BCF: Bike Chat Forums

England's Top 10 Worst Towns

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

CBFcarl
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 10:17 - 22 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

I live in #6 and work in #4. Should definitely be the other way around....

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:44 - 22 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Huddersfield review is awesome:
"I’ve lived in Huddersfield for a long time. I grew up here, watching it disintegrate into nothing but a pile of sh*t. The town centre is far by the worst and the rest almost comes close. I admit, there are far worse places to live e.g: Bradford, Keighley and Grimsby. Huddersfield doesn’t fall far behind!
Almost every single community in Huddersfield is either `unsafe` or `chav infested`. I’ve lived in a number of areas and I struggle to select which is the worst. I’d stick my guns on it being Almondbury though. The parks are full of chavs in their `cheap` Nike tracksuits. They parade round with a gang, ready to cause trouble. I once witnessed a `gang` of delinquents approach an old man and bully him to the point he cried in his car. If you’re not careful – your house could be robbed, defaced or targeted.
Having said that, it's a great place to live if you want to get groomed."

(I made that last bit up)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Moxey
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:07 - 22 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sister Sledge wrote:
M.C wrote:
In other words The North?

Ahem. Another 166 miles to the Scottish border. That isn't the north - that's central England.

Pleased no places up here featured though I would drop Easington Colliery or Middlesborough in.

Damn right that isn't the North, also shocked Middlesbrough isn't on the list or Hartlepool for that matter.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:54 - 22 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paddy. wrote:
Problem is Peterborough is a big place. Some area of it are locally known as black lands, you don't go there...

Others are really nice.

They've definitely focused on the poverty side of Peterborough.

Shocked That's true of most places... maybe not London Laughing

bhinso wrote:
Huddersfield review is awesome:
"I’ve lived in Huddersfield for a long time. I grew up here, watching it disintegrate into nothing but a pile of sh*t. The town centre is far by the worst and the rest almost comes close. I admit, there are far worse places to live e.g: Bradford, Keighley and Grimsby. Huddersfield doesn’t fall far behind!
Almost every single community in Huddersfield is either `unsafe` or `chav infested`. I’ve lived in a number of areas and I struggle to select which is the worst. I’d stick my guns on it being Almondbury though. The parks are full of chavs in their `cheap` Nike tracksuits. They parade round with a gang, ready to cause trouble. I once witnessed a `gang` of delinquents approach an old man and bully him to the point he cried in his car. If you’re not careful – your house could be robbed, defaced or targeted.
Having said that, it's a great place to live if you want to get groomed."

(I made that last bit up)

See that's the thing as much as I hate where I live, I don't see living with scummy white people as an improvement.

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:52 - 22 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it beats being groomed though.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:56 - 22 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish someone would groom me Crying or Very sad

Howling Terror
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:00 - 22 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

You like motorcycles?
I like motorcycles too.

You wear leather?
I wear leather too

You like puppies?
I have puppies

You swallow?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Sister Sledge
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:27 - 22 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:

'Sister Sledge pulls up in his impressive car. Ice cream van music is playing on the stereo and sweets are scattered on the seats'

Actually I'm stopping there. I had more to write but I started gagging and knew I'd be followed by the internet police if I continued..

GSTEEL32
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 22:58 - 22 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Freddyfruitbat wrote:
What's the deal with Peterborough then?

I moved there 3 years ago. Its Safe, Green, Spacious, Accessible and relatively cheap to buy a house. Voted 60% leave.Thumbs Up

I can assure you, that list is missing at least 2 London boroughs which I've previously lived.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:00 - 23 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

GSTEEL32 wrote:
Freddyfruitbat wrote:
What's the deal with Peterborough then?

I moved there 3 years ago. Its Safe, Green, Spacious, Accessible and relatively cheap to buy a house. Voted 60% leave.Thumbs Up

I can assure you, that list is missing at least 2 London boroughs which I've previously lived.

God, yes. I don't think there is a nice one east of Uxbridge. They are utter utter shitholes.

J4mes
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:20 - 23 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

I work in Peterboghorror and live about 20 miles away.

While its not somewhere I would choose to live and there are some pretty terrible areas that are overrun by undesirables I kinda struggle to see why it's the worst city in the UK to live.

It's just mediocre.

andyscooter
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:35 - 24 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

used to go to peterbourgh every year with my mate for the showjumping event held at the show ground

lots of horsey women desperate for a bit of rough Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up
Travis Bickle This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.
Travis Bickle This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:02 - 25 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Needs more Lancashire.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:03 - 25 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:
Diggs wrote:
Needs more Lancashire.

What, on top of the 50% already in the top 10?

Blackpool, Oldham, Rochdale, Castleford and Blackburn are all on the wrong side of the Penines and all in the top 10 list.

Castleford? That's like me describing Wales as part of England!!!

Still needs more Lancashire.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:47 - 25 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:

I could cope with being plyed with alcohol and bought presents, I just draw a line at the sex #onewaytraffic

Also I'm quite a way from the nearest grooming settlement.

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:07 - 26 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cambridgeshire-47369669

Fiona Onasanya: Speeding MP released from prison

She's back!!! Dance! Dance! Dance!

No doubt Peterborough will rocket up the polls now she's back to sort things out Thumbs Up

The last mp to be jailed was for refusing to pay poll tax, so at least had some principles unlike liar liar pants on fire.

linuxyeti
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:21 - 26 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

To be fair, Blackpool, once out of the centre, as with a lot of places, is quite nice. There are some quite affluent areas, especially out around Lytham, and, even Bispham to some degree. It's the seaonal employment that's the biggest issue there, as it is with alot of coastal 'holiday' towns. I certainly wouldn't say it was worse than Bognor Regis

pepperami
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:31 - 26 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another vote for Luton.
Sick

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:44 - 26 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's wrong with Luton?
I thought it was the hub of UK diversity?

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:10 - 26 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

bhinso wrote:
What's wrong with Luton?
I thought it was the hub of UK diversity?

Nothing as long as you stay on the M1. Other than that it's an utter shithole. Even the airport is crap.

Sorry Recman.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 5 years, 32 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4