Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Neo nazi peado gets 20 years

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

duhawkz
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:15 - 17 May 2019    Post subject: Neo nazi peado gets 20 years Reply with quote

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lancashire-48306380

20 years for plotting to kill an MP and a Copper
- This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Off Topic). Unhide this post / all posts.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:42 - 17 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really not much to say about it is there. He was well into the planning stage. Whether he would actually have done it? Who knows.

It raises an interesting point though.

When do the thoughts like that become a (serious) crime.

He made all the appropriate noises that I presume suggested he would go through with it. He bought a knife but it's a historical Roman legions sword, nothing illegal to own. He checked their itineraries (easily available). Then he told his groupie friends (one of whom was a grass) and that got him arrested.

I have dreams of flensing the blubber off a certain Abbopotamus a bit like the old whalers used to do to the whale carcasses. When does it stop being a light satisfying fantasy and start being a crime? If I buy a flensing tools? If I tell BCF I'm having a BBQ and she's the main course?

Thinking

Edited to add I wasn't considering the pedo aspect in my musings.

The Artist
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:46 - 17 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice bit of confirmation he was a nutter is that he made a nazi salute in the courtroom. Don't normally get such clarity in the justice system.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
- This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Redundant). Unhide this post / all posts.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 17:55 - 17 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
He bought a knife but it's a historical Roman legions sword, nothing illegal to own.

No knife is illegal to own.

The knife he bought: https://hunters-knives.co.uk/cold-steel-gladius-machete.html

Polarbear wrote:
I have dreams of flensing the blubber off a certain Abbopotamus a bit like the old whalers used to do to the whale carcasses. When does it stop being a light satisfying fantasy and start being a crime? If I buy a flensing tools? If I tell BCF I'm having a BBQ and she's the main course?

Probably when you buy the whale harpoons, make "detailed arrangements", study her itinerary and last but no means least, when you admit preparing an act of terror?

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:00 - 17 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel that the general consensus from my learned IT expert friend is that until it happens, it doesn't matter. Rolling Eyes

Guess the many people up on conspiracy charges will be relieved that their crimes don't matter, especially those planning bombings etc. It's ok, it doesn't matter, some IT guy on BCF said so.
- This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Redundant). Unhide this post / all posts.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:02 - 17 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
Polarbear wrote:
He bought a knife but it's a historical Roman legions sword, nothing illegal to own.

No knife is illegal to own.

The knife he bought: https://hunters-knives.co.uk/cold-steel-gladius-machete.html

Polarbear wrote:

Probably when you buy the whale harpoons, make "detailed arrangements", study her itinerary and last but no means least, when you admit preparing an act of terror?

I'm sure he was a nut job and I haven't any problem with him being locked away.

It was more a musing on how many of us on BCF would be left if they decided to have a purge. Look how many have admitted to having mental health problems in the Mental health week thread. And most of us that aren't mad are pretty much 5 beers short in a six pack. Wink
Jewlio Rides Again LLB This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Abusive). Unhide this post / all posts.
- This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Off Topic). Unhide this post / all posts.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 18:14 - 17 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Whilst the bloke is clearly disturbed, he appears to have got 20 years in prison for an offence he might have carried out, thought about, planned and boasted about, but hadn't actually had the inclination to carry out.

He had carried out the offence and he pleaded guilty to it.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:15 - 17 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
mpd72 wrote:
Whilst the bloke is clearly disturbed, he appears to have got 20 years in prison for an offence he might have carried out, thought about, planned and boasted about, but hadn't actually had the inclination to carry out.

He had carried out the offence and he pleaded guilty to it.

And this is why Donk is an IT technician, and not a solicitor.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 19:51 - 17 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

So nazi boy admits to planning murderous acts of political violence and kiddy fiddling and bnp72 still manages to bring in socalled Muslim apologists into it?

Me thinks that the man protests too much...

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 20:20 - 17 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
It was more a musing on how many of us on BCF would be left if they decided to have a purge. Look how many have admitted to having mental health problems in the Mental health week thread. And most of us that aren't mad are pretty much 5 beers short in a six pack. Wink

There's a huge difference between BCF crazy and neo-nazi National Action terrorist crazy.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 22:20 - 17 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
Polarbear wrote:

There's a huge difference between BCF crazy and neo-nazi National Action terrorist crazy.

You say that, but.....

There's at last 1 person of the later group...

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 08:23 - 18 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jewlio Rides Again LLB wrote:

And this is why Donk is an IT technician, and not a solicitor.

Wait so switching things on and off again makes you an IT tech? Very Happy

mpd72 wrote:
My stalker on here

https://i.imgur.com/7c1Mfryl.png

Stop lying.

mpd72 wrote:
It doesn't mean Captain Small Man Syndrome will carry them out though.

Very Happy

Why would anybody do anything to you? You already suffer the greatest possible punishment.

That's being you.

Go on strike me down with negative karma, because really that's all you can do.

It's not as if you've ever accepted my fist fight challenges is it?
Spain 2008France 2007Big one 2009 We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. In the end, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:05 - 18 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was going off what he calls himself.
Ste This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Flame). Unhide this post / all posts.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:39 - 18 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

FFS, every thread Rolling Eyes

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:49 - 18 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fine.

So Ste please tell us when you are going to get a job. It's been what 20 years since you've actually had a job right?
Spain 2008France 2007Big one 2009 We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. In the end, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.

Bhud
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:52 - 18 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:

I must admit, I was pretty surprised to read all these declarations of mental illness on this forum. What you've got between your ears is the only thing that's really yours and which you can keep secret.

I am currently bored shitless in a shithole holiday resort city. That's all I'll give away as to my mental state. You can bet I try to look inanely normal and blend in, and that's only because I know which species on this planet os the most dangerous and harmful; and it ain't serpents.

Mental illness is the modern confessional and a trap for heretics and nonconformists. Beware because nothing is true.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 11:00 - 18 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Itchy wrote:
Fine.

So Ste please tell us when you are going to get a job. It's been what 20 years since you've actually had a job right?

No idea.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:57 - 18 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't agree with exposing people's real identity on internet forums because they are basically a digital ball-pool and not the real world. MDMA you need to be more careful because I found you in 3 clicks from that TRC screenshot. All I'll say is 'Chilli' to prove it Rolling Eyes

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 12:07 - 18 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Itchy wrote:
Fine.

Bait taken as I am i'm intrigued by what you said.

Are you suggesting that I should get a job with Donk and if so, is that at a shot at me or a shot at him? Laughing
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 4 years, 343 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3