Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Who will be the next UK PM?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Who will be the next UK PM?
Boris Johnson
54%
 54%  [ 20 ]
Andrea Leadsome
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Esther McVey
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Penny Mordaunt
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Dominis Raab
5%
 5%  [ 2 ]
Other
35%
 35%  [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 37

Riejufixing
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:59 - 25 Jul 2019    Post subject: Re: Who will be the next UK PM? Reply with quote

Val wrote:
As I've said it many times:
No Deal is the better deal for the EU.

Try absolute figures.

Like I care, anyway.

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:39 - 25 Jul 2019    Post subject: Re: Who will be the next UK PM? Reply with quote

Hetzer wrote:

W'd have thought I am right again eh? Boris Johnson is the PM. Can't wait for 31 Oct No Deal now. I hope he will not chicken out.

We still love the UK and our friends. But honestly we don't want you in EU anymore. No offence, but No Deal will cost the EU 0.25% of our GDP. Meh...I would personally pay 10% of my salary to see the back of Johnson and the UK. If UK wants to be in the EU again it will take many years and a lot of humble pie eating to let you in again. Good luck.

Maybe UK needs to be alone for sometime. UK never experienced the hardships the same way we in EU have during 2 big wars and 50 years of communists dictatorship. You need to lose some of your freedoms and have some No Deal hardship to understand what you are losing.

UK needs some time alone to sort itself out.
Like naughty kid in the corner.

We still love you. It's for your own good. No Deal is the better deal for the EU. This is what hardcore EU supporters like me think.

You forgot the bit about how we and the

More like the Ruskies. If Stalin hadn't turned on 'Itler we would all be swallowing German sausage.

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:47 - 25 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rob Fzs wrote:
Priti Patel just to rub the lefts face in it

?

Im left wing and think the current choice if the Tories for a leader and his choice of cabinet is just a laugh. What a joke, un a few weeks we are going to be treated to the same show that the Labour right has fiven us as they gi after Corbyn.

Val
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:27 - 26 Jul 2019    Post subject: Re: Who will be the next UK PM? Reply with quote

Riejufixing wrote:
Val wrote:

Try absolute figures.

Like I care, anyway.

Val wrote:

Witout UK EU's total GDP is $17 trillions.

The EU’s lost economic output in the case of no deal would cost the bloc around $250 billion in 10 years, based on the IMF’s estimate of the size of the EU economy excluding Britain.

That is $25bln loss per year.

No Deal $25bln is actually 0.1470588235294118% of the EU's GDP.

EU is the largest economy in the world, largest trading block, ranks first in both inbound and outbound international investments, top trading partner for 80 countries. US is top trading partner for a little over 20 countries. Meh...

UK has zero trade deals outside the EU at the moment. Good luck.

Barnier is polite and wants a deal because this is literally his job.
Barnier is litearrly paid by the EU to make a deal. No deal means he's failed.

But EU voters don't want the UK now.

IMHO the though love is the way here. Barnier, Merkel and Juncker are way too soft. The reason is they want to make that as painless as possible for all including the UK. I think that is a mistake. The same way when you're too soft with your kids. That doesn't mean you don't love them. Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Pjay
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 06:48 - 26 Jul 2019    Post subject: Re: Who will be the next UK PM? Reply with quote

Val wrote:
UK has zero trade deals outside the EU at the moment. Good luck.]

Except for the ones they have.
https://www.gov.uk/guidance/signed-uk-trade-agreements-transitioned-from-the-eu#signed-trade-agreements

Plus:

The UK is working with partner countries to bring into force bilateral agreements that will ensure continuity for the effects of existing EU trade agreements. But all of these replacement agreements may not be ready in time if the UK leaves the EU with no deal.

