Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Unemployed mother of 6

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Found on the 'Net
View previous topic : View next topic  

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:52 - 14 Apr 2019    Post subject: Unemployed mother of 6 Reply with quote

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2913930/Pensioner-life-hell-local-children-charged-anti-vandal-paint-ruined-yobs-clothes.html

Wonder if the same man fucked her 6 times. Shocked

RhynoCZ
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:17 - 14 Apr 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unemployed mother of six. That's not a life, that's a business plan. Confused

They say he bought some anti-vandal paint and put it in two-inch wide strips across the top edge of his fence and the outhouse roof, and he even warned the little bastards (I doubt miss ''I can't say no'' is married) not to touch it.

Also, her logic that ''kids are kids'' could also mean that she has no case and that she can't really sue anyone for the damages, that her kids have done to her own house.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:01 - 14 Apr 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Miserable old codger, maybe if he took the time to get to know his neighbours they wouldn't be making his life "hell."

I've got the same deal next to me and we all get on really well.

P.
Red Rocket

PostPosted: 07:17 - 15 Apr 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

HardlyDavidson wrote:
Miserable old codger, maybe if he took the time to get to know his neighbours they wouldn't be making his life "hell."

You are part of the problem.

He's not miserable, he's been made miserable. If local kids come into my garden, they'll be chased out. They don't belong in here, kids are kids and no one punishes their children these days. We've got the occasional shit head racing round on a moped, he can't be more than 13, he almost hit my car whilst we drove home from shopping. If he had hit the front, I'd have continued driving. Parents doing jack shit, I'd do the same.

Teach kids to behave and respect other people's shit. If they don't, punish them. I was never a little shit, I always behaved. My parents taught me well. Mother of 6 is clearly retarded and home schools her little darlings who are going to follow her situation later on and be single parents or jobless twats that I have to pay for. Kill them all.

HardlyDavidson wrote:
I've got the same deal next to me and we all get on really well.

You climb his fence often and throw shit over? No? Not the same deal then autist... Rolling Eyes
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Sister Sledge
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 07:54 - 15 Apr 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can relate to his plight. Have a story..

I used to rent a small plot of land, along with others, from my local council. We placed our own wooden garages onto the plots. Handy and a use for redundant land until needed for new housing.

Kids played around there as houses overlooked the garages. The remaining land was grassed.
Parents would sit and let the kids do this which we really didn't mind.
One day I spotted 3 kids climbing onto my garage roof. I asked them to stop because they might get injured. I walked over to their parents in the garden and explained. I know the parents well and everyone agreed the kids needed to stop. I was reassured they'd stop the kids from climbing.
A week later I realised some of the roofing felt was badly damaged. I had to make repairs at cost and spoke to the parents asking them to stop their kids - they agreed. Thing is though, I returned to see that repaired roof badly damaged again and looked over to see the parents standing in their garden defiantly and laughing at me.
It was time for plan B.

I went to see some farming friends. I asked for a bucket of their oldest nastiest used grease. I was given what had been coating the plough blades over Winter and some other nasty sticky lumps.
I walked around my garage with a long stick and pasted the old grease all around the roof but on top beyond sight.
I returned from work the next day and spotted dozens of greasy hand prints all around the wooden sides of my garage. They were children sized hand prints. It cheered me up no end walking home after seeing that!
Once inside my house there was a knock at my door. It was the daddy of the naughty children. I asked him inside and the fool walked in.
He got all shitty with threats of suing for damage to children, clothing, furniture etc etc. That's when I turned on him - gone was my face of concern and in came full on Sister Bad. I told him in no uncertain terms that I'd happily pull his head off if he even tried that. I reminded him of me knowing where he lived - that sort of shit. He left my house almost crying.

I heard nothing more. The kids never climbed and I constantly reapplied that grease as it dried up. As far as anyone was concerned it was waterproofing because the felt was torn by children playing.

Side note: Those signs the council put up saying 'No Ball Games'? My local council will not enforce them. They believe that children should be allowed to play wherever they want.
Yeah some twisted thinking there!

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:04 - 15 Apr 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

HardlyDavidson wrote:

He was there first, maybe the new people should have got to know him. I introduced myself to all my nearest
neighbours when I moved to Bristol from London within the first few days. Got welcome cards from 3 of them. The
old boy probably would far prefer to do his gardening and read the paper, in peace, if the feral shites would let him
without antagonising him to the point of a reaction. I wouldn't stand by and watch if kids were aggravating any of my
neighbours. Old or young.

Paddy. wrote:
You are part of the problem.

He's not miserable, he's been made miserable. If local kids come into my garden, they'll be chased out. They don't belong in here, kids are kids and no one punishes their children these days. We've got the occasional shit head racing round on a moped, he can't be more than 13, he almost hit my car whilst we drove home from shopping. If he had hit the front, I'd have continued driving. Parents doing jack shit, I'd do the same.

Teach kids to behave and respect other people's shit. If they don't, punish them. I was never a little shit, I always behaved. My parents taught me well. Mother of 6 is clearly retarded and home schools her little darlings who are going to follow her situation later on and be single parents or jobless twats that I have to pay for. Kill them all.

