BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Skype Call

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> The Geek Zone
View previous topic : View next topic  

King29
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:15 - 19 Jun 2019    Post subject: Skype Call Reply with quote

Skype, I've never used this. The mother in law is coming over tonight as one of her friends has moved to Australia, her friends daughter has had a baby and she is showing it off to people one by one via Skype.

She is asking me to record the Skype session. I've never used Sykpe and therefore do not have a clue. Anyone know of any free software that can do this, something where you press one button or something similar to record would be ideal!

Anyone any ideas?

recman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:34 - 19 Jun 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA12395/how-do-i-record-my-skype-calls
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Freddyfruitba...
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:13 - 19 Jun 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

^^^This
And definitely test it out first to make sure it all works properly, eg your software, camera, microphone and speakers are all working properly (and there's a Skype 'test' number that you can use).

For example, as whinged about here by me previously, my old iPad has just suddenly stopped working with Skype because effectively they've decided to stop supporting it Evil or Very Mad

Jayy
Mr. Ponzi

PostPosted: 03:09 - 03 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.jitsi.org

I used to use Skype, until it became a pile of wank. They made it like WhatsApp or something.

Now I use Jitsi, no software needed, functions just like Skype but in a browser and all you need is a link.

You can download the apps for mobile to connect if you want, can even dial in if you don't have the app or just want a telephone to do voice call.

Jitsi for the win.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 4 years, 289 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> The Geek Zone All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1