Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Julian Assange

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:39 - 17 Apr 2019    Post subject: Julian Assange Reply with quote

Surpised this hasn't been mentioned.

Sounds to me like Ecuador tried to help him out, and he responded by hacking their president, and doing an IRA style 'dirty protest'.

Any thoughts?

Personally I think America should take its place in the Q. If there is a definite case of sexual abuse in Sweden he should go there first and stand trial.

But Dianne Abbot says no Sad
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:16 - 17 Apr 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

TBH I don't really care about his whistle-blowing.

The sex thing should be addressed though so palm him off to Sweden.

WTF is the Abbopotamus whining about now.

Freddyfruitba...
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:20 - 17 Apr 2019    Post subject: Re: Julian Assange Reply with quote

bhinso wrote:
Personally I think America should take its place in the Q. If there is a definite case of sexual abuse in Sweden he should go there first and stand trial.

Bit of a no brainer I'd have thought. Avoiding extradition to Sweden was why he scarpered to the Ecuadorian embassy in the first place; let them have him and then the Americans can argue the toss with the Swedes about whether they can have him afterwards, leaving us out of it Thumbs Up

duhawkz
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:57 - 17 Apr 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

The rape charge is a bit of a funny one, in sweden women can with draw consent after the fact. Which I believe is what happen in Assange's

Also i thought they'd closed the case, as there was some talk of them reopening it.

Last edited by duhawkz on 23:25 - 17 Apr 2019; edited 1 time in total

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:05 - 17 Apr 2019    Post subject: Re: Julian Assange Reply with quote

Freddyfruitbat wrote:
bhinso wrote:

Bit of a no brainer I'd have thought. Avoiding extradition to Sweden was why he scarpered to the Ecuadorian embassy in the first place; let them have him and then the Americans can argue the toss with the Swedes about whether they can have him afterwards, leaving us out of it Thumbs Up

I understand the rape case was not his worry but extradition to the states from Sweden was possible.

I think he a bit of a Tosser anyway. I like his whistle blowing though it must have hurt that theiving bynt Hilarious Clintron's presidential campaign. We possibly dodged a hail of bullets there.

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 08:10 - 18 Apr 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

The septics wil have absolutely no sense of humour about it because he properly caught them with their pants down, balls deep in the 4th amendment and made sure everyone knew. I can understand why he doesn't want to go there. I believe there is a very real chance he will just "disappear" and I wouldn't be at all surprised to find out later he was subjected to severe mental or physical duress out of spite (like 20 years in solitary).

Best solution is to drum up enough to keep him locked up here for a long time. The guy is clearly fucked in the head and needs looking after not throwing into a US state prison. They can probably do that even on the abscondment charges.

BTTD
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:06 - 18 Apr 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought that the UK turned down the US request for extradition, and then out of nowhere the Swedes came out with the rape and sex assault allegations and requested extradition. The expectation was that he would never stand trial in Sweden but be extradited to the US with Sweden as a stop-over on the flight plan.
Maybe I've got that all miss-remembered, but I seem to recall some scepticism over the Swedish allegations.
The guy does seem to be a knob end on a personal level, but fck spending 7 years in a small embassy building with the Ecuador government filming everything you do and monitoring all your internet activity (for your own protection obviously). The US are going to properly fck him over if they ever get their hands on him..... unless Trump pardons him. Laughing

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:12 - 18 Apr 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

duhawkz wrote:
The rape charge is a bit of a funny one, in sweden women can with draw consent after the fact. Which I believe is what happen in Assange's

Also i thought they'd closed the case, as there was some talk of them reopening it.

That is a good enough argument to not let him go to Sweden.
That's like a Sharia Law in reverse.

So if the burd taunts a guy with tits and promise but then she doesn't get an organism for her efforts she can cry rape?
Seems legit. 😀
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:25 - 18 Apr 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
jnw010 wrote:
I thought that the UK turned down the US request for extradition, and then out of nowhere the Swedes came out with the rape and sex assault allegations and requested extradition. The expectation was that he would never stand trial in Sweden but be extradited to the US with Sweden as a stop-over on the flight plan.
Maybe I've got that all miss-remembered, but I seem to recall some scepticism over the Swedish allegations.
The guy does seem to be a knob end on a personal level, but fck spending 7 years in a small embassy building with the Ecuador government filming everything you do and monitoring all your internet activity (for your own protection obviously). The US are going to properly fck him over if they ever get their hands on him..... unless Trump pardons him. Laughing

That's exactly how I see it. The Yanks have been looking for ways to get their hands on him for years. They've finally succeeded.

I wondered at the time, if it was a trade off for them dealing with Hamza for us? Hamza was handed to the Yanks to deal with, because we were too incompetent to, or too afraid of, 3 months after Assange decided he was from Equador in August 2012. I suspect the time since has been a diplomatic venture by the US to get their hands on him.

Are you still drunk/stoned mate?

