Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Extinction Rebellion or how not to win an argument

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 53, 54, 55  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 13:36 - 18 Apr 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

"London faces a fourth day of chaos as climate change eco-warriors blockade key points around the capital as part of a global protest.

Police have so far made 400 arrests but were last night filmed dancing with activists at Oxford Circus in central London.

In the video, two police officers are seen pumping their fists in the air amid shouts of "we love it, we love it" in the centre of a large crowd of dancing protesters.

When the music stops, the police officers are given a round of applause."

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/extinction-rebellion-climate-protest-enters-day-four-as-police-are-filmed-dancing-with-protesters-a4120951.html

Eh?

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:44 - 18 Apr 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
MCN wrote:
Try not to think about other intelligent lifeforms on far-off galaxies.

They would only need one mdp7.2 among their kind to negate any accrued intelligence.
Sleeping Sleeping Sleeping Sleeping Sleeping Sleeping Sleeping

B.A.W. B.A.G.

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:45 - 18 Apr 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
"London faces a fourth day of chaos as climate change eco-warriors blockade key points around the capital as part of a global protest.

Police have so far made 400 arrests but were last night filmed dancing with activists at Oxford Circus in central London.

In the video, two police officers are seen pumping their fists in the air amid shouts of "we love it, we love it" in the centre of a large crowd of dancing protesters.

When the music stops, the police officers are given a round of applause."

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/extinction-rebellion-climate-protest-enters-day-four-as-police-are-filmed-dancing-with-protesters-a4120951.html

Eh?

Rated: This post is confusing.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:53 - 18 Apr 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Must be better than policing the usual demonstrations containing pissed-up meatheads throwing bottles...
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:12 - 18 Apr 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't like it when mum and dad fight Sad

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:21 - 18 Apr 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:

Brexit protest on 29th March, way more people involved - 5 arrested.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/brexit-supporters-clash-with-police-at-march-with-five-arrested-on-day-brexit-supporters-clash-with-a4104911.html

But hey, don't let fact get in the way of good old left wing propaganda eh?

Who said anything about the Brexit protest on 29th March? That was a damp squib if the media are to be believed.

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:34 - 18 Apr 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

HardlyDavidson wrote:
But horses eat and horses crap and before the car London was knee deep in horse shit. (Preferable I suppose than the bullshit coming from these tree huggers.) So the introduction of the car was, at the time, a huge environmental benefit in large cities.

This is true, and what's more the people didn't want it. Henry Ford once said that if he'd designed what people truly wanted, it would have been a faster horse.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:02 - 18 Apr 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

HardlyDavidson wrote:

Imposibru

MDF 7x2 is Eunich (possible unique too).

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 16:11 - 18 Apr 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

bhinso wrote:
Do I get the impression some of the above pages are going to get a spamming?

Wants to ban air travel but from instagram posts quite clearly does a lot of skiing abroad.
#fuckinghypocrite Thumbs Up

EDIT: Facebook page:
Guy Gilmour: "Are you the nutter who was on the news?"

It's starting Twisted Evil

It's finished.

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:13 - 18 Apr 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

MCN wrote:
HardlyDavidson wrote:

Imposibru

MDF 7x2 is Eunich (possible unique too).

It's not just mum and dad though
it's son and dad
daughter and dad
the dog and dad
the milkman and dad
mum and the local Imam
etc... etc...

Disclaimer: I'm not assuming anyone's gender
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:42 - 18 Apr 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

bhinso wrote:

It's not just mum and dad though
it's son and dad
daughter and dad
the dog and dad
the milkman and dad
mum and the local Imam
etc... etc...

Disclaimer: I'm not assuming anyone's gender

But hath you any plaigiarised/'debatable' evidence to cut 'n' paste?

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:52 - 18 Apr 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
bhinso wrote:
Do I get the impression some of the above pages are going to get a spamming?

Wants to ban air travel but from instagram posts quite clearly does a lot of skiing abroad.
#fuckinghypocrite Thumbs Up

EDIT: Facebook page:
Guy Gilmour: "Are you the nutter who was on the news?"

It's starting Twisted Evil

It's finished.

Well I'll be damned, you're right.
"Sorry, this content isn't available right now
The link you followed may have expired, or the page may only be visible to an audience you're not in.
Go back to the previous page · Go to News Feed · Visit our Help Center"

Or maybe he's been banned by Facebook for being too left-ist
Very Happy

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 02:11 - 19 Apr 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've found the complete video of that kid being interviewed on Sky News so here it is for your viewing pleasure: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQvxGdvbyjQ

Sister Sledge
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 07:05 - 19 Apr 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeez what an arse.

I'm not (usually) violent but with that child I'd stand him up, stand myself sideways to him, grip his hair with my left hand and punch his face hard with my right fist.

He sounds like a mix between a blind Christian and Tony Blair. Had to laugh when he attempted to make a point by walking out - he timed it completely wrong and left it too late lol.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:24 - 19 Apr 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Out of the two of them, the one I'd punch first is the presenter. Smug, bullying bastard. At least the kid is trying to make a point.

Probably an unpopular view on here, but hey ho.

Courier265
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:43 - 19 Apr 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just when you thought it couldn't get worse... it did..

Dame Emma Thompson FLEW IN FROM LA to join the protests...

I'm surprised that fucktard Lily Allen didn't turn up, this sort of event is her kind of thing.

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 13:41 - 20 Apr 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

When people chain themselves to railings/superglue their hands together in pipes, it should be SOP that they are left exactly where they are until a) They have shat themselves and have been sitting/standing in it for at least 8 hours or b) They are clinically dehydrated.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 4 years, 344 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 53, 54, 55  Next
Page 3 of 55