Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Transcendental Meditation

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:35 - 26 Feb 2019    Post subject: Transcendental Meditation Reply with quote

Im thinking of giving it a go despite the cost. Has anyone here got into TM? or meditaion practices in general?

Tracey Suntan-King
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:23 - 26 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know from personal.experience that he "mantra" you are given and told not to tell anyone what it is, ever, is the same for everyone in the group Very Happy

Pigeon
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:03 - 26 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do 15 minutes meditation a day. It's brilliant as a stress reliever.
Have used it to alleviate mild physical pain (head + back) and negative emotions (which can otherwise go on a bit).
You can also use it to change thoughts / behaviours that seem hard wired. In short, you can alter your unconscious mind without having to go via the hard learning route (eg you don't have to burn your hand to learn that flames hurt). But essentially its about acceptance of what is and observing it. Through observation things are reduced.

After a few months, I found I became calmer and far less bothered about the small things in life. My internal voice that used to go at 100mph 19/7 largely shut up. I think it realised that it would be called upon when needed, rather than the other way round.

The goal of meditation is to increase consciousness, the available power to both peripheral awareness and attention, via brain exercise to sustain attention at same time as maintaining peripheral awareness. To reduce the dominance of the conscious mind over the unconscious.

Then I stopped meditation and after a month, really noticed it. But decided to take up drinking instead of returning to meditation, because drinking is more fun. Not overly smart.

Anyway. Meditation. Remarkably effective for something so simple. Wish I'd started it years ago. But then, I wouldn't have been receptive to it. And that's the funny thing, relatively very few people (in Western world) are. Nobody I knew felt they'd benefit or believed it would do anything.
It could be the fear that, if a persons true state is happiness (over simplifying), regardless of life situation, material possessions, position in their "troop". Then what's the point of it all.
I doubt its that. It's probably just people shun things which don't fit their understanding of what the world is because their aversion systems are activated.

Meditation is simple, but also tricky. Because it's difficult to know what "should" happen. It's not like learning a lot of skills, in that you can visually see what someone else is doing. ie learning to drive a car.
In the end, you can read up, look on youtube and get your "practice" going. Then at some point you'll get the Eureka moment. Mine was after 3 months being paralysed by joy for 45 minutes while under the influence of nothing but staring at the back of my eyelids listening to a fan in a beige room for 15 minutes.

Don't know anything about TM specifically though.

EDIT:

Should have said. I started with the Headspace app (free sessions). Then read a bunch of books. I found these three to be most useful and very different to each other:
Meditation for Beginners - Yesena Chavan

Mindfulness - Mark Williams

Power of Now - Eckhart Tolle

But Headspace app is very good start. It's free and guides you through it. Worth starting there before shelling out £

Last edited by Pigeon on 20:14 - 26 Feb 2019; edited 1 time in total

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:10 - 26 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

When i was younger i did meditate but by following what I had read in books. Mostly mindfulness practice really and I had some interesting experiences. Im thinking about investing in being properly guided into it though and TM seems to be the big player in the field with a long and established history.

I am tight though Laughing

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:46 - 26 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
EDIT:

Should have said. I started with the Headspace app (free sessions). Then read a bunch of books. I found these three to be most useful and very different to each other:
Meditation for Beginners - Yesena Chavan

Mindfulness - Mark Williams

Power of Now - Eckhart Tolle

But Headspace app is very good start. It's free and guides you through it. Worth starting there before shelling out £

Thanks. Ive dowloaded the Yesena Chavan onto my kindle. It seemed the most straghtforward how to type thing.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:11 - 27 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hodor

Hetzer
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:59 - 27 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

A few puffs of DMT, that'll light up your chakras like a fucking xmas tree without needing to sit around on a lotus-leaf for half an hour, sounding like a bent harmonica.

Pigeon
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:00 - 28 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hetzer wrote:
A few puffs of DMT, that'll light up your chakras like a fucking xmas tree without needing to sit around on a lotus-leaf for half an hour, sounding like a bent harmonica.

Laughing Thumbs Up

I haven't tried the mantra chanting thing, or sitting crossed up like a pretzal. Seems like too much effort!

Ribenapigeon - Good luck with it. The practice is simple, the difficulty is maintaining it (because boredom will occur). Frustration as well because it takes time for effects to occur at the time and a lot longer than that to permeate into day to day interactions.
Start small (3-5 minutes) and build up. Keep in mind not to have expectations each time and that a racing mind / a mind that wanders around all over the place every 20 seconds to begin with is normal.

