Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Fix the random vehicle...

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 01:48 - 27 Mar 2019    Post subject: Fix the random vehicle... Reply with quote

So what am I fixing this week?

https://i.imgur.com/iENMUPa.jpg

Sister Sledge
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 08:57 - 27 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

A Harley ebike?

Umm.. a mobility scooter, a kids ride on toy, a hospital indoors service vehicle, an electrically assisted trolley such as Post Office, a fridge?

Looks like a weak leccy motor - 250 watt?
I reckon something small and only requiring assistance when used.

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:15 - 27 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

An E-Masturbating Device/Fleshlight.

The Shaggy D.A.
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:47 - 27 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://viz.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/020_04012014_09-43.png
Previously : CB100N > CB250RS > XJ900F > GT550 > GPZ750R/1000RX > AJS M16 > R100RT > Bullet 500 > CB500 > LS650P > Bullet Electra X & YBR125 > Bullet 350 "Superstar" & YBR125 Custom > Royal Enfield Classic 500 Despatch Limited Edition (28 of 200) & CB Two-Fifty Nighthawk > ER5

Sister Sledge
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:26 - 27 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Been years since I last saw that one!

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 13:52 - 27 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're cleaning the flux off the chain I hope.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:26 - 27 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sister Sledge has it...

A freebie first-gen Chinese "GS Moon" e-scooter. Runs on lead-acid batteries with I think a 250W motor. I was quite surprised: the frame is amazingly well built and the only metal part not starting to rust badly Wink

Gonna see what 2 new batteries do for it and probably give it to my granddaughter.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 15:35 - 27 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

HardlyDavidson wrote:
Sister Sledge has the bad aids

Shocked

Sister Sledge
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:00 - 27 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
HardlyDavidson wrote:
Sister Sledge has the bad aids

Shocked

I was tested last week (true) and I don't have the aids. I was also bollocked for being a slut (true) by clinic staff. I left the clinic with armfuls of condoms, lube and advice.
I'll be back at the clinic in a fortnight for more tests, bollockings and gifts. I visit fortnightly (true).
Yes I'm a slut!

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:14 - 27 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Been liberating too much 2 stroke oil?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:23 - 27 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

bhinso wrote:
Been liberating too much 2 stroke oil?

Multi-stroke oil, surely!
johnjones65 This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Spam). Unhide this post / all posts.

Bubbs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:13 - 28 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

johnjones65 wrote:
Okay, so you would have to remove that rusty part first. Spraying wd40 would be so classic, but that is what I recommend. Also, please add a wd40 degreaser version. It will address your first problem. The second thing that I would recommend would be to grease all of the screws, it seems like it is rusty as well. I am not sure but is that an e-bike?

https://i.imgur.com/Z5S4C8B.png

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:10 - 28 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Errr... yeah, thanks for those tips I really wouldn't know where to start with this one Rolling Eyes

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 13:14 - 28 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

johnjones65 wrote:
Okay, so you would have to remove that rusty part first. Spraying wd40 would be so classic, but that is what I recommend. Also, please add a wd40 degreaser version. It will address your first problem. The second thing that I would recommend would be to grease all of the screws, it seems like it is rusty as well. I am not sure but is that an e-bike?

You fucking piece of shit.

"I am a content marketing professional at different regional businesses in US, an inbound marketing and sales platform that helps companies attract visitors, convert leads and close clients. Previously, I was employed as a marketing manager for a technician program startup. I graduated with honors from Columbia University with a double degree in Business Administration and Creative Writing."

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:22 - 28 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

johnjones65 wrote:

How do you liberate the wd40?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:17 - 28 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
johnjones65 wrote:

You fucking piece of shit.

"I am a content marketing professional at different regional businesses in US, an inbound marketing and sales platform that helps companies attract visitors, convert leads and close clients. Previously, I was employed as a marketing manager for a technician program startup. I graduated with honors from Columbia University with a double degree in Business Administration and Creative Writing."

Commonly called a tax evader or crook?

Sister Sledge
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:36 - 28 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Err what the f*ck is going on?
I thought it was an old man being a helpful Grandad type and suddenly they're marketing creators or something?

Burn the scooter dude. Better still, plug it into the mains (no fuse) and video it for us.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:40 - 28 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's gonna be a toy for my granddaughter! What do you do for an encore, kick puppies? Very Happy

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:00 - 28 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think this thread just got hijacked by a spamtroll.

Sister Sledge
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:15 - 28 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

HardlyDavidson wrote:
It's gonna be a toy for my granddaughter! What do you do for an encore, kick puppies? Very Happy

I'm from Newcastle upon Tyne. We don't kick puppies, we stroke them.

Fun? Old Peggy next door. She's 94 and bent like a letter r. One day I set fire to her sofa, with her on it.
I once bought new bike boots. I was unsure about the toe protection and so I kicked my cousin hard in the shin. It hurt him and I felt nothing - the toe protection worked.
I used to have one of those old wind up telephones you see in B&W films. I ran two wires from the hand crank generator and would catch toads at a local pond. The wires would be tied to their legs and I'd crank the generator like fury. The toads would slowly stretch out and kinda freeze in that shape. I'd then remove the wires and watch as the toads slowly came back to life and would hop back into the pond.
I once grabbed a clean jam jar and lid. I shoved a small motor into the lid and clamped a small metal blade to the motor. I'd then run around catching wasps and beetles and close the lid on them. I'd power the motor up and flip the jar upside down and watch as the jar would be painted internally with insect.

One of the above is a lie.

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:41 - 28 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you drunk?

Bubbs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:00 - 28 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Passed the psychopath test with flying colours.

MarJay
But it's British!

PostPosted: 21:48 - 28 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bubbs wrote:

Reaction time is a factor in this, so please pay attention. You're in a desert. You see a turtle lying on it's back...

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:13 - 28 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

MarJay wrote:
Bubbs wrote:

Reaction time is a factor in this, so please pay attention. You're in a desert. You see a turtle lying on it's back...

Tortoise maybe... anyhoo "mmm, turtle. thems tasty!"
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 5 years, 2 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5