Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Who will be the next UK PM?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Who will be the next UK PM?
Boris Johnson
54%
 54%  [ 20 ]
Andrea Leadsome
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Esther McVey
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Penny Mordaunt
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Dominis Raab
5%
 5%  [ 2 ]
Other
35%
 35%  [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 37

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:27 - 30 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doesn't look like its going to be Rory Stewart...

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/rory-stewart-apologises-for-smoking-opium-at-wedding-in-iran/ar-AAC8qAd?ocid=spartanntp

Muppet!!!
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Rob Fzs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:56 - 30 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Priti Patel just to rub the lefts face in it
'00 Aprilia RS50 > '92 Honda CG > '99 Yamaha Fazer > '91 Yamaha RXS > '79 Suzuki X5 > 01' Honda Cg > 07' Honda Cg > 82' Kawasaki Z200 > suzuki gsxr 400 gk73a > honda vfr 400 NC30> Yamaha RD350 YPVS F2 > Kawasaki ZZR 600 D1 > Yamaha TZR 250 2MA >Suzuki TL1000R > Yamaha TDR250 > Honda 929 blade > Suzuki SV1000 > Honda H100
Mod 2 Passed 09/06/2011
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:23 - 30 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

She could rub my face in it anytime!

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:13 - 31 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

In my opinion it should be someone who backed leave in the first place.

Now I accept that's not a great crop to choose from, but someone who had the balls to back the (allegedly wrong) choice from the start should get the chance.

Part of the problem with Brexit has been having someone who originally backed remain in charge.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Riejufixing
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:50 - 31 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

bhinso wrote:
In my opinion it should be someone who backed leave in the first place.

Mr Gove is current favourite. Here's what he said earlier:

https://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/02/michael-gove-why-im-backing-leave/

Hetzer
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 07:40 - 01 Jun 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diggs wrote:

Looks like a bloke. Who lays bricks. Mr. Green

Val
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:18 - 04 Jun 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hetzer wrote:
Diggs wrote:

Looks like a bloke. Who lays bricks. Mr. Green

Don't be stupid some people fancy blocks laying bricks Mr. Green

Here is the place for the bricks joke:

Guy sits on the curbs holding two bricks and smashes his balls, than screams. And repeat.
Passer by ask him WTAF are you doing mate? That hurts! The guy on curb replys: yes it hurts, but do you know what it is the feeling when you miss?

In a nutshell - the same with choosing PM.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:22 - 05 Jun 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or:

Quote:
Because if they didn't vote for a lizard, the wrong lizard might get in.

Val
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:39 - 25 Jul 2019    Post subject: Re: Who will be the next UK PM? Reply with quote

Val wrote:

My choice: Boris Johnson.

Boris Johnson is the only way UK to destroy Brexit once and for all.

Yes I'm conservative party member and I will vote for Boris Johnson.

Let that bright news sinks with you Laughing

W'd have thought I am right again eh? Boris Johnson is the PM. Can't wait for 31 Oct No Deal now. I hope he will not chicken out.

As I've said it many times:
No Deal is the better deal for the EU.

We still love the UK and our friends. But honestly we don't want you in EU anymore. No offence, but No Deal will cost the EU 0.25% of our GDP. Meh...I would personally pay 10% of my salary to see the back of Johnson and the UK. If UK wants to be in the EU again it will take many years and a lot of humble pie eating to let you in again. Good luck.

Maybe UK needs to be alone for sometime. UK never experienced the hardships the same way we in EU have during 2 big wars and 50 years of communists dictatorship. You need to lose some of your freedoms and have some No Deal hardship to understand what you are losing.

UK needs some time alone to sort itself out.
Like naughty kid in the corner.

We still love you. It's for your own good. No Deal is the better deal for the EU. This is what hardcore EU supporters like me think.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 16:49 - 25 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fuck off.

Sister Sledge
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:55 - 25 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a twat!

Val
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:01 - 25 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
Fuck off.

You are already fucked off.

https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-eu-juncker/british-pm-to-speak-with-eus-juncker-amid-push-to-break-brexit-deadlock-idUKKCN1UK1ZU?il=0

Actual picture of Johnson waiting for Juncker to pick up the phone:

https://i.imgur.com/eBaqcw6.jpg

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:02 - 25 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Val wrote:
I would personally pay 10% of my salary to see the back of Johnson and the UK.

No need. It's free to leave, and you've always said you would.
So many holes in the rest of what you said, but I'll Pass the popcorn

cdlxxvi
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 17:19 - 25 Jul 2019    Post subject: Re: Who will be the next UK PM? Reply with quote

Val wrote:
If UK wants to be in the EU again it will take many years and a lot of humble pie eating to let you in again. Good luck.

An option we're missing here is parts of formerly-United Kingdom joining separately. Most likely starting with Scotland, with NI uniting with ROI some time later. Free City of London being next in the queue is a bit more of an imagination stretch, but still not unimaginable.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:34 - 25 Jul 2019    Post subject: Re: Who will be the next UK PM? Reply with quote

cdlxxvi wrote:
Val wrote:
If UK wants to be in the EU again it will take many years and a lot of humble pie eating to let you in again. Good luck.

