Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Jihadi bride Shamima Begum - not coming home

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:13 - 15 Apr 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still a bit confused on this legal aid thing. I thought it was said that she would get a selection from a pool of lawyers, but Polarbear just said that she's having her desired lawyers.
Will she be able to have superlawyer (can't remember his name) under LA? Or maybe she will just get regular lawyers directed pro bono by superlayer.

Presumably tax payer funded? I feel really good know part of the pay I earn at work is going towards this Cool
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 07:56 - 16 Apr 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:

Obviously not as she has her desired lawyers AND legal aid. Evil or Very Mad

He'll probably be one of the solicitors who you go to for legal aid anyway.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Grizly
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 09:09 - 16 Apr 2019    Post subject: Begum Lawyer Reply with quote

Well known lawyer, Gareth Peirce, usually represented IRA cowards.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Im-a-Ridah
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:47 - 16 Apr 2019    Post subject: Re: Begum Lawyer Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Grizly wrote:
Well known lawyer, Gareth Peirce, usually represented IRA cowards.

And model UK citizens like Abu Qatada. Seems "Gareth" has a thing for supporting extremists and terrorists over the British people.

Sounds like he should be on the plane to join Sham Beggar, one way ticket.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:15 - 16 Apr 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I guess if she is getting legal aid she was going to get someone to defend her.

This Gareth appears to be highly experienced and skilled at defending terrorists as has been said. Therefore is probably the top one or two lawyers in the country that Shamima could have got.

This is where it's different from say the NHS. Free legal aid and you get the absolute best ?

Sister Sledge
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:56 - 16 Apr 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

No not the best with legal aid.
The issue here is more that this is a famous case for legal teams to fight - better still is the high probability that they'll win against the UK government.
Not only will her legal team get easy money but they can also hike costs because they can - I actually think cases like this with top legal folk have no limits on what they can charge (the UK tax payer).
To cap it all though is that they'll get themselves a 'really good name' in legal circles which will guarantee them more high paid work. Yeah exactly - the whole country hates them but hey - good money..

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 08:32 - 25 Apr 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/04/13/shamima-begum-cruel-enforcer-isils-morality-police-say-syrian/

Mostly behind a paywall but you can get the gist of it.

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:11 - 25 Apr 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

I watched American Sniper at the weekend (great film).
The scene I remember most is the Father saying "There are three types of people: Sheep, Wolves, and Sheep dogs"

Sheep are the people who refuse to accept evil exists in the world

Wolves and Sheep dogs (protectors) I guess you can figure out. But the sheep generally don't like the Sheep dogs.

In my mind, Corbyn, Abbot (Wub) and the LOOPY LAWYERS are examples of the former here.

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:39 - 17 Sep 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Legend has it she's been allowed back on the sly over the weekend, to be defended by St. Cherie.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=3054464147956864&set=a.233805650022742&type=3&theater

inb4 conspiracy

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 14:22 - 17 Sep 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Exclusive. You heard it here first."

It was on Twitter first. Laughing

wr6133
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:05 - 17 Sep 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just my 20 pence.

Our moral basis to stand against groups such as ISIS is firmly founded in being a democratic society that follows the rule of law. One such law that we signed up too means we cannot make people stateless (and it's clear cut she is not Bangladeshi). We cannot take the moral high ground against groups such as ISIS if we ourselves pick and choose where and when we apply the law.

I'm not a fan of Islam or camel fuckers in general, having wasted a chunk of my 20's in Dusty shitholes I think I've earned the right to hold that opinion. However I think as a nation we should be disgusted we stood by and let this woman's child die, that in my eyes was a crime. We should be further disgusted that instead of making this woman face the weight of the law, we have allowed her to dither over there so long in a stateless limbo in order to panda to populism.

So I hope she is back, I hope there is no question of her nationality and I also hope she spends the rest of her child bearing years being sexually assaulted with a chair leg by a cell mate called Big Bertha.

If we can't hold the moral high ground and as a nation abide by the laws we preach so loudly, what actually separates us from the scum?

Sister Sledge
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:07 - 17 Sep 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

She'll be treated like Mary Bell was. Not bollocked as such but more like housed in a special unit where she'll be taught right from wrong.
Worse than Mary Bell though, she'll cost a lot more money to keep both inside and once out. I predict £millions per year just for looking after her.
Oh and I never did see the baby..

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:23 - 17 Sep 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

bhinso wrote:
Legend has it she's been allowed back on the sly over the weekend, to be defended by St. Cherie.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=3054464147956864&set=a.233805650022742&type=3&theater

inb4 conspiracy

Believable?

Sister Sledge
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 07:08 - 18 Sep 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
bhinso wrote:

inb4 conspiracy

Believable?

I actually think so yes but not because of any random statements on social media.
The UK is in a mess and Brexit is a big topic taking most peoples attentions. Our government is well known for slipping things through under the radar at such times. Add to that it was kinda obvious she was coming back - she's a 'lesser' in the scheme of those isis fighters.
Edit; Just to add - she might have been stripped of sovereignty but an excuse could well be 'she has some questions to answer'.

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:28 - 18 Sep 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like "Why did you join ISIS."
Answer = "Because I wanted to slaughter some infidels."

Response = "kthnxbi"
Old Thread Alert!

There is a gap of 301 days between these two posts...

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:07 - 16 Jul 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Resurrecting an old thread because....................

She's coming home!! No not football but the traitorous bitch who wanted to slaughter infidels.

Shamima Begum can return to UK to fight citizenship, Court of Appeal rules

That's her in then with all the associated baggage, never to leave whatever happens. Hopefully she'll catch covid and move on up to Allah's paradise where she shall be rewarded with something. Rolling Eyes

Do women like 40 virgins?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-53427197

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 11:13 - 16 Jul 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

tl;dr
Polarbear wrote:
Shamima Begum can return to UK to fight

Skudd
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:16 - 16 Jul 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will she be wearing one of those funny vests or just a big rucksack?

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:53 - 16 Jul 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skudd wrote:
Will she be wearing one of those funny vests or just a big rucksack?

Funnily enough I was just wondering about her attire. I bet she junks the bin liner and goes western to show how she was forced to wear it while in reality she was a poor confused little girl who just wanted to come home.

You get the pitch, and the SJW brigade will just lap it up. They'll probably want her statue on Colstons plinth. She just about off whilte enough to be part of the anti whitey cult. Rolling Eyes

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:21 - 16 Jul 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/50119911462_07890d0da7_c.jpg
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 3 years, 256 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 8 of 10