Yup, in a nutshell. I was brought through my boyhood by the scouting movement. Learned to take care of my self and
more importantly to help others. I do something helpful, often for a complete stranger every single day, always have.
There's a million opportunities a day to do this but nobody seems to look for them any more. I am unashamed by this,
and proud that all those years in cubs, scouts, venture scouts and Army cadets taught me about discipline and social
responsibility. On bin day, I'll go around and pick up what the binmen dropped three or four doors either side. We all have
to live here. Elderly neighbours both sides, One side is a couple and pretty spry the other side is 90 and she lives alone.
Except she doesn't, because me and several other neighbours all look in on her regularly and help her or just talk to her.
I'm not after a pat on the back, but ffs. It's just about being decent to other folk, Isn't it? It's not difficult, just don't be a
complete arse and wave hello occasionally.

It's kept her out of a home. Today's kids seem a bit selfish, internet, social media have made them so self focused
that anybody else can just go and hang. Add to that what Paddy said about them having ZERO discipline anywhere they
go which has made them fearless of any kind of comeback. Throw in feckless parents who are also glued to their phone
or just plain absent and you can see where the problem lays. If I saw yobs upsetting the lovely lady next door, I would
intervene with no regard for my future liberty. It's bullying by any other name and I hate bullies.

Last edited by grr666 on 11:10 - 15 Apr 2019; edited 1 time in total

pepperami
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:55 - 15 Apr 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

I moved house because of the local kids being kids.
Without ANY provocation they decided that my very small front garden would be their meeting point and the spring board for unsociable behaviour.
This continued and escalated until physical intervention on my behalf (dragging the little c*nt off my car).
A firm quiet word in his ear informing him what might happen if I caught him again stopped it happening again.

Their parents never once did a single thing about these little scum bags and their shitty behaviour.
They shifted their focus of attention to some other poor soul further down the street.
Bad behaviour is bad behaviour and needs to be addressed.
Saying “ah there there, kids will be kids” is not acceptable.

Personally, I advocate prolonged extreme life altering violence Wink allegedly Thumbs Up

Last edited by pepperami on 13:33 - 15 Apr 2019; edited 1 time in total

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 11:18 - 15 Apr 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

With any luck she's an anti vaxxer. Mr. Green

I really like the last line of the article: "We attempted to resolve the issue by a police caution. As this was refused, he was issued with a summons authorised by the CPS."

Sister Sledge
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:33 - 15 Apr 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

More stories:

Had a little sh*t bag grow up in my old village. Mother and father were encouraging it because funny etc. Dad had masonic links and every time he got into trouble he'd have top legal folk fighting for him (probably magistrates in on it too) - by doing so it basically told the little sh*t bag that he was untouchable and could do what he wanted.
Examples include bus golf. He'd stand at a road side with a pile of golf balls and a club. He'd aim at vehicles and bounce golf balls off them. Worst he ever got was an ASBO because 'cars are insured ain't they' as his parents bragged.

The upshot to this one was that he left school with zero qualifications and got into some very bad things. Just to add - he has never worked.
This was his last crime:

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/brazen-serial-rapist-who-targeted-11501576

No masons or top barristers could save that little piece of sh*ts arse when it came to this one.
The lesson to be learnt is that kids really do need to be reigned in now and then. No not punish to oblivion but to teach right from wrong and to just be fair to others.
Personally I'd be getting the mother of the 6 kids to one side and kick some sense into her. Woman or not - she's the problem here.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:37 - 15 Apr 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well that got ppl talking Smile

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:59 - 15 Apr 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

HardlyDavidson wrote:

It got people thinking you are a dick.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:23 - 15 Apr 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
HardlyDavidson wrote:

It got people thinking you are a dick.

With all due respect, the clue is in the name Razz

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 16:57 - 15 Apr 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Twat wrote:

Sister Sledge
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:07 - 15 Apr 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:
Twat wrote:

Twat Davidson?

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:30 - 15 Apr 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sister Sledge wrote:
Twat Davidson?

Even more cryptic.

Wot noise does a Harley engine make?

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:33 - 15 Apr 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Couldn't tell ya, I've only seen one in a picture and I didn't have my glasses with me at the time.

colink98
Could Be A Chat Bot

PostPosted: 07:48 - 16 Apr 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

whose children are educated at home.

gotta laugh....

ThatDippyTwat
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:55 - 26 Apr 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

MCN wrote:
Sister Sledge wrote:
Twat Davidson?

Even more cryptic.

They don't. God forbid someone actually had to ride one, instead of polishing it, dressed in leathers, in front of the neighbours, looking "badass".

Pete.
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:12 - 26 Apr 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

MCN wrote:
Sister Sledge wrote:
Twat Davidson?

Even more cryptic.

Potato potato potato innit.

132.9mph off and walked away. Gear is good, gear is good, gear is very very good Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 4 years, 338 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Found on the 'Net All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1