WTF are you chundering on aboot?
Rolling Eyes
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:24 - 18 Apr 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/facebook-bans-far-right-groups-including-bnp-edl-and-britain-first/ar-BBW3K1q?ocid=spartanntp

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:38 - 18 Apr 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Capt. Conspiracy Theorem is having a field day with this one (in his own world).

Warped... come back all is forgiven.

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:43 - 18 Apr 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
TBH I don't really care about his whistle-blowing.

The sex thing should be addressed though so palm him off to Sweden.

WTF is the Abbopotamus whining about now.

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2019/apr/12/diane-abbott-urges-pm-to-block-julian-assange-extradition
Thumbs Up
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Lord Percy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:47 - 18 Apr 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
One for the grown ups, so Napoleon Syndrome need not get involved.

Apparently, CNN has released a letter which they were given by Assange to be released on his arrest or death. Sounds a bit fruitloop to me and looking at the web address, this doesn't look genuine.

https://cnn.com.money-trending.com

Quote:
Hello World,

By the time you all be reading this letter, I will be killed or arrested. But that won't stop WikiBot, which is my new project and it will be maintained even if I'm dead. No one will be able to take down WikiBot, it will be forever alive, just like The Pirate Bay.

While working on Wikileaks, we gathered lots of documents, emails and other secret information about unfair practices how some of worlds richest persons acquired their wealth and continues to grow their capital.

While I won't reveal exact details how this is achieved, because it may hurt operation of WikiBot, I can say that there is a way to know how forex and cryptocurrency values will change just a moment before the actual price change happens. This system has been abused by persons such as Donald Trump, Warren Buffet, Michael Bloomberg, the Bush family and many others.

Before cryptocurrencies became popular these rich bastards could manipulate only with forex, but in the last few years they included cryptocurrencies in their dark business which allows them to steal more than 203 billions USA dollars from regular people EVERY YEAR.

We at WikiBot managed to secretly connect to this system and copy source code, which allowed for us to create an exact copy of this system. Since this system is based on known vulnerabilities of global market systems it is very difficult to fix them, and if they patch these vulnerabilities it will restrict access not only for WikiBot, but also rich bastards will be left out of the game. This is the reason why they will not fix the system, but rather search for ways to take down WikiBot.

WikiBot project allows every regular human from every country in the world earn at least $1250 daily, guaranteed by me - Julian Assange. Our system makes automated trading to generate profit, just like the exact same system does it for worlds richest. We are using most trusted brokers. To start trading you are required to make a small $250 investment, because you need starting capital. After less than 24 hours you'll be able to withdraw your first profit - $1250 or even more.

Since WikiBot is hosted around on more than thousand cloud servers across the globe and they can take down only one server at the time. If one server is taken down, traffic is automatically redirected to another server and it takes around one day, to take down one server, so WikiBot is guaranteed to be alive for more than 2 years. They can take me down, but can't take down WikiBot.

Julian Assange

Cleverly timed scam anyone?

https://cnn.com.money-trending.com/julian-assange-got-arrested-because-of-this/?fbpixel=&origin=mTn6Leuoex-13426-c6f031cd-1fdd-4d11-8e80-dd70b4701192&trackingdomain=wiki-story.com

Looking at the website, it looks like a scam to get $250 out of the hard of thinking...

https://www.wiki-bot.org/

A very obvious scam, blatantly wasn't written by a native English speaker. Can't believe you actually took a moment to consider its validity.

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:55 - 18 Apr 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Advertising is king.

Even this site now is trying to sell me a
"JULIAN PAUL ASSANGE GLOSSY POSTER PICTURE PHOTO PRINT wikileaks australian 5314
Posters & Prints

£13.99 - Buy It Now "

Shut up and take my money Thumbs Up

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:12 - 18 Apr 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually now you mention it I could do with some of those....
Thinking

duhawkz
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:31 - 18 Apr 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Makes a change from them trying to flog me breast enlargements! Shocked Laughing

I think you're a big enough tit already

thx1138
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:29 - 25 Apr 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

US whistleblower, Edward Snowden, don slam di arrest of di WikiLeaks founder, Julian Assange, as im say na "dark moment for press freedom."

Im say Assange extradition "dey very likely unprecedented to revoke im asylum wey United Nations sef consider legitimate."

Russia Foreign Ministry don follow chook mouth for di matter as dia tok tok pesin, Maria Zakharova, say "di hand of democracy dey strangle freedom."

Elisabeth Massi Fritz, lawyer for Assange rape accuser wey dey for Sweden, tell AFP say dem "go do everytin dem fit to get di prosecutors to reopen di Swedish investigation so dat dem go send Assange to Sweden wia im go face prosecution for rape."

Police don gbab Wikileaks co-founder Julian Assange for di Ecuadorian embassy for London on Thursday.

Oga Assange take refuge for di embassy seven years ago to avoid extradition to Sweden over sexual assault case wey dem don drop since.
Jewlio Rides Again LLB This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Abusive). Unhide this post / all posts.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 5 years ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2