Mindfulness in general brings your focus to your own brain, its patterns of thought / behaviour. But once you are aware of patterns / behaviours, changing them can be a real PITA as they seem hard coded. Particularly frustrating if you can see it but can't seem to stop doing / thinking XYZ.

All meditation is, is training the brain to better balance the conscious mind (monkey part / ego / doing part / problem solving part) with the unconscious mind (the being / computer storage of memories + skills + habits) and for them to work together simultaneously but not be driven by the emotional part.

Depending on what you do, a lot of your day can be spent using the conscious mind, over time it tends to dominate proceedings. Fine if its happy (which it may be, for a short while), but not so great when it isn't. It's also particularly unhelpful when a situation doesn't require a Point A to point B shortest route based on limited fragments of memories and learning type of problem solving.

The benefits of meditation are relaxation at the time (once your happy with the practice), a calmer existence generally in life and an ability to reach a "correct" decision (ie not simply point A to point B) on something without the need to over think it. Improved vision for the mind if you like.

But like anything muscle related, you have to keep training it (if the rest of your life hasn't changed, you simply revert back again).

Good luck Thumbs Up

MarJay
But it's British!

PostPosted: 11:04 - 28 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are meditative practices within Kung Fu, Chi Gung exercises and similar. I've done it for a while, but never for long periods (only a few minutes at a time).

I've read a fair bit about TM and there is quite a bit of negative out there surrounding it. Also mindfulness seems to be the current buzzword of choice so I'm somewhat wary of that too.

The idea of settling my subconscious to aid sleep and so on is useful to me, and if I can use it to help me relax then that is great, but it's one of those subjects where it can veer well into the 'woo' territory very quickly when you google it.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:32 - 28 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

MarJay wrote:

I've read a fair bit about TM and there is quite a bit of negative out there surrounding it.

What kind of negative? Examples?
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

pig hog
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 15:26 - 28 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've heard of TM but don't know much about it--a woman recommended it to me after spotting my copy of Thich Nhat Hanh's Miracle of Mindfulness. I looked it up but it didn't really catch my interest and I don't think that meditation should necessarily be an expensive practice. I think it's good to find a teacher who can guide you but, essentially, all you really need is a quiet space.

I also started with Headspace, which I used for about 10 months before I began to focus on the Soto style of zen practice and that's just what clicks with me.

Headspace is a great place to start with meditation in a general sense and I'd recommend it to anyone.

I think my style of meditation and Pigeon's differ quite a lot but there are many different methods and traditions, so just find what works best for you.

If you want a more zen-centred reading list, I read Zen Mind, Beginner's Mind and also Not Always So, both by Shunryu Suzuki; The Miracle of Mindfulness, as above; then I bought a copy of Dogen's Shobogenzo (the Kazuaki Tanahashi version) but that's somewhat more serious.

MarJay
But it's British!

PostPosted: 18:57 - 28 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
MarJay wrote:

I've read a fair bit about TM and there is quite a bit of negative out there surrounding it.

What kind of negative? Examples?

About hacks in the 1970's who claimed to be TM Gurus relieving people of vast sums of money. It still happens nowadays. I'm not sure you need to spend any money to learn how to do it... Google exists now, which wasn't around back then.

Lots of celebs got caught up in it and basically syphoned the contents of their wallets into the pockets of some self proclaimed gurus who turned out to have no qualifications and background.

Meditation is a very personal thing, and to need someone to give you your own personal mantra, and to pay someone to do that just seems wrong. I think it would be more productive to sit straight backed with your eyes closed, focus on your breathing, in through the nose and out through the mouth and then attempt to clear your mind. That's basically it without a mantra.

I could be a meditation guru! I've just summed up the start of it in one paragraph. The rest of it is a personal journey, but I don't think you need to pay expensive consultants to help. Or, at very least you shouldn't.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:36 - 28 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, I was given some useful tips when I learned TM, things that help you to keep it on track. There was a bit more to learning it than just, "here's your mantra, off you go", although no, it's not complex at all.

I have no idea how much it cost, as I learned it from my aunt, at my own request. My mother told me about it - she had learned it when she was fighting a lymphoma, and she swore by the benefits she got from it; and she was a pretty down-to-earth woman - and perhaps she paid for me to learn it, I don't know. My aunt was in to it big time. Unfortunately, she was thought within the family to be a little, er, eccentric, and she got into all the political lobbying side and was a blind fan of the Maharishi. Whenever her name was mentioned in later years, the reaction tended to be Rolling Eyes lol.

