Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

10 Vape juices for £1 inc delivery

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Found on the 'Net Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Pjay
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:53 - 02 Feb 2019    Post subject: 10 Vape juices for £1 inc delivery Reply with quote

https://vapewild.eu/welcome-sample-pack/

I ordered some on Thursday and they arrived this morning.
Not tried any yet, but how bad can they be?
Oh and as a side, they sent me 3 extra flavours, how nice!

RhynoCZ
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:29 - 02 Feb 2019    Post subject: Re: 10 Vape juices for £1 inc delivery Reply with quote

Pjay wrote:

Cancer is the obvious one, then I'd say some metal poisoning and I'm not aware of any entity that would control the manufacturing process of the vaporisers and liquids, mainly the materials, chemical composition and content/s of individual substances. Some people experienced nicotine poisoning, but those were rather rare cases.

Enjoy. Smile

Pjay
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:35 - 02 Feb 2019    Post subject: Re: 10 Vape juices for £1 inc delivery Reply with quote

RhynoCZ wrote:
Pjay wrote:

Cancer is the obvious one, then I'd say some metal poisoning and I'm not aware of any entity that would control the manufacturing process of the vaporisers and liquids, mainly the materials, chemical composition and content/s of individual substances. Some people experienced nicotine poisoning, but those were rather rare cases.

Enjoy. Smile

Vaping is verified safe. It has been around for over a decade now, with no reported dangers to health, other than some old unfounded stories of popcorn lung that have never been known outside of specific cases of workers in a popcorn factory and nothing to do with vaping.

The chemicals used in vaping are VG (which is used in medicine even calpol) PG (used in inhalers) and food flavorings (all verified safe in mandatory tests). So please let me know how dangerous it is with some research and not wild speculation?

Pjay
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:40 - 02 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.bhf.org.uk/informationsupport/heart-matters-magazine/news/e-cigarettes
Quote:
Public Health England (PHE) estimates they are 95 per cent less harmful than regular cigarettes.

That's reason enough to vape instead of smoke right there.

RhynoCZ
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:47 - 02 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spam Thinking

10 years is a very short time period to tell any long term health hazards. Speaking of chemicals, it's not just the content, it's also the physicochemical processes happening while vaporising/heating the substances up, including the vaporiser itself. An example of a harmful physicochemical process would be fried food.

Who verified vaping safe?

Pjay
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:51 - 02 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

RhynoCZ wrote:
Who verified vaping safe?

Every test ever done comes back as safe, and so safe that the FDA did tests and every single one came back as so safe as to not need further testing.

Apart from that there has been not a single case where vaping has been a health risk.

It is much safer than smoking, so much so that anyone that thinks you should smoke rather than vape is a moron of the highest grade.

RhynoCZ
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:56 - 02 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone that thinks you should smoke and/or vape is a moron of the highest grade. Wink

Also, and I know you are a responsible user, many people vape 24/7, everywhere. Due to which the exposure is much higher. Back to the beginning of my thought, 10 years isn't long enough to tell.

EDIT: Let's say the liquids are certified/''safe'' and people don't order them from abroad. Who makes sure the vaporisers are safe? There is a lot of heat involved and unfortunate choice of materials could mean you are inhaling more than just the liquid.

Pjay
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:14 - 02 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

RhynoCZ wrote:
Anyone that thinks you should smoke and/or vape is a moron of the highest grade. Wink

Also, and I know you are a responsible user, many people vape 24/7, everywhere. Due to which the exposure is much higher. Back to the beginning of my thought, 10 years isn't long enough to tell.

EDIT: Let's say the liquids are certified/''safe'' and people don't order them from abroad. Who makes sure the vaporisers are safe? There is a lot of heat involved and unfortunate choice of materials could mean you are inhaling more than just the liquid.

Vaping devices these days have all got protection circuits in them these days and there are no manufacturers of shitty juices. Try and look for an off brand in a vape shop or online, they dont exist, or if they do, you'd be one unlucky trucker to find such a site and order from them. I have never heard of anyone making dangerous juices in the 12 years I've been vaping.

RhynoCZ
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:34 - 02 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does the protection circuit prevent manufacturers from using inappropriate materials? I mean, holding a piece of lead is alright, but inhaling it, well not so much. Before we get to a misunderstanding, I'm not saying manufacturers use lead in their vaporisers, that's just an exaggerated example.

Off brand vaporisers, well I do not know any of the actual brands, but I do believe China and its vast selection of vaporisers on aliexpress and other servers could provide some interesting results. Could there be vendors in the UK who get their units from such said Chinese servers?

Do not take me wrong, I'm not saying ''Made in China'' means bad, but they do tend to make copies of everything, not quite caring for health and safety regulations, and some of the kits on aliexpress are less than $2 US incl. shipping. Thinking

Pjay
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:43 - 02 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

RhynoCZ wrote:
Does the protection circuit prevent manufacturers from using inappropriate materials? I mean, holding a piece of lead is alright, but inhaling it, well not so much. Before we get to a misunderstanding, I'm not saying manufacturers use lead in their vaporisers, that's just an exaggerated example.

Off brand vaporisers, well I do not know any of the actual brands, but I do believe China and its vast selection of vaporisers on aliexpress and other servers could provide some interesting results. Could there be vendors in the UK who get their units from such said Chinese servers?