You can find below details of countries concerned together with the status of discussions:

a) Trade agreements
Agreement Type of agreement Status of discussions aimed at replicating the effects of the agreement UK trade with country or trading bloc as percentage of total UK trade, 2018 2
Albania (Western Balkans) Association agreement Engagement ongoing 0.0%
Algeria Association agreement Engagement ongoing - it is unlikely that we’ll reach an agreement before exit day. 0.2%
Bosnia & Herzegovina (Western Balkans) Association agreement Engagement ongoing 0.0%
Cameroon 3 (Central Africa) Economic partnership agreement Engagement ongoing 0.0%
Canada 3 Free trade agreement Engagement ongoing 1.4%
Côte d’Ivoire Economic partnership agreement Engagement ongoing 0.0%
Egypt Association agreement Engagement ongoing 0.2%
Georgia Association agreement Engagement ongoing 0.0%
Ghana (Western Africa) Economic partnership agreement Engagement ongoing 0.1%
Japan 4 Free trade agreement Engagement ongoing. We will not transition this agreement for exit day NA
Jordan Association agreement Engagement ongoing 0.0%
Kenya (EAC) 5 Economic partnership agreement Engagement ongoing 0.1%
Kosovo Association agreement Engagement ongoing 0.0%
Lebanon Association agreement Engagement ongoing 0.0%
Mexico Free trade agreement Engagement ongoing 0.3%
Moldova Association agreement Engagement ongoing 0.0%
Montenegro (Western Balkans) Stabilisation and association agreement Engagement ongoing 0.0%
Morocco Association agreement Engagement ongoing 0.2%
North Macedonia (Western Balkans) Association agreement Engagement ongoing 0.2%
Serbia (Western Balkans) Association agreement Engagement ongoing 0.0%
Southern Africa Customs Union and Mozambique (Botswana, Eswatini (Swaziland), Lesotho, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa) Economic partnership agreement Engagement ongoing 0.7%
Tunisia Association agreement Engagement ongoing 0.0%
Ukraine 3 Association agreement Engagement ongoing 0.1%
b) Agreements with countries that are closely aligned with the EU
Agreement Type of agreement Status of discussions aimed at replicating the effects of the agreement UK trade with country or trading bloc as percentage of total UK trade, 2018 2
Andorra and San Marino Customs union We will not transition this agreement for exit day 0.0%
Turkey Customs union We will not transition this agreement for exit day 1.4%
c) Mutual recognition agreements
Japan Mutual recognition agreement Engagement ongoing NA
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Rob Fzs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:00 - 26 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rob Fzs wrote:
Priti Patel just to rub the lefts face in it

She's the wrong kind of brown person now according to the left Laughing Laughing
'00 Aprilia RS50 > '92 Honda CG > '99 Yamaha Fazer > '91 Yamaha RXS > '79 Suzuki X5 > 01' Honda Cg > 07' Honda Cg > 82' Kawasaki Z200 > suzuki gsxr 400 gk73a > honda vfr 400 NC30> Yamaha RD350 YPVS F2 > Kawasaki ZZR 600 D1 > Yamaha TZR 250 2MA >Suzuki TL1000R > Yamaha TDR250 > Honda 929 blade > Suzuki SV1000 > Honda H100
Mod 2 Passed 09/06/2011

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:26 - 26 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice thread, but needs more pie charts.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

cdlxxvi
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 13:30 - 26 Jul 2019    Post subject: Re: Who will be the next UK PM? Reply with quote

Pjay wrote:
Val wrote:
UK has zero trade deals outside the EU at the moment. Good luck.]

Except for the ones they have.
https://www.gov.uk/guidance/signed-uk-trade-agreements-transitioned-from-the-eu#signed-trade-agreements

So we managed to lose the majority of agreements we have as an EU member, and gained nothing new. Not exactly the stellar success we were promised before the referendum, right?
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

cdlxxvi
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 13:49 - 26 Jul 2019    Post subject: Re: Who will be the next UK PM? Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
cdlxxvi wrote:

So we managed to lose the majority of agreements we have as an EU member,

Which, lets face it, other than a couple they've rushed into phase 1 to make Brexit look less appealing, are frankly laughable.

Perhaps there exists a la-la-land in which membership of the world's biggest free trade zone, plus FTAs with several G20 countries are laughable, but that place most certainly isn't on our planet.

Riejufixing
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:31 - 26 Jul 2019    Post subject: Re: Who will be the next UK PM? Reply with quote

cdlxxvi wrote:
So we managed to lose the majority of agreements we have as an EU member, and gained nothing new.

You know that the reason that many agreements have not yet been written is that we are still in the filthy "eu".

cdlxxvi
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 14:40 - 26 Jul 2019    Post subject: Re: Who will be the next UK PM? Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
cdlxxvi wrote:

Perhaps there exists a la-la-land in which membership of the world's biggest free trade zone, plus FTAs with several G20 countries are laughable, but that place most certainly isn't on our planet.