But you don't have to take all that from it. There was no pressure to get any further involved in other stuff when I learned it. The technique itself is sound, although due to various things (mostly known as 'life' Rolling Eyes ), I haven't done it in a while. I really ought to get back to it...so I keep saying to myself Rolling Eyes Laughing 20mins, twice a day is the recommended amount.

The thing about having the mantra given you is that you don't need to think of something yourself. If you do, it may have 'meaning' attached, and the idea is that it is a sound, not a word, repeated in your mind (not out loud) that has no meaning - meaning would be a distraction to your thoughts, which you are supposed to be 'damping down', for want of a better phrase.

There has been some evidence to show that it can improve some medical conditions as well as the traditional benefits you might think would come from meditation. I don't think it's a cure-all, but once upon a time I did do it enough to feel a real difference in general wellbeing.

If they're charging a lot these days, I wouldn't pay to learn it myself though, I don't think. Hard to say when I already know it Laughing

Edited to add:

I also learned a relaxation technique at school, and a breathing exercise when I did Lau Gar, both of which have also been useful to me. All have their benefits.

Another edit Laughing to add:

You have to shut pets out of the room when you're doing it, or they tend to just constantly pester you Laughing
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:37 - 28 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

MarJay wrote:
I think it would be more productive to sit straight backed with your eyes closed, focus on your breathing, in through the nose and out through the mouth and then attempt to clear your mind. That's basically it without a mantra.

How would you attempt this?

MarJay
But it's British!

PostPosted: 22:43 - 28 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
MarJay wrote:
I think it would be more productive to sit straight backed with your eyes closed, focus on your breathing, in through the nose and out through the mouth and then attempt to clear your mind. That's basically it without a mantra.

Focus on nothing. I've never found it too difficult to do for short periods. Emptiness, no light, no dark, no black, no white, no thought no feeling no energy no matter. Just breath. Your breath is the only thing to occupy you, and that should be peripheral to the story.

Not an easy one to explain, but as I said, I've never really found it too difficult. I guess that's probably why I don't often have difficulty falling asleep. If I'm woken after being asleep, then I'm in trouble but otherwise I can fall asleep almost at will.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:57 - 28 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

MarJay wrote:
chickenstrip wrote:

Focus on nothing.

Wouldn't you say that's a bit of an oxymoron?

Quote:
Not an easy one to explain

Can't say I'm surprised Laughing
Sitting still and clearing the mind is something I think most people would find easier said than done. That's what a mantra is for. A simple tool to keep the thoughts from wandering. I can't see the problem with it myself. Easier than not using one ime.

Pigeon
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:53 - 01 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

MarJay wrote:
Also mindfulness seems to be the current buzzword of choice so I'm somewhat wary of that too.

The idea of settling my subconscious to aid sleep and so on is useful to me, and if I can use it to help me relax then that is great, but it's one of those subjects where it can veer well into the 'woo' territory very quickly when you google it.

I agree that the internet and books and anything really, does tend to over complicate / over enthuse. They are after hits, likes, clicks, sales, money, power, influence etc

Mindfulness is very useful though. And we all do it, but sometimes need to focus on doing it.
It's probably one of the reasons we love bikes so much. All it is, is being present in the moment and not elsewhere.
Going for a walk / cycle, not on phone, not with others. Headsup, what do you see, hear, feel the breeze / sun.
Going out on Motorbike. String some bends together, listen to engine, feel vibrations / tyre movements, notice the smells. Don't think about dinner, work issues etc
Eating food. Slowly, noticing flavours / smells etc Not ramming a burger down throat while running to an appointment.

I can reasonably promise that meditation really helps to improve sleep.

It's not about emptying your mind, or focusing on nothing. It's focusing on something and allowing your mind to wander about, then gently bringing it back to the focus. This repeated process is like breaking in a horse. Eventually the mind calms down and is happy to sit still, focusing on something.

Thoughts and emotions do bubble up. If they repeatedly do, then you can bring the focus to them, but not to align with them, instead to inquisitively observe them.
Later on, you can use that information to tweak / change your unconscious mind if you want to.
But simply observing them (like a NATO peacekeeper, you don't get involved, you don't judge, you just notice and observe them) they almost immediately lesson and evaporate.

