Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Donald Trump protest groups swell

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:17 - 05 Jun 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's face it: everywhere that isn't "here" i.e. England is a shit-hole. And even if it were a tolerable place they'd most likely speak some backward language... like... I dunno, German or Spanish.

FFS stay and fight for your country don't slope off and be a moaner like John Cleese Wink

doggone
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 07:12 - 05 Jun 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://i68.tinypic.com/2u783cx.jpg
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Johnnythefox
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 08:22 - 05 Jun 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Todays young people don't need a Trump to buy up everything and sell them shit, they will buy any shit a social media influencer peddles, I can't think there's ever been a generation more gullible and defenceless against capitalism.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:41 - 05 Jun 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnnythefox wrote:
Todays young people don't need a Trump to buy up everything and sell them shit, they will buy any shit a social media influencer peddles, I can't think there's ever been a generation more gullible and defenceless against capitalism globalism.

FTFY Wink
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Suntan Sid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:51 - 05 Jun 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
I don’t like the way the country or Europe is heading and think the control over the media and education by the hard left is the main reason for the demise of Our nation and the watering down of our nationality.

As it stands, I won’t be retiring in this country.

I’m looking at Phuket, Thailand at the moment due to the low cost of living and lower number of Muslins than the U.K

You’re looking to retire to Thailand, by default, you’ll be watering down their nationality!

For the last three years we’ve had to put up with your sanctimonious, self righteous, drivel regarding brexit.
After all your pontificating, all your arrogant, inane, ramblings it turns out you’re merely a hypocrite, not prepared to see it through.
Well done for outing yourself as the, two faced, petty, narrow minded, pompous ass you really are.

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:09 - 05 Jun 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see some woman ran out and burst the baby trump blimp.

Naturally the beak were all over it like a rash, and she was immediately arrested Thumbs Up
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 19:21 - 05 Jun 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

bhinso wrote:
I see some woman ran out and burst the baby trump blimp.

Naturally the beak were all over it like a rash, and she was immediately arrested Thumbs Up

Plod have to protect witnesses. When the blimp was in the air yesterday it saw 9 muggings and 2 stabbings.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 20:15 - 05 Jun 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm pleased to say that I've just found out that trump gave funds to an ira fundraiser back at the height of their bombing campaign.

That puts him as worse than corbyn, he never actually funded their reign of terror, just spoke to them.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-attended-sinn-f-in-fundraiser-months-before-ira-attacked-london-a6767601.html

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 21:04 - 05 Jun 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

So trump is allowed to fund them because it was considered to be polite to do so but corbyn isn't allowed to be civil to them even if the end result of the political establishment doing so ended a war?

Double standards are definately at play...

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 21:35 - 05 Jun 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:
corbyn isn't allowed to be civil to them even if the end result of the political establishment doing so ended a war?

Corbyn voted against the Good Friday agreement.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 22:04 - 05 Jun 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
Nobby the Bastard wrote:
corbyn isn't allowed to be civil to them even if the end result of the political establishment doing so ended a war?

Thats because he has foresight and vision and predicted the whole backstop problem with brexit.

The lack of a border between Ireland and N.I. is a central plank of the GF agreement.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:14 - 05 Jun 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Nobby the Bastard wrote:
I'm pleased to say that I've just found out that trump gave funds to an ira fundraiser back at the height of their bombing campaign.

That puts him as worse than corbyn, he never actually funded their reign of terror, just spoke to them.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-attended-sinn-f-in-fundraiser-months-before-ira-attacked-london-a6767601.html

To be fair, a lot of Americans have funded the IRA and half of them think they're part Irish in the East coast . Apparently it was quite awkward for a mate in bars in Boston refusing to put money in the tin with his English accent.

It’s where most of the IRA money came from.

You haven't really just tried to justify that, have you?

I'm going to read it again, I must have got it wrong somehow.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:38 - 05 Jun 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:
Ste wrote:

Thats because he has foresight and vision and predicted the whole backstop problem with brexit.

Seriously?! Send me some of your drugs!
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:29 - 06 Jun 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Although I think Nobby posted tongue in cheek, what was Corbyn's reason for voting against it?

After all, most of the other things he's been accused of voting against to try and demonize him have had logical reasons, much like that Tory MP famous for derailing members bills.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 16:40 - 06 Jun 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Nobby the Bastard wrote:
So trump is allowed to fund them because it was considered to be polite to do so but corbyn isn't allowed to be civil to them even if the end result of the political establishment doing so ended a war?

Double standards are definately at play...

I’m not justifying it. This is one thing the yanks don’t come out well in.

When they had the outrage of the Boston bomber, the hypocrisy was astounding as Boston was a hotbed of IRA sympathisers and donators.

I made my thoughts known on here at the time.

As for Trump funding the IRA, Sinn Fein say he didn’t donate a penny and turned up as a guest of someone else, as did Bianca Jaguar.

Fake news from the usual left wing gutter press I’m afraid.

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/politics/sinn-féin-denies-receiving-money-from-donald-trump-1.2707528?mode=amp

And the mussys aren't so good at playing nicely where dogs are involved.

They both result in deaths.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 17:34 - 06 Jun 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Nobby the Bastard wrote:

And the mussys aren't so good at playing nicely where dogs are involved.

They both result in deaths.

Like we'll ever hear the real reason the Muslim fanatic beat a 59 year old white Christian Missionary to death for walking his dog in a park in a Muslim area of London?

I don't care about the real reason why it haopened. I'm more interested in your prejudices.

You are an apologist for a white supremacist but muslims and blacks are the antichrist.

You, sir, are a racist and are just as scummy as anyone else who uses an irrelevant difference as an excuse to kill or treat badly.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 17:37 - 06 Jun 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh. And a homophobe, misogynist, religious fanatic etc. Basically anyone who isn't a Christian white straight male.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 4 years, 338 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7