Not this old shit again?

Dear sir, we currently trade freely with 27 EU countries, plus many others you kindly listed, together with many more where the agreement is already provisionally applied (e.g. Canada), for a total of about 60, including 9 of G20 states.

UK managed to roll over some of these, but zero out of G20.

Now a question that may be difficult to some, but certainly not a problem for a mind as sharp as yours:
Which one is greater: nine or zero?

cdlxxvi
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 14:42 - 26 Jul 2019    Post subject: Re: Who will be the next UK PM? Reply with quote

Riejufixing wrote:
cdlxxvi wrote:
So we managed to lose the majority of agreements we have as an EU member, and gained nothing new.

You know that the reason that many agreements have not yet been written is that we are still in the filthy "eu".

So we currently have them, but have to lose them in order to maybe in the future try to negotiate to have them again?

Sounds like an extremely silly thing to do.

Riejufixing
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:04 - 26 Jul 2019    Post subject: Re: Who will be the next UK PM? Reply with quote

cdlxxvi wrote:
silly

You going to reply to me in https://www.bikechatforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=317145&start=10100 ?

Val
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:12 - 27 Jul 2019    Post subject: Re: Who will be the next UK PM? Reply with quote

Riejufixing wrote:

You sound exactly as Johnson who already started shifting the blame to the EU for the incoming shitstorm:
Quote:
"it's EU fault if UK do NO Deal crash".

You people are literally saying:
Quote:
"Who shat in my pants?"

Erm...guess who? Laughing Laughing Laughing

Also EU is not taking Johnson seriously. I mean would you take him seriously? The guy is a serial lair and a clown. Which is funny. But there is no trust. No trust means no deals.

https://i.imgur.com/sUumA7t.jpg

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:35 - 27 Jul 2019    Post subject: Re: Who will be the next UK PM? Reply with quote

Val wrote:

We have an insane fondness for posh people. BoreJo has cottoned on to this big time. The sooner we wise up to the fact twonks like BoreIs are just a waste of over privileged DNA we will cintinue to slide diwn the historical toilet to 1900.

Val
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:48 - 27 Jul 2019    Post subject: Re: Who will be the next UK PM? Reply with quote

Ribenapigeon wrote:
Val wrote:

We have an insane fondness for posh people. BoreJo has cottoned on to this big time. The sooner we wise up to the fact twonks like BoreIs are just a waste of over privileged DNA we will cintinue to slide diwn the historical toilet to 1900.

I agree with you in priciple, but have you seen how Johnson looks?

How is Johnson posh? The guy has massive moobs Laughing

https://i.imgur.com/D8ZfAgB.jpg

Quote:

posh/pɒʃ/ adjective
elegant or stylishly luxurious.

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:52 - 27 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blimey! Imagine having gout in yer moobs Shocked

Val
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:15 - 28 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnson has pathetic majority of 1 MP. Forget No deal, he can't even run the Brexit Bus.
Which has symbolically broken today. We are ruled by nazis that can't even run a single bus on time.
ROFL here Laughing Laughing Laughing
https://i.imgur.com/GK3sY19.jpg

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:27 - 28 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Val wrote:
have you seen how Johnson looks?

I've noticed this approach to "intelligent debate" quite a lot from Remainers; the personal attack based upon appearance. It's childish, pathetic and reveals a lack of substance.

Oh, and I'm no particular fan but I'll wait and see what he does, however you do realise Boris isn't in Farage's Brexit Party?

No Deal is still the default. It's far from ideal but if we can't get an acceptable deal let's do this and move on.

Val
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:32 - 28 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:

Oh, and I'm no particular fan but I'll wait and see what he does, however you do realise Boris isn't in Farage's Brexit Party?

How do you know? I am pretty sure we can find Johnson in Brexit party members list...wait Thinking

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 18:42 - 28 Jul 2019    Post subject: Re: Who will be the next UK PM? Reply with quote

Val wrote:
have you seen how Johnson looks?

Is that the really the best you can come up by yourself rather than copying and pasting text?

And what has the Brexit Party bus got to do with Boris?
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 4 years, 266 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5