I wouldn't really have bought into it too much except 3 months in, sitting in beige room, listening to a whiring fan while breathing and body scanning, after 15-20 minutes my body became paralysed (but in a good way) I felt pure joy the likes of which usually involve another person. Tears ran down my face, I was shocked, but also felt completely safe. Opened eyes and still couldn't move, I was in awe of the beauty of everything around me (beige carpet, brown sofa, pine coffee table.....not exactly the Maldives), this persisted for 45 minutes.

The next 5 days were spent running round like a child. Suddenly everything I'd looked at for decades seemed brand new and intently interesting / beautiful. I felt light as a feather, the luckiest man alive, luckiest human to have the gift of life.

Prior to this, I'd spent 15 months having daily / hourly panic attacks.
Tried (not very hard) bumping myself off.
Having not experienced a nervous breakdown or such depression before, I was quite far out of my depth, the more I wrestled to gain control the worse it became and I pretty much collapsed in the GP centre after a month because I'd reached the end.
My body had been pumping nothing but adrenaline and just had nothing left in the tank.
Months of depression and the strongest dose (built up over 8 weeks) of anti-depressants the docs could prescribe (which didn't do much except give unpleasant side effects and numb everything).
After this I tried exercise, cutting out alcohol, processed food, caffeine.
Then tried Amino-Acid supplements after learning about diet and brains neurotransmitters (which did work to a point and actually were much faster to act with WAAAY fewer side effects).
Did CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy) and then some ACT (Acceptance Therapy).

I was just treading water though. At month 12 I tried the Headspace app and then read The Power of Now (which is a very wooo book, but crucially introduced me to the idea of body scanning, carrying pain, acceptance / forgiveness).

At month 15 (3 months into meditation) I'd been building up from 5 mins to about 15 minutes a day. Just a week before introduced the body scanning. This was a breakthrough, because then I changed the way I thought about chronic anxiety. Instead of being something unpleasant and to be pushed back, got away from, medicated, feared and loathed. Instead I turned towards it, watched how it raced around the body, observed how powerful it felt, that there wasn't much more alive a person could feel than when every limb is surging with electricity.
And of course, anxiety and excitement are the same thing. It's all about perception.
Then crucially on this day introduced the talking at the end, asking / wishing things of oneself (apparently wishing, "i wish to be more blah" is better than "I will be more blah").
I wished that I would forgive others, forgive myself and create no more pain.

And bang. That was it. 45 minutes of tears of joy.

When people talk about having a spiritual moment, about being re-born and feeling gods spirit etc I won't be so quick to dismiss it. Because that's genuinely what I thought happened at the time Laughing
It was so awesome, I couldn't fathom a logical / worldly explanation that would come close to defining it.
Being re-born is a perfect metaphor.

Having experienced it again since (albeit not any where near as intense) I now realise what actually happened. I let go of stress.
Months of pain, anger and stress evaporated and the feeling of which was overwhelming.

You can consciously shout at yourself for weeks / months to not be a certain way, do certain things, think certain things but if its stored as part of your unconscious mind, then getting that changed can be difficult.
CBT and ACT provide lots of techniques and ways of trying to reprogram the mind over time, but it seemed like trying to communicate via tin can + string between London and New York. It's repetitive work, requiring to be constantly mindful and to intervene.

Meditation unlocked the door and once you can communicate face to face, it's so much easier. You can observe, and minimise things at the time. Meditate later to provide relaxation and communicate directly with your unconscious mind. You can also "stay in the body" at any point in the day, which can really "centre" you back in the moment.

It's simple stuff, but seems to punch so far above its weight I believe it should be taught in school (I realise this sounds a bit too woo and tree huggy and unrealistic). But it is an exercise for the mind which I think is as important as PE.

The me of 2 years ago wouldn't recognise anything that the me above wrote. He roughly speaking would have laughed at me and said to stop being a pretentious wanker.
And talking to anyone I know, most people are nice enough to show interest, but don't believe it can benefit them because they "don't have the time" and "don't have the patience to sit and think of nothing". Or the others who go "oh yeah mate, definitely, hoommmmmmmm, look I can do it now, hoommmmmmm".

It's fine, strokes for folks. Maybe they are too busy for 15 minutes a day. Maybe they are so well adapted to their existence in the world, they wouldn't benefit from some de-stressing. Although, seeing so many of my peers barely keeping it together, I suspect more would benefit than not.

It seems to work for me, so I'll stick with it and hopefully not end up in a hole again (and if/when I do, not punishing my body/mind further my hating on it, telling it its wrong and pumping it full of drugs) Thumbs Up

/Tef

struan80
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:50 - 01 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm missing out on so much in life.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:49 - 01 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

struan80 wrote:
I'm missing out on so much in life.

