new one Smile

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:54 - 30 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Travis Bickle wrote:
'ere mate why have you added me as an enemy?

Doesn't bother me that Bhud has, one might argue he has reason to. Didn't think you and I had any beef with each other?

And kgm there's another one. What did I ever do to you man? Everyone's just picking on me Sad

Haters gonna hate...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

MarJay
But it's British!

PostPosted: 15:46 - 30 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Enemying someone is the best way to avoid reading their inane drivel. Just sayin'.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

MarJay
But it's British!

PostPosted: 16:03 - 30 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Short answer, yes. Anyone who is enemied gets completely filtered out of threads. However, it is possible for me to read what you're saying in two ways:

1.) if someone quotes you, as they did above. (Did you REALLY ask this considering you were quoted in literally the post before?)

or 2.) when replying to threads all of the posts are shown in the topic review pane at the bottom of the reply window.

So far I have gleaned from you the following:

1.) You name yourself after a character to try to get yourself some level of instant reputation. You're so into it, that you also upload an avatar of that same character. The choice of character tells me a lot about you.

2.) The forum is obviously your new toy, with an average of 8 posts per day since joining. I can't be bothered to read the dross until a) you work out the dynamic of the forum and b) calm down a bit.

So, the obvious choice was to set as enemy. I don't think I'll miss what has been filtered, in all honesty.

And now, back to my beautiful filtered threads.

ART-ADS
Nova Slayer

PostPosted: 16:56 - 30 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

biker7 wrote:
I sense folk are running out of hate. Maybe it's time for a' My Dream Bike ' thread.

you should start that

redeem ouzzer
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:48 - 30 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

With the way you’ve presented yourself with your annoying avatar and posts showing a total lack of common sense you may as well of made your first post “I have autism please laugh at me”.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:04 - 30 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Hate That BCF Member" thread?
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:08 - 30 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
"Hate That BCF Member" thread?

The king (bodytard) is dead, long live the king ( Thinking )

Riejufixing
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:16 - 30 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Travis Bickle wrote:
I'm sure you probably won't get to read this now then, but just for everyone else's benefit:

Well, having read that far, you deserve a plonk just for that. You ain't a new user, either.

*plonk*

Sister Sledge
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:47 - 30 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've not even looked to see if I have enemies. To be honest I don't give a shit!

I read all your stuff Travis and I only dislike you for riding that bicycle with the Chinese engine bolted into the frame. I can't stand those bloody things!

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 20:21 - 30 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do I have to give you all 'off topic' karma?

Unless you've all been using him like the proverbial village one and have found that the saddle is a bit..... Soggy.....

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 02:19 - 01 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Travis Bickle wrote:
Riejufixing wrote:
Well, having read that far, you deserve a plonk just for that. You ain't a new user, either.

*plonk*

LOL I'm sure you lot couldn't care less but I can't have someone talking shit about me like that with everyone else being able to read it and not defend myself, even if the person who said all that shit will never get to read my reply. I wouldn't sit in judgement of him or anyone else the way he and some others have about me nor would I make assumptions about their personality solely through what I've read about them and what they've said on here because at the end of the day that says absolutely sweet fuck all about a person. It's a microscopic snapshot about them as a person and as we all know, we all say stuff on here to people that we probably wouldn't in real life, or even if we did we'd probably be a bit more subtle/diplomatic/sensitive about it. If most of you met me in the street or in the cafe you'd probably think I was an ok sort of guy. However if you got to know me really well you'd soon pick up on some of my idiosyncrasies and think I was a bit peculiar LOL so small doses is always best! Even I don't like to spend too much time in my own company Puke

I'm not sure why everyone keeps saying I'm not a new user and just someone else's sockpuppet either, as hilarious as this is I'm really intrigued to know a) why you think this and b) which other user you actually think I am? I'm still waiting for that list of suspects by the way.

Attached is a photocopy of the back of my licence where it lists all the categories I've already claimed to have passed in previous threads but most importantly that I acquired category A on 20/07/2018. In the very first post I put on this site it said I passed in the summer:

https://www.bikechatforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=326540&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

What more proof do you need???

Want photos of my YBR? Of my 20 stone beer gut? Of my taxis and my gritter lorry? These can be arranged LOL

He blicks a lot of people, don't take it personally, he's a sock as well so your lie exposes his Wink

Most new users feel their way in, socks turn up with an attitude and way too much previous knowledge, like dating someone you've been stalking and slipping up Shifty
Henry Krinkle This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 02:31 - 01 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Multiple accounts is against dem rulez Tut Tut
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 5 years, 84 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 9 of 11