An option we're missing here is parts of formerly-United Kingdom joining separately. Most likely starting with Scotland, with NI uniting with ROI some time later. Free City of London being next in the queue is a bit more of an imagination stretch, but still not unimaginable.

I doubt that the EU are eager to swap their fifth largest contributor for two regions of the UK which rely on subsidies, although that might work for the English economy. You'll want to call it City of London subsidies, but unless I've overlooked the existence of a devolved government there it is nonsense. Also a united Ireland would require Eire to vote in favour too. Would they?

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 17:38 - 25 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Val wrote:
Actual picture of Johnson waiting for Juncker to pick up the phone:

https://www.politico.eu/article/jean-claude-juncker-congratulates-boris-johnson-on-becoming-british-prime-minister-a-day-early/

Val
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:49 - 25 Jul 2019    Post subject: Re: Who will be the next UK PM? Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:

I doubt that the EU are eager to swap their fifth largest contributor for two regions of the UK which rely on subsidies, although that might work for the English economy. You'll want to call it City of London subsidies, but unless I've overlooked the existence of a devolved government there it is nonsense. Also a united Ireland would require Eire to vote in favour too. Would they?

Seriously are the Geman car manufacturers coming to save the UK at the last moment again?

I thought that ship has sailed long time ago mate. I try not to offend people, but how is that not unicorn groupthink?

Witout UK EU's total GDP is $17 trillions.

The EU’s lost economic output in the case of no deal would cost the bloc around $250 billion in 10 years, based on the IMF’s estimate of the size of the EU economy excluding Britain.

That is $25bln loss per year.

No Deal $25bln is actually 0.1470588235294118% of the EU's GDP.

EU is the largest economy in the world, largest trading block, ranks first in both inbound and outbound international investments, top trading partner for 80 countries. US is top trading partner for a little over 20 countries. Meh...

UK has zero trade deals outside the EU at the moment. Good luck.

Hetzer
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:15 - 25 Jul 2019    Post subject: Re: Who will be the next UK PM? Reply with quote

Val wrote:
Val wrote:

My choice: Boris Johnson.

Boris Johnson is the only way UK to destroy Brexit once and for all.

Yes I'm conservative party member and I will vote for Boris Johnson.

Let that bright news sinks with you Laughing

W'd have thought I am right again eh? Boris Johnson is the PM. Can't wait for 31 Oct No Deal now. I hope he will not chicken out.

We still love the UK and our friends. But honestly we don't want you in EU anymore. No offence, but No Deal will cost the EU 0.25% of our GDP. Meh...I would personally pay 10% of my salary to see the back of Johnson and the UK. If UK wants to be in the EU again it will take many years and a lot of humble pie eating to let you in again. Good luck.

Maybe UK needs to be alone for sometime. UK never experienced the hardships the same way we in EU have during 2 big wars and 50 years of communists dictatorship. You need to lose some of your freedoms and have some No Deal hardship to understand what you are losing.

UK needs some time alone to sort itself out.
Like naughty kid in the corner.

We still love you. It's for your own good. No Deal is the better deal for the EU. This is what hardcore EU supporters like me think.

You forgot the bit about how we and the yanks saved your arses. Well, Germany saved most of you from the Bolshevik rapist scum from one end while we saved you from the Germans from the other (it was complicated).

Now the EU has become the 4th Reich you can fuck off.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:18 - 25 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Val wrote:

I don't recall you ever saying that.
As to the rest, you need to stop thinking of the EU as a country and instead think of the individual impacts (on the budget and on trade) of the UK leaving.
It's going to be tough for the UK economically, no doubt, but it's worth it. You mentioned two wars and communism and assume the EU prevented more of the same. Now they want a f*cking army and they've elected a President based on a choice of one. There's a reason you've fled to the UK, you just don't realise it.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:56 - 25 Jul 2019    Post subject: Re: Who will be the next UK PM? Reply with quote

Val wrote:
EU is the largest economy in the world, largest trading block, ranks first in both inbound and outbound international investments, top trading partner for 80 countries. US is top trading partner for a little over 20 countries. Meh...

Again, think in terms of countries. The ease with which you dismiss the USA's influence in the world tells me you've no idea what you're talking about.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 20:07 - 25 Jul 2019    Post subject: Re: Who will be the next UK PM? Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
Again, think in terms of countries. The ease with which you dismiss the USA's influence in the world tells me you've no idea what you're talking about.

He's copying and pasting. Wink

"The EU’s lost economic output in the case of no deal would cost the bloc around $250 billion in 10 years, based on the IMF’s estimate of the size of the EU economy excluding Britain." is from here.

"EU is the largest economy in the world, largest trading block, ranks first in both inbound and outbound international investments, top trading partner for 80 countries. US is top trading partner for a little over 20 countries" is from here.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 4 years, 269 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5