I think most of us do. But if there's no one around to tell you about things, how're you gonna know?
Read widely. Be experimental, try things out for yourself instead of just accepting what others say about them. Take risks. It might kill you, but if you're dead, you're not going to be worrying about it Laughing

WD Forte
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:58 - 01 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tracey Suntan-King wrote:
I know from personal.experience that he "mantra" you are given and told not to tell anyone what it is, ever, is the same for everyone in the group Very Happy

Oddly enough I still remember it too

Jeez! it was years ago, I was young, slim. hair down me back

It were all fields round here..................

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:30 - 01 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:

It's probably one of the reasons we love bikes so much. All it is, is being present in the moment and not elsewhere.

I wouldn't really have bought into it too much except 3 months in, sitting in beige room, listening to a whiring fan while breathing and body scanning, after 15-20 minutes my body became paralysed (but in a good way) I felt pure joy the likes of which usually involve another person. Tears ran down my face, I was shocked, but also felt completely safe. Opened eyes and still couldn't move, I was in awe of the beauty of everything around me (beige carpet, brown sofa, pine coffee table.....not exactly the Maldives), this persisted for 45 minutes.

In mental health terms i consider learning to ride one of the best things ive ever done. It gives me such a fantastic experience of nowness and clear minded concentration.

I have done some meditation in the past and used to be friends with a guy who was seriously into it who gave me some guidance and who years ago advised TM. In the basic set up of relaxing, clearing ones mind and just observing whatever crops up like thoughts, tikley nose whatever im quite good at it. If anything I worry that I could get too deep into it. Years ago after following a practice where you imagine a white light in front of your eyes that gets brighter and brighter I had what I can only describe as a "ping" moment. the light eventually lost any need for me to actively imagine its grwoing luminosity and then engulfed me. At the moment i just seemed to pop into this other world very much like becoming lucid during a dream. Trippy doesn't even come close to describing it. At the time it freaked me out a little and i stopped the practice. There was a lot going on at the time and i was sure I needed to deal with that stuff rather than disappear into ping-moments. Im looking for something a little less dramatic now and more long term.

Ive been regularly just sitting in a quiet dimly lit room with closed eyes and just steadyly breathing and it doesnt take long before i feel very light and almost numb. Im aiming for two half hour sessions a day but really just one is whats working for me at the moment. Ive also experimented with Binaural beats https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brainwave_entrainment It seems to work well with me but then I can achieve the same sensations without using a binaural. I think better to meditate without Binaurals though as I dont think its proven that it actually has the same effect. If you want a go I can reccomend the Brainwaves Android app as its certainly an interesting experience.

Pigeon
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:09 - 01 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ribenapigeon wrote:

In mental health terms i consider learning to ride one of the best things ive ever done. It gives me such a fantastic experience of nowness and clear minded concentration.

About 6 years ago I was riding my 125 and strung together a set of narrow lane bends for 30 minutes. I got the tunnel vision, everything went slowly (more than 125 slowly) and it everything came effortlessly.
Parked the bike and was so relaxed, I couldn't move. So I didn't, just sat on the bike in the car park for 10 minutes.

Meditation before I knew what it was.

I have recently wondered if I should ditch biking. After all, much of its benefit came from something I can now do in the danger free environment of my living room at vastly less expense.

But thats biking. Some times its relaxing and some times you want the OMG how am I still alive excitement. Smile

The white light sounds very similar to part of my process which is to wait until I can see light colours (sometimes choosing to stare towards a light, with eyes shut) and then breathe that light in.

Binaural beats is interesting too. Although at the moment, I'm sticking to nothing so the practice can be the same wherever I am.

I'm definitely going to look into TM and Soto Zen. But will probably stick with current method for a while longer rather than try to change it around too much at the moment.

Best of luck. Interested to hear how you get on Thumbs Up

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:03 - 07 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ive been using the 1Giant mind app. Its ok nicely guided intros to meditation sessions and theyre going well. The wierd thing is, years ago when i was experimenting with medititive staes before i allwed a Mantra to form in my mind of its own accord. Its difficult to explain how i did this but i did. The 1giant mind app gives you a Mantra and its spookyly simirler to the one i had conjoured up for myself. Shocked

MarJay
But it's British!

PostPosted: 09:35 - 08 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is definitely a meditative element to motorcycling. Similar to Tai Chi or Kung Fu to be honest...
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 5 years, 40 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2