Do not take me wrong, I'm not saying ''Made in China'' means bad, but they do tend to make copies of everything, not quite caring for health and safety regulations, and some of the kits on aliexpress are less than $2 US incl. shipping. Thinking

The metals used are specific metals like kanthal and nichrome, manufaturers dont use anything that is dangerous. This isnt the wild west. China are the market leaders in manufacture, they are not going to damage their brands by using dangerous metals.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:39 - 02 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never mind the health implications vaping makes you look like a douche Very Happy

Pjay
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:06 - 02 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
Never mind the health implications vaping makes you look like a douche Very Happy

I cant argue with that, but it has made me feel healthier than I was 10 years ago. That's quite something as I would probably be very ill now.

I feel great.

RhynoCZ
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:49 - 02 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spam Thinking

Pjay
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:51 - 02 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

RhynoCZ wrote:
Spam Thinking

You dont have to be here if you're not interested.

RhynoCZ
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:59 - 02 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's fascinating. Thumbs Up

P.
Red Rocket

PostPosted: 22:15 - 02 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rhyno, just fuck off if you are going to complain and disagree.

I don't smoke, I never want to, but people can do what they wish. There's no reason to shit on people for their choices. Unless they buy a Harley.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

ThatDippyTwat
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:51 - 02 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rhyno can suck a dick.

Vaping works. I tried inhalators, gum, patches. Nothing.
With vaping, it was a non event, to the point I couldn't tell you, other than May, when I quit. I just didn't buy anymore baccy. Almost 5 yrs fag free now, and 3 years off the vape.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:11 - 03 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

ThatDippyTwat wrote:
Vaping works. I tried inhalators, gum, patches. Nothing.
With vaping, it was a non event, to the point I couldn't tell you, other than May, when I quit. I just didn't buy anymore baccy. Almost 5 yrs fag free now, and 3 years off the vape.

I had to read that with a German accent Razz

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:26 - 03 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a concern over the effects of small particles being drawn deep into lung tissue.
The vap device is an aerosol it is the small particles that are the problem.

And I wouldn't rest easy on everything the FDA pumps out. They are a government association therefore easily Got At by big business. Money talks and Bullshit walks. Look at their performance on drug control. (prescription drugs).

https://no-smoke.org/electronic-smoking-devices-secondhand-aerosol/

Aaaannnnd... It's simple logic that if something triggers your cough reflex then something is not good.

They are not allowed in non-smoking areas and the pipe brigade get all upset. There are people in society who do not need Nicotine to cope. It is a deadly toxin so why should we not block it? Plants contain it to thwart insect/animal attack.

IMHO, Vapps look way too fcuking gay anyway. I would quit before creating the afrontory of myself in sooking on a Pussy Pipe. Razz

Rhyno, we just learned from one of our members that you 'can suck a dick'.

Is this true?

Very Happy

Last edited by MCN on 00:43 - 03 Feb 2019; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:39 - 03 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

RhynoCZ wrote:

China's health and safety in two words.

Babies and Melamine. Shocked

https://www.who.int/foodsafety/areas_work/chemical-risks/melamine/en/

Chinese are generally an affable people but there are some
Zipper Headed Cunts among them.

When we kept a dog we'd give them rawhide to chew. (Skin from the meat trades.)
Now garden centres and pet shops sell cheap dog and cat treats.
I looked at the packets, saw PRC on the back and left the packets on the shelf.
No pet of mine will eat that shite.

Pjay
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:42 - 03 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

MCN wrote:
There is a concern over the effects of small particles being drawn deep into lung tissue.

Well yes there have been concerns, but no actual cases. A concern doesn't mean there is a problem.
The facts are that it is immensely safer to vape than to smoke cigarettes.
The complete lack of tar is a big bonus for a start, without getting into the many other dangerous particles you inhale when you smoke.

Cigarettes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HD__r66sFjk
Vaping: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFyUlBpy5gU

Without all of the bullshit attached that Joe public doesn't understand, it's clear as day that vaping is far safer.

RhynoCZ
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:52 - 03 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paddy. wrote:
Rhyno, just fuck off if you are going to complain and disagree.

Not the point. I just tried to point out Pjay is brainwashed and/or just nearsighted and that he might be selling the stuff, given he provided the link and fights far too hard to make vaping cool and healthy alternative to cigarettes, pipes and other means of nicotine intoxication.

Pjay wrote:
Well yes there have been concerns, but no actual cases. A concern doesn't mean there is a problem.

Again, it's too soon to tell.

RhynoCZ
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:53 - 03 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

MCN wrote:
Rhyno, we just learned from one of our members that you 'can suck a dick'.

Is this true?

Very Happy

The recent studies show, that I'm not fond of the idea. Thinking

Pjay
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:00 - 03 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

RhynoCZ wrote:
Again, it's too soon to tell.

Well no it's not though is it?
We are not in the 60's where our understanding of these things is beyond us. We now have chromatography and mass spectrometers that can split any substance into its constituent parts and we also know the effects these parts have on the human body.

Your complete lack of understanding about such things is apparent, so I would advise you look up on it and stop talking about a subject from a standpoint of ignorance.

Every health organisation worldwide advises that vaping is safer than smoking, I'm sure they know better than you.

Pjay
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:02 - 03 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

RhynoCZ wrote:
Not the point. I just tried to point out Pjay is brainwashed and/or just nearsighted and that he might be selling the stuff, given he provided the link and fights far too hard to make vaping cool and healthy alternative to cigarettes, pipes and other means of nicotine intoxication.

lol, just fucking lol.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 5 years, 55 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Found on the 'Net All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3