Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Who will be the next UK PM?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Who will be the next UK PM?
Boris Johnson
54%
 54%  [ 20 ]
Andrea Leadsome
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Esther McVey
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Penny Mordaunt
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Dominis Raab
5%
 5%  [ 2 ]
Other
35%
 35%  [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 37

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:13 - 28 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Val wrote:
Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:

Oh, and I'm no particular fan but I'll wait and see what he does, however you do realise Boris isn't in Farage's Brexit Party?

How do you know? I am pretty sure we can find Johnson in Brexit party members list...wait Thinking

Eh?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:23 - 28 Jul 2019    Post subject: Re: Who will be the next UK PM? Reply with quote

Ste wrote:

Is that the really the best you can come up by yourself rather than copying and pasting text?

And what has the Brexit Party bus got to do with Boris?

He does look like a c#nt though face it.

On Brexit, its going to happen whatever he does and regardless of whether its a mess or not he will be able to claim he's the one who delivered it. If it's a wonderful new world of milk and honey he will claim it's all down to him and if its an awkward mess he will wander off and get busy with some other project. He's the worst kind of dilettante rich kid.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 21:52 - 28 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

He certainly doesn't look nearly as good or as trustworthy as he did when doing his clown act.

There'll be no milk or honey for anyone in the UK after the hard Boris Brexit has been delivered. Sure, now he's saying now that we're leaving the EU on Halloween come what may however May said that she was going to deliver but all she delivered was three years of indecisiveness so he's got two months to figure out how to make that milk and honey.

He doesn't know what the Brexit he's going to deliver will look like. Farage is the threat to him at a general election and is that general election going to be before the 31st of October Brexit?

Success or mess, he will wander off and get busy with some other project. And by project, I mean a blonde who's 24 years younger than he is. Laughing

If Johnson is the worst kind of dilettante rich kid, that means David Cameron was better than Johnson? Shocked

What I really want someone to deliver is for everyone in this country to never hear the word Brexit ever again. Drooling
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:47 - 29 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ive always despised the term "brexit" its the modern obsession with branding everything.

Yes maybe hes not the worst kind of ruch kid dilettante but only on account hes not as rich as Cameron.

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:02 - 14 Aug 2019    Post subject: Re: Who will be the next UK PM? Reply with quote

Val wrote:
https://i.imgur.com/sUumA7t.jpg

So it says, "Before it was Churchill, today it's Johnson.

What's wrong with Great Britain?"

From a German Newspaper.

Can you not see the irony in this?
HINT: I've highlighted some words in bold to help you.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:12 - 21 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Say what you like about him.

The electorate appear to like him...

Boris Johnson delivers a massive 17 point Tory surge in the polls

Yes Daily Fail I know Sad

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7379179/Boris-Johnson-delivers-massive-17-point-Tory-surge-polls.html?ito=social-facebook&fbclid=IwAR3E23mLXUgZI8mkL7--zzlLWR8YdJQctnO6eoGBnEgfY_Mo9b4-3Nh2nOA

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:21 - 21 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only because he hasn't had time to properly f*ck up yet. Lets see if he is so popular in November...

recman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:30 - 21 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diggs wrote:
Only because he hasn't had time to properly f*ck up yet. Lets see if he is so popular in November...

I seem to remember the same said about Trump.
He seems to be loving life at the moment.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:37 - 21 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

recman wrote:
Diggs wrote:

I seem to remember the same said about Trump.
He seems to be loving life at the moment.

He does seem to be teflon at the moment, true enough...

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:28 - 22 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think Merkel thought much of it when he spoke German at her, going by the look on her face.
Still, on to Macron today, to be told once again to fcuk off by the French Thumbs Up .

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:34 - 22 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

bhinso wrote:
I don't think Merkel thought much of it when he spoke German at her, going by the look on her face.
Still, on to Macron today, to be told once again to fcuk off by the French Thumbs Up .

