Julian Assange

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic : View next topic  

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:57 - 26 Apr 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

thx1138 wrote:
US whistleblower, Edward Snowden, don slam di arrest of di WikiLeaks founder, Julian Assange, as im say na "dark moment for press freedom."

Im say Assange extradition "dey very likely unprecedented to revoke im asylum wey United Nations sef consider legitimate."

Russia Foreign Ministry don follow chook mouth for di matter as dia tok tok pesin, Maria Zakharova, say "di hand of democracy dey strangle freedom."

Elisabeth Massi Fritz, lawyer for Assange rape accuser wey dey for Sweden, tell AFP say dem "go do everytin dem fit to get di prosecutors to reopen di Swedish investigation so dat dem go send Assange to Sweden wia im go face prosecution for rape."

Police don gbab Wikileaks co-founder Julian Assange for di Ecuadorian embassy for London on Thursday.

Oga Assange take refuge for di embassy seven years ago to avoid extradition to Sweden over sexual assault case wey dem don drop since.

Have you ran this through some sort of reverse yoof translator?

Lots on Have I Got News for You about Assange this week. They couldn't believe someone had acted so animalistic as to smear excrement over their walls. Conveniently forgetting the IRA did it 40 years ago.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:22 - 26 Apr 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

bhinso wrote:
thx1138 wrote:
US whistleblower, Edward Snowden, don slam di arrest of di WikiLeaks founder, Julian Assange, as im say na "dark moment for press freedom."

Im say Assange extradition "dey very likely unprecedented to revoke im asylum wey United Nations sef consider legitimate."

Russia Foreign Ministry don follow chook mouth for di matter as dia tok tok pesin, Maria Zakharova, say "di hand of democracy dey strangle freedom."

Elisabeth Massi Fritz, lawyer for Assange rape accuser wey dey for Sweden, tell AFP say dem "go do everytin dem fit to get di prosecutors to reopen di Swedish investigation so dat dem go send Assange to Sweden wia im go face prosecution for rape."

Police don gbab Wikileaks co-founder Julian Assange for di Ecuadorian embassy for London on Thursday.

Oga Assange take refuge for di embassy seven years ago to avoid extradition to Sweden over sexual assault case wey dem don drop since.

Have you ran this through some sort of reverse yoof translator?

Lots on Have I Got News for You about Assange this week. They couldn't believe someone had acted so animalistic as to smear excrement over their walls. Conveniently forgetting the IRA did it 40 years ago.

I'll raise you 50 years.

Jimmy Boyle Glezga Ganster/Murderer.

https://youtu.be/mcIwGD0a7Qo

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:15 - 26 Apr 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Informative Thumbs Up

He any relation of Frankie?

Or Susan? Thinking
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 17:27 - 01 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wikileaks co-founder Julian Assange has been sentenced to 50 weeks in jail for breaching his bail conditions.

The 47-year-old was found guilty of breaching the Bail Act last month after his arrest at the Ecuadorian Embassy.

He took refuge in the London embassy in 2012 to avoid extradition to Sweden over sexual assault allegations, which he has denied.

In a letter read to the court, Assange said he had found himself "struggling with difficult circumstances".

He apologised to those who "consider I've disrespected them", a packed Southwark Crown Court heard.

"I did what I thought at the time was the best or perhaps the only thing that I could have done," he said.

In mitigation, Mark Summers QC said his client was "gripped" by fears of rendition to the US over the years because of his work with whistle-blowing website Wikileaks.

"As threats rained down on him from America, they overshadowed everything," he said.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-48118908

Nothing about when he gets his free trip to America.

BTTD
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:00 - 01 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

I read that he was given close to the maximum as the judge felt that what he did was just about the worst case of justice manipulation.
So confining yourself to one building for 7 years to avoid being fckd by the US deserves as much jail time as possible.
I'm not sure I agree.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

GettinBetter
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 11:25 - 23 Jun 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Julian Assanges whistle blowing publications have been proven to have been correct 100% of the time. Name ANY other MSM that can say that.

He's pissed off the Americans so they want him and his info/contacts. So they fabricate a charge in Sweden then extradite him from there. The crap about him abusing the Ecuadorian Embassy is a smoke screen because the Yanks paid the Ecuadorian pimps 4 bazillion to evict JA. The yanks will when they finally get him, if they aren't at it already, torture him to death, they'll do him in one way or another, and so that'll be another one silenced and and info they get will be a bonus. The next time the governments are trying to screw you, you'll never know.
Remember the Clinton Body Count?

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 11:40 - 23 Jun 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shit screen rather than smoke screen?

Skudd
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:31 - 23 Jun 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

It does make me wonder how many people have died because of the so called whistle blowing.

I do believe he raped a few women because he comes over as a self centered little shit. He needs to answer for that.

As for America, what does he expect? If you think you have the balls to spout off at least have the balls to stand by the actions.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 22:36 - 23 Jun 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skudd wrote:
As for America, what does he expect?

To be arrested by the met police before he went crazy in the Ecuadorian embassy?

Riejufixing
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:59 - 23 Jun 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skudd wrote:
I do believe he raped a few women because he comes over as a self centered little shit.

Well, he does come over as a self centered little shit, but as for the "rape allegation" you can look up exactly what was alleged on t'internet; it might surprise you. Guilty or not? I don't know.

Skudd
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:45 - 24 Jun 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Riejufixing wrote:
alleged on t'internet; it might surprise you..

It won't, it's the internet.

Riejufixing
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:26 - 24 Jun 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skudd wrote:
Riejufixing wrote:
alleged on t'internet; it might surprise you..

It won't, it's the internet.

So that's a "Whoosh!" then. Shrug.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 4 years, 279 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2