Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Jihadi bride Shamima Begum - not coming home

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:08 - 08 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skudd wrote:
Did she have a baby in the first place?

She had three, but two perished in the untold paradise settings of ISIS.

Last edited by bhinso on 18:10 - 08 Mar 2019; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:09 - 08 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jewlio Rides Again LLB wrote:

Folded arms

My vote would have been Lazarus.

Actually I think it was named after some Warlord.
Which was nice. Thumbs Up
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:21 - 08 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

And it's dead again

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 20:37 - 08 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

In other news, a bear took a shit in the woods.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 20:42 - 08 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Twitter thread about the dead baby:

https://twitter.com/MohammedAkunjee/status/1104022748509155330

You just know that someone is going to explode or go stabby stabby because of the dead baby. Sad

Skudd
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:27 - 08 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well it's God's will. Let Allah be praised. Wink

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 23:16 - 08 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dead baby confirmed.

Diane Abbott has waded in now "It is against international law to make someone stateless, and now an innocent child has died as a result of a British woman being stripped of her citizenship. This is callous and inhumane" Rolling Eyes

The baby was why she wanted to return to the UK:
"I am scared this baby is going to get sick in this camp. That's why I want to get back to Britain, because I know my baby will be looked after." Without her get out of jail free ticket back to the UK, she's going to have to come up with a new argument for why the UK should let her return.

Pass the popcorn anyone?

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:12 - 09 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
Dead baby confirmed.

Diane Abbott has waded in now "It is against international law to make someone stateless, and now an innocent child has died as a result of a British woman being stripped of her citizenship. This is callous and inhumane" Rolling Eyes

The baby was why she wanted to return to the UK:
"I am scared this baby is going to get sick in this camp. That's why I want to get back to Britain, because I know my baby will be looked after." Without her get out of jail free ticket back to the UK, she's going to have to come up with a new argument for why the UK should let her return.

Pass the popcorn anyone?

They offered to bring the baby here and fix it, and then return it once fixed. She refused.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Shaft
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 02:00 - 09 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
Diane Abbott

Pass the popcorn anyone?

Is it just me, or has she become the virtue signalling apologist for everyone and everything?

Ferking waster, forget Corbyn, she's the reason why Labour should never get into power, as long as she's around

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 03:13 - 09 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

DIANE Abbott has sparked outrage after blaming the death of ISIS bride Shamima Begum's baby on the "callous" decision to strip her citizenship.

The Labour MP was slammed for her comments, which came after the 19-year-old's newborn son Jarrah died from a lung infection yesterday.

Unrepentant Begum had hoped the child would be her passport back to the UK after she fled to join the murderous terror group in 2015.

She has recently been living at a desert refugee camp after being told she had been stripped of her British citizenship.

Ms Abbott tonight posted about the baby's death on Twitter, saying: "It is against international law to make someone stateless, and now an innocent child has died as a result of a British woman being stripped of her citizenship.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/8596208/shamima-begum-outrage-as-diane-abbott-blames-death-of-isis-brides-baby-on-callous-decision-to-strip-mums-citizenship/

Jewlio wrote:
They offered to bring the baby here and fix it, and then return it once fixed. She refused.

I've seen that discussed as something which in theory could be possible were it not for minor details like how the baby is in a refugee camp in Syria.

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:36 - 09 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

bhinso wrote:
No more baby and no doubt it'll soon come out that it's all UK's fault for not letting her back Sad

Was going to share the Abbosaurus Rex post, but Ste beat me to it Sad

I expect Corbyn will be barking along with her soon.

Best comment on that twitter thread:
"Please please don’t make us all responsible for the death of this baby. We can say only one English man is responsible for the death of millions by the situation created by this one man in that region; & that is no other then that Bastard #TonyBlair. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy "

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:39 - 09 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

On the daily inhale, every time they mention the baby's name you get ".... named after a 7th century Islamic warlord".

Getting nearly as repetitive as "Tommy Robinson, whose real name is Stephen Yaxley-Lennon"

Edit: Poor Grammar Tut Tut

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:26 - 09 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

bhinso wrote:
On the daily inhale, every time they mention the baby's name you get ".... named after a 7th century Islamic warlord".

Getting nearly as repetitive as "Tommy Robinson, whose real name is Stephen Yaxley-Lennon

He took the pseudonym Tommy Robinson after a renowned Luton FC thug, so in both cases the choice of name tells you something about the person; Tommy more so.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:13 - 09 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a coincidence then?
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Crew-Story-Lutons-Footballs-Frontline/dp/1906015007
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51mAduQ6wJL.jpg

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:27 - 09 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:
Does it really matter or change what he says?

Trying to associate his own character with that of a well-known local hard-man? I think it does.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:45 - 09 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:
Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:

Trying to associate his own character with that of a well-known local hard-man? I think it does.

And that changes the validity of what he says, how exactly?

I'm guessing your real name isn't Kawasaki Jimbo, but that doesn't somehow change the validity of what you type on here does it?

I imagine it may do if he was attempting to be a public figure.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:49 - 09 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have a thread for Mr. Robinson.

Lets keep this for celebrating that the traitor is still somewhere in the middle east and not in the east end.

Also her baby having popped it's mortal coil means we don't have to listen to the do gooders using that as a lever to allow her back in.

Dance! Happy days Dance!

Pete.
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:17 - 09 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that the only reason she wanted to come to the UK is because the baby was already ill. That it's died is the best result because now she has no reason to come home and no claim to citizenship.

132.9mph off and walked away. Gear is good, gear is good, gear is very very good Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 23:52 - 09 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Knock knock

Who's there?

Not Shamima Begums baby
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 5 years, 46 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 4 of 10