He said "we can do it". Which apparently was Merkals catch phrase when germany had its migrant crisis. So, no, she probably wasnt best pleased having it thrown un her face.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 14:43 - 22 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Boris strikes a deal with Merkel then he'll need to make sure she shakes on it.

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:46 - 22 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

At least she's stopped shaking now by the looks of it.

Shame really, I do have respect for her. Unlike the French who are, well, the French.

Doesn't take a Rocket Scientist to predict tonight's news: 'French tell Boris to fcuk off'.

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:55 - 22 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe we can sell the Orkney and Shetland Islands to Trump. I might have some respect for Boris if he can pull that off or even better flog Trump Glasgow.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:25 - 22 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
bhinso wrote:

Shame really, I do have respect for her. Unlike the French who are, well, the French.

'.

Really? When she imported over a million workshy violent rapists as permanent guests to Europe, in a failed attempt to plug the labour gap?

Isn't it a tad racist to state categorically that all 1,000,000 people are workshy rapists?

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:04 - 23 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Struggle cuddling' is offensive.

I prefer 'Surprise sex'.

PS French (politely) told Boris to fcuk off. Colour me surprised.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:15 - 23 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Diggs wrote:

Isn't it a tad racist to state categorically that all 1,000,000 people are workshy rapists?

Is t it a tad naive to pretend they weren’t a problem, when they clearly had a very large contingent who think struggle cuddling is acceptable?

Her project failed miserably. The majority have no intention of working. You know this and have read the same stories about this and the countless cases of struggle cuddling, so why pretend it’s not an inherent issue?

You’re fully aware I wasn’t claiming every single one.
Actually, fuck it, why am I even bothering to reply?

Your words:

she imported over a million workshy violent rapists

Why did you say that if you didn't mean it? Confused... Shocked Shocked Shocked

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:15 - 23 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

bhinso wrote:
'Struggle cuddling' is offensive.

I prefer 'Surprise sex'.

PS French (politely) told Boris to fcuk off. Colour me surprised.

Macrons just jealous of Boris for having a younger girlfriend.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:52 - 23 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diggs wrote:

I know you are winding up MPD but do you really think having them over here(preferably in Germany but they will get on their bikes and come here) is a good thing?

Like it or not, the majority of these immigrants have come in with no checks. They could be doctors and I could be Jesus Christ but something tells me they aren't.

Now it's not PC to criticise anyone who's any letter of the alphabet except w for white, I know, but going to a policy of censorship just to keep ethnic communities happy shows what a fvcking pigs ear we have made of our immigration policy.

An old article but very prevalent in today's society in UK where mentioning a perpetrators ethnic origins, colour or creed is becoming an absolute no no unless they are white. We are not learning from the past.

https://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/12/not-germany-covers-mass-sex-attacks-migrant-men-swedens-record-shameful/

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:34 - 23 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
Diggs wrote:

I know you are winding up MPD but do you really think having them over here(preferably in Germany but they will get on their bikes and come here) is a good thing?

Like it or not, the majority of these immigrants have come in with no checks. They could be doctors and I could be Jesus Christ but something tells me they aren't.

Now it's not PC to criticise anyone who's any letter of the alphabet except w for white, I know, but going to a policy of censorship just to keep ethnic communities happy shows what a fvcking pigs ear we have made of our immigration policy.

An old article but very prevalent in today's society in UK where mentioning a perpetrators ethnic origins, colour or creed is becoming an absolute no no unless they are white. We are not learning from the past.

https://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/12/not-germany-covers-mass-sex-attacks-migrant-men-swedens-record-shameful/

Me winding up MDMA for making sweeping statements designed to demonise a million people then backtracking? Surely not!!!!

I don't want a 'million work-shy rapists' coming to the UK either. We have enough home-grown lowlife already. A few more essential workers wouldn't do our economy any harm though.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 